Tfw so much money wallet doesnt work anymore

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

christmaslibrary.ca/grinch/song.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/Zny36
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc
archive.is/QnTTA
archive.is/eZKc9
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/MB0Yy
archive.is/Tqv7s
archive.is/s3BjC
archive.is/Yy9JB
archive.is/3yo92
archive.is/Dln44
archive.is/2Vw55
archive.is/0ltgw
archive.is/9HETF
archive.is/mO3aH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not get one of these

lol, you dont have money you are poor bruh.

buy a bigger wallet?

POST YOUR RAIFUS OPIATEFAG

bumpoo2

since you asked more than once

get a bank account?

my bank is shit. i need to get a real one. i currently use an internet based bank. which means cash withdrawals are only thru the ATM with $1k per day limit. so yeah i need to get a real bank account so i can put cash money in and take it out whenever i need versus keeping $10k on hand just in case

100 dollar bill at the top, the rest are ones.

I want sum of that money

stop posting that tumblr meme

kek

I'm 30, I just don't think rich people exist on Holla Forums. Even if those are all 100's, you're not rich….

holy shit faggit, how poor are you?

What do you mean I don't know what $100 bills look like?

You are lower-middle class at best, faggot. You have an old beat up ducati that looks like it was bought at a flea market for 5 grand (and is leaking fuel). If that "house" behind the bike is yours, it looks like some cheap ranch house siding.

There's probably around 2 grand in that wallet if I took a guess…

You're not rich, stop pretending to be.

Rich people have their money in banks or investments. Only niggers carry around shitloads of cash for no reason.

and you're a snob, a faggot and a turd.

no u

>this buttrektd
holy shit faggit, how mad are you?

i'm 24 years old and make 85k base a year. im not rich now but i will be pretty soon. probably make 98k this year

i explained earlier my bank is shit and doesnt let you take out more thank $1k a day so i have to hold cash f

I'm me tho' and u, not.
better?

I'm telling the truth, you are not rich. If you are delusional enough to pull a bunch of 100's out of the bank and stuff them in your wallet, then you are nothing more than some street nigger trying to show off.

And you still won't be rich.

Sounds like an insult from How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

never said i was rich faggit, stop being so jelly of my money. i explained why i ne=ed to have cash. adn theres at least $4k in that picture.

also im fucking 24. i just graduated college.

Yes you did, that has been the entire basis of this argument.

At least it can spell. And doesn't employ the term lower middle class as a perjorative. (turd.)

I obviously copypasted it, look how it's structured. I didn't care to correct the errors.

Op complained that his wallet was unfit for purpose. You, driven by incredulity and envy took him to task.

life changes and so will yours. Enjoy it now and save the photo cause everyone in this thread knows at some point you will have nothing. You will need something to look at to keep from killing yourself.

What the fuck are you on about? Scroll up, nigger. It's right above you. I made a baseless assumption to get a reaction out of OP and he then implied that he was rich.

buy a good Laptop and a decent wallet, and some rubber bands too

this time you get a pic. words just aren't your thing, huh?

I searched for it and copied it directly from this:

christmaslibrary.ca/grinch/song.htm

You honestly think I have this shit memorized?

also buy windows 10

WINDOWS 10 IS FUCKING SHIT

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX · archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input, location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history, even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/Zny36 · archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ · archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc

A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10:

Keypoints: Windows 10 has a keylogger and uploads all your keystrokes every 5 minutes. Everything you type in Edge or Cortana is sent to Microsoft, along with any media files it finds. When webcam is enabled, 35MB of data goes to Microsoft.
Even with Cortana disabled/uninstalled, Windows 10 sends all microphone audio to Microsoft, when the computer is idle.
archive.is/QnTTA · archive.is/eZKc9

Windows 10 sends desktop screenshots straight to Microsoft:
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Microsoft owns Pando Networks, famous for the malware/botnet Pando Media Booster.
Windows Update in Windows 10 utilizes P2P by default, most likely the same P2P technology used by Pando Media Booster.
Essentially it turns your PC into a zombie host server, wasting your bandwidth serving updates to other computers.
This also means Windows Update might be utilized later to spread malware through the P2P system via 0days.
archive.is/Tqv7s · archive.is/s3BjC · archive.is/Yy9JB

You cannot turn off "Telemetry" unless you own Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, this means your computer will continuously leak unspecified information to Microsoft and there's no way of turning this off.
archive.is/3yo92
You cannot turn off "Real-time Protection", aka Windows Defender. Even if you do it will turn itself on again after a while.
This means you cannot prevent your PC from sending random files and information to Microsoft for "analysis".
archive.is/Dln44
Cortana has zero local storage functionality and does not function unless you have a Microsoft Account connected.
It will even inform you about this if you try using it on a local account, and then shut itself down.
archive.is/2Vw55
Windows 10 start menu will have "Content suggestions" which are on by default, which means you'll be seeing ads.
archive.is/0ltgw
Windows 10 "Wifi Sense" will be begging for your Facebook account details so it can get to know you better.
It will also be sharing your Wifi password with all your Facebook/Skype/Outlook friends, their friends, as well as Microsoft.
archive.is/9HETF · archive.is/mO3aH

does that matter ?
Its new and you are rich, buy it now !

so you didn't even make it up. i stand corrected. you are less interesting than i thought.
thanx anyway

see
I don't want spyware.

It looks like you are the one who can't read. I said "Sounds like an insult from How The Grinch Stole Christmas" in the same comment. You should have dfigured that I was quoting directly from it. Maybe I should have used greentext and quotation marks so your autism could properly comprehend it.

costanza.jpg

work laptop

also thats a handmade horsehide wallet.

kek
so mad

youre wrong, faggit. i never said i was rich. that other user is right. all i said was my wallet dun werk. never implied i was rich. i implied rich people have hundred dollar bills. thats it. you said hur durr thats only one hundred. then i implied rich people have money. you assumed i was talking about myself cause youre a jelly faggit

burn it and post pics

maybe if you got dubs

Please donate to me so that I can keep Holla Forums running.

I guess money can't fix stupid can it?

No, you ruined my banner. asshole

If you don't donate this board will shut down. I can't keep hosting it for free. I'm poor.

Read the thread dipshit, its a comapny laptop

your company has shit laptops fam.
get a better one.

bruh ive donated lots to this piece of shit website already. hotwheels wasted it on stupid shit and i dont trust that kikefaggot or you tbh. youre not #squad.

All that money went to josh and he ran off. I need money now.

upload my banners

just use debit/credit goy

will you donate to Holla Forums for a gorrillian dollar?

meant for

read the thread, faggit

;_;

Post this: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Performance Information and Tools

Ay OP buy me CS:GO on steam, there is a sale going on right now

YOUR AGP SUCK LOSER!!!

Get one of these.
And fuck you for making me reference this horrible show

its a fucking work laptop dipshit, not gaming.

I understand that your laptop it's not an alienware, This is a laptop too.

lol get gud kid. this laptop was given to me for free to do my work. i could easily buy a gaming laptop if i had any use for one.

WINDOWS IS RETARD

Get a money clip.

dude, you SSD sucks dick, Samsung?

Kingston.

OP sold his 1991 geo metro and took a picture of the money before putting it all on a down payment for a 1997 Toyota camry

My CPU is given 6.0, but yet it is 8 cores overclocked to 4.5 GHz with liquid cooling. Windows is only good because of its native support for games.

Cash is for poor people.