Why is India so rich?

Can someone explain?

I've been there with my college class. Slums, ugly girls, you can taste the environmental pollution on your tongue, little children shitting on your shoes when you stand still for too long.

How does this work? Is their government the literal evil? Is migration one reason why it's so shit? All their intellectuals are moving to America. Why does every superpower tolerate this? Why are they so rich?

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They benefited from massive waves of outsourcing
Plus, they have so many people that their economy is massive, more people means more money moving around

Rich ≠ Developed
As you said, although they are rich (1 billion slave workers?) theirs is a disgusting place.

roughly same population as china and only 1/5th of the value, pretty shit tier I'd say, but then India wouldn't have it any other way.

High pop u retard

India is the kind of society the (((elites))) want to turn the west into.

So importing many sandniggers is a great thing after all?

if you're a materialist cosmopolitan and unlikely to be effected by it, like most politicians and economists, then sure

Do you know how much money an country of 1 billion saves not wasting water by flushing a single toilet?

They saved money by not investing in bathrooms and toilets.

Seriously though. it has a lot to do with outsourcing of 1st world IT tech and call centers, shit regulation on dangerous chemicals which allows India to be a huge manufacturer of medication at cheap costs and slave wages to supply ultra cheap labor to outside corporations who decide to move there. Also ~1.5 Billion population makes a lot of taxpayers.

DESIGNATED!!

Those are nominal values. They have an enormous, but mostly impoverished population. Look at GDP per capita and they are in the toilet.

You have 1.3 billion street shitters each valued at like 2 grand, sure that adds up.

1 billion people with 1 dollar to their name is still more money than 100 people with 1000 dollars to their name, regardless of how little they can buy individually.
GDP is calculated by unit time, not by unit person.

Shut collecting Factories

trips of street shitting checked

SHITTING

ECONOMY

Imagine how much energy they produce by harvesting their shitting streets, its better than coal.

Thats actually a health problem for a lot of people in India.

They burn shit cakes like cord wood, so you have people who spend the better part of a day hotboxing Pajeet shit fumes and it fucks up their respiratory system.

India avg. IQ 81

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

That's why-

T

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

International Monetary Fund (2015):
India #122

World Bank (2011–2014):
India #123

Central Intelligence Agency (1993–2014)
India #131

I don't understand. What is this 'toilet' you speak of?

t. Pajeet

Their per capita is still shit though. India should be due to breaking apart into many rival principalities too.