Really makes you think

Really makes you think

I thought he didn't give a shit and only showed up for the paycheck but he seems to genuinely have cared.

I'm amazed Disney allowed this criticism to pass.

Remember the face he had when he made that video next to LucasFilms' version of Amy Pascal?
To me that's when he found out that the (((white slavers))) were at the helm of Disney.
You can't run, Mark. You belong to Disney until your last breath.

wtf is that from again?

Your life.

Mark Hamill is the only goy out of the original trio, of course he's the only one with regrets.

You're such a pervert, TS. How about some kinky e-BDSM? Write a post about how bad gommunism is and I'll happily provide you with the source, slut.

Come on TruthSeeker, renounce communism for me~ Be a nice post-pig.

NOT EVEN REAL COMMUNISM

You've been a bad post-pig, TruthSeeker, no more knob slobbing for you. As a punishment I'm going to disallow you from fapping for three days.

I don't think he needs a paycheck with how many times he's been cast as a joker VA. I think he just wanted to show everyone how fabulous his hair is.

Is it just me, or is he lisping heavily?

He kinda does.

Doorknob licking is such a meme. Thanks for the armpit licking instead

the man is a professional. i mean, whatever you feel about star wars you cant deny that mark hamill is a good fucking actor. even back when he played a serial killer in a tv movie called The City he was convincing and riveting. Fast forward almost 40 years and he still steals the limelight in Sushi Girl.

Most people know him as the voice of the joker in some stupid capeshit bullshit but Mark Hamill is a really good actor, he's like that other guy who was in that thing that really left an impression but you never remember their fucking names. there are literally hundreds of these guys - the good actors who never really made it big, only difference is mark hamill had one very successful role almost half a century ago.

Half of his face is plastic. Imagine age-old plastic surgery and reconstructive "flesh" piled under newer work in an attempt to finally un-fuckup his face. His facial hair isn't even real either.

What the fuck is this?

that face was part of act, watch that full vid.

Fisher was just the beginning.