indiewire.com/2016/06/hannibal-season-4-bryan-fuller-2017-1201699020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Focused to much on the gay

indiewire.com/2016/06/hannibal-season-4-bryan-fuller-2017-1201699020/

Good new, it might be coming back.

Maybe.

You know how I know you're gay?

this bitch

He stopped being a cannibal and decided to create a super weapon that would look like a small moon.

I wish he was Euron Greyjoy. He would've been so much better. And also have better writers for GOT.

It gave Hannibal too many devoted followers which got comical after a while which isn't what you want in a horror story or drama.

He no longer was some cunning psychopath that captivated people with his charm while engaging in some secret killings. Instead he was killing people with the full knowledge and approval of a number of people.

Hannibal himself is not that interesting a character so there's little to delve into with him. Every story involving him is only entertaining because of the characters around the character. He needed to be set back as a side character where he works best.

As a TV show, it was drawn out too much. Hannibal being a fucking Mary Sue of serial killers gets old after the twentieth episode. He's the most cunning, special, gifted, athletic, smart killer ever, who is always thirty steps ahead, with tonnes of back up plans and fall guys lined up with his super special psychiatry.

Season 3 was a bit of a mess and I don't think it works too well with the most wanted man in USA and in the 21st century being able to just travel across the world. His photo would trigger something, right?

Is season 2 worth watching been meaning to for a while whats you're opinions

I watched the first season and hated it and now I don't know whether to continue watching or give up. To hear that some of you thought it got worse is not encouraging. I liked Mads and that's about it. I felt it was a very by-the-numbers cop/detective show. Maybe it's better than similar shows but I'm not impressed by the series.

Got any more?

Yea its pretty good and you can even consider the finale the actual ending. Season 3 is meh and only recommended to watch if you really liked the red dragon story.

Season 2 is the best and it drops the new case every episode format

The audience.

the show was pure eye candy

So basically like Hanibal the movie

except actualy bretty good

Nobody at NBC reigned in Fuller, so he stopped hewing to the source material and went full-on fagfiction.

No thanks. Hannibal pulling some daredevil stuntman bullshit with Will while a bloody and beaten mess would be terrible. Season 3 wasn't great, but at least the ending was good.

Yea that shit worked

The first half of season 3 dragged a bit but i think it really picked up after they got out of Italy. Even at its worst, i think it was always pretty solid.