SJWs killed this

Other urls found in this thread:

cdslatin6.weebly.com/daulaires-book.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Celtic_Fairy_Tales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well don't fucking blue-ball me, user.

Give me details. I want my righteous anger to be founded in knowledge, not ignorance.

If I'm not mistaken, this disappeared long before SJWs. A shame either way. It looked absolutely beautiful.

SJW's didn't kill shit for that film, it just never got hyped enough and it was released at a time when movies of this caliber weren't in high demand. If they were to announce on a patreon or kickstarter this film there might be a chance but it's too late now.

SJW didn't destroy this movie. It was just a test demo trailer to see if something like this could work. But I agree, this is some of the most beautiful art I have ever seen. It never got picked up because there was other projects the creators had to do and yeah like anything it just is put on infinite hiatus.

I fucking hate modern culture so fucking much.

share with me more good white legends user. I've been meaning to brush up on this sort of stuff.

Man where to even fucking begin..

Well there's that other film Beowulf but that's CGI mess and HEAVILY butchers the original story.

The story of The Wild Hunt is another example of germanic examples of the apocalypse.

There is the folktales The Story of the Youth Who Went Forth to Learn What Fear Was that gives decent insight into german folk tales.

It's a bit late so it's hard to muster up any more of what would make you happy.

those are fine with me, gives me some good places to start.

Pick any greek hero, but I personally recommend Hercules.

Also Joan de Arc, King Arthur, Cu Chulainn, the Baron of Munchausen.

Can we also name some American folk heros? I got Casey Jones and Johnny Appleseed.

and I know he isn't white, but dammit John Henry is the man.

also, a story from my ancestors Homeland, the Golem of Prague.

SJWs are just a reemergence of Political Correctness

a never ending Marxist plague

I enjoyed watching this trailer

that just sounds like Scandinavian stuff user

Cleaning the stables was one of my favorites

but if you're gonna read some mythology you need a good old fashion big picture book with half text to get you good and hooked

I actually have a book like that filled with a whole bunch of Fairy tales.

OH FUCK I FOUND IT

this is the book I read in middle school

cdslatin6.weebly.com/daulaires-book.html

well, not quite the book I read but the same illustrations

That's Jewish mate.

Czech legends down to earth low fantasy. Most badass hero is a guy who fights huge boar bare handed to impess a chick and wins, most magical person is a seer. This realism is I think a reaction to more high fantasy tales of germanic Marcomanni tribe your ancestors conquered.

a preview

this one is Holla Forums related

Hermes is such a sly cunt

I loved the fuck out of this one as a kid.

That particular Beowulf is as envisioned by the writing of Neil Gaiman, as is the similarly awful film Pathfinder, both of which do much to vilify and Christianize Scandinavians in their own mythos. You want to talk about cultural appropriation? There's an SJW cuck rewriting awesome sagas to force in acceptably Christian ethos.

Correction, my bad, Gaiman didn't have anything to do with Pathfinder. That abortion was Laeta Kalogridis, who is also responsible for a stream of recent terrible movies.

what about princess Olga?

taken directly from kikepedia

Early life
Olga, a woman from Pskov, married the future Igor of Kiev, arguably in 903 but perhaps as early as 901-902. The Primary Chronicle gives 879 as her date of birth, which is unlikely, given the birth of her only son probably some 65 years after that date. After Igor's death, Olga ruled Kievan Rus as regent (945-c. 963) on behalf of their son Svyatoslav. She was, hypothetically, of Varangian extraction Old Norse: Helga[2]

Drevlian Uprising[edit]
The following account is taken from the Primary Chronicle. Princess Olga was the wife of Igor of Kiev, who was killed by the Drevlians. At the time of her husband's death, their son Svyatoslav was three years old, making Olga the official ruler of Kievan Rus until he reached adulthood. The Drevlians wanted Olga to marry their Prince Mal, making him the ruler of Kievan Rus, but Olga was determined to remain in power and preserve it for her son.

The Drevlians sent twenty of their best men to persuade Olga to marry their Prince Mal and give up her rule of Kievan Rus. She had them buried alive. Then she sent word to Prince Mal that she accepted the proposal, but required their most distinguished men to accompany her on the journey in order for her people to accept the offer of marriage. The Drevlians sent their best men who governed their land. Upon their arrival, she offered them a warm welcome and an invitation to clean up after their long journey in a bathhouse. After they entered, she locked the doors and set fire to the building, burning them alive.

With the best and wisest men out of the way, she planned to destroy the remaining Drevlians. She invited them to a funeral feast so she could mourn over her husband's grave, where her servants waited on them. After the Drevlians were drunk, Olga's soldiers killed over 5,000 of them. She returned to Kiev and prepared an army to attack the survivors. The Drevlians begged for mercy and offered to pay for their freedom with honey and furs. She asked for three pigeons and three sparrows from each house, since she did not want to burden the villagers any further after the siege. They were happy to comply with such a reasonable request.

Now Olga gave to each soldier in her army a pigeon or a sparrow, and ordered them to attach by thread to each pigeon and sparrow a piece of sulfur bound with small pieces of cloth. When night fell, Olga bade her soldiers release the pigeons and the sparrows. So the birds flew to their nests, the pigeons to the cotes, and the sparrows under the eaves. The dove-cotes, the coops, the porches, and the haymows were set on fire. There was not a house that was not consumed, and it was impossible to extinguish the flames, because all the houses caught on fire at once. The people fled from the city, and Olga ordered her soldiers to catch them. Thus she took the city and burned it, and captured the elders of the city. Some of the other captives she killed, while some she gave to others as slaves to her followers. The remnant she left to pay tribute

No the germans didn't want it made

Cus hitler liked the story

I'm serious

less SJW more (((them))) then

Which has what to do with Neil Gaiman taking the early Briton epic of the Geat king Beowulf and reinterpreting it as a Christian parable about the sins of the father being visited upon the son by way of Angelina Jolie's monstrous life draining cunt?

Ignore it, some people just want to have SJWs blamed for absolutely everything. Truth be told the ones who should be blamed are just people who had no appreciation for traditional animation.

Grow the fuck up faggot

topkek, you can't make this shit up

I think it's be better to give him some book recommendations or comic adaptations and not just characters.

Idylls of the King by Lord Alfred Tennyson and The Once and Future King by Terence Hanbury White are a good start for Arthurian Stories.
If you like these kinds of stories I'd also recommend Hero Tales and Legends of the Rhine by Lewis Spence and the translations of the Chronicle of the Cid, these are part of the Carolingian cycle.

Tales from the Norse Legends by Edward Ferrie and The Children of Odin by Padraic Colum are an okay introduction to Germanic mythology.

Celtic Fairy Tales is also a fun read and you can find it on wiki.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Celtic_Fairy_Tales

That's some cheap b8 m8

It was deemed too white and didn't get proper funding.

I don't think I'm the one that needs to grow up, user.