Banned

How long before it's banned for "mocking ancient Egyptian religion, portraying Egyptian miracles as cheap tricks, and slandering Egyptians as villains"?

DEEPLY OFFENSIVE TO PALESTINIANS

Funny thing is Christians SHOULD be offended by it because it's not very accurate to Exodus

The reason they aren't offended is because it's a really good movie
even if it is about jews

Hopefully never, considering Prince of Egypt is probably one of the best animated movies out there.

Try to think of a bad song in Prince of Egypt. You can't.

Should have known Holla Forums was infested with them with all the pro chump posts

that last one with mariah carrey was kind of shit

Nice try Moishe, but it's never gonna get banned, because it's about the chosen getting shoahed by the evil arab goyim and getting their revenge. That makes it OK for the SJWs, and you know it.

It's also a pretty good movie. One of the few GOOD animated movies that blows Disney's cheap crap right out of the water, and back when Hans Zimmer still made good soundtracks instead of the synthesized crap he makes now.

The Jews still have the biggest monopoly on victim culture, so it's fine.

They were more closer to Berbers and Ancient Greeks.

Daily reminded that Egypcians didn't use slaves to build pyramids.

Daily reminder there's no archeological proof that the exodus ever happened

Well, yes and no. There were 'slaves' but societal definitions and expectations were so removed from the modern day that calling them slaves is practically useless.

This is also centuries before a bunch of puritans injected the subhuman and racist self justifications onto the whole industry. So they were treated less like a cotton picker getting whipped so the owner could get a chubby and more like a McDonald's worker.

Shouldn't SJWs love this movie because it has racially accurate Egyptians, even if they were voiced by white people?

Never ever because it's judeophile propaganda

Unless you were one of the poor bastards sent to work in the mines, then it was far worse than how niggers got treated

user, they would hate the movie because white people voiced Egyptians. They would also be upset if actual Egyptians voiced the characters. They would want black people to voice them.

No, it is not, but, to be honest, I don't give a wafer-thin crap because I know it's FAR more triggering to the devout Jews. Which is hilarious considering how many Red Sea Pedestrians participated in it through voice-work and production.

Besides, some of the music was friggin' awesome.

Reminder, fucking voldemort was Ramses in this.

Never because it was a movie made by actual Jews targeting actual Jews

Considering the recent crybabby shitfit over Gods of Egypt I think it's more likely the WE WUZ KANGS crowd would try to get it banned because the characters aren't the color of tar.

well, i've seen the sjws start to turn antisemetic (mostly because of the muslims) so this could get banned. I know it got banned in egypt for its portrayal of rameses

didn't know voldemort's got those pipes til this movie

although i don't know why kilmer didn't sing his parts. he's got a pretty good singing voice iirc

personally, this is one of my all time favorite films

the animation is beautiful beyond belief (and I vehemently hate CG animation, but still loved it in this). the songs and performances were all awesome, and I'm surprised that an animated movie actually had the balls to kill off all the kids this one did

Prince of Egypt was an amazing movie. If it were come out today everyone would be bitching left and right.

Probably demanded more money for singing and the producer's said "Thoity thousand?! Why does you need twenny thousand?!"

daily reminder that a giant blue mist didn't fly through anyone's home and murder kids

this is ultimately a cartoon of mythology. it's like complaining about hercules because of the negative portrayal of hades when poseidon is usually the villain in greek stories

Actually, given the fact that a Jewish "golem" was code back then for social constructs, I'd say that a good chunk of the Plagues can be explained with some really backhanded shit the Jews did, if the whole Eygyptian Slavery thing hasn't already been proven to be another falsification on their part, given the whole "We literally have found no kike corpses on Egyptian soil to prove that shit" thing.

That mist?
Might have been literally usage of deadly gasses on targetted gentiles, we already know about Blood libel and that whole Modern jews being from Good old gipsy Schild slave/kidnapping vengeful scum.

I mean, they even state the systematic approach of marking their homes so the would-be-assassins could chose their given targets if need be and that is some Modern Mossad-level shit.

And don't forget, the Egyptians Worshipped our lord and sovereign, Kek, whom is the founder of memetic magic, a force the Jews have also practiced under a different moniker though I forget the name, which involved a systematic repeat of terms, passages and even Jewish names under relations between them in the form of numbers or something like that. Though, being a primitive time + jews equated to them fuelling it under their secret blood rites that are so fucked up you can only find them performed by proxy nowadays in the modern falsified satanist "mass-killings" that occurred in the Americas when devil worship was cool, the circles of the hub of Pedowood's standing in England (Recent case with those two children and that one Royal family members private hunting estate) and Israels performance with the slave trade for package wrapped goy.

Yids man, the source of all the Ills in the world, asides from basic human nature.

Soundtrack's on the vola if anyone wants it.
Also best song is Through Heaven's Eyes, if you disagree, you're a faggot.

Holy fucking from my mother vagina of mercy. That is SJW language dickhead. You Holla Forums and SJW are on the same bed. Just get sex already with whatever a child, oldsack or a ebony. And you will not care for this bullshit anymore.

Also

A Jew who wanted to make anti-Disney cartoons after being kicked out of Disney

Well, to be honest there's not much that can be accurate when it comes to Moses early life. The only thing that ticks me off is they never include that Moses was reared by his own mother in Pharaoh's home since his daughter knew she had a Hebrew baby. But, eh. There are some other minor details, and they turned Aaron into a putz in this one and made Miriam a more important role than it was, but in many other areas it is fairly accurate.

One of the biggest bits of accuracy is when the Hebrews are leaving they show a couple of Egyptians leaving with them.

Egyptians were black tbh.

so they wuz kings & shiet