Suffering CSS

Our gore, torture, rape and animal abuse board has had a makeover! I've been hard at work trying to make it look as lewd as possible.

>>>/sfg/

I reckon people aren't too keen to split up the conversation into two parts between two boards, so I might as well create a dedicated discussion thread right here. As for the last thread, I felt as though the OP image didn't do the board justice.

Please do tell me what I can do to make this board even crispier than it already is.

bumping for interest

Kill yourself.
No, really.

I'm serious, do it you subhuman nigger.

This.

Also,

Just kys fam

wew lad its almost as though you haven't even visited the board.

user my levels of autism do not allow doing it that simply. I took default Yotsuba theme and gutted it until it looked close to what I wanted. I'm working on board assets and custom icons now.

Mommy didn't want to send you guys to summer camp this year?

Also,

Nice Youtube maymay

Looks nice, OP. Maybe having a nice gore board without the edgy will weed out all the kiddies.

It won't weed out ALL the kids, but at least it will tone down the retard levels that usually occur on places like /ftg/

That would great, but as an artfag I'd still recommend changing the colour pallete.

kys

user, lewdness is where it all started. Lewdness to us is what freedom is to America.

bumping for interest

Why do we even need a suffering board when we already have Holla Forums?

Have you not seen the drama in the recent Suffering thread? Omlet came over, banned me, and deleted nearly every gore webm in the thread.

bump

Whats with the faggy weeb shit?

Keeping the board sufficiently non-edgy i suppose

A little taste of the board for you guys

so it's a furry board then?

wew lad

Your avatarfagging is gay in the extreme, and not in a good way.

user, it's gay in such a way that it goes all the way through the bad and out the other side

Holla Forums is a sinking ship

maybe it will be better on /sfg/

bump

bumping because why the fuck not

You guys wouldn't have liked Holla Forums circa '05

You know its bad when the suffering board has better quality posting than most SFW boards

CSS isn't that hard to write

It's not that it's hard, the issue is the fact that you can't check the changes instantly, it actually takes up to two hours to kick in.