BDSM Relationship with a Black Girl

I ran into a black girl I used to work with at a bar a week ago and told her I would fuck her brains out. I've never been with a nigger, but I'm kinda drunk. We end up at her place. I take my time with the foreplay, which I could tell she wasn't used to. Eventually I get around to licking her clit. Meanwhile I discover that I can barely fit two fingers inside her pussy.
Excited, I decided to shove myself all the way in. I've gotten her wet enough that she can take it. All I can see is the whites of her eyes and she starts to cum almost immediately. She is so tight my dick hurts at first, but she loosens up after I pound a few orgasms out of her. I get close and pull out, grab her hair and shove her mouth onto my dick. She swallows everything I give her. I lay next to her, light a cigarette and watch her twitch on the bed.

When she can muster the strength to speak, she starts telling me how great I am. I decide to turn her into my latest cockslave, and ask her if she wants to keep having the best sex of her life. She does, of course. Have you ever been in a bdsm relationship? No. Well, I say, it works like this. I'm in charge, not you. My dick, my rules. All you have to do is whatever I tell you. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to hurt you more if you make me punish you. In return, you get to cum harder than you ever knew you could. She agrees.

The next night I have her tied to her bed. Since she's new to this, I just spank her before I give her the cock. By the third night, I've got her calling herself my pretty little house nigger, and I have trained her to cum on command. She does this in or out of sex. If I give her the command word, she cums. I've even made her nut in public. Tomorrow I am going to take her to a bbq place lots of blacks go after church. Its always really crowded, tons of coons. I'm going to watch them watch her cum just because I told her to.

Post pics bitch

So, how did you make her cum on command and what does she look like when cumming?

Its basically power of suggestion, which is helped by the massive amount of orgasms I am able to give her. I'm circumcised, which I hate, but the upshot is that my desensitized dick can go a long time.

I turned that lemon into lemonade by developing a female orgasm fetish, so I've done a lot of research into how to make them happen.

Anyway, to make a girl cum on command, you basically have to swing for the fences when you fuck her. Take your time with the foreplay. Give her a good full body massage with oil or lotion. Go down on her, but take your time. Kiss her lips, then work your way down to her feet, slowly kissing all her sensitive places on the way.

When you get to the feet, kiss her soles and lick a couple toes, maybe suck on one. Then work back to the pussy. Kiss behind her knees. Bite her inner thigh, but try not to do it too hard. Then you eat her out, try to bring her to orgasm at least twice.

After that you fuck her brains out. Once she has lost count of her orgasms she is pretty much in the palm of your hand. See, its all about trust. She has to have complete trust in you in order for your words to have this kind of real impact on her anatomy.

Giving a woman a lot of orgasms is basically the best way to build this trust. She has actually said that she knows intellectually that her trust is irrational, that I am probably going to leave her and its going to hurt a lot, but she trusts me anyway. Her pussy knows I'm the source of all these orgasms, it wants more, so it makes her trust me.

That said, I looked her right in the eye and told her "That is my pussy now. It belongs to me, along with your every ounce of flesh. You are mine. Your orgasms are mine. I order you to ask my permission to come. I don't care if I am with you or in you. If you come without my say-so, you will be punished. If I tell you to come and you don't, you will be punished".

This is such a dominant thing to say to a woman that if you can say it calmly, yet with conviction and she knows you have the sexual ability to back it up, it will work. After I told her that, we agreed on a command word for "cum" that only has meaning for the two of us.

When I say it she cums pretty forcefully. She shakes, her knees buckle and her hands instinctively move to her crotch. Her eyes roll back and she bites her lip and starts to moan. Usually she stops breathing for a few seconds.

This works both in intimate and public scenarios. I can order her to come before I put it in, while I put it in, after we finish, doesn't matter.

I am conditioning her to cum in public. The other day I told her to drive me to the gas station. We got there, I looked over, and told her to come. I has smiling and had a generally playful attitude. She looked at me with this scared puppy dog look and said "please don't make me do this in public".

I changed my face, gave her an "I will fucking beat you into submission" look and said "I am not playing. Do it. Now."

She did.

The incredible thing about all of this is that it normally takes a year or more to develop this kind of control over a sub. I've been into bdsm for about 3 years, and this is my 3rd sub.

