Does Burton's Batman Deserve a Break Today?

Rewatching and gotta admit
I'M LOVIN' IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/movies/tim-burton-on-batman-edward-scissorhands-and-105875262422.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

burn this

All the advertising in this movie is a sign of crony capitalism

Wow I forgot supersize was a thing…
Thanks for the nostalgia

Dunanananananananana Batman Batman Batman
Duhdubduhduhdub Im lovin the it

Cuckacinofag identified.

Smh @ sageacinno hotheads

yahoo.com/movies/tim-burton-on-batman-edward-scissorhands-and-105875262422.html

On walking away from Gotham City following 1992’s sequel, Batman Returns:
”I think I upset McDonalds. [They asked] ‘What’s that black stuff coming out of the Penguin’s mouth. We can’t sell Happy Meals with that!’ It was a weird reaction to Batman Returns, because half the people thought it was lighter than the first one and half the people thought it was darker. I think the studio just thought it was too weird — they wanted to go with something more child- or family- friendly. In other words, they didn’t want me to do another one.”

You said you would save us TruthSeeker, so where has real communism gone?

Didn't that movie have one giant /bane/post at the start?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Wait a second, that chin…

CHINACCINO

MUUUUUUUUUUAHAAAAAH THE FRENCH FRIES HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR ITS EXCELLENCE

We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire, where Mrs. Buckley lives; every July, potatoes grow there…

Too many stale memes on the front page. Make way for the king!

Wow

Rethinking communism and I gotta admit
BADA BOPDABA
I'M LOVIN' IT!

Burton's Batman doesn't need a break. It's a legit good movie.

Wait dubs are you saying its no longer a thing?

Eh rewatching it last month and I have to disagree. The props and set pieces being all edgy and dark as they were are really outdated. Watch any burton film and it looks stupid as hell now. Batman is also stiff as fuck, if there's one thing capeshit does a whole lot better now is the action. The writing is nonsensical too with Batman although Joker is fine.

I'll watch it after this episode of InfoWars and report back

kys
The art design and music in those movies is better than any modern capeshit. Same with action. You can actually tell what's going on unlike the shaky cam and half second cuts. The writing of the Batman character makes him psychologically the most believable Batman. It's better than Nolan's pretentious crap. Burton's Batmen are opera tier kinos that are not comparable to modern capeshit.

Don't forget better toys and brand recognition.

I am lovin' this kino, but what does it mean? Obviously Indiana Jones was a trilogy because JUST mawaaaaaaaaaa the French just crashed this plane with no black dicks.

Take off the thick rimmed glasses you pretentious twat. Every film doesn't have a gay hidden meaning behind it. Don't look into it too much.

It just is.

yeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no, when you see the charries they're obviously gay

Have him filtered but still curious: is truthseeker pro cuckacino or lovin' it?

Neither of them are true communism.

McDonald's® is the people's food and employees tens of thousands of otherwise impoverished individuals, including retards. Cuckacino on the other hand is a rich guy who took a million dollars to shill donuts in some jew hack's overpriced turd about cross dressing. I'm no commie, just sayin.

Underrated posts