If you're fat - JUST lose weight

If you're fat - JUST lose weight.

If you're ugly - JUST take a better care of yourself, change your haircut etc.

If you're lonely - JUST learn to socialize, stop fapping to degenerate shit and work on self improvement.

If you're mentally ill - JUST get treatment.

If you're being bullied - JUST grow some balls and learn to be a man.

If you've been abused - JUST see the above and get over it.

Or JUST kill yourselves, because you whiny little bitches are no better than tumblrfags crying about their gender.

true
you can't fix an ugly face
true
partly true, situational
true
what does that even mean?
do it faggot

/r9k/ are SJW
true of many virgin sites as well
t. incel w/ kissing and touching exp.

You have no idea how a proper haircut can change your looks.

I can go from 4/10 to 7/10 easily just by changing my hair.

Also losing weight will increase your overall facial aesthetics by 2 or 3 points.

Then you probably aren't that ugly.
Post your dick.

faget. disgusting normalfag

Edited so I can post on Reddit. :)

B-but it's small and feminine

I usually don't post about any problems I have - but you should make this pasta and post this in every attentionwhoring thread and get it stickied in r9k

also treatments don't always help. have ytou seen the joke that is the pharmaceutical industry. They're in it for money - they gave the lanza sandyhook shooter 50% lead pills (I believe a lithium compound). Their weed substitute killed many, and is now a drug they can't control. Recommend they get over it, get therapy (hit or miss but better than nothing), or an hero, but don't go by those crooks.

OP, you deserve suffering because you post images with spelling mistakes.

On a more serious note, people who whine to get sympathy, i.e. bitter lonely virgins like you, need to just kill themselves to at least make the world better by not being in it anymore.

75% of attractiveness is active. posture, grooming, clothing, fitness, poise. like that girl that plays the little girl on Game of Thrones would look like a shrew if she wasn't well kept.

I've been following this tounge and jaw posture suggestion for a few years and it works, my jaw sets better and chin is stronger. it's amazing how much posture actively alters your bone structure.

All true, /r9k/ beta faggots can fuck off.

Why is this bitche's spambot still posting here and noone has raided her shit yet?

sculpted abdomen makes 4/10 into 7/10 tho

because that is literally exactly what she wants.

she's seen how much success people like valkenburg and sarkeesian got from provoking criticism from 4chan, so now she wants to get a bunch of angry, drunk 8channers to spam her comments with nigger and faggot so she can cry to the UN and get some sweet, sweet victimbux.

just ignore her. for the love of fuck, ignore her.

fuck off

because this board is fucking cancer kill yourself my degenerate

I can't afford treatment

wtf is this and why do i care

JUST get money
:^)

Yeah OP! WHO DO THESE FATTIES THINK THEY ARE?!

True. Seriously just stop fucking eating you fat fuck. I'm UNDERWEIGHT and I don't eat.

Can't fix bone structure

Difficult

True. If you aren't even attempting to get treatment or never attempted before, don't complain. Or fucking learn to deal with it. And I know I'm mentally ill and saying this.

True

True

Don't be a fucking SJW about this OP.

Wee

Some people are too ugly to fix. It's nature's indicator of bad genes.

Mental illness is usually best harnessed rather than masked with drugs. The drugs are usually complex in the ways they fuck with your brain and do little for your problems.

If you're lonely, learn to be content with your own company. If you need to be surrounded by filthy commoners, you deserve to be lonely.

Murder is always the best solution OP.

:^)

op is a pathetic faggot

JUST

My theory is that anyone who says girls standards are too high has too high standards themself

Considering how ugly females are without makeup they think too highly of themselves.

Every 2 thinks she's a 10.

normie logic, kill yourself.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIE FUCKING NORMIE SCUM, NORMIE BLOOD MUST BE SPILLED

If you're OP - JUST