THE ADL KIKES ARE AT IT AGAIN

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/728260640666607616

When are these kikes ever going to realise that THEY are the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TXBbe
americanfreepress.net/irs-protecting-adl/
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/728307985580101632
americanfreepress.net/irs-scandal-reveals-jewish-control-of-white-house-victims-speak-out/
texemarrs.com/062013/irs_jews_persecute.htm
realjewnews.com/?p=820
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/728388863899525120
twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/727885554835193856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ben Shapiro's meltdown yesterday proves that not even the "alternative media" Jews are for America First. They are for Israel first, second and third!

AMERICA FIRST

Yeah fucking right. Ron Paul got edited out of live fucking broadcasts, this kosher puppet is allowed all the media attention he needs.

Actually this is a pretty good thread.

Let Trump show his true colors and pick a side here. Perhaps then we can finally get rid of the incessant and rampant Trump spam on this board.

Ron Paul is a cuck who believes in open borders and opposing all forms of deportation.

Having the media call you a KKK Nazi who raped your ex-wife for 10 months is not "all the media attention he needs". Kikes have been trying to smear Trump for nearly a year now but he doesn't capitulate and apologize before these insatiable kikes.

The ADL is completely irrelevant, they're probably David Duke's biggest viewer because they're always asking Trump to disavow something he said on a weekly basis.

I doubt Trump will even give them the time of day. He's disavowed Duke enough by now.

No, he's just using them for his ends

Sinead pls go

Nope, just kosher theatrics. Because the kikes know the people have lost faith in their usual selection of puppets they stepped up their game.

Bad goys don't get any media attention, at all. They are simply filtered out. Trump is not a bad goy, he's the kosherest of good goys of this entire lineup.

Well, for starters he has already given the nations finances on a silver platter to the jews.

He gave it to a jew who was a fucking Goldman Sachs rat to boot!

only because it makes them money shill. The jewish persecution complex comes second to their greed and they would rather go against their own self-interests if it meant they'd make shekels off of it.

They literally cuck themselves for money.

Ron Paul fucked up because he backed out of his plan to audit the (((FED))) and lacked the charisma to be as "controversial" as Trump

t. former libertarian

I guess I better vote for the honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton! Thanks for the insight shlomo ;^)

DENOUNCE THE ADL! JEWS GO TO HELL!

oy vey

Let me repeat: he gave the nation's finances to a literal jew, who was also a Goldman Sachs rat.

That is not something a white nationalist would do.

He is a white nationalist and will save the white peoples of Europe, you have a problem with that?

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

WHICH CANDIDATE GIVES US THE GREATEST PROBABILITY OF BUILDING A BORDER WALL, DEPORTING MILLIONS OF SPICS, AND BANNING ALL MUSLIM IMMIGRATION?

No, only the globalist ones are m8
As long as they're American and realize it, I have no problem with them
see Dan Savage

This. Besides

Since Trump is self-funding his campaign, he just gave away a meaningless position to appease the kikes

The marketing is real.

This may be the last year groups like ADL are allowed to financially affect our politics. Drink it all in.

Lolbertarian spotted and reported.
Deportation status: IMMINENT!

Israel-Firsters don't exist because that would imply that they have double allegiances, the first one to Israel an the second one to the country they are living in.
Verily they only care about Israel and fighting against Rome/Athene.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

This is literally why Hitler failed.

Soon, we can only hope. It's hilarious that this guy is implying people like David Duke carry just as much if not more respect and influence than international kike mobsters like the ADL and SPLC.

Nits breed lice, man. Part of being a Jew is thinking you're better than everyone.

HILLARY NEEDS TO DENOUNCE KKK ENDORSEMENT KIKES

We're working on it.

Dan Savage is a "Catholic" sodomite of gentile parentage. Racially, he's okay, but his behavior is extremely ovenworthy.

That's ironic coming from a kike, (((user)))

I guess Hitler was a kosher puppet too considering all the attention the media gave him? lel kill yourself

already blocked by ADL on twitter…

Meanwhile..
archive.is/TXBbe

THE AUDACITY!!!!

Is anyone submitting a complaint to the IRS?

Did you just hit your head?

Trump campaign should do that

The very idea of America First is triggering because it implies that Americans own their military more than Israel
That's antisemitic as fuck

• Jewish “charity” has violated tax laws for 40 years without repercussion.

