Age of Ultron

You know, when watching this movie, I don't think I was aware of just how embarrassingly bad this scene was.

In fact, I thought the movie was okay to not great, when in fact it was probably really bad. I'd have to watch it again to be sure, though. I just can't remember a single good scene from it.

At least Joss is gone for good now.

Like seriously, this is inexcusable.

please explain in detail what you find so atrocious about this scene.
because I really don't see why it would be worse then any other action scene in this movie, or any Marvel movie really.

It's mostly just the CGI and the quips.

Damn, only two marvel movie I saw was iron man and the first spider man movie.

It's like they didn't improve at all.

then again I dont think spider man really counts as marvel movie

who's the chick that the movie keeps emphasizing the breasts with the kid :V

That's called growing up OP.

Glad you finished puberty.

user… that was one of the few enjoyable parts of the movie.

that and the busty extra

The most insulting thing to me was the opening; everything looked like it was poorly bluescreened with some early 2000 film and effects equipment

what the fuck is hulk doing, is he on drugs

I love how Captain America 3 attempted to justify this movie totally ignoring Iron Man 3

Call it a licensed Marvel movie, then

Boy, you know how bad this scene exactly is?
I watched Ultron within the last 6 months, and I don't actually remember this scene happening.

And let us revisit that glorious moment, shall we?

He "made up"

Of course he did. How many strap-ons did he take in the ass before they forgave him?

Yeah, hulk vs the hulkbuster would have been much better as a practical effect sequence.

isn't he still doing that fucking s.h.i.e.l.d show?

Literally the only parts of this movie I remember are Tony buying the building he's about to crash into with the Hulk (I liked the Hulkbuster fight) and Captain America's fight with Ultron in the bus.

The only other thing I remember was getting more and more pissed off at characters making idiotic fucking jokes CONSTANTLY during ostensibly tense or difficult fucking moments. Holy fuck I half-expected Hawkeye to suddenly jump in and say WAKKA WAKKA! when Black Widow tearfully reveals she's sterile.

scarlet witch had put a spell on banner that made him hulk out and go crazy from seeing something along the lines of his worst fears or something. in the scene preceding the hulkbuster fight Scarlet witch used her powers to make Thor, Cap, and Widow see some fucked up shit from their past/futures (for widow it was her fucked up assassin training and forced sterilization from her childhood, for Thor it was a fision of future events in Thor: Ragnarock, for cap it was being with agent Carter again back in the 1940s knowing full well he can never go back in time and see her again) so that her, Quicksilver, and Ultron could escape. Hawkeye had been incapped earlier in the fight and Iron Man had taken off to capture Klaw. when Tony gets back to snap everyone out of Scarlet Witch's control she takes the opportunity to bewitch banner who had been on the sidelines the whole time and while we're never shown Banner's vision it must have been pretty fucked up to make him Hulk out and go on a rampage through Wakanda.

I get that they can't do practical effects for it, but the CGI was really bad.

Look, if I wanted to see someone who hated what humanity has become and tried to drop a giant rock on someone, I'll watch Char's Counterattack.

Those films don't age well. Not because of bad cg, but because it's superceded by better CG with every new movie out there. My suspension of disbelief shatters everytime.

Constanza Ruff

Thanks

Liking scenes from the movie is not the same as liking the whole shebang.