Brexit

Brexit discussion

didn't they already leave?

OY VEY

bye

Brexit won the vote by 52% to 48% over all but lost in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

David Cameron has resigned and said it's up to the next Prime Minister to actually negotiate the exit.

Scotland are planning to hold a referendum of their own on leaving the UK and remaining in the EU.

The Lib Dems have made it their official stance that if they're elected in the next general election they're going to try and ensure we remain in the EU.

Basically, there's a good chance Brexit will happen but it's by no means guaranteed and it isn't going to be pretty. There won't be an independent UK - there might be an independent England, Wales, and possibly Northern Ireland.

Also the Leave campaign have been back-tracking on everything and admitting all of their promises made before the referendum were basically just lies.

He ragequit like a bitch cause he didn't get what he wanted.
If he cared about his people he wouldn't have quit.
He is a globalist shill cry babby bitch.

We got a faggot spamming the catalog

tbh im starting to feel sketchy about it happening at all….

There is so much damage control going on through social media…

even though the us, germany and canada want special trade routes.. plus france still has a treaty with england. But everybody is in fear about this and that and its only getting worse. most people dont take 5 minutes out of their day to validate the shit they are reading… If turkey joins the EU Britain will be fucked. Alongside the rest of Europe..

He didn't ragequit. It was quite a clever, if self-serving move. Whoever takes over is going to be forced to choose between defying the public will by remaining in the EU and bringing about the break-up of the UK by leaving.

Speaking of which
The UK was the main party pushing for Turkey's membership. Brussels have already said that Turkey doesn't even come close to meeting the legal requirements to join the EU.

Or the puppet master has cut strings with him and now hes forced to leave. Somebody said hes got a job making sheckles with some bank… tbh id fuck off aswell if I had to sort out all that shit.

Fuck off kike, millions of people are against turkey joining for starters and not only that.. i may be from the UK but it dont mean I am pushing for turkey to join… So shove the green text in your ass you cuck.

If anything the referendum should show you that people are so split on the entire idea…
More than half of the people in the UK

Obviously dont support the eu…. so previous statement is bs

The UK, meaning the government _you_ elected.
It's nice of you to resort to memey insults as soon as anyone corrects you though.

ahahah when has a government ever done what they were elected for… who are you shilling for anyway.

And as stated before… mur than 50% of the UK pop who voted disagree and completely ignored Cuckeron… soo there you have it.

I thought this was all about reclaiming our great democracy? I thought the public's will would always be represented if it weren't for those meddling tyrants in Brussels?

Great Democracy…. my sides man.. I cant breathe.

Was the sarcasm not obvious enough?
I was calling you a fucking idiot for giving more power to the same government who you're accusing of being undemocratic frauds.

Nobody wanted Cuckeron for starters… and this is the first time the public have gone against the government on such a serious issue… if people are finally waking up it wont be long till these bent ass politicians get sorted out.

UK will be great man trust in it… once the Django effect dies down people will start working for a better future…

Plus im pretty sure (gut feeling) that somebody in the eu had their hand up camerons ass… so maybe now they wont effect things so much.

Don't worry, soon enough Scotland will be breaking off from the UK so that will mean even greater democracy for everyone.

The Scottish seem to love sucking EU jewcock.

hey dysnomia I am just stopping by to tell you that you are doing a great job and I appreciate your work.

I don't. Look at the catalogue right now to find out why.

You missed one.

I'm not gay, user.

lmao how do you spam so much? what proxies do you use so i can spam Holla Forums

I am being of serious here. You are my favourite Holla Forumsvol

Are you a cute anime girl?

I-i can be anything you want me to be if that makes you happy :3

c-can you check these trips for me?

I wish I could.

Let's see who got them

THAT guy seems to know what he's doing. Maybe we should make him a vol

No
Dubs

Anyone in NATO usually joins EU.

Lol

Sad

Dubs

Lol wit

Meme

Huh?

You are unclear

Barth2032 did not post that.

Dubs

No proxies. I just post fast and they should not ban me cuz I am not breaking any rules. I switch computers, devices, locations to post from too. Sometimes I can do it in minutes because I travel fast. Honestly it is very unfair to ban those posters or delete those threads.

Ikr

Scotland will never leave the uk you pleb

They are retarded for even talking about it. Would they let a county leave scotland if it voted to stay in the uk but was dragged out by the rest of the shithole?

Latest polls show 58% (65% excluding undecided voters) in favour of leaving.
Sounds like someone is upset with democracy.

didn't you try that one in 2014 and fail? it must be hard to be on the losing side twice in such a short time, but democracy isn't about opportunistically browbeating the electorate with the same question until you get the result you want. a true democrat would applaud this exercise in direct democracy whatever the result and you show your true colours by crying foul. being a bad loser is one thing, a not very british one thing, but being patently undemocratic except when it serves you is disgraceful, even for a haggis.