Alrite lad. i heard ur votin for donald trump. u know wot that means m8ey? that means i gotta fock yer arse

It's over OP.

You can't even shitpost effectively.

You is a failure, Mon signor rectum raider.

Please mayne, there's a saying that's like kick yourself, but not exactly that.

Please do said phrase, semen felcher.

Sage because OP is an anus imp.

So salty

And you deserve to have a de-winged wasp lubed up and introduced to your japs-eye head first, so it's in an inch before you get your urethra stung from the inside out.

Well, I'm banned from 4chan because it was pissing people off there so much, and the mods hated it too.

But it is politically related.

only dubs get this ass.

My arse is taken

PRESENTED!

Go ahead, make my day.

You have to go back.

Lurking is better than besmirching our fine honeypot with your diarrhea-tier keyboard spasms.

Please, I need to see how many agent provocateurs are going to incite violence and call for resistance tonight. It's like a hobby, only worse.

Sage 4 life y'all.

stay salty.

But… I thought that 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forumsiticians were brothers united? All this hate here is shocking to me.

We were supposed to be united against the Jews, the feminists, the shitskins, the cucks, the traitors. But now my Holla Forums brothers are casting me aside.

We get first dibs on the nazi bitches after the race war fam

Divide and conquer is the bread and butter of the snake.

You are entirely worthless.

I am replying because I am enjoying your poor efforts.

Please, your turn.

Sage is my favourite herb

Pretending to be black is why you have nothing else to do.

I can barely type from the gales of laughter your negro-tier existence is forcing from me.

Julian As-sage

And I can barely type because my hand is on my cock

This isn't divide and conquer, this is me trying to force UNITY and bring us TOGETHER.

I know the Holla Forums (and /8pol/) mods wouldn't ban me, as they could use the extra traffic to the site. But seriously. We are SUPPOSED TO BE united in all this. Please don't let me down. We live in a crucial time of history.

4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forumsiticians, unite at once!!!!

Jewish Nazi dominatrix with a thing for pegging

No, no…

This isn't a tribe, you fucking dinlo. The internet is not Mongolia.

Unity is achieved by acting in the way that is conducive to the spreading of ideas and decent discussion.

I'm going to continue to reply, as I have gathered an excess of salinity from the recent antics of Mr Trump. Take my salt, you husk of a carcass of a shell of a pile of shit.

Sage, sage sage. Sage sage, SAGE.

You can't even shitpost well, son.

Your mother can barely type because of a variety of musculoskeletal disorders, alzhiemers and late onset parkinsonism. It's late onset because she's fucking ancient.

You can barely type because genetics.

Sage

So… do you support or oppose Trump? I can't tell at this point.

You have destroyed any chance we had here at unity. I hate you, I hope you know that.

Oh damn, please forgive me, random fagchanner.

In 50 years, historians will look back on this thread and say "that's where the unity fell away, that's where it fell apart"

And we will laugh, and say "we were there"

You have a deformed brain, webbed hands and toes, enjoy raw ketchup with oyster flavoured ham-chipped cookies.

The vagina monologues 2: OP speaks

Sage ntleman

And I have bet £1500 on Trump to win, and I will use the winnings to pay for a full body wax for you if you like.

Arse Sage

Now this is unity

Sage

1. Follow news
2. Bet on likely candidates
3. ??????
4. Profit!!!

In addition to being a meat-between-bunner, you sound as though you are a NEET, or black. Sorry about that. I'm re-stocking my salt surplus with your jealous, extra-salty keyboard based tears.

Sage

And I'm English, you dumb, faux-freedom constitution-clinging fat-buggy transported Obama-underling.

I know you pray for a strong male role model, and Trump is your man. We can all dream of personal improvement, you cock-gobbler.

Sage

Behold, the one lone autistic yuropoor who defends all of Holla Forums

Actually, most of this board are on the paycheck of various agencies, likely from your country.

Please have another go, you are marginally more humorous than cutting my toe nails.

Sage

Tell us more about your toenails

Now this is shitposting. Well done friend, you have reached troll level beta.

I'll bump this.

That's all I ever wanted m8

I'll stop now

I like you, come back soon ya'hear.

Sage, because you are a man-fountain of spunk.

Yeah, OP here again. How about we meet up somewhere so we can fight.

Something tells me you don't talk the talk, or speak the crap.

Yeah sure, how about on the steps of the White House? 3pm, after the school bell.

Sage

I thought I was the autist, and the BAM, in comes OP with the asperg-dunk.

Sage

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

I hate u m8ey.

Don't you fat slobs say "parrrsta" instead of "pasta. I mean come on, seriously, that's just silly.

Sage

aye, shouldn't u be concerned about brexit m8? now bugger off u tosser. get ur fookin fanny outta this thread, m80, or else ur gonna get a shakin, m8ey.

Yeah I'm voting for it, are you voting for Trump?

Come to Essex lad, I'll give you a proper fucking tanning, you half-irish white nigger

All jokes aside, I am planning on moving to your fine country when the Emperor is elected. Which state do you reside in, good sir. (For a fucking punch-up obviously)

If your ever in Weston-Supermare, hit me up for royal scrap,

Sage

Mods, why has this not been deleted

I've had my fun..

wew this thread is shit.

why arent british people afraid of getting their asses kicked? because kicking them in the mouth couldnt fuck their teeth up any more than they already are.

I know, why has this not been deleted?

Good one fam, I've not heard that before, I'm laughing through my fucked up grill.

You are a bunch of pro-censorship FAGGOTS.

FAGGOTS YOU FAGGOTS YOU BUNCH OF STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!

Filtered.
See, censorship does work!

it gorra chuckle ourra me but now you can fock yer self, you ginga jizz mop.

Try writing like a normal person instead of a underage autistic

Define "normal person", FAGGOT.

Faggot do you even know where you are right now? But regardless, "normal people" don't exist.