Suffering: The Board

8ch.net/sfg/index.html

Welcome home, friends. This is the board that you all wanted.

cool beans

too bad you can't do it on my board, faggot

I'll learn your sleeping schedule. I'll know when you are away from your board and then slide the entire catalog

Hey!!!

I sleep 5 hours a night, randomly. sometimes I go to sleep at 3 PM, sometimes at 3 AM.

Good luck with that, as I've modded my girlfriend already, to back me up when im not available.

5 hours is enough time to destroy your board.

You mean your anime pillow?

Fuck this faggot lewd user. I'm an insomniac with no life. If you need a sentry vol, I can take a shift whenever.

Are you mad? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean my girlfriend. She's going to be a vol on the /sfg/ board.

I have a fundamental distrust in people. I can manage the board myself, but if you really want to help the board, simply post content and shill it.

no not really
my board only allows 5 threads per hour
threads with no reply 404 on the 5th page
25 pages
so no
5 hours is not enough time

bumping for attention!

We created it only today and already it has a shit ton of content! Come visit, bring your own gore!

bumping

Bless you, user. I hope >>>/sfg/ thrives.

(Does this mean guro and gore are banned on Holla Forums now?)

No, but it means that you're better off posting it on /sfg/, where no faggoty mod like Omlet will ever ban you for it.

bumping, once again. The board is slowly getting in shape.

Might be the time to check it out! We're approaching 300 posts now.

I don't blame you. I've been in there doing my little part the past few hours. I'll do what I can to post more content and shill.

With your, and others' help the board grew to nearly a 300 post mark in a single day!

Keep it up! I'm not planning to abandon this board anywhere in the foreseeable future.

bump

What is with all the deleted pictures?

Like this?

Learning how to do CSS was a little tiring

but hey, it's coming along nicely. Now if only the changes didn't take a full hour to kick in…

Have a snack to recharge.

ayyyy