PONY BREAD

Darwin is a fag

Other urls found in this thread:

sharkrobot.com/products/werewolf-girls
youtube.com/watch?v=cPi-azEncQk
gay.theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/movieDetail?theaterId=14077&genreId=102&movieId=194753&locale=en
sharkrobot.com/products/sunbros
benjerry.com/flavors/phish-food-ice-cream
sharkrobot.com/collections/t-shirts
sharkrobot.com/products/i-can-be-anything
sharkrobot.com/products/fiery-soul
sharkrobot.com/products/its-over-9000
sharkrobot.com/products/what-flaps-in-the-night
sharkrobot.com/products/evolution-of-psychic
sharkrobot.com/products/charmander-shepard
sharkrobot.com/products/i-am-the-hype
sharkrobot.com/products/evolution-of-fire
xvideos.com/video6228630/screwing_the_roo
boards.4chan.org/po/res/485951(20:59:45)
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html
ebaumsworld.com/pictures/murder-suspect-and-judge-go-at-it-in-court/85062610/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=page-posts&utm_campaign=murder
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/Hug
Sorry bud.
It's down to you!

Not half as much as this bitch does~

Nahh

In the flesh. I'm stopping by to say hello.

yeah kek

He a qt

my friend's dad has those exact same bathroom wall tiles…

Same as a random Australian.
Weird

Why is Skye taking picks of your friend in his dad bathroom?

Hey!
Hey!

Is that Natsoc?

Well they do look like stock Chinese $0.50 tiles, I'm sure you will see them everywhere.

Yeah.

Justin, post bathroom tiles.

Well hello~

Got any plans for today?

Hey Discardio. How goes it?

maybe I actually do live in Australia after all… geography never was a strong school subject for me

I do. A date. Do you have any plans?

Mmhmm.
Maybe!

Good luck!

Struggling to find Travis Material.
Did you sleep well?

Wait I thought you lived in Turkey?

I always sleep well. My medication knocks me out. I have pics that might make some good Travis.

Reece is irish

Well it is Saturday and it may be raining so I'm going to have to drive out to a place and make sure some machinery is OK for the rain.

Good luck!

Turkey? Where'd you get that from?

K, thanks

LMFAO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Buh-bye.

Post your feet.

Share them!

Oh crap is all true!!

Gross no way

Stop being gross ( . _.)

Oh, no! I'm not leaving just yet.

plus I always post from my phone when I do anyway.

I was meaning to ask you about your java project, what happened to it?

I will once you post your feet.

He is kinda cute looking tho.

D:

I hate being a faggot!

Are you a farmer skitty? I'm doing this as a favor to a friend. I would opt out if I could.

Hey there

Skittyfeet and Skittyhole Unite?

SHUT UP AND CRAWL BACK IN YOUR SKITTYHOLE!

I remember that guy!

why don't you marry an apple if you luv em so much

You know it.

What if skitty did yoga so he could put his toe up his skittyhole?

Heya Squirrely, how're you?

No, not a farmer.

Just had some people making trenches for an irrigation system, guy at a place wants to have a huge yard that waters itself so we're helping make that happen.

Oh, I'm working on it right now. I wanted to do it a few weeks back, but Holla Forums had mingled in their HTML representation.
Which fucked my Parser up and I had no energy to fix it until today.
Now it works again.
Maybe I can get into how to use Proxies to connect in Java and then… Delayclose time.

I'm good. How about you?

FIXED!

The supreme one!

Oh my god! kek

Have you ever been in a Brandon thread?

When did this place get even shittier?

Blewby already accomplished that hopefully he reposts the pic.

Nope I haven't.
Story behind this guy?

kinda wondering what that would feel like now tbh

Just forced myself outta bed.
been awake for 90 minutes, just too cold to get out D:

Ask blewberry.
He can tell you

Dont mind if ah do!

Ooookay. Story?

Where do you live?

For anyone who doesn't know why blewberry acts like a batshit insane spaz, don't worry, I got you fam

Blewberry loves reece, sometimes I say asshole things to reece and apparently that really triggers blewberry. If it wasn't clear, blew started acting like this when him and reece started exchanging emails. Blewberry being an autistic spaz doesn't know how else to handle a person like me other than to do what he has done for years on 4chan, and that is trigger people. The reality is the triggered SJW in this picture is himself, he's literally the social justice worrier out on patrol, he tries to use reverse psychology to fool himself and others into believing everyone else is the SJW but it's pretty clear he's the "real" SJW trying to offend me by acting like a crazy lunatic, going out of his way to doctor screen shots or spread his silly memes. All this for justice.

poor blew, I wonder what I will drive him to do next.

Your ass is vile

He has been posting on on fag chan for years. He whines that no girls like and how he is ugly.

That is really interesting.

Straya

kek, I'm actually making a 4chan/Holla Forums app too, I started doing something like you last week.

what does it look like today?

There has been drama like this before. I seem to recall something like that.

holy… i thought Raptor was joking

I was thinking more along the lines of cutting a hole through an apple and doing stuff from there

He posts hundreds of pics of himself on /soc/ and Holla Forums on fag chan. Always complaining that he gets low ratings on his face. Turned himself into an ebin meme.

Brandon guy kinda looks like the Great Eliot Rodger.
I wonder if he has gotten laid.

KEK

Red

Ahh you want a girl apple!

i am sad because of my unrequited love for your skittyhole. i cry myself to sleep every night hugging my skittyhole pillow.

I could do that too.

im sorry = ( i had just shaved so it got all bumpy

Attention whoring much?

He has not been laid. One of his biggest complaints.

I actually remember that guy from back in 2012

that too

Yes. He's been going at it for years now. Not to mention the people who start fake Brandon threads.

no girl apples for you Reecey! You'll take that fat apple dick and you'll THANK THE APPLE AFTERWARDS

/Hug

I've been around long enough to feel ashamed.
But I don't.

Uhmmmmm…
I would like to hear Blewby's version of the history, but I guess it's smarter to ignore that and avoid getting personal, so the shitposting can continue.

Fucking awesome.

I cant wait for the time he starts wearing a Trenchcoat.

WHY WOULD I JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

wonderous music

Hahaha, This actually appears in a few places, and it's horrifying!

May Allah shine a glorious path towards martyrdom for him!

You know that movie when mars attacks?

This music is why aliens will never come here.
It will literally kill them

If I want something with sirens I will chose this.

Why is it a shameful thing? pls
also answer my question!

Well blewberry used to be pretty fine with me before, now he goes out of his way thinking he's triggered me
yeah I agree it's funny, clown funny

why does he do it? that was my deduced reason as pointed out by me, it's when it started happening, he had been fine with me much before until reece came about

reece is blewberries fluttershy and he's unimaginably triggered by me when I step on it

Gib transparent face.png please.
I wonder if he gets upset with all the face swaps.
and why the fuck is he posting in 4chan.
Holla Forums is the best place for going insane.

bit of both wouldn't be too bad probably

feels hugged

IT'S A PRANK BRO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IT'S A PRANK

What kind of mental illness compels you to post nudes on open channels?

*starts to profoundly bleed out of ears*

I'll grab a pic in my next post. I'm no good coder, so don't expect much.

In all the Brandon threads I've ever been in nobody ever posted the template.

Download ffxiv?

