MITT ROMNEY IS SO ASSBLASTED HE WONT ATTEND GOP CONVENTION

MITT ROMNEY IS SO ASSBLASTED HE WONT ATTEND GOP CONVENTION

breitbart. com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/05/mitt-romney-will-skip-donald-trumps-nomination-convention/

archive.is/wv8MA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just when you think they can't get any more butthurt.
the depths of cuck asspain seems to know no limit.

I voted for Obama over him. Romney would have been exactly the same, but with enough "newness" that he could get more mileage from his plans.

They're going to blow it up
dubs confirm

Ann Coulter supported him as he the best on immigration. Then Trump walked up, stole his ball, ruined his game, and invited the other candidates to continue playing on a much better field. Cruz pretended it was his own idea to head over there.

Basically, Trump ruined Romney's tiny bit of edge. The man is now completely edgeless.

The BUSH's are also not going.

This is good. No one likes them and it just galvanizes the fact that Trump is "anti-establishment"

McCain also won't be attending.

Romney I'm suspicious about.

The Bush's on the other hand actually killed a president in order to take over this country.

A wary bunch to keep an eye on, but then again. Clinton's have killed plenty.

Donald's up against a den of murderers, thieves, liars, and all around degenerates.

I wish I could be out there suited up and armed to help out.

Me too bro.

Part of me wants to contact Trump himself and ask if he could establish a personal security force so that I could join to protect him from the forces that be.

But then…that already kind of falls under the SS, and I doubt that I qualify for that.

Mitt romeny :" dont ever talk to me our my wifes son ever again"

The monkey looks out of place.

Romney will say literally anything that he thinks will get him more support. He flip flops so often that I legitimately have no idea what his actual views are- I assume he's a globalist establishment bootlick because that's what everyone else who flip flops like that is.

Wasn't white trash/pol/ in favor of him last election?

Lel I'm going to go post Trump memes o. His twatter.
Fucking mormon shit gave the last election to obongo.

There wasn't much of a viable choice at all last season.

I suppose anybody except Obama was better was the resounding mindset at the time.

Fortunately Holla Forums has matured and knows better now that a truly viable candidate has appeared.

Yeah - but only because the alternative was a nigger.

And you shouldn't use that word.

Unless you wanna get fired.

Every time I think of Romney, I think of this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE

Forgot embed

Paul Ryan, the cuck Republican Speaker refuses to endorse Trump. You can see the stage being set.
They are going to try and crash the party with no survivors rather than give up control to an outsider.

Too bad all those white kids are going to go in the trash bin because of that niglet.

Nice looking family except for the milk-dud.

Was his wife a designated seed bearer?