Trudaue teaches Holla Forums how to be better feminists

You can't fucking make this up, while an entire town is burning up this faggot is snap chatting.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/30/justin-trudeau-feminist-advice-snapchat_n_9815126.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vYtUs
twitter.com/annaliseak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Energy_Program)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

build 2 walls

I WANT TO BEAT THIS FUCKING CUCK INTO A PULP AND THE SHIT ON HIS DEFORMED FACE

He's the ultimate rage magnet. He's like a male Justin Bieber.

And people fucking wonder why i've started drinking every single evening… Every day he seems to manage to increasingly brring us shame in front of every other nation.

At least you're not Sweden

I honestly forget that he's the leader of a fucking nation.

Has any politician in history been a bigger faggot? This guy should be president of a university club, not in charge of a country.

I don't think he's getting reelected.

Well I mean its Canada so those two things hold about the same amount of responsibility.

Women are interrupted more than men because women bang on about fucking anything for half an hour without giving anyone the chance to counter.

Seriously.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that he's deformed in the face.
Can any faggot fuck or lady anons explain how this retard is considered some sort of sex symbol?
He looks like that thing the wop gangsters in The Goonies keep chained up.

Seriously though, yes, cucknada is pozzing post haste, they're going to be filled with muds and every and all other non White, shit is going to collapse and you just know that toilet is going to spill over when it does.

He's a nog but he's right on the money with this

Read Tragedy & Hope.
Canada doesn't need a leader. They need someone to snapchat feminism at them.

This shit happens all the time, usually as im about to leave the room or something or if im walking down a hallway

Lazy cunts make me reeee so hard

18 posts in and nobody has called you a faggot for not archiving CuckPo yet. Fuck's sake, you're slipping Holla Forums.
archive.is/vYtUs

Raises a good point, I've noticed more and more of American media talking heads are foreigners.

Just hearing a British accent has begun to piss me off. They're fucking everywhere. Cucks being squeezed out of their own nation, then working on bringing America down as well.

Faggot John Oliver needs to be deported ASAP.

I didnt click on it, I only came in to shit on this loser.

Wow, Fort Murray is firing its evacuees? Can a city even do that?

Fucking Muslims taking our evacuee positions.

>"Well… i feel like…"

Are you joking? Everyone adores him.

Everyone, as in tumblr and lugenpresse. Everyone else has begun to hate him and his wife.

Isn't there a giant fire going on that could kill trillions?

Here is to hoping it ignites the atmosphere fam

So whats the general opinion of cuckdaue in Canada these days? It's been almost half a year now hasn't it? Surely people have formed opinions by now that better conform to reality by now. Or is he still just dude weed bro

Seems to me the only way to assuage this public outcry is a lynch mob

Also what teh fuck is this cunt's job, shouldn't he be a fire command or on tv updating his constituents on whats happening?

I love Canadas geography but the country is a fucking joke.
It's a very very bad feminist joke at this point.

Out of the people I know in real life, almost all support Trudeau.

Are you in a cuck province like BC?

Worse, Ontario.

Those are shit-tests.

Come on lads, step it up. Give me something to use.

How? He got something like 30% of the total vote under the banner of "ANYONE BUT HARPER and weed LMAO."

He's reneged on his marijuana promises, ignores major crises in favor of virtue signaling, needlessly antagonizes Canada's neighbor and closest ally, has opened the borders to muslim terrorists while terrorist acts are occurring in other western nations by said muslim terrorists, and has spent most of his time doing nothing of importance and making pants on head retarded administration decisions.

I'm fully expecting him to either be impeached or out on his ass come next election cycle; it mostly depends on what happens after Trump wins. Either way, I sense we'll see a strong, nationalist contender for Canadian PM next time around.

holy fuck how many cocks did this faggot suck to get in charge of canada

OMG THE WHYTE PEEPUL ARE RUFUGEEZ NAO!! AND THE DIVERSE SYRIANS SAVD THEM 😗🍦 👍👳

t. elected official of the country above mine

For the average American who's addicted to Talmudvision an English accent connotes education and authority. You could sell a pile of dogshit to many Americans as long as you've got a nice posh Englishman doing the sales pitch.

You gotta assert yourself and tell them your not their fucking slave.

polite sage

Every single one of the male rapefugee ones. His puppetmasters were surprised at this gluttony despite telling him he only had to suck a few, so they made him PM.

Fuck no mate, he's your problem now.

no the MSM adores him. The rest of us are either waiting for him to do you know the liberal agenda or make weed legal.

Well at least in the end canada has lots of woods to be inna. I'm some glad this faggot is taking 6 months to go to suck dick at davos and tell me what a good goy I would be if I listened to women and apologized for some dumb mudslime bullshit that happened literally 100 years ago.

checking the truth, Yep, that's the truth!