That's really scary!
Why would you want that?

I don't prank!

It's time to cut one then.
post the best you got.

sowwies

I would pound his boy pussy until he started bleeding.

CONFIRMED SKITTY FOR ALIEN!

to warn peoples about sirens why else?

Is this good enough.

Recursion

its more just that youre squishy and vulnerable and it like to hear you squeak, but much like the real fluttershy i wouldnt ever want to really hurt you.

yay babby aj!

Oooh! We need more alium destroying music!

babby AJ vampire fruitbat poni!!

I can actually do that now! if my new computer can play The Sims 1 at a nifty 60FPS then surely It can play any game!

Those sirens exiled from equestria sure do get shown nekkid alot.

tragically i dont haz one of these for flutterpone

dawww!

That they do :P

My strategy was to get personal with you in order to trigger you but I really kinda grew bored of it and I really have nothing against you, so now it's just supporting the Skittyhole cult.

He is insanely good at shitposting, but he gets triggered relatively easy.

Well that kinda confuses me Reece is Ruby's little bitch.
why would Blewby be mad at you?
I will stay away from Reece from now on.

Avoid Reece we must.

reece is a sweet boy and a good shitposter. we should all be his friends, but yeah, he is property of ruby, so theres that.

MY SECRET IS OUT!

So you are rendering the DOM in that? It's your own implementation of a document object model?

That's pretty impressive.

Mine is just using nwjs, I made the browser UI look exactly like google chrome, though it is not, tabs work and stuff, I made my own extension loading system and am implementing automatically updating them.

I was checking network activity to make sure nwjs doesn't call home somewhere and it does not. so it's far more private than using chromium, google chrome or firefox to me. atm I can only browse Holla Forums and 4chan, I'm also going to implement an external QR

hmmmmm

sqsq youre still my friend even if skitty doesnt wub me, right?

before you say that blewby, you should see this;

sort of thought that pic was going to have the ingredients to make mustard gas– i mean pretty crystals just like the crystal empire!

check em Blewbs

I'm not the type of person who would try and get others to dislike you simply because I disliked you. For you to insinuate that is stooping to a new low. I could not care less if people here wanted nothing but to befriend you.

holy shit why has no one made a thing telling people how to make crystal empire crystals yet? good idea Reecey! *feeds you a reecey treat*

The squirrel is a lie. There are only Raptors.

Its really not a complete day for me until I've stooped to a new low.

hate it when people talk about me in bread and I don't even know it…

Wish I could get a (You) or something… anything

Its ok, me and Ruby will look out for you. Consider yourself our prison wife. we'll keep you safe from the mexican gangs like Skitty and the AB people like Natsoc

That's actually a good idea!

I should make my desktop notification script let you insert your name somewhere *or grab it from the QR* and check each new post for when you're mentioned.

Yea, I'm using the JavaFX WebView. I get the html, parse it into my own Objects and render them in a WebView.
Nice thing is, I can filter old posts, which greatly reduces the RAM used.
But there are many things not yet functioning like greentext, multiple images, GIF upload for some reason. WebMs. Crossreference jumps in the WebView.
BUT: I save a List of own posts so that when you exit the program and start it up again, you still can see your own posts.
And I need to get the Captcha thing into my program somehow. And of course it only works with Holla Forums so far.

And the code is shit messy. Like no comments whatsoever and whatnot.

Pretty sure this already exists.

That was doctored blewby.
In that post I told Skitty that I would stop harassing him if he said something lovely to me.

But I don't really care for either of you, if you want to continue the flame war between you, then I will gladly glide myself through it, to harvest some fun.

Here is your (you).

(YOU)

YOU faggot.

It may or not be doctored. And this is hardly a flame war. Im pretty sure me and Skitty have been shitposting together long enough that we know fucking about when we see it.

Ooh! Do you have a cool prison gang name too?

So it's going to be a delay close things?

I will make one as well. I already have the QR for it.

Im prison mike!

You have unimaginably tarnished my internet reputation. The reputation I've spent YEARS TO ACQUIRE. You have put me on blast in front of thousands of anonymous internet degenerates. You think this is not a flame war?

Stop being so fatuous, Justin.

cutie wolves!!

Oh? I have not seen that. Who's script has this?

Yea the QR is built in my App, and fully functioning. Despite multiple Images, Embedded stuff and the likes.

And YES. I will make a Delayclose option. But I will hide it. Still need to figure out how to have Java use a proxy to connect to a site.

I admire how clean your program looks. Are you utilizing the functions the site gives you or are you intending to write your own stuff?

Oooh like in Mikie likes it?

If I say it, she will get a notification.

What do you want me to do?

Post pictures in this thread in which your bare feet are perfectly visible.

heyyy

makes me wonder what would happen if somebody really liked talking about Greece in a bread tho.

sure that too!

only ones of raven I can find

>>>/mlp/
>>>/autism/
>>>/lgbt/

what ever floats your boat, if you can guide me on how to become a Master shitposter, I will gladly follow.

It's pretty obvious this a Flame war but has he ruined your reputation outside chans?
have you considered stop posting?

Love it!

>>>/butthurt/

Testing.

It takes years of dedication to teh lulz. surviving a mod war doesnt hurt either.

Those blue werewolves are so cute for some reason. No idea why I like them so.

For the QR I simply copied the QR code, adjusted the CSS and added my own event handlers (JS)

for the browser, it's a bloody fucking mess of utter shit… it is a webview as well, I get to control all network activity in them which is nice, I can block all 8chans javascript and make my own

that's where a fair understanding of regular expressions comes in :P

you could use a word boundary expression to only pick up reece at the start of a sentence or inside and not something like 123reeceblahblah

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOOP MY WAR MEMORIAL, YOU LITTLE FUCK? DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW DISRESPECTFUL THAT IS TO THE FRIENDS I LOST IN THE WAR? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WE FOUGHT TO DEFEND YOUR FREEDOM AND YOU DISRESEPCT US LIKE THIS? YOU'RE NOT SCUM. YOU'RE LOWER THAN FUCKING SCUM. YOU'RE WITH THE TERRORISTS NOW, BUCKO, AND IF I TALK TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE STILL IN THE SERVICE I BET THEY'D HAVE NO PROBLEM REDIRECTING A SHITPOST DRONE TO YOUR LOCATION AND WIPING OUT THE SHITSTAIN YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. FUCK!

Yeah, I think Raven is my favourite.
Either her or Nitchen Cale I think her name is. the white one.

But yeah, Royal blues are my favourite colours.
I'm instinctively and intrinsically drawn towards them.
Hence why I like luna

Hia Georgie, Aren't you gonna say Kon'nichiwa?

Ohh… Come on, Senpai, don't you want a Katana?

I'm not supposed to take stuff from Weeaboos, my Dad said so

Very euphoric of your dad Georgie, very euphoric indeed

I Georgie, am Travis, the sword collector, not a Weeaboo, so now you understand who i am?

I guess so, i gotta go

Go? Without, this?

My boat!

Exactly, go on Senpai, take it..
Oh… You want it, don't you Georgie? O' course you do. And there's Dorito's, and WoW, and all sorts of surprises down here! And swords too, all kinds

Are they sharp?

