I know it's not 420chan, but I need quick advice

I know it's not 420chan, but I need quick advice.

What is wrong with the plant?

You killed it with your irresponsability, user.

this happened with my plants, i mixed vinegar and hot water and tipped it on them, and in about a week i had no problems.

What ratio of vinegar should I use?

You didn't give it enough love

250ml vinegar and 150ml boiling water 2 or 3 times a day helped me

also pour the vinegar/water mix on the bottom of the plant, dig around the middle and tip it near where you started with the seeds

That is quite a lot of Vinegar on only 150ml of water

it takes longer to fix the plants up if you use less than that

remember it has to be hot water, so the vinegar sets in

Isn't that damage that can happen when you give them too much water? I'd take it to /crops/ on 420chan, they know their shit better I would recon.

Yeah bro pour some acid and boiling water on your plants, im sure itll fix it right up and make some awesome crystals too. That shit will fuck your shit up, your problem looks like too much light. Get them a bit of shade during the warmer parts of the day.

too much nutes, dipshit

Looks like potentially potassium deficiency, or over exposure. Could also be root fungus if you're overwatering, but thats unlikely. Put them under some shade, get some potash, and make sure the soil isn't too damp.

t. pepper grower

Pretty much this. And it's a good thing too. Marijuana sucks

Your sister too

Let's see how this will turn out.

Oh I don't care the guy can say whatever he wants about my sister.

Do you smoke weed Vinnie? Never really been my thing

Sometimes, but it's just nah, but work great to socialize.

I like drugs in general, it's better than being sober. Weed is a good casual drug that you can use daily with only minor negative consequences compared to many other drugs I also enjoy. Foreseeing the recreational purpose it also helps me fall asleep when I need to and it's a carrot to wake up to every morning that helps me get out of bed when I know a big nice coffee and a bowl is just minutes away and the only thing I need to do is to stop being a lazy fuck.

amen.

Easy, don't jizz on your plant.

It has the cancer

I see you!

no you don't

OP, you spilled something on those leaves, didn't you? maybe the nutrient solution, or jizz.
srsly, did you fap on them in bright light?
do nothing unless i'm wrong and it spreads up your baby to other leaves. that's some kind of localised burn, not a nutrient or fungus problem.

pretty sure I did not spill on them anything.

I was cleaning windows with the window cleaner. and maybe some of it got on the leaves. but that was a few weeks ago. It already grew twice its size

just buy some weed you broke ass nigger

Growing is fun

well ok then. if ur sure it's not jizz or catpiss, it could be lack of K, although the rest of the leaf looks too healthy for that. there is some tip and margin burn visible on adjacent leaves, so you may have locked K out with excess mag, for example or by general overfeeding. it could also be a fungus which can be treated with sulphur or coppersulphate. test this by treating a jeaf or 2 and watching developpments.
more pics or better still fuck off to some 420 site.

opinion discarded

Looks like too much phosphorous is leeching your stoma, check your nutrient blend and make sure its appropriate for your plant size and age. Go to leafly.

for the extra p? it's the french spelling, turdbrain. are you all so narrowminded in america?

buy a cheap ph meter and check your water and soil ph levels

most nutrient problems are really just idiots who have fucked up the ph, and the plant can't uptake all the available nutrients because of that

I heard there are some Ph papers.
Should be pretty cheap

paper tests are for swimming pools and shit, meters are more precise, which you need if you want to get the ph just right

you can get a cheap made-in-china meter for under $10, so it's already pretty cheap

This
You burned your plant,nog

Damn itโ€ฆ
So, so far I have 3 options of what it might be.

Well I have cut that leaf offโ€ฆ probably tomorrow will be able to add some more pictures of other leafs.