I don't have solid evidence, but that's probably a Jewess.
twitter.com/annaliseak

I would day there is a very good chance as it's coming up in jewish name registries

Elagabalus, a literal transexual.

Assassinated by his own mother, coincidentally

I get it now. We're ~8 years behind, Trudeaux is our Obama. Harper was our Bush, and Cretien was our Clinton. Each one, a milquetoast, pussified version of the other.

Eventually, we'll have a Canadian Trump and the country will un-cuck itself. Toronto will be cleansed of shit skins, although he'll probably have to keep the Asians cause he's a little pussified.

take one for the team. have you seen the new top gear crew? its not like you faggots have anything to lose at this point.

pls no
The Gentlemen's Agreement was put in place for a reason. Slants are probably the worst threat to white people in the long term. We need to deny them at every turn; letting them establish home territory in North America would be a huge mistake.

they already did faget
West coast is a lost cause

They have way more land than they should, but they haven't started to claim it as ancestral zipperhead hunting grounds hopefully

We're gonna need a lot of racially targeted pathogens

they'll probably do it first

canadas already said they will aid immigrants in crossing the northern border

The US will be a fortress nation soon enough

Forgive me for going /x/ their crazy here, but considering shithead here sold the countries gold, then the McMurry fire department's budget got cut before this massive disaster, do you think this is a purge of white Canadians?

Like they say, "Pure Coincidence."

True. The thing we have in our favor in America, Canada, ANZ, and Russia is a lot of open space to hide in. The Chinese are boned if anything we do in retaliation forces them to go innawoods. But I don't expect them to become a real problem until the resource race forces the West to start thinking about Africa.

So wait, this samantha girl is a Canadian, yet talks about American politics? Why? Who thought this was a good idea?

Hopefully we can get rid of oliver like we got rid of piers morgan.

Too late, it's called Minnesota.

They're competing with Somalians here though.

don't fall for the shills , anons
this is a garbage thread

Speaking from Quebec here (not Montreal), I'm already seeing some fatigue. People don't appreciate all the signalling and they just wish he was doing his job instead of starring in meme videos and telling people how to be better feminists.

But the area I live in is notoriously conservative. I'm sure that in cities he ranks much higher. Canada (and the US for that matter) is one of these countries where the divide between city dwellers and country dwellers is gigantic.

For some reason he's really popular with American liberals as well. Some American chick on my Facebook keeps sharing anything related to him.

Yet another reason why women shouldn't vote or hold political positions

How is he still alive?

He'll get reelected easily, barring an economic collapse.

The conservatives are going to run some cuck (for extra lulz imagine immigration-boy Kenney or SJW Rempel) and the NDP will be lead by some kind of Toronto commie, maybe even a darkie one.

Unless everything goes to shit over the next 3 years, princess selfie will, somehow, be the strong horse in the race.

This fucking country.

look at that nose!

While it is possible, I think chalking it up just to massive incompetence is a much more fair assessment. Alberta's NDP government is so monumentally retarded what is happening is little surprise.

It wouldn't be so bad if we jettisoned Vancouver into the Pacific.

looks like a tranny to me

actually im not sure

Justin is happy a town is burning

He's only been in a year and yet somehow I don't know how but some how he's done as much bad as at leat 1 Obama Term

Yeah I figured they were shit-testing me after a while and now I just ignore them.

4u

and just for fun

It's exactly what's happening. It's why I tend to focus more on US politics. That way I can predict almost precisely what decisions our governments will take in the future.

No. We liberate Canada. Quebec gets its independence, but we're keeping the rest.

Turddough: Best Western Philosopher since Karl Marx

WORSE THAN SOUTH AFRICAN PARLIAMENT

Jesus Christ Canada. What the fuck happened?

GUYS, GUYS!
Why don't we spin this as Trudeau mansplaining feminism? We could seriously wreck him by doing so.

We could try, but Trudeau being their pet cuck, I imagine little will stick.

I fucking hate the lugenpresse. Can we fucking gas them already?

And fuck Trudeau. If Canadians don't vote this piece of shit out next time around, I'm washing my hands of this country. Anything that happens to it is its own fault.

do you think their outrage is real? they fake it to gain political points. Tredeau is a white, male, establishment politician from an upper class background. he's the epitome of "privilege", but they all love him because he's useful

Get this fucking international clique out of my media

This. It's essential to understand this about them. They are outraged only when it is convenient to their narrative.

Easy. The major cities voted for Jr., the rest of the country voted for someone else. The only upside is we're likely to have a very useless PM who doesn't do much damage.

That's some damn premium content right there.

We've discussed this. They will remain a territory with no chance at receiving voting privileges. We have far too many liberal voters already.