Oh yes, they're sharp… Georgie, they're sharp
And when you're down here with me, YOU'LL BE SHARP TOO

you don't really think I'm serious do you

I'd be using a tripcode if I really cared for some kind of credibility here

no, foot stuff is gross, it's feet dude wtf

I mean I don't think I have bad feet, was at a friends house last month with snadles and started getting pestered overwhether I had pedicures or something because I had clean feet I was like dude stfu

then the guy shows me his and was like THIS IS A MANS FOOT *fucking twisted nails and hairy feet* D:

I know! The horror the horror

check out viviziepop :3

JUST DO THIS FOR ME

Gee. I thought of just loading the site itself into a webView. But that proved more of a hassle to me than to write my own DOM.
Am I broken in brain?

Foot stuff is pretty gross. Like, could you imagine being a foot massager or something? Ugh.

I'll be your zoophobia update until it's back

sounds neat

no, that's gross

you mean the person whos name sounds similar to airin?

that seems quite creepy dude

but this seems like a function only available to them

when I do something I like it being available to anyone else to use it

Well she found a way to make some money off those speed draws.
sharkrobot.com/products/werewolf-girls

How can you NOT like feet?

You say that like I wrote and published a whole book on the subject.

Are they under the assumption that bots cannot run Javascript?

Yes, I have seen her youtube channel. She's a fucking talented animator and deserves to be paid millions for her work.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecee!

I don't have work today. Can I wrap you up in a blanket like a burrito and feed you ice cream?

Oooh~
That's cool!

Aparently. My Browser doesn't. Am I secure now?

so, i think its pretty clear that the show condemns your foot fetish and wants you to clop to diaperpone instead.

WUBY!

feet are cute.

would you like feet if you could get diapers for your toes?

I know but I get the beat relatively easy.

kek.

I was testing SAGE.

Isn't it Obvious?
Of course I don't, that' like rule number one in this wasteland, don't take any one serious, otherwise you get drilled in the ass.

what ever floats your boat.

you need to refresh, the posts are inserted weirdly and cloudflare hides the emails for some retarded reason when its updated

I was literally just thinking about ice cream. spooky

give me a ride on your boat

socks are basically foot diapers, when you think about it.

just give it time. you'll get there. i believe in you.

Fair

I never ask you for anything!

Yes, that is the person I am referring to. I used to have email notifications whenever my name was mentioned in any thread that was being archived from different boards, so I know all the mean things you said about me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPi-azEncQk

Hop on man.

No they are fucking not. Diapers are intended for containing fecal waste matter and urine when the host is incapable of controlling its disposal themselves. You get turned on by this. Socks are not intended for this. They ARE NOT similar in ANY FUCKING WAY.

so what would a foot diaper fetishist fap to then?

lol

Nah. Firefox takes far too long to load that shit.
My App should show Emails. But I guess something is fucked up.
Cloudflare. Propably.

Pls Skitts. Everybody has this one thing hiding deep down below. And a small foot fetish isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Woah, skitty is triggered!

How're you?

Oh we moved thread

hmmmm well i found some foot AND diaper fetish pron here gay.theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/movieDetail?theaterId=14077&genreId=102&movieId=194753&locale=en but no actual fetish where there are diapers on feet

he seems really weirded out by the fact that he wears foot diapers and enjoys it. maybe we finally found skitty's fetish

I NEVER FUCKING SAID JACK SHIT ABOUT YOU.

Literally the last time I ever mentioned you in a negative light was when I confused brian for you when smokey was getting angry at me and threatening to filter me a few months ago.

Brian was egging the idea on that I was intentionally being a duchebag to them when it wasn't the case and I thought it was you, but then he used their trip and smokey got all mad at them.

Literally the last time I ever mentioned you. Also I had removed you because I wanted to GTFO of this community some time back and absolutely deleted everyone, then realized I couldn't actually delete the steam account, gave it to someone and they didn't even try taking my steam even though people still have all my logon and email info I use for it.. everyone re-added me and now I'm here again, trapped forever.

I may have things hidden below my surface. Though I assure you it is not related to fucking DIAPERS and feet.

Javascript and Flash are the means by which nearly all browser attacks are executed. That said, you miss out on a lot by disabling Javascript.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? And did you have any to celebrate the UK's independence from the EU?

Sup?

The bare feet of someone wearing a diaper.

It needn't take a genius to know that foot fetishists are attracted to the feet themselves. Have you never seen someone licking a person's feet/toes? They're not in it for the person's socks.

That's what you guys get for ignoring my posts ;~;

Skitty confirmed for wearing a fursuit right now.

What's your fursona, Skittles and bits?

Ruby is mind controlling you Reece.

.>socks are basically foot diapers

a whole new prospective.

KEK.

I may end up shitting in one sock, then put it on, to see how it feels like.

He is to much of a Faggot, to please the bread with a feetpics, maybe if we gave him tequila and beer.

Don't forget Java
java used to be a big player in that too not too long ago

fucking glad that is dying now

hated sites that try to run that on me

also I have flash disabled on my browser because fuck that stupid shit

You were so close to escaping. Your only chance, squandered

sharkrobot.com/products/sunbros

That was not literally the last time. Before I started coming here again, the previous time you mentioned me was because someone was posting Meow and you said they reminded you of me, but I am just quibbling.

You must escape again.

i dont. but then, i have no shame.

Skitty cmon if you're into feet with diapers on them its cool. i can even put diapers on my feet and post them if thats what gets you off. let my diaperfeet bring you pleasure, skitty!

well, sure, but thats not its own fetish, thats two separate fetishes that happen to be shared. For example: a scat fetish and an enema fetish are actually two differenth things, but a scat-enema fetish would be a different, compound fetish. I suppose my theory was that skitty enjoys a compound fetish for feet with diapers on them.

YES! YES! ALL OF MY YES

siberian husky

best doggo evr

Obscure.

I can concur.

I may end up gouing insane if I keep reading the bread.

what have I done!

everyone should have a fursuit!

We are halfway through, might take a bit, sorry

vanilla

that's probably the only vanilla part of me.

haha no, but I got a few calls about it. Apparently a good percentage of Northern Ireland actually wanted to stay in the EU. I'm not exactly sure how to feel about it really.

Most porn sites use it tho.

SKITTY I PUT A DIAPER ON MY FOOT SO YOU CAN FAP TO IT

don't open

I was contemplating mentioning Java, but as it stands, nobody fucking uses it anymore, so it doesn't qualify as "almost all."

And… I have Flash as click to allow. Flash only runs when I explicitly tell it that it can run.

Pretty sure he's just a furry, mate.

Oooh, nice! Very wolf-like dog. Loyal as fuck. Personally I'm more partial to the Alaksan Malamute. I've seen a few people with those around here, and goddamn do I wish I had one. If I ever get a dog, that is what I am getting.

This is true. Although sadly, they are rather expensive. Also, why do I rarely ever see kitty cat fursuits?

Vanilla is nice~.

Eek! A wolftrap!

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow, why do you want me to go ;~;

also I don't remember that, all I remember is you being a huge fucking CUNT out of nowheer

Pshk. Maybe. Maybe not.

No I don't.

Diapers are not on my list either.
And I like pretty feet. Dunno. Like to touch em. Break the toes. Cause severe trauma. That stuff.

This could either mean a rather shallow personality. Or you are boring. Either way, I don't judge.

