ITT moments in movies you cried at

ITT moments in movies you cried at

The ending of Titanic.

I cried at the end of the 2005 King Kong movie where Kong dies.

seeing this with the knowledge that it was the last time they spoke as friends was too much

Do you reckon they'd still be doing shit together if Ryan didn't die?

100% yes
They were actually filming a new series with Bam & Dunn going around the world

I'm sure the whole cast would be doing stuff together. Probably not Jackass stunts but definitely variety-show type material at least

The scene in Billy Elliot where he reads the letter his mom left him. Every. Time.

lol spot the faggot

I started crying at around the 2:50 mark.

I cry at the end and always at the part where they are having sex since I know I will never experience anything of the sort. Any sort of intimacy or passion with a girl for as long as I live. Hurts so bad

Plus the ending like you said

Billy wasn't gay and the actor who played him impregnated evan rachel wood, retard.

Littlefoots mother dying.

Um why? Even as a kid you know they're not gonna kill off Ash.

But Pikachu doesn't know that.

Nothing wrong with empathy but that's still dumb for you to cry over others crying.

Sure thing, autismbro.

Just needed a better track and it would be amazing instead of "sad" to everyone.

forest gump had some moments, like when his mom dies, or when bubba dies, or when jenny dies lolno

The gas chamber scene in schindlers list had me teary eyed, it is a great depiction of the horrors of unchecked fascism. Truly a cinematic masterpiece.

The scene where that evil piece of shit just opens fire on the camp inmates had me raging, it was a perfect depiction of German savagery. I cried tears of rage and was literally shaking, the thought that these disgusting beasts had murdered 6 million people this way was almost too much to handle. I was an emotional wreck when the credits rolled.

It was a life-changing moment and I cannot stress the importance of this film, it really made me FEEL. I highly recommend it. Make sure you have a box of Kleenex ready. You're going to need them.

I hadn't ever cried while watching a movie before I witnessed this happen. Walked out of the theater because I just couldn't stand it.

i cried during most of Schindler's List. It's hard to believe human beings are capable of killing millions like that.

Fuck off reddipol.

I know friend, fascism is capable of an insane amount of evil, but sometimes I still catch myself thinking those german monsters are like real people.

Schindler's List was such an emotional expierence for me that I left the theater in tears. How could something like that even happen? How could one race of people be so completely savage and unfeeling? Good thing that we are well on the way to wiping that troublesome country off of the demographic map, so that this can never happen again. I was so distraught upon leaving the theater that I decided to raise interest rates on all of my clients out of spite. It's a good thing that people like me have finally been given our own land to live in if we don't feel like living in other countries anymore.

Never forget that Germans must be made to pay for their crimes.

Reported for Holocaust denial. Hope you enjoy your ban.

Not sure if this is bait, but…
I thought the Ralph Fiennes character was too over the top, like he was cartoonish almost. Scar from Lion King was more believable. I just wanted him to say he would "kill moose and squirrel".

I'm not a denier you sick fuck my own grandfather was gassed twice in Auschwitz

My great-Grandfather survived the camps himself, and he was born in Queens, NYC in 1948.

What do you guys find to be so sad about comedies?

Fuck you, you disgusting little shit. Do you have any idea how sick that is?!?! 6 million massacred innocents is a comedy?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

This board has gone off the deep end and I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable about it…This is NOT the board I fell in love with, it's fucking horrific. Why the fuck are these bigots swarming us? I just want to discuss films and tv ffs.

We need to have a serious discussion about what is acceptable on this board, we CANNOT allow the wretched seed of hatred germinate our board. If we don't fight back soon well lose OUR board FOREVER!!!

FIGHT BACK!

#BASHTHEFASH

DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

My Uncle was gassed in the womb, twice!!!! And no, it wasn't from a fat jewish orgy

when big daddy dies in kick-ass. He's on burning alive but he still cares so much for his daughter and all he can think about is how proud of her he is and how to help her. She wants to save her dad but no matter how hard she tries or how good she is, it's already too late.

Someone so badass dying because he trusted a weeb is sad too.

I don't think there's ever been anything to fall in love with on here matey.

Have a rare Louis.

sjw are cucks. quit cuckin and start chaddin

I'm laughing just imagining that now.

But she didn't survive though.

the fountain

Don't make me leave like this Murph

What did he mean by this?