TRUMP ON FOX

ON BRET BAIER IN 15 MINUTES

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Remember when Bret "No Neck" Baier hated Trump and made fun of him for hurting Megyn Kelly's feelings.

I don't know if I can listen to Baier talk about burritos any longer. Thank god they're now talking about Trump.

kek, Beck is going to kill himself.

"No we've never considered Nikki Hayley, Nikki Hayley is not under consideration."
NIKKI BTFO

He goes easy on Marco because he backed him up on Ted being a liar.
I don't think Marco will get anything, especially since he said during a debate that Marco will be lucky to get elected dog catcher.

She backed the wrong horse.

Hands down Marco lost the most this election. Gave up his seat in florid to campaign, looked like a total bitch. Character tarnished on international stage. Seriously, game of thrones tier shit. He threw in his hat and came ot with nothing

HE JUST KICKED iJeb!

Never forget Jeb burned $100M of kike money

HILLARY TOOK A CALL FROM (((BLUMENTHAL)))

TRUMP SHITTING ON EU AND HE IS ADVOCATING BREXIT

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

HE'S PRO-BREXIT

YESSSSS
I'm British, I'm so happy

Hello Abdullah

Assuming Becky boi hasn't already asphyxiated himself through inhaling Cheetos.

Thats the game. Trump is like a boxer. Like Tyson. He can beat the shit out of you, have pure hate in his eyes. But once the game is over he hugs you and compliments how well you fight. He doesn't take things that happen in the game personally and respects people who can put up a fight.

Most of the time Hayleys problem is being incapable of not opening her mouth. She also banned the confederate flag in south carolina.

I'd like to think Ted is more fucked, everyone thinks hes a liar and the only people who would support him are disappointed in him for dropping out before California. A lot of the Cruz people just wanted him to contest the convention.

Kek

Don't fall for the "Trump is just pretending, he doesn't mean any of it" narrative mister Trump.

Fox pls

I'm white British, Trump is our only hope to recover London from the enemy

ffs, fuck fox

What's wrong with that, lads?

Sulla or bust fam

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

Now anyone seeing this will think people are discussing him being a dictator, and it feeds into the scary trump narrative

Trump will beat Hillary. Just wait.

Benghazi news?

Did I miss it?

Yes

Secretary of the Department of Water Works.

LMAO

This home care commercial.

"My angel helps me keep up with my tasks"

I guess angel means slave now

Why is life so cruel to me?

no ty

Did anything good happen?

What were his exact words, lads?

Not exact but he said in his opinion the EU has been bad for britton with all the immigrants and such.
But that it is up to britton to decide.

This was in response to being asked his opinion on brexit.

Do not fret user

Yeah I found it hard to believe people were even suggesting her name after her antics in the State of the Union rebuttal.

The Emperor's teeth are fucking beautiful White as the driven snow.

All he does is tell the truth and the establishment goes ape shit.

Have you ever spoken to Putin?

I don't want to say.

Secret talks for alliance confirmed.

Trying to get him to backslide on immigration.

These kikes are shameless.

Thanks user.

This was just shown on Hannity, nowhere else to post it but was a laugh.

Apparently Hillary has spent 4 million dollars trying to find out how to stump Trump and didn't find an answer.

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Too funny. At least the dumbfucks got that part right.

Beetlejuice-americans arent used to a white man who wont back down.

BIG DON AND PAUL RYAN MEETING NEXT WEEK

Reince just called that statement stupid and written by someone who wants to divide instead of unite.

Jeanine on Hannity: FBI COMING TO END OF HILLARY INVESTIGATION SOON BECAUSE OF ROMANIA EXTRADITION

WHAT DOSE THIS ALL MEAN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ALL MISSED IT