The real cats eat them

Time to stop posting.

But it's clean…
Why?

SAVED!
I fucking hate dogs.

Well thats a start at least. You might be the most normie sexual person in the bread if not for your voracious appetite

holy fucking shit

Blew, do you seriously go to the store and buy those by yourself all the time?

Take your time, as long as you keep winning

I was always nice to you. To this day, I do not know how you got that impression.

I'm pretty sure you told me your favourite… but it's been so long since we've talked I forgot

Forgot muh tripfag shit.

what the fuck

that looks painful for the dog

how mean

or im just comfortable being a fucked up individual.

…my feet didnt need to pee?

it legit disturbs me that this surprises you. as many times as ive posted pictures of myself in diapers, you're still surprised that i own diapers? yeah, generally buying things is how you purchase them. it took me quite a while to find those MLP pull ups i posted a while back

dem thighs doe

I could eat them… but I won't

I read that "I hate fucking dogs"

I can't post just Travis all the time.

I dunno, she seems sort of ambivalent.

They gonna need a bigger bus!

We are tied at the moment

Fluttershy in diapers looks cute… but diapers is a fetish i don't personally understand…

did you just really like wearing diapers when you were like 0-4 years old?

I'm not sure if I have told you my favorite. That said, I'm a fan of…

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food (There is no better ice cream, period)
Anything with cookie dough
Anything with cookies & cream
Anything with fudge swirls
French Vanilla

This is the reason why we need Islam.

He has a cute little skirt on there.

lies

you're always user and think u can get away with it

kek

Or that. Yes. Just like me.

Unicode aparently breaks my App when trying to post.

cookie dough!

yeah you did tell me. i remember now

fluttershy is always pretty cute. I like Dashy and Scoots in diapers best though. I dunno, I, like most folks, dont have many memories from that age.

my nigga

brohoof

Post gore or rekt I dunno man something heavy.
but no fur.
that's just Heresy.

/)

foxy

whenever I hear someone has a diaper fetish all I can think of is some big ass dude with a mustach in my room called blewberry sporting a pony themed diper with a rainbow dash tail breathing down my neck and sticking their tongue in my earholes

That, won't do at all
Take my energy, onwards to victory

rekt

truly horrific

Would you consider this an erotic thought

don't like 90% of fetishes come from childhood? I'm pretty sure i know where I got my facesitting fetish from

while im flattered that you fantasize about me, i wish you didnt picture me with a moustache. Why do you want your diaper-sex partner to have a moustache? did you daddy have a moustache?

WEEEEEW that's pretty Kinky.

Ah. Yes, cookie dough would definitely be among my favorites.

Phish Food though… everyone needs to have it at least once.

Much bigger!
That dragon reminds me of this girl

Nightmare fuel I don't even know why I have those in my PC.

I have many memories from when I was 3-5yo.

how do you end up forgetting the time when you were barely being introduced to this amazing world.

i believe so, yeah, then they lay dormant and get rediscovered in late teens or just whenever someone finds internet weird shit.

SAVED

Daddy issues?
j/k.

Childhood and teens are pretty shaping in either way.
I don't know if I even know all of my fetishes. All I know is that I am absolutely not into Bondage.

LMFAO!!!!!11

Potbellied leopard!

more like utter horror

Intense.

thats some fine horror you posted there, Discardio!

i stay clean shaven the way a good boy should. Gaeburn likes that.

don't speak Ish of Darwin.

Poor Skitty am sending a stout viking warrior to save you from the Blewbs.

He's very dehydrated

I already fucking hate my cats.
Just the mere thought of them having thumbs frightens me.
time to load the shotgun with 00buck.
if I see something suspicious I will blast them to kitty heaven.

This has my attention

cute/10
would date

Hey socks, what do you know about foot diapers? are socks basically foot diapers themselves? is footdiaper fetish a thing?

nothing is safe!

But but… kitties are for cuddling.

eww.

Tey're really not haha

I've only ever tried the basis flavours… vanilla, strawberry and chocolate… strawberry is probably my second favourite.

friend from my childhood used to really like wrestling with me. found out that I really liked being dominated then. my friend also really liked the wrestler Rikishi… who would stick his butt in people's faces, and so… his butt went in my face a few times and i liked it

i've always liked butts though, even before the Rikishi wrestling thing

True that.

Kitties are assholes.
every time I see mine I regret adopting them.

what a childish approach

Hey Discardio. I'll stop posting fur fags if you Travis this.

If that dude lived nearly me he'd end up shot through his window or floating down the river in a trashbag.

they totally are!
my cat liked to fall asleep on my back
and kittens cuddle up in piles

so it begins

.>wrestling with me

Faggots start with that most of the time.

Get on my level, Skirty

Get Phish Food, Reece. It's like an orgasm in your mouth.

How do you people manage to get non-cuddly cats?

We only shot with bow and arrow at each other when I was a kid.
Domination and stuff like that is something I never was comfortable with. Still need to try roleplay. I feel like I could be Bi, but I never really tried to get into that.
Sexuality is a weird thing. No wonder so many asshats are trans-pan-round the corner-twice through the butt-sexual.

I didn't mean that, they're just aggressive and like to dominate, that's all.

d'awwwwwwwwww

boop

stick to female cats then

My trap sense is tingling.

How about these?

Skitty, as much of a prude as you are ITT, I just know its got to be covering for something really bizarre. Like I picture you with hooks through people suspending them from the ceiling and you have their eyes taped open while you piss in their faces.

I will e what I can do.

Whgy do people get so Upset when animals suffer?
they are fucking inferior to us.
they are disposable bags of flesh and shit.

my Cats are like Idiotic savages that eat, fight, sleep and shit all fucking day.
they aren't cuddly furballs.

At least I'm not alone in this.

Not tingling.

I do NOT claim to be shocked or disturbed by sexual material. What I am shocked at is your category of degeneracy. Your form of sexual gratification is straight from the ether.

Your sexual desires are straight out of a twilight zone saga.

that's way to much for me.

Disgusting

phish food? dont think I've ever heard of that

w-why did I laugh at that webm

most of my fetishes probably did come from old dial-up porn back in the day tho. some horror stories back then

but yeah I was a kinky naughty boy.

They're harmless cute animals and have no way to defend themselves or perceive the events coming to them by your "superiors" so they can avoid it. Just because you can is not a reason to do.

Whatever term you want to apply. I know you're freakier than anyone ITT. I mean, you're into some weird shit. It's not hard to tell when you run around acting like you get triggered just by pedestrian stuff like diaper porn or feet, you're compensating for your own perversions, trying to belay your guilt at the freakish desires that lurk in your loins. What is it, Skitty? Where did Daddy touch you and why did you like it so much? Cmon, what's so weird you have to act this way to throw us off the scent? Ballbusting? Women trampling you in high heeled shoes? Women trampling your balls in high heeled shoes? Scrotum inflation? Catheters? Sensory deprivation? Golden showers? rainbow showers? vomit blowjobs? Puppy play? I hope its puppy play, I think that'd be cute.

that has a lot more going on than monopoly
looks exciting

Please to not denigrate the twilight zone, or even the ether for that matter, with his brand of degeneracy

Yeaaaaah…
Right…

Yeah. I got hooked up to Furry relatively early. Can't say that I got off the hook.

ABORT!