Oh shit /dudeweedlmao/fag here. All you need to do is pour bleach and ammonia into the crop, and then use a straw to blow bubbles into it. it works trust me :^)

Look at this nigg, spewing shit like you know what the fucks going on.

magic will happen!
guaranteed!

what's wrong with his advice, faggot?

pretty sure I seen those eyes on rightists too.

what is dichotomy ?

pretty sure its overfeeding

he is just an inbred Holla Forumstard , ignore.

the necrosis is very localised for that tho'. the surrounding leaf tissue is good and green. Also, the damage only appears between the veins, which remain green.
need more pics op.

some nutes will do that, they don't just burn the tips of the leaf. also well feed leafs tend to be dark green.

also ants.

this is the correct answer

This should help you,OP

nice

OP here.
So then, I've cut that leaf off.
Took some new pictures of other leafs

The top (more newer and smaller leaves) are all fine, don't seem to show any signs

the way to fix it is to put hot water and vinegar in the mulch

stop worrying. there's a bit of tipburn, but not enough to warrant rincing. they're about 20 days into flowering by the look of that tiny bud in pic 5. don't forget to give mg in moderation at this stage and you''ll be good.

It's a drug, that's what's wrong with it

Use google, user. It kills plants.

Yeah, I got that idea.

It helps to bring down Ph levels but not in that amount. It should be around 1 table spoon for 3 litres of water

Hortfag here. Ya nutrients burning ya plant. I've had similar issues in the past. Probably a nutrient lockout due to overabundance of other nutrients in the soil causing buildup of phosphorus salts. Change ya nutrients, lime ya medium with dolomite lime to balance pH and water frequently (if your medium is adequately aerated you won't see any over watering issues). Doesn't look like a huge nutrient burn, no reversing of osmosis, but the issue I'm seeing will soon develop quickly and tips will burn and progress further along the leaves.
A tip I offer is raising the pot off the ground so that the excess water does not accumulate in the tray, if there are too many salts in the solution it can hinder osmosis.

Also ya probably using some fuckin "PHOSHOROUS FO FLOWERING" nutrients.

Don't do this. Don't buy this age old bullshit.
Cannabis is a foliage plant. It isn't a fuckin fruiting plant or an ornamental with brilliant flowers. Phosphorous in excess will only cause Cannabis plants problems. Find a nutrient solution with a guaranteed analysis of nutrients (that is to say the profile of elements actually getting used by the plant. Some nutrient solutions may say for instance 10 parts N, but in reality the plant is only going to be able to use 5 after the Nitrogen is converted into a usable form.) This is particularly prevalent in organic nutrients which need bio agents in the soil to change the structure of Nitrogen into a form the plant can uptake. You want nutrients in a form that the plant can uptake immediately.
You want a Nutrient mix that has N equal to K and P about half of both. 2-1-2 for instance.

I had this problem. What happens is you realize you are burning your plant and so you cut back on nutrients. Then what happens is your plants start becoming deficient in N and K, so you start back up again with the nutrients only to find the burning continues.

This WILL progress if you use the same nutrients, leaves will burn and fall off. If the P has caused a Nutrient Lockout the leaves will start turning yellow anyway due to lack of Nitrogen. It may even look like a Magnesium deficiency, it isn't.

Find a better ratio

thoughts on it being biotic?

I can say with a fair certainty that it isn't Biotic. I haven't run into any biotic diseases with Cannabis other than early Botrytis with over-moist seedlings.

There aren't any Root diseases that I can see. The leaves aren't drooping from oxygen deprivation, which is caused by a lack of air flow in your medium and too much water. So that rules out any Root-based disease as lack of oxygen and over-moist conditions are the prime cause for root disease.

There aren't any insects either telling from the pictures. Psyllid can cause the same symptoms in Passionfruit, Potato, Tomato and various others but that's not the case here. I'm not sure Psyllid feed on Cannabis.

But to be on the safe side, spray with a light dose of copper sulfate solution. It pays to keep up a spray schedule of one dose per week of Copper Sulphate to prevent insect infestations if you live in an area that may be prone.

But seriously, it's ya nutes mate.
What ratio of Elements are you using?