NDP were effectively the same, add them together and you have ten plus million people voting for parties who, to their credit, were quite open and up-front about refugees being a top priority. The carnage in Europe was abundantly clear before election day and while Harper certainly wasn't a "good" option, giving a leftist government a majority at this point in time is the sort of fatal error most will live to regret.

The upside is that Trumpmania has almost completely drowned out Trudeau. His 60 Minutes fluff piece was hard to watch and I remember seeing Mike and Joe snickering and giggling at how pathetic it was ("little twerp" said Mika). His state visit to DC may as well not even have happened, and now Obama is coming up here to give a speech next month to try yet again to give him a bump.

The quantum computing debacle was perhaps one of the most embarrassing things I can ever remember seeing in politics and proved that he has the emotional maturity of a 14-year-old boy (which is what all the 36-year-old catladies are actually attracted to)

yeah, yeah (((rebel))) but it's a good report.

How about we lead an armed revolt in Alberta? You have no idea how angry Albertans are right now.

- Mostly conservative protestant whites with inherent distrust of cosmopolitan liberals

- Lots of guns; cowboy culture

- Recent slump in energy sector is hitting economy hard

- Trudeau wants to increase taxes on energy producers for "carbon offsetting" or whatever other explanation (it's just another governmental cash grab)

- His father did the same wealth redistribution thing 30 years ago (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Energy_Program)

If there were ever an opportunity to create a white revolution in a Western European country, it's right now, in Alberta.

No working video, no archive, no transcription, just a bunch of butthurt.

What a fucking joke. I read a headline about 'Trudeau calls reporters bluff' about this and they just showed him saying his wikipedia bullshit.

You know I wouldn't even be surprised if Trudeau intentionally set fire to the whole fucking city so he can fake this news article

Well the NDP who could have been an alternative(perhaps worse, perhaps better) fucked everything up the second Mulcair opened his mouth in support of muslims and head scarfs. Funny despite the Liberals and medias claims that "canadians are inclusive, blah blah blah" the NDP dropped 20pts in ranking the day after they opened their mouth on it.

A lot of this shit is very similar to what happened here in the late 70's and early 80's with all the massive fuckups. I'm hoping that Trump pulls a regan and canada can at least ride on the US's coat tails to economic prosperity again. I was working in the medium/heavy industry sector in the 90's when Chretien crashed it, and I was making incredible money then. Around $23/hr(min wage was $6.25hr) just building equipment and assembling the machinery.

I'm dying.

I love how nigs cant really grasp things that are not concrete, physical concepts.

As in you can actually "take" rights, like its the fucking bike you stole.

IAlbertans are a bunch of mutilated cucks and gold-diggers so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Canada is just a giant cuck shed at this point.

The real question is, should it be called a cuck shed or a cuck cabin?

Convince BC to leave the country and Alberta will follow suit. Both places really don't like Canada and both have Militias out in the woods. Bonus that you'll see a removal that would make a Serb blush in BC too. Need them ports.

Eastern Cuck detected, I wonder how bad the shakes will be when you're cut off from the welfare.

If they can't fuck it, steal it, eat it or physically destroy it, it cannot possibly exist.

Hi,

I am PM of Canada because my last name is Truecuck. I have never held down a full time job and come from a rich family. The liberal party picked me as their leader because it would win them eastern Canada because eastern Canada is stupid like me and love the name Truecuck.

My mom spent her days fucking rock stars while still married to my daddy. I am the bastard child of some random rock star and my mommy is the best. I am a good feminist and you should be too. Don't rape my mommy anymore. It had to have been rape because she's a good woman…not a degenerate slut.

I made crazy promises off the top of my head like legalizing pot and returning home delivery of mail. Of course these things will never happen but it's fun to make promises and break them. That's what my mommy did, but I don't have any issues about that. No, my daddy wasn't a cuck. Did I mention I have his last name?

BC/AB alliance is top tier
AB has beef/grain farms, oil, minerals
BC has ports, fruit/potato farms, lumber, fish

I hate to defend the guy, but I think the town started burning after this snapchat.

BREAKING NEWS

Now we know why

He is considered to be a sex symbol because female voters who constantly use birth control are more attracted to men with feminine characteristics.

He has large eyelashes, smooth features, and wears lipstick, among other factors. He looks like a woman crossdressing as a man.

If he had a less pronounced jaw he would be the splitting image of rachel maddow

shoo shoo, maddow poster

He is considered a sex symbol because the modern woman voter is kept on a constant supply of birth control, which affects hormones and makes them desire people who display more feminine characteristics.

He has long eyelashes, soft features, and wears lipstick, just to name a few features. He basically looks like a lesbian, or a woman dressed as a man.

If he had a softer jawline, he would be the spitting image of rachel meadow

shoo shoo, maddow shitposter

Thanks, Holla Forums