You can create whatever Hollywood stereotype perception of myself if you want. I'm sure it would be more interesting than reality.

Have you tried picking them up while they're sleeping and snuggling with them?

benjerry.com/flavors/phish-food-ice-cream
GET SOME

abortion porn? really? that's what you're into?

Guy! Guy! Hey guys!
Which T-shirt would you want?
sharkrobot.com/collections/t-shirts

I like this picture.

I want to be abducted by furry aliens like this and live in their planet.

That one looks like the one here:

Man I saw fursuit shit back some 10 years ago and they were shit. But this seems to have grown quite the fanbase. I'd laugh at 'em anyhow.

I have if they didn't understand some commands and their names, people would think they are ferals.

Cuz it's funny to see others suffer?

Oh my, do I have to pick just one?

oh yeah that's a big fetish of mine. I probably saw naked cartoon animals before naked people.

Can't say that I'm grossed out. What has the internet made of me?

Turned you into a deranged degenerate.

I don't where graphic tees but if I did maybe the pickle-o one

*wear

i don't think that one is funny….

but I dunno… i can't stop laughing at webm related… even though I know the guy's suffering it's still somehow hilarious

Am I sick?

Look son a meme.

I didn't. I discovered normal porn on TV and on the internet I discovered… Hentai. I still recall the two comics I read first.
But furry came after that. And well yea. It stuck. Nobody 'cept for my gf knows that I'm into this. in RL at least.

Nah, that I did myself.

This is quite funny.

I missed that one had to go back and find it.

You can laugh at his idiocy, this webm is free of malice or murder

Oh, here we go again.

It's quite clear the reason behind you saying any of this is in compensation for your own insecurity and the reality that you are the bizarre creature lurking these waters.

You're like the monster of the deep, never really venturing out and molesting those unfortunate enough to find themselves near it. The only thing that separates you and the fish is a large diaper.

You have an obsession with shit and your diapers are indicative of this mental illness.

Now do us all a favour and put that diaper back on because you're just shitting dross on me at this point.

sharkrobot.com/products/i-can-be-anything

Yeah.
I will see what I can share.
like most of the people ITT even tho skitty doesn't want to share his degeneracy with us.
that classic behaviour of Catholic conservative Mexicans.

So you never pick them up just because? Bruh, you gotta get them used to cuddles. That's their job.

Ok.
I had a look through and these are the ones I like;
sharkrobot.com/products/fiery-soul

sharkrobot.com/products/its-over-9000

sharkrobot.com/products/what-flaps-in-the-night

sharkrobot.com/products/evolution-of-psychic

sharkrobot.com/products/charmander-shepard

sharkrobot.com/products/i-am-the-hype

sharkrobot.com/products/evolution-of-fire

The dead animal is missing.

Do they have openings in their crotch for easy in-character fucking?

It's a thing of do or don't watch. At least for me. I'm very uncomfortable with violence. Can't compute that. At least when it comes to real life violence.

are you projecting, skirty?

Darkwing Duck and Charmander Shepard YAY!

Just pointing out the obvious.

SHINY
SHINY
SHINY

Seduce someone wearing one and find out.

Movie night in two minutes are you here yet Shiny?!

so you have a scat fetish? I mean, thats not my thing, but im your friend and i wont judge you. why are you so ashamed of it that you have to literally crap on everypony else's kinks?

This would require finding one first.

HNNNG

AHHHH WTF!

So your defense mechanism is to revert to pre-school means of self defense? The old I'm rubber you're glue game.

Niceeeee.

It's starting…Shiny pls

Yup!

There! You got me to change into my furry folder. Shame on you.

I find it hilarious

You two will end up either in bed or shooting at each other.
kek.

We fur now

You never know who the rulers are until after you get abducted.

Maybeh.

At least you can have fun.

I'm off to bed. 2am.

Go to a fur con

Why are you so sure im judging your fetish Skitty? I'm a fucked up pervert. Ruby spends all day cyberfucking his buttboi on a different continent. Natsoc and Skye do whatever the piss they do, and Gaeburn is Gaeburn. Why do you think we're judging you for your scatfetish?

pls be nice to skitty so he can come out of his shell

erection

babyfur?

don't think I could ever be into scat. not sure how anyone can get off to something like that

i don't like violence to animals… but I'm weirdly okay-ish with violence to humans as in it doesn't phase me all that much watching that stuff. maybe it's just a symptom of being on the internet for so long

Drats
Goodnight then

its not for me but if thats what skitty's in to i still love and accept him

Now i would be lion if I said that one was not interesting.

Save you soul and get away from the internet.

nights

i never liked hyper breasts either.

a hundred dollah says that's a man underneath that suit

Post a cuter suit I dare you

HELL SPAWN!

I seriously just googled this for my area. Holy fuck. I MUST go there to have a day of good laughing.

Off for srs now.

Nighty night you fagets.

This is now a cringe thread. As if it wasn't already.

Not taking that bet for sure!

It's always a man

an extra hundred that he identifies as some Tumblr sexual identity and not an actual male

HURRAY!

Don't think is possible

Sonicfandom and furries are pure AIDS.

radywolf a best
how much do they cost I wonder

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SONIC!

…Oh. I didnt know that was part of a series…

>>>/gulag/
or
>>>/gaschamber/

either of those will get the job done.

saved

every time I see the mlp diapers with the picture of X pony on the front of the diaper I always think "poor X pony"

That is fringe of uncanny valley.

Oh blewby.
what are you going to tell your children? when they ask you what you used to do in the internet.

Nothing better than an big ol' Authoritarian Dictatorship to take care of that.

FUCK OFF!

mmmm uncanny valley….

kek

no thanks, not a pleb

He isn't allowed within five hundred yards of children so it shouldn't be an issue

What are this people going to tell their children in the future!

why? its an honor to be printed on daipers. also, those are pull ups, not diapers.

one of these is a pull up and one is a diaper.

I'm not actually mad at them. I'm more amused if anything, particularly at how it feels as though I am being pestered by a 12yo, I do feel very silly and kind of dumb for even replying to it.

The person literally woke up, came to this thread and the first thing it screams at me is "SJW JEW something something", keep in mind he really does mean it. the reason I have this form of attention from them is because it is his defense mechanism for when somebody triggers them.

your mom's not allowed to be more than 500 yards from my dick

Like that faggot is ever going to get laid in his whole life.

because they're cute pony faces are going to be used as pee/poop holders for years

Its true. I wake up and I think of you, and you give me the will to get out of bed and start my day.

*squee* Hey I recognize those diapers. Cute!

HIS FUCKING FACE LMFAO AHAHAHAHA

if you want to be successful in life you must complete your life cycle.

I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true.
I wouldn't let my children near to the people that post in chans tbh.

I doubt it's going to happen any way.

Beyond AIDS, EBOLA and CANCER!

The poni thread has finally gone too far. I'm scared to be here today!

even Satan thinks this has gone too far.

is he the guy who talked about taking other people's used diapers from rubbish bins and microwaving them before putting them on himself?

I dont want to be successful in life. I want to have fun, get my rocks off, and then die.

Hahahahaha this is amazing

i will protect you sqsqsq

Does it really seem they have any ambition for success when they spend their life flaunting their ability to confuse and trigger people like it is some kind of badge of honor?