Just use some molasses to fuck the fucker and go half strength on the nutes. Also don't cut the leafs off ie more stress.

the bottom leaves are damaged while the remainder of the plant remains healthy.
there's a bit of tip burn/wind damage but the upper leaves don't have dark margins or a hooked tip. so if nutes are the problem it's a mobile element you are short of, not overfeeding or lockout.
almost certainly K, becuz no chlorosis.

Not enough nutrients ex.calcium
or too much light/light sourche too close

Replace the soil with nutrient rich soil or move light source a bit higher (assuming it is an indoor plant)

Either way take better care of it while it is still young. Especially if it is a soil problem. Burnt leaves = a hindered growth cycle and less potent bud no matter what strain it is.

Do some actual research instead of asking here.

All answers are almost the same. everywhere, Replies here are as a discussion and/or prank tips about what it could be.
Of course it is still reasonable to triple or even quint check the information.

I have a question actually.
How old are the seeds you used? Was it potent bud you took them from and immediately stuck them in soil? Or did you use a bunch of seeds in like a plastic bag with a wet paper towel to see what sprouts? If they aren't in soil from birth they are not gonna produce to full potential.

What was the process for the first 3 weeks?

Trust me mate, the problem starts at the bottom/mid section then will move upwards. Chlorosis follows, followed by leaf drop, which could very well be K def, but in my experience adding more K will not fix this issue.

A balanced pH and nutrients is the solution.

I've had plants fine until flowering, then when the demands increase you will see these burn marks. An imbalance locks out K, and over abundance in phosphorus burns the tips back. So you get this spotted look followed by chlorosis and necrosis of plant tissue in the leaf.

Interesting fact. As long a there is K the plant will take it up through an interesting mechanism where the plant produces a small electric charge that pulls K ions through the cell wall up through the plant. Plants may reject to take up other nutrients If they are not needed, but K, if present will always be taken up by the plant regardless. N is needed to support this mechanism.

Had 3 seeds. They were in package for about a year.
Used a paper towel method with a plastic container (not a bag). After a few days one of seeds showed the white root. The other two did not show any signs of being alive at all.

Attaching the images from the first weeks. in the last one you can see one damaged leaf. My light bulb cord fell right on to the plant and burned that leaf. My mistake, I know.

What about if I have a second plant, that was planted almost a month later.
Nothing should happen if they stand together, right?

I am by no means an expert.
But I seem to remember that if one is male and one is female (female being the budding plant) The male could turn the female into male before it has time to mature.
Maybe that is just an old wives tale?
Someone elaborate.

Your using too much fertilizer.

looks like rust fungus to me.
a fungicide might help, but they are extreme. I would make sure your environs isnt overly moist.
Remove the affected sections before they infect surrounding foliage.

A douse of SUPERthrive might help with a mineral deficiency.

Fuck weed,grow P. Cubensis

Yea good luck getting a guy who has questions about weed plants to grow fungus. Spores are not something to fuck around with. Grow wrong and end up poisoning yourself.

Lmmfao
Ok,if anyone has questions for a mycologist.
I'll be shitposting for a bit.

do your feet smell of old cheese and is (((circumcision))) responsible for the popularity of genital mushroom farms amongst american women?

Yes on both accounts , user.
Fuck (((them)))

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด

wow numbers
i only meant to make a post as pertinent as yours to a 420 thread, pic-related.

Hortfag here.

Got a lot of respect for Mycologists and Mycology. People need to realize the beneficial nature of having Mycelia in the earth and how it positively impacts plants and the uptake of nutrients, warding of diseases and keeping moisture near roots.

Can ya explain to me the nature of Mycological hybrids, and if such a thing exists?
Where I'm from we have a Species of Psilocybe, P. Subaeruginosa. We also have a fungi called P. Weraroa, an interesting native that has prompted allot of questions. Then we have a species called (at this point in time) Weraroa var Subsectoides. It has been proposed that this is a Hybrid between P. Weraroa and P. Subaeruginosa but I do doubt this.
These are a "new" Mycological species with not allot of information on them.
In fact I doubt they would be even classed as Weraroa and the Spore profile may be closer to something else in the world. Maybe an older relative of another species.

Just pondering.