Dragon ball history with LGBTAQ stereotypes

SJWs now going after Dragon ball

Not surprised. Movie Bob and screwattack already attacked Dragon ball for being so called White supremacy propaganda.

I don't think Akira Toriyama gives the tiniest shit about what a bunch of non Japanese SJWs think about his works.

Anyone else notices Morris Nu-male getting triggered by DBZ recently? They are like the same way with rocket power.

So halo is racist 2.0?

yeah but Toei might and Funimation almost certainly does.

Every fucking time.
At least the likebar is still visible, but has a surprisingly high amount of approval.

Funimation maybe, but Toei is Japanese and aren't going to mess with one of the most well known manga/anime series and it's beloved author because the dirty gweilo are whining about something again.
NoA will probably give everyone tumblr pronouns in the next Dragon Ball game though.

Can someone explain to me why SJW types hate rocket power so much?

He made General Blue, a gay, pedophile nazi who executes women if given the chance. So no matter how hard SJWs push this shit, they won't get any ground against a man who just doesn't care.

Sure is Zarbon in here.

Rockets are phallic and Rocket Power implies power of phallus. Only a shitlord like you wouldn't understand. It's bad enough that it's a show about physical prowess which opresses differently abled persons.

In what fucking way does Funimation care about what SJWs think? Because one of their VA's tried to make fun of GamerGate? You realize the entire world isn't your general thread in Holla Forums where you fellate a French pedophile because he's one of you, right?

They do? That show always seemed boring to me.

This reminds me, whatever happened to Comicsalliance's review of JoJo? Last time I remember they did Battle Tendency and got triggered to the extreme.

Who gives a shit? Back to Holla Forums with you!

Because it was a shit show.

How the fuck is this faggot nearly at 200k subscribers?

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say "lurk more faggot".

Is toriyama some blue pilled cuck?

Butthurt Shoobie Detected

DBZ and other cartoons back in the attitude era had homos for laughs or alienation, not on behalf of furthering progressive faggotry. Most fag characters in DB were affeminate villains to contrast the masculinity of the muscle bound protagonists; either that or for comedic "lel he likes the dick" slapstick.

Other fags like Red Guy from Cow and Chicken, who was disgusting with his bare ass; or Him from PPG, meant to be a disturbing, unnerving tranny.

Fags desperate for approval of their faggotry over a cartoon, pretending any depiction of them proves their normality when its obviously not the case in the examples given.

On a side note, Toriyama might start shilling for feminist LBGQTRZ shit like the lady that made Sailor Moon, I dunno.

Why?

Blue looked more like a Soviet soldier than a Nazi.

/thread

Nah, Blue was a nazi

Fuck you egyptiancuck

I don't think so Tim

In your pic Hitler clearly has light brown hair (and black moustache) and blue eyes shadowed by the cap.

Because Nazis are the good guys and because most of the characters are muscular macho men who kick ass.

DBZ fans enjoy watching autistic shit? Nah, get out of here.

Adolf Hitler (((Pöltz)))

Stay triggered honey.

Don't pretend that doesn't apply to every anime fan.

wtf I hate hitler now

I want to fug Whis

I want to fug sis

OP get a life. You wouldn't have been able to find this video either unless your entire browsing history is dragonball kiddie shit.

I viewed the OP's video and my entire recommendation list turned into dbz shit.

It's easy for your rec list to get pozzed

Homosexuals need to be hanged and quartered

damn librul sjws out ta git muh preshus stolen culture

Spotted a trumpcuck, 100 points!

Nigger speak some goddamn english you cunt

What do I get as a prize!

Noice

Kill alll gays?
Goku killed frieza
Gohan killed cell

When will goten kill a alien homsexual?

If Holla Forums taught me anything we need to cull the undesirebles from our ranks. The sand niggers, the lgbt and the feminists.
Goku's true enemy weren't aliens or monsters but the porky feminist sand nigger lgbt capitalist system

that doesn't sound like true communism but since you're saying it I guess it must be true.

True communism is in your heart

I don't have a heart

Just makes me like the series even more.

Then join us, seek the truth and let communism be your heart

Um SJWs are actually celebrating DBZ…

For what?

There's literally nothing in DB that would appeal to them.

The gays for one thing