Devil get confirms
Just look at cutesuits and forget this degeneracy

no that was like pamperchu or something. he lives on the west coast and is far more autistic than anyone ive met.

Is that you on the second pic blewby?

do prostitutes and a cousin count?

I understand your pain. Some people here can be very strange.

*hugs*

oh….

who's then?

also you've met pamperchu?

eeeeeeeeeeeeyup!

wait a second…. ive been in that bathroom be

nevermind.

no idea. cute though but too long in the face

Is there a problem?

I gotta admit you look very hot holy fuck.

now I'm kinda horny.

Dayum…

Those manly legs.

and no, no i have not, i know of him from dark legends

d'awww thanks Dissy!

brb gotta eat.

is the Asian man his… diaperdaddy? I don't know slang for people who have sex with each other in diapers, I'm sorry

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

I'd call them degenerate faggots.

I was a Highwayman, along the coachroads I did ride, with sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade, many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade.
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five
But I am still alive

Blewbie doesn't do sex, just diapers.

daddy or mommy is the general term. And they dont necessarily have sex. diapersex is a totally different niche fetish and less common than just diapers.

Yay!

*brohoof*

Ok… I have one dark secret I will let you people in on.

Sometimes I do not wash my own dishes and let my grandmother do them.. I feel like an asshole..

sometimes, I can barely get up in a morning because I just want it all to end

I read that post in the way it's sung. Thanks for giving me chills. That is one of my favorite songs ever.

It's just called diaper sex, don't think there's a fancy name for it.

I hope you at least bring her a jar of moonshine now and then.

You'll burn for that

Same here fampai

you whack it to your grandmother washing dishes? like, do you have a webcam set up i nthe sink to view that or what?

I see…

its just like how most people into fur dont actually fuck while in their fur suits.

literally you right now

look at everyone's response and then yours lmfao

It's a little strange, seeing as one could ruin the diaper by cutting holes in it and making all the material easily fall apart.

I'm not aware of any diapers that are specifically designed for sex, since they may end up with leaking issues if used normally.

My grandmother has never dank in their entire life lol

;~;

Don't be like that.. every time I have talked to you you always seem very contrast to these things you say at times.

this is a CUTE picture

youre so triggerd you think everyone else is triggered hahahahaa

look how chill i am., im posting fluflepuff in shades

i dunno, mang I've seen some shiet.

i just thought people into diapers actually got off to diapers, or found them sexual at least

Would you mind posting a pic of your legs and abs?
Please.

:3

that's why I stole it from Raptor

Err… no, I'm pretty sure a large portion of them do. I mean hell, I'd fuck Reece in a fursuit.

You have zero chill my friend ;)

don't think I didn't notice

I first fapped and came inside one when I was 12, so I consider it quite sexual to me.

People like them for various reasons, as well as sexual ones.

I should also add how you constantly annually hold a spam party at derpiboo and spend hours upon hours trying to convince people to go and make the website a bad experience for other users simply because they think your "chickun" MS paint adventures are not worthy of being called art.

Does this sound like something a chill person does?

oo, what furry creature should I suit up as?

do you mind if I save that pic?

Plus the faggot there just laugh his feeble attacks off. It's like the god damn anglo zanzibar war

there are those who do, but its actually frowned upon i nthe community.

we do get sexual gratification from it, but we dont generally have sex while wearing them. make sense?

I could do that, sure. Gimme a few.

skitty is normy scum

lol it's fine dude, I don't actually care :P

we are getting there.

so… you're saying it's all mine?

Thanks Blewbs.

A fox, of course. And I'll be a black cat~

Careful sugar cube, she's mine!
I'm just willing to share some images!

youve gone soft skitty. you forgot what chickun is all about.

Youre welcome, one sec, just need to take my pants off. socks off too?

my fursona is a black kitten

Yeah, but it's a black kitten in a diaper that doesn't do buttsex.

uhh sure why not.

Keep doing what you do etc. Just know that I won't be coming to your Pampers Parties

Yep!

Well I'll invite you anyhow cuz youre a cute = )

well of course!
Feet are sexy AF.

I'll have you over for a fursuit party and buttsex you all day~

so jelly.

But Discardio, I would be in a black cat fursuit…

No dodging!

Lock the Doors open the valves!
Let the party commence.

kek

do you have any idea how hot a fur suit gets? its like youve never even worn one.

Just forget everything I said.

xvideos.com/video6228630/screwing_the_roo

I have never worn one. Nonetheless, I am aware that they would get quite hot. But I digress, why wear a fursuit if not to have anal sex?

Damn.

I must fap ATM.

Dayum do you work out?

I was never into the chickun spamming thing.

The only thing I was ever into was staying on 4chan and I did that through making a proxy program and using it on rare occasions to slide boards for the fun of it at that time.

I have the full logs from 4chan moderators, years of them.

They considered the chickun spam as something not part of the Holla Forumsread thing. During that time I am mentioned 10 or so times, while chickun goes relatively unoticed. they automated the removal of it a long time ago.

(15:12:29) %RapeApe: the word Holla Forumsread, to me, means the fags on Holla Forums who spam ponies all ay(15:12:31) %RapeApe: *day(15:12:51) +fsdfdsf: That's what it means to me too(15:15:10) %RapeApe: i'm very thankful that no one has decided to use the newest BanBuster to post CP. i can't believe how fucking naive Skittybot is for making such a program and thinking it will only be used for posting ponies.(15:15:30) +yetsturdy: what other reason is there to avoid bans but to post ponies?(15:15:58) +yetsturdy: one day the world will wake up and ponies will be made mandatory.(15:16:10) %RapeApe: i don't give a crap about ponies.(15:16:12) +fsdfdsf: That's the day I kill myself

(17:11:37) +fsdfdsf: Welp, this spammer admitted to having that ban buster program(17:11:45) +SerWind: She has cancer though so it's legit.(17:11:50) +SerWind: Had*(17:12:06) @ALTERNATIVE: someone is working on banbuster prevention I think(17:12:24) +DOTDOTDOT: what is banbuster(17:12:39) @ALTERNATIVE: a program that makes it easy to connect with proxies

(04:21:06) +VCR_Working: we're going to need to help keep an eye on /mlp/(04:21:19) +fsdfdsf: Ok(04:21:30) +VCR_Working: they're trying to hammer out porn and they are hardcore resisting(04:21:54) +fsdfdsf: It's cause they are all ex Holla Forumstards(04:21:58) +fsdfdsf: They can't think without porn(04:22:30) +VCR_Working: i found an active r34 thread, i am looking through the entire thing and bring every unique porn poster(04:22:51) +fsdfdsf: How many different people you up to(04:22:53) +VCR_Working: but like all boards, /mlp/ has a vulnerable time, which is around now(04:23:00) +VCR_Working: literally just started(04:24:32) +VCR_Working: >you seem to be implying that im a fucking tard who cant evade(04:24:39) +VCR_Working: also 3 uniques so ftar(04:24:41) +VCR_Working: *far(04:24:57) +fsdfdsf: The whole board likely uses ban buster

Here is the only time chickun was ever mentioned between the moderators

They get incredibly hot. people have passed out at cons before. You would not at all want to have sex in one.
not everything is about sex, Ruby.

*squee*
I do, though not near as much as I should. I could be a lot more toned.

yeah right. the real terror of /b was skittyhole, not chickun. that seems legit.