She is very eager to please, and has had a very small number of sexual partners prior to me. None of them were very good. This probably has as much to do with my rapid success in training her as my own skills in the bedroom.

So if anyone reading this has or has in the past had difficulty with this kind of training, do not necessarily expect this kind of rapid success. I've never even attempted it before and I did not expect the results I have achieved.

What a great thread. It's hot and informative.

Thank you. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I don't have pictures of her because my phone is fucked up.

I'd rather be a toilet slave for a 10/10 blonde girl.

In the meantime I guess I'll talk a bit about the nature of the orgasms that I give her verbally.

She has a difficult time expressing exactly what they are like, but says that they are similar to when she has a wet dream and wakes up in the middle of an orgasm. Every part of her body is extremely sensitive and feels very sensual, very alive. Her cunt spasms, trying to grab my cock that isn't there.

Last night we spoke on the phone for a bit and she was begging me to let her cum. I was outside smoking, and the moon was out so I told her to go outside and look at the moon.

This next bit was unintentional, but she is such a good girl that she didn't even think to put her flipflops on before walking onto her gravel driveway to follow my command. She didn't complain either, she told me this after the fact. She said the pain of the gravel digging into her feet made the experience that much better.

Anyway, I told her to stare at the moon because I was doing the same thing, and to listen very carefully. I told her to imagine the taste of my cock and describe it to me, giving lots of detail.

She tells me its the best thing she's ever tasted. Meaty and salty, yet sweet, that it tastes of both my cum and hers mixed together.

Then, while she is fixated on the taste of my manhood, I tell her to, as hard as she possibly can, cum.

She did, so hard she dropped her phone. Luckily it didn't break.

Doing this, I am conditioning her to associate my cock with her orgasms in order to ensure her loyalty to me as her Master and my ownership of her. I explain as much, and it turns her on. She begs me to come over and fuck her.

I tell her no.

Have fun with that.

will do

At least post Facebook pics or something.
OK, can you post some of the reading material you got into for this dom thing? and the orgasms bit?

I don't have a facebook.

As for reading material, search for "come on command training bdsm", theres a lot of blogs and whatnot that talk about this.

A lot of what I have read stresses orgasm denial training as a stepping stone to full on orgasm on command. I can understand the merits of that, and I will be incorporating it more fully into her training starting tomorrow.

Trust your instincts.

If you want more general bdsm information, torrent some sexandsubmission videos. That will give you an idea of different tools/toys to use, games to play.

If you want my advice on being a good Dom, the number one thing is building and maintaining trust. Establish safewords for when your subbie's limit is being approached, and when it has been reached. She should never be made to feel like a failure either. If you set a task for her and she does not meet your expectations, try again with a lower standard.

For example, here's a training regimen for orgasm denial, with a goal of attaining come on command.

Get your subbie a lightweight vibrator. With your supervision, she is get on her knees and insert the vibrator on its lowest setting. She is to hold it in for 5 minutes without climax. If at any time she approaches climax and cannot stop herself she is to remove the vibrator and let herself come down before starting over.

For every successful 5 minutes without orgasm she is to rest 5 minutes and repeat. This exercise is to be daily, but never to exceed one hour each day. She is also to be expected to do this on her own, without your direct supervision.

Once she successfully masters the lowest setting for 5 minutes at a time, have her attempt the next highest setting for 10 minutes. Adjust as needed, always giving her attainable goals. And always, always express happiness when she is successful. Tell her she is a good girl, pet her on the head, and at your discretion give her an orgasm at the end of a session.

Once your sub can reliably prevent herself from climaxing, you can build this sexual energy up into huge, extremely satisfying orgasms.

She will also become so used to needing your permission to cum that when you give it she will do so, even in the absence of direct stimuli.

It helps to build associations with your chosen command word and her favorite sexual stimuli. Use your imagination, and remember that this tends to take a lot of patience, time and dedication. I am very fortunate to have such a receptive subbie so do not be discouraged if you cannot achieve this as quickly as I have. In fact, do not expect to do so. I was shocked.

PATRIARCHY! HALP TUMBLER

Did she get mad when you called her a nigger? what happened to the angry blm darkie

TLDR:

Jealousy.

Slaves need some bruises otherwise it's just an awkward fantasy

Slaves need some bruises otherwise it's just an awkward fantasy