By Ronald L. Ray —

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is a Jewish “charitable” organization founded by B’nai B’rith and one of the leading purveyors of vitriolic hate speech and bigotry against traditional moral values. While excoriating Americans’ nationalism, the ADL defends Israel’s racist, genocidal policies and activities. It also appears to violate the terms of its 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status on a regular basis—and has done so for over 40 years—while the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) turns a blind eye.

americanfreepress.net/irs-protecting-adl/

Those pesky kikes!

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/728307985580101632

americanfreepress.net/irs-scandal-reveals-jewish-control-of-white-house-victims-speak-out/
texemarrs.com/062013/irs_jews_persecute.htm
realjewnews.com/?p=820

Sure, right after Hillary is reported to the FBI!
:^)

They don't actually care that Duke endorsed him, they just want power over Trump they don't have and Trump will never give them.

It's non-news.

It's called doublethink, bro

OK, well I submitted mine. It's no more pointless than shitposting.

Thats because Ron wouldnt shut up about auditing the Fed. Trump has said it once and it was in a Tweet but he will do it too.

Trump is clearly much smarter than Ron Paul, playing the kikes at their own game. Also, Ron Paul is an open borders anti-white cuckold.

Let me repeat: that Goldman Sachs Jew he declared as part of his cabinet today was present at the Hillary & Goldman Sachs meetings.

There is a reason to everything the God Emperor does. He is going to destroy the Clinton family once and for all soon.

he already did. does he have to re-disavow david duke?

These yids have no shame.

Irrelevant? They're the largest and most powerful Jewish organization.

If they want to make an issue out of something the mainstream media will listen.

Get out.

That was campaign finance, you utter retard. He's gone when the campaign is over.

Not only that, kikes are smmearing him aall over the globe. To the point I have to argue daily with people here who spew the disinfo the media feeds them about him.

The only objective article I saw about Trump's campaign in this country was in the opinion column of the local paper. Of course, that article was written in tiny font hidden among other irrrevelant opinions on local issues.

It was campaign finance.

yeah, good luck trying to edit out a billionaire celebrity you fucking idiot

no, he commands media attention and gets free publicity because unlike Ron Paul, he actually has PR game

They know they're the problem. They're just trying to pass it off like they aren't

You are doing G-ds work user.

ADL are the biggest pack of blatant Jewish supremacist crybully whiners on the planet. Remember when they complained that The Passion of the Christ was anti-semitic (before it was even out, no less) because it *gasp* portayed the crucifixion of Christ at the behest of the Jewish Sanhedrin. You know, that historical event that is literally the basis of the entire Christian religion.

This is a consistent position taken by them. They go after anything depicting this (such as passion plays - even ones that go out of the way to pander to jews), condemning them as "hate" - they have even demanded that the Catholic Church edit the New Testament to remove the "anti-semitic" parts.

Their ultimate goal, is to chop Christ out of Christianity and replace Him with some kind of judeo-zionist good goy talmudic feel-good doctrine - thus hijacking the over two billion Christians across the world into seeing the State of Israel as holy and fighting and dying for it.

Remember, the Synagogue of Satan has been trying to eradicate Christianity since day ONE. The ADL wants to suppress this fact while continuing their efforts to wipe the religion from the face of the earth.

Anti-"hate" is a code word for anti-Christian.

If I had a twitter account I would just tweet "America First" to the ADL over and over.

kek

I really need to make a twatter, seems like I'm missing out on a lot.

This. The ADL owes David Duke an apology.

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/728388863899525120

ANUDDA SHOAH CONFIRMED

Also, notice how many white people are in their picture.

Dead kikes btfo. Hahaha.

twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/727885554835193856

Someone hurry up and shitpost back at them to demand Hillary denounce the BLM, the Communists, La Raza, etc.

Do it.
Fucking DOOOOO IT!

Oh Christ tell me you faggots actually had a comeback for that worthless hebe.

This kind of shit almost makes me want to make an electric social Jew account.

… Almost.

ironically meant to make you not think

Trump should choose his friends more carefully if he doesn't want interpersonal dramas to develop:

I mean fuck, being a (((Friend of Israel))) and friends with Holla Forums's hero David Duke was always going to be a problem.

Take it back. Now.

I think he's made his position clear.

MAGA

I love how he words it

He's not going to force them or anything, oh no.

They're just going to do it. They just will, and that's the end of it.

Sorry stormfag, as much as you hope for it, Trump isn't going to deport all non-whites, he's clearly too soft-hearted to be anything better than a cultural nationalist.

Good job faggot