(20:54:03) +AoC: We have a problem in /q/(20:54:12) +AoC: don't know if it's spread in other boards(20:54:27) %Katsurugi: what is it?(20:54:43) +AoC: the ponyspam bot(20:55:12) +fsdfdsf: good lord(20:55:22) +fsdfdsf: Pure fucking evil(20:55:35) +fsdfdsf: The end is truly here(20:56:04) %Katsurugi: oh I see(20:57:39) +fsdfdsf: It's till spamming(20:59:16) +AoC: just checked all boards, only /q/ is affected at the moment(20:59:29) +AoC: and one thing I noticed was that this was posted in most boards(20:59:31) +AoC: boards.4chan.org/po/res/485951(20:59:45) +AoC: you might want to do a search and destroy for spam later(21:01:53) +AoC: as for the ponyspam, it's the variation that hit Holla Forums a few days back. Developed in the Holla Forumsreads (so I hear) it's notable because it uses images of the mane six randomly moved around to skip the md5 limit. Rest of it looks like delayclose, so it might be based on it.

XD

You're a chef earning hundreds of thousands and flaunt your talent to get girls bent over in the kitchen.

You're a millionaire artist and flaunt your talent to paint a nude chick on a lounge before pile driving her

Make much money and be really snobby to get girls into your multistory house.

Sex is the difference between a fetish and a hobby. One doesn't wear a fursuit around on a regular day precisely because they're stupid hot. You either wear it to a con to show off, or for some really kinky sex.

its… glorious

damn you Raptor!

Damn you Ruby!

Just tryna help~

and people still blame me for bringing the mods down on us. i certainly never ran any bots, and i never posted outside of Holla Forums.

you always help with being a good pony pal!

Hail Leader!

hi

how goes it?

That meme was made by anonthony and tom.

Aeris just perpetuate it. They were just looking to blame anyone and make this side sound shitty while they shilled mlpchan at the time..

Does anyone really ever even buy that bullshit though? I do not think so.

To your face here they blamed you.

But when I was on mlpchan the blame shifted to me xD

hello

Squirrel pls!

:D

Damn.
Blewby is one sexy shit poster.

I learned later that Tom especially disliked me because feeding people proxies was a thing of his and when he wouldn't give me any, I made ban buster so everyone could have them, he left to mlpchan pretty quickly and had this bitchy attitude about me and my program

Its victim shaming and thats not ok.

Awww thanks Dissy. i dont think ive seen you yet. post pics if youre not fat.

aeris, anonthony and tom can all suck the devil's dick in hell. what a bunch of faggot cowards.

i'm fine, how are you?

hey there.

Even regressives say its ok Blewby :P
just look at germany
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html

I'm Delighted there is no need to thank me.

Sorry Blewby that's a big no no seeing how rude you guys can be I prefer stay away from this.

aeris is indeed a kike and a modcuck

pretty good. spent the day looking at interior and exterior paint colors and gardening stuff

i mean in the sense that theyre blaming the ones the mods attacked, not the mods themselves.

awww *squee*
no worries then. if you ever do want to my steam and skype are always open. but yeah i am pretty rude lol

They really loved wuma

holy shit!

I did that around your area and I'm sorry to say it was pretty sparse. There was one guy sort of close by though if you want his contact info

hilarious how me tried to turn people against me, and just ended up getting the newer generation of posters to despise him as much or more than the old guard. what a pointless waste of oxygen.

yeah he really came off as a total whiney fagget. my favorite was his belief that you were tyranizing and oppressing us and he was the only one who could set us free. I think that was back when I started calling you Leader.

I know three or four diaperfags in Texas

Well that was fun. I'm back, what'd i miss?

hows it going?

No.. I live in a southern area full of very religious people, it's not uncommon to see people who casually ride around on horse back with rifles and stuff. So it's no surprising.

In a place like this where someone would openly advertise themselves in that way, must be the mantel of red flags.

i can't remember if it was him or one of his buttboys in here trying to expose the "truth" about me and calling themselves the edward snowden of the pony threads.

i'm alright. got some work done on my truck today. how are you?

Fucking KEK

This thread was a desert of degeneracy, there is nothing in the desert, and no man needs nothing

Yeah sure but it's not exactly an open advertisement, I don't think most people know about furrymap.net. You may have to venture into the furry underground to get that goodgood

LMFAO

I think I remember something like that

These words and sentences are too long for my tired brain, try shorter ones.

i think it was that really really gay guy that hates me for whatever reason. probably wants the D.

I unironically love linkin park

CRAWWWWWWWLIIIING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

i know it was someone from mlpchan or some shit. it was some good lulz. im sure i have screencaps someplace.

we did naughty pony things and skitty got triggered as per usual.

More like you were utterly rekt and exposed for being a shameless deceptive faget

So do I :3

i think he claimed to be from mlpchan but then later we realized the stuff he was talking about going on had happened years ago. no one over there had heard of him.

dirty thread i dun like it
So game night was a resounding success?

Cool, sounds like nothing out of the ordinary then

exposed indicates i ever try to hide that i am a shameless faggot. i do not.

Yessir. We lost, but only just barely. I did pretty damn good for a first time player.

It was tons of fun too, i love board games

It's a phrase from some old movie, it means that in the desert, you find nothing, and you always want something, and that something is never where there is nothing.

we should hayve interrofated them more harshly, cracked some heads til they gave us a name, then tracked him down and arised his ass.

pretty much yeah

You lost?
That's a paddlin
But I'm glad you had fun

I went somewhere today and i;m tired

very green water, I wonder how it comes out blue in TV and stuff

Where is this place?

it doesn't really matter who he is, because whoever he is, he doesn't matter.

looks nice.

Pia~

I didn't even realize i was talking to you, i'm just about falling asleep here, sorry

And i let you down. I will take the punishment as atonement for my shortcomings

But water in different places is different colours. I think on tv that would still be green unless they altered it to make it seem more appealing?

I really dont know

its Frankenmuth and its in Michigan

Watching hardcore henry

eh I didnt feel like hunting down and executing your enemies for you tonight anyhow….
b-b-b-baka….

No spoilers pls.

As long as you promise to win next time the punishment will remain light

I'll do my best, i can promise you that much

Oh yes frankenmuth, home of the christmas wonderland and the funky hall of mirrors. A fine place all in all

you look good raptor, really convincing!

That's all I ask, I know your best will be good enough

i prefer to let my enemies destroy themselves.

At least i still have the magic >get touch. Maybe i could magically touch you too, see what happens?

in Thunderdome

That's not me :/

She will bite his face off!!

If i didn't know you better, i'd totally believe your'e a girl. I'm impressed, you really pulled this off

I'm watching The Last Witchunter in spanish

Yes it is an undeniable magic
Who knows what could occur, only one way to find out

those are the rules of bartertown.
well, the rule.

Why would you even…

why?

you don't even know the language do you?

Break a deal face the wheel!

You're fluent in spanish? How many languages do you speak?

Do you go to cons or cosplay just for fun?

if an attractive girl was RPing AJ i'd probably ask her to marry me on the spot :P

LMFAO

I've seen too many women here who weer sombreros y botas. boots and cowboy hats

gulag! gulag!

