Weekly Dose of terrible Marvel

It's like these writer don't fucking know anything.

Or goat or swan.

How does Marvel exist anymore? I mean, is it entirely from the revenue the movies bring in or…?? People can't be spending money on this shit. There literally are better drawn free webcomics.

Yup, once SJWs start infecting the big 2, the art took massive nosedives for A LOT of comics.

and sometimes dudes

zeus would turn into a goose and start fucking bitches left and right

also, why is cap suddenly an aryan woman? what happened to black-tain america?

i'm convinced they're literally held together by disney's and the MCUs profits

He wouldn't even wait for them to be aware he was in the room before he'd ram his thunderbolt up their snizz while ejaculating electric eel sperm.

That's the multi-racial Captain America of 2099…who is actually some weird MKULTRA-type puppet under the control of Miguel O'Hara.

Okay, I'll give her the point she's trying to convey but, it's Zeus. Maybe Marvel's version of Zeus is different but in Greek Mythology he fucked everything that moved. Women, cyclopes, hell he made a woman get so cock hungry for bull dick that she disguised herself as a cow and gave birth to a Minotaur. And that was because a farmer didn't give him a goat sacrifice.

Wasn't it because King Minos didn't want to give Poseidon his white bull back?

Not sure, the story I told was why thunder comes after lightning. But, I might have gotten the Minotaur birth part wrong. It's kinda hard to keep track when everyone is fucking everyone. One thing I will always remember though was that Hera was the most spiteful bitch ever.

It is particularly amusing, considering that the writer is 60 years old.

Ah man. That's good shit.

You know it really makes me wonder if a lot of these older authors who have been in the industry a long time and didn't do this kind of awful shit before are only doing it now so SJWs don't oust them as well.

Please tell me this is fanart, or photoshoped somehow.

This can not be official, signed off, payed for, Marvel art.

Oh is official user, a diamond in the ruff if you will.

When did Hercules gain the power of Scarecrow?

It's difficult to differentiate between hack writers and inexperienced writers. I don't give this new generation of new writers who for whatever reason happen to be Lesbians, as much criticism as they deserve for just their product. Because most of them are in their twenties and will get better as time goes on. Yeah, they're fucking trash now, but down the road some of them will improve.

what issue is that panel from? I downloaded issues 1-5 of this shit and it's not anywhere in them. Looks like they just cut and paste the art and changed his mouth and eyes, I'm curious if they are cutting and pasting across different books.

It should be in the same issue as the panel from op

Marvel Studios isn't part of Marvel anymore, it got taken away from them when the studio guys complained about having to listen to Bendis and co's stupid ideas.

Zeus fucked men too.
He fucks everything that looks good.

Sorry, my memory was more based from Hera's unbridled rage when it came to all the demigods Zeus had. Like how she continuously tried to kill Hercules from infancy and so forth. It slipped my mind that they were ancient Greek and got drunk while taking turns fucking each other in the ass and plotting how to ruin the life of that other guy due to very petty reasons. Oh, and [insert incest here]

Still better than Dick Cheese comics.

Can't we hate both of them?

I disagree, while both are still bad, Marvel is a lot worse now than DC is.

Nah, both are more or less equally bad, but in different ways.

DC is run by retards and copycats, Marvel is run by the regressive left

Are comic book writers and artists really treated that bad?

Are all the talented people working in places like Disney, Dreamworks and Pixar.

Will it eventually die like japanese cartoons and be filled with obsessive fans who work 20 hours a day making 20k a year?

Actually, the general consensus is that the split was mainly driven by Marvel president Ike Perlmutter's bullshit, with the creative committee being a casualty of the new chain of command.

This is the way to go.

Wait, that's the original!?

Freelancing is still the name of the game for most, so raw deals are a looming possibility. But comparatively speaking, it's certainly better than the days when "creator's rights" and "royalties" were dirty words.

Depending who you talk to, we're already there.

Jesus christ guys I know we have to have a overly redundant 'hey guys sjws are bad did you know this i bet you didnt' thread every 17 minutes but can't you put some effort into it?

There's about 3 actual Holla Forums posters here

Rest are /a/ and Holla Forums

That would explain why people are so surprised that comics are shit. But I'm still hedging my bets on halfchan refugees suddenly realizing how bad things really are.

I've been Holla Forums for years. My main board is Holla Forums. It's not what you think I rarely ever post anything and only read posts and if I do go for a post I'll stick to the topic or make some reply posts with someone.

Or grapes. Fucking grapes

Arguing about Marvel or DC is like arguing about the special olympics. No matter who's better they're both still retarded.

Can you blame them though? Western comics and cartoons are in its nadir. There's nothing fun to look forward to (at least, not anything coming up soon).

could be worse, we could be /a/ circlejerking over literal shit while banning anyone that doesn't praise diarrhea.

It would take an Iron Fisted E.I.C. like Jim Shooter to horse whip them into decent writers.

I generally stay away from cape threads, and have read maybe a dozen of big two books total. I primarily read Eurocomics, Dark Horse, and creator owned stuff.

Underrated post.

I cross post on alot of boards
I like to think Holla Forums is my home though.

Christ OP, if you wanted to show the retarded state Marvel is in, then you should have posted that Mary Sue Avengers comic where they "cured" Galactus.

What? I never even heard he was sick.

Yeah. As it turns out he had massive amounts of unchecked privilege.

Remember when super heroes saved people, fought crazy monsters, and super villains?

When they had to overcome crazy odds in really cool ways, and hide their identities?

Those were some good times.

They cured him of his planet eating and turned him into a life bringer.