Fantasy

Holla Forums this is my gf, i've been having this fantasy for a while where she cheats on me and maybe sends a picture during, but i've never dared ask her.

i'd love it if you honestly said how fast you think you could make her cheat and if you could, what's the first thing you'd do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

zxkr.us/yqfq7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CUCK

post her nudes

I second this. You can Jack off to the thrill of posting her nudes. She'll be so pissed when she finds out she'll probably fuck someone else as punishment.

i only have a few, i'll post some if i get some thread related comments.

Gross af fam.

"fam" what are you 14 ?

I could probably get her drunk and on her knees in three hours. Obviously I'd cum in her mouth and send her home to you.

i'm not going to post one every comment. but you get one for setting a great example

I'm 24 brah

that bed looks very, very familiar…

do you live near Wilmington, NC?

actually… yeah north of it. before i say more, do you remember anything more than the bed ?

You know she already has a few crushes. She probably flirts with plenty of guys at work

Well, I don't recognize this girl, so either that pic (the fanny shot in bed) isn't the same as the girl you're posting in the first post, or you were fucking her at someone else's house when you took that shot, someone who I think I also know, as I have stayed there as well…

guess it's probably just a very similar bed then.kinda had me excited.

PROTIP: She's already cheating on your cuck ass. Just ask for the pics.

i hope so

if i thought she was cheating i'd ask her in a heartbeat. but i don't think she is. and i don't want to ask her myself if she isn't she might think it's weird that i think it's a hot idea

OH SHIT, HOLD UP, I'VE HAD A THOUGHT

Are the tatoos and piercings quite new - like, in the last year or two new?

they are. here's one from 2 years ago. but i still think you'd recognize her if it was her.

Lauren?

I don't use fb anymore so I can't go on and remind myself what she looked like, but it could be?

i'd rather not deny or confirm because of dox reasons, but what happened ?

let's just say the Lauren I knew back then was well travelled

and I don't mean she traveled around a lot

you can feel free to be more graphic, kind of the point of the thread.

nah, I don't want to help you jack off buddy

then what's the point of you posting ? it's pretty clear that's what the thread is for. shame

this threads getting interesting

you should tell her she looked a lot better before covering herself in tramp stamps

and if she lost the piercings she'd be a solid 7-8

it's win win - she gets upset and fucks a load of guys, she takes it on board and sorts out her shitty inkwork and face metal and looks a hundred times hotter

either way, the chances of her fucking someone else go up

but i don't think she looked better ? she looks great with the piercings and tats. i can fully understand it's not everyone's thing but tats are not universally bad.

shit looked familiar, curiosity got the better of me I guess, but I don't want to give a virtual handjob to an internet cuck

you didn't recognize her though, you recognized the bed. so you already were inside past the title. guess you just wanted the nudes other people commented for.

Skip to the last 5 seconds

k, have fun in other threads then because there clearly isn't anything for you here.

The second you say you want her to cheat she'll be off sucking Tyrone and Chad if she isn't already.

what makes you think that ? if i was sure i'd tell her but she's always been very faitfull so i'm scared to do so. she might just dump me

Is this a Montreal slut?

You two open up the relationship and she goes off while you sit at home. It's a classic predicable tale played out time and again. Eventually she leaves you for one of the guys shes having sex with because she now views you as weak.

any more like these ? don't let me down anons

zxkr.us/yqfq7

as long as we meet anywhere near alcohol i think i could have her in a bathroomstall on her knees, my balls slapping against her chin. still not sure if i'd pump it all down her throat or cum all over her face. i think it might take me an hour or 2 depending on her tolerance

She's dressed like a prostitute and has the tattoos to match. Just say you know she's cheating on you, but you want her to send you pictures next time happens. Tell her it's your fetish. Guaranteed results.

Your girlfriend looks like a cheap whore, what makes you think she's not already cheating on you?

despite her appearance she's always been loyal and sweet. trust me if i had anything to go on that she actually did cheat i'd go
this route.

I can't help you OP, but this cuckold story has gotten my rocks off many a time. Give it a whack.

it's pretty hot but ends juuust a bit too early for me. appreciate it though

And so Holla Forums Holla Forums becomes 4chan Holla Forums. Welp, I'm heading for endchan. I'll see the few of you who aren't cancer around.

Make no mistake faggot, as soon as the cuck threads here dry up I'll be on the next big chan to make some there.

Will someone just do what he wants so we can see her tits.

OP should share her online and then tell her so she knows it's okay to be exposed to other men. She'll probably get off on it

My man, fucking this.

Also

OP IS A BIG FUCKINGCUCK

i don't think it would take me any time at all, if i saw her dressed like that i'd just walk up behind her push her against a wall, pull up that slutty dress and slide iside her. she wouldn't even try to fight it.
any no tat tits ? not my kinda thing

as you wish, glad to see the effort

When do you think you're gonna tell her about your fetish?

i would if i had any hunch that she might be cheating. if she is turned off by the idea i risk her just dumping me. weird as it sounds i do love her, i'd just llike to see someone else go to town on her

If she loves you back she probably wouldn't mind exploring an open relationship. You ever talk to her about swinging or anything? There's a quiz online somewhere where you both check off sex fantasies and at the end you get to see the ones you agreed on

any idea what the site is ? it sounds interesting

Sexionnaire.com
Had a lot of fun doing that with my last gf.
Now lost more tits you useless cuck

my current fetish is for my girlfrend to leave me in the dust, travel the world without me, live out the rest of her life without me, and occasionally try to contact me to attempt to ensure a friendzone status with me instead of complete stranger.

currently living the dream, apart from it was never my fetish, it is just reality.
not even kidding.

op, go to a mental health professional and have your brain fixed. fucking retard, fetishising your ultra low self esteem and disgusting whore

CUCK DETECTED

why woud you want someone else to fuck her ? anyone would be lucky with such a fucking hot chick. but hey if you don't want her i'd be happy to fill that pussy

Tell her and post the pictures she sends you. Jesus Christ it's not that hard

I'll take a picture of me fucking her.

she's already cheated on you tbh
just hasnt sent the images

Better hurry up, OP. From the looks of your pictures she's getting ready to put on major weight. Pretty soon she's going to be a landwhale. A landwhale with tats, piercings, and fucked up colored hair. Nobody wants to fuck that, OP.

yeah and if she isn't in to it she'll dump me and i don't get to see anything or fuck her myself anymore

lol…

what would you be doing to her in the picture ?