This place sucks donkey ballz

Why are we still here? What do we owe to Jim that we are here generating money for him? Even our Fuhrer himself, the Hotman himself bailed, why shouldn't we?

When I came upon Holla Forums for the first time it was buzzing with life and activity, even the spammers were fucking funny and creative back then (Leo!), now: Holla Forums is dead, spammers run amok, nothing fun ever happens, nothing worth discussing ever comes up because the community here is too paranoid about everything (shills, jidf, leftypol, "porky", beta cucks and what not, you cannot have a normal discussion without being called one of those).

It feels like this place is just three guys making the same boring threads over and over again and samefagging them.
The three guys who make these threads are probably Jim, Josh and Codemonkey themselves.

lol, why should I work for Jim for FREE to make his website fun? What do I get from this? Isn't it easier for me to just leave?

And I will, it's been fun while it lasted, may Holla Forums RIP in Piss with all the other dead chans that were once cool but no one even remembers anymore. I will pop back once in a while to check up on you faggots if you're still alive, but just remember that I will be in a better place, adios motherfuckers.

So what is this better place OP?

this place died when lowcard left

we go to 16chan.nl/b, where there is no pony/swimsuit/gore/spam cancer.

why am I still here?
>no other place to go >inb4 those liberalchan or whatever the fuck it is called. That place is a joke, and deader then this place, plus I kinda like not having the pedos around. Can have the odd loli thread without one of them trying to make it about their 3DPD

Implying these "boards" the so called Holla Forums's greatest feature, aren't also dead as fuck.

endchan.xyz/overboard is pretty good.

The whole basis of Holla Forums was the idea that if you don't like a board you can just make a new one and move everyone over to it.
Unfortunately that has proven to be a completely incorrect model of group behaviour. There might be ways to design around this problem, but Holla Forums won't be the site to implement them. The place is dead.

Imageboards generate money? That's news to me

Use adblock you dumb nigger.

Here are some simple solutions, friend.
start something fun
then start a thread. posting another meta "waa Holla Forums is dead" isn't going to help you dumb fucking fag.

if you can't have a discussion because you're afraid of trolls calling you names, you should probably head back to Reddit or the youtube comment section.

filter it
those are actually some goon from another site, I get rid of them mostly
most of the Jim threads are not worshiping him.

you forgot about me :^)

I didn't know you considered browsing imageboards 'working', you lazy cunt. you aren't even making this place fun, you're contributing to the endless repetitive cancerous threads you're complaining about.

you can fuck off, or not. your choice.

/blogpost

shouldn't you be on masterchan, pedo?

Don't you plebs have hotpockets to microwave?

I know you're probably baiting me but those are both me.

Shouldn't you be slopping Jim's hogs right now?

I can tell you from experience.

This thread is quality bait.

Whoops

You cant stop the spammers

😃

lol I remember when every board vol didn't attention whore whenever they could. Thank god i left this shithole when i did

he says while typing on said shithole….

I pop in from time to time to stare at the flames. Checked out 4chan too and the catalogs are practically identical

gg no re

Removing pedofags was the first step to purging degeneracy on this board.

Jim shouldn't stop on this and must also ban horse fuckers, faggots and autists with imaginary cartoon girlfriends as well.

Get rid of dead boards and anything leftists that can attract reditfags.

Then this place will meet it's glory.

I'll start posting and making top quality threads so interesting and fun that you'd linger with your finger always over F5.

either Holla Forums or decent b8

I just want to shitpost in peace.

Yeah,it really is.
I never thought this was place would end up like it has.
I was b& on Holla Forums for shoops we all made about six months ago and today I was b& on Holla Forums for some straight up bullshit.
The entire time I've been here,I've never been b& for anything.
Fuck this place now
At least Omlet is cool but WTF?

You do realize that removing boards has had the opposite effect of making this site meet its full potential, right?

Have you noticed that once you purged the pedos, this place has gotten shittier and shittier. You know why? It was because they were neccessary to sustaining the site. They kept out reddit faggots and halfchan trash. Purging more "degeneracy" will only make this site fucking awful, to the point in which we will just look like a failed halfchan clone.

This place was getting worse long before the pedophiles were removed. Don't kid yourself.

That dude shoved an egg up his ass for our enjoyment.
That's a plus in my book.

I agree it's a plus, and a great way to introduce yourself, but mods are fags.
That is in the rules.

we have lost not gained users since the pedo purge. pedos posted in non pedo threads and not always naked kids. and? it's still good riddance.

Because the alternative is so much better. R8 and post number threads. All other chans are dead besides 4cuck and 8chuns