You could dress up as Bloomberg and make if official

Yeah but you're texan, it's not exotic to you :P

that's a good idea!

if the only rule is there are no rules, than doesnt that rule break the rules?

Because I don't think it is a movie that relies on compelling dialogue, and because I find the accents to be more erotic, and because I can.
I only know a little.

Absolutely not. And certainly less than you, I made the choice to take latin, and while I can not speak it I have no regrets

yeah, that's true.

do they chaw tabaccy also?

maybe some regrets

like the old burger king slogan said, sometimes you gotta break the rules.

now that you mention that I never see anyone use that ugly shit here

I only saw a jap using it while I was on my way back from missouri after living with some cool nazi dude for a while

I don't speak spanish either and Skitty refuses to teach me anything apart from "Sombrero". He's really fond of that word.
And i speak only 4 languages, none of which are as exotic or hard as latin

It's totally exotic to me~

You are too modest. But that is not so uncommon where you live I imagine? Still very cool, do you mind saying which four?

I dated a girl from texas for a while. She chewed copenhagen. Kinda gross but I smoked back then so I guess I was kinda gross too.

English, German (it's gotten rusty by now), Slovenian, Croatian. Kinda wanna learn swedish too

And why do i have to choose between you and sleep, it's not fair

I have Whinnie the Poo in latin somewhere.

That is too cool, is that out of necessity because of the proximity of different countries or do you just learn them? Am jelly of you polyglot ways. Maybe learn some Italian real quick, tho Swedish might work i the north.
You don't have to choose, that's what dreams are for!

I'm not learning Italian partially on principal. If i do it, they win.

And you're more dreamy when i'm awake

this movie seems really cool

I see, I suppose we can't let those swarthy bastards win.
Okay you're going to make me blush if you keep talking like that. It's too bad you need to sleep at all, but I will be here earlier tomorrow. Though I must admit I could be absent a little more in the following days

i think the BLM movement found their next poster boy. this guy dindu nuffin despite what whitey's court transcripts say. this trial reads like one of our threads tho. ebaumsworld.com/pictures/murder-suspect-and-judge-go-at-it-in-court/85062610/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=page-posts&utm_campaign=murder

I bet the one I'm watching is cooler, it has Vin Diesel

Yeah, they already got Trieste, they aren't getting me too.
But i like to make you blush~
How earlier? I'll make time to be here if i know when. And it's no problem if you're absent for a bit, just pop in and say hi if you get the chance, it means a lot

that happened in georgia.
also it was a white guy.

he kept referring to crackers and white boys though. what the fuk?

What's the TL;DR Blewby?

Before one pm my time for sure but probably not earlier than ten am. I will check in, I would miss you if I didn't

Awh, that late? I'll have to manage somehow
I miss you all the time already~

i dunno. i thought he was black when i read it the first time, but look at the mugshot.

it's the kind of thing you really have to read in full to appreciate.

I appreciate how your horses actions are subtly related to what you just said.

skcos

a nigger disguised himself as a white man somehow.

i think they just put that there so no one would call them racist.

That's pretty early for me on the weekend. It will be difficult for me to wake from the comfiness of my bed even then. But I will do it 4u

I know the feel~
I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep a day for the past week because i keep staying up this late

When we're in the same time zone, we can enjoy long sleeps like they were intended to be

Skirty, I know you are not smart enough to understand The Godfather, but please tell me you've at least seen Goodfellas?

Is that my fault? I hope you don't mind
Yes it will be much easier, but I hope not too much sleep, so much to do

thanks, but she's not mine.
blue bobbin belongs to the people.

Nope never seen it.

I will remain a stupid pony.

Yes it's your fault, and there is no way i would mind spending more time with you

So much to do, so little time to do it. You still don't wanna end up burned out, sometimes it's nice to just enjoy doing nothing for a little while

there needs to be more horse to text correlation posting itt

Raptar, what are you up to then this uh… afternoon?

For realzies Skitty, go watch Goodfellas literally now. Its faster paced than Godfather but theres a good reason its a classic film. Get some culture.

cmon Rap

Oh I agree, the nothing times are the very best every so often. What I meant though is that beds aren't only for sleeping, also good for pillow fights

also Goodfellas contains the greatest montage ever on film which I present here for your viewing pleasure

Wez asked to see a picture of my chiguagua

I've not taken an updated picture, here's one when it was a bit younger

Just finished lunch.

Hoping to god my hunger goes away.
other than that, I'm good :3

'on comes'

They're also good for surprise hugs

Sweet, what'd you have for lunch?

Has Pia been a good pupper?

100g of ham some salad with balsamic vinegar

Are you dieting?

Oh great Leader, will you grace us this night with new bread?

How fortunate, that's my favourite kind

Is that a yes? If so, keep up the good work, dieting is a bitch to stick to, they get bland really quick

Yes, they're very amusing. They do this little twirling dance whenever they see me.

I wonder why visitors always say my house feels haunted and they're creep'd out when navigating it. always get that from everybody.

Maybe because it's less lit than your average horror movie basement? Stick some high powered lightbullbs in those hallways

I like the amber chandelier glow though.

Good heavens, are you developing photos in there or something?

Yeah, but you're familiar with the house, so you don't find it creepy

Pia i'm so sleepy

kek

that's probably true.

I think it has something to do with you keeping hours similar to an owl or a batpone, and the light of dawn is nearly upon you. Are you at least comfy sleepy?

How about that change to the rdt algorithm huh? Trying to keep the don down

Peasants.

I can go to sleep if you want~

And it's the "i should have gotten more than 10 hours of sleep in the last two days" sleepy. The chair is comfy tho

Not so much a diet, just controlling what I eat a bit better.

G'day Rose

heya Rosey!

RUDE

I'm not sure I know what that is, I haven't been following the_donald for a while now, been more concentrated on my project tbh

Sup

That's a diet :P

Hi Rose

Hey rappy. What's up?

Hey ho. How's it going.

Truth hurts.
how are you, skitty?

Hey aku. Drawn much lately?

Hey wezdor. Long time no see.

drinking coffee :3

Yep, we only meet at these ungodly hours

purdy good here, just scootin along

All we hear of ISIS is puritanical & punitive; is there nothing celebratory & joyous? Or is query naive?

Oh my God, I love that guy's comics.
It's nearly 9pm though.

Heh, yeah. :/ sorry, I can post earlier if you like.

So what gives you this "not a pleb" status?

I'm well, watching Hardcore Henry atm.

How about you ma'am?

I'll be around at these times more often it seems, so don't worry about it

NEW THREAD

If it is my choice I'm afraid to say you won't be going to sleep at all. But that might be selfish of me, you probably need to catch up on your rest at some point.

That's good, better to just steer clear until things are exciting again.

Not aku sorry. Also you sent those pics to the wrong person as expected but that is for the best, and you probably already know that. Or I guess you sent them to the right person, but thought it was the wrong person. yeah

Their theme is pretty fire so that's cool
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Sounds scoot to me.

I own more chickens than you
Ah y'know. Listening to Marty Robins around a fire drinking as much as I can before work tomorrow.

I love that movie.

Heheh. Alright.

I have you on steam?

Want me all to yourself huh? I'll stick around a bit longer for you~

Maybe I should be guilty but I am only pleased

I'm okay with that~

We should move to the next thread i think

Let's