Tfw 4chan Holla Forums is being raided hard by Hillary shills

can I hang out here for a while please guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not taking advantage of the numerouse flaws and crimes of shillary to show them for the shills they are

no wonder you stayed there

If you were dumb enough to stay there, you shouldnt come here even if its being targeted by Hilldog shills.

Enjoy your soundless 20 second webms fag.

no please send help, it's a nightmare

GO
BACK
TO
4CHAN
AND
STOP
ROLEPLAYING

Why not STAY here? If more people stayed here, became involved, and bitched about our shitty (but less shitty than cuckchan) mods, then Holla Forums would be an even better place than it is already.

Look at our catalogue. There are slide threads, D&C, obvious shilling for clicks, etc. but there's also a lot of really good discussion.

Recognize the mistake, stay here, contribute well, and everything will work out.

Dont invite him, nerd.

He was dumb enough to stay on 4/pol/ for over an entire year that site went to complete and utter shit.

Certainly an egalitarian plan, but wouldn't that lure the more serious shills here?

Every son of a bitch knows about halfchan, only a few know about fullchan.

there are other chans out there too but they haven't got nearly as much traffic or original content

Now this is what i call a bro.

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

what will you do when they come for you?

Who cares?

We should take over 4chan.

Fuck hiding here.

Why did you even stay there you fucking faggot? Their entire site is a SJW shithole.

4chan threads slide in about 5 minutes.

Half the people there are based. You just have to fight more with scum. Less time to collaborate.

Nah, fuck off, you're useless.

DEPORT 4CHAN "REFUGEES"
BUILD A FIREWALL TO KEEP THEM OUT AND MAKE G00K PAY FOR IT

Show me a meme, you cuck.

holy shit
why the fuck would anyone stay there

You made your cuckshed. Now sleep in it.

I'd think our established base can handle the shills and we'd quickly educate any newcomers. So long as we aren't overwhelmed with immigrants from 4chan, we can assimilate them easily enough.

Though better moderation would do a lot to help things along, I'll say that.

A few notes:

The ability of Holla Forums to assimilate good content and use it to inform the creation of future content is its greatest strength. The typical 4cuck fare happens here, sure, but it generally isn't the kind of thing that engenders enormous threads or carries on through other threads.

Consider this and decide if you want to stay. It's not easy, the board moves slowly when serious discussion takes place, but it's much more rewarding than 4cuck.

We're dumb enough to reply to bait threads, we just don't have the volume or exposure 4cuck has. Thus our core community's stayed pretty high quality compared to 4/pol/ and its newfag/shill influx.

It's part of building a quality board. It's like a garden, we all have to do our part to tend it, weed it, and plant the best seeds.

Look what I just found there.

Wow. Amazing.

You can find that shit on facebook pages. That is basic Republican tier.

But how are we? explain your position.

It's war out there gents, and unlike OP I am not a faggot.

that's not what you call people shitposting on their own board

He means your board is easily slid, its memes are generally shit, and the level of discussion ranges from cancer to basic-bitch GOPe tier.

There's a spectrum here rather than black and white but he's not on the "wrong" end of the spectrum with his assessment.

4cuck IS the cancer in action. It's not the cancer itself, but it's the cancer that kills imageboards in full "Stage IV" mode

Think about this. You came here for refuge in the first place, doesn't that mean there's something fundamentally wrong with the board from which you came?

Instead of defending your old board, try to embrace this new one. Embrace the madness, feel the magic of Kek, accept the Frog God into your life, and realize that your transformation has already Happened. It's too late. Recognize that you didn't have to listen and all has worked out as it should.

Welcome home!

God damn, 10mill well spent.

ITT: It took OP to finally see the truth about cuckchan

After an entire year.

You are completely right on all accounts. That said I read your analogies out in my head with the voice of a 40 year old female middleschool teacher. The most shamefull boner I have had in years.

I actually got banned from 4ch pol because I used the 1-liner 'theres no hillary shill its just a republican smear campaign' copy pasta

Still tons of hillary shills and shit threads as we speak

Holla Forums has changed, huh?

At least /vg/ is still a little good..

You are literally a cuckold. Not figuratively, like how someone would call you autistic - but literally a cuckold. Now you're coming here trying to convince everyone how not c-worded you are. Then you have faggots like convincing everyone that you're actually not cuckolds. It's like if every person that was fed up with niggers/whatever destroying their country decided to leave, leaving all the passive faggot leftists behind to deal with their mess. And then one of the people that left turns around and says "Why don't we invite the same trash that turned our country into a mess in the first place back over here? Surely nothing can go wrong!"

It was exactly the second and third exoduses that made 8ch Holla Forums become shit so quickly and turn into the same paranoid schizophrenic shithole that 4chan Holla Forums is. Please, go back to unironically browsing Trump subreddits, worshipping "alt right" ecelebs and taking part in endless twitter campaigns.

You should stay here altogether.
4cuck is literally beyond saving.

Jesus fucking christ…

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

No, you're just new.

You sluts didn't listen to us in 2014 and now you clamor over.

Rapefugees not welcome.

8pol not even willing to help their slightly retarded well intentioned brother

feelsbadman

No, they're more like the asshole retard brother who trashed your home and then comes to your new home 2 weeks later asking for money.

As long as it's just one of you.

Jesus, that's fucking astroturfing alright.

Ban them because our mods aren't that retarded chucklefucks.

You have to go back

I'd argue full/pol/ is very, very weak on assimilation. We've had, no doubt, a lot of newcomers from 4chan and reddit thanks to our Trump support, but the nonstop Cruz shilling has been made for a very one-sided site. It seems like most current Holla Forumsacks are people that have got enough stuff going on in their lives that they don't have the time and energy to argue truth vs shills and retards (I'm maybe too subjective, though). If we were to be flooded by more shills, I don't know how we would hold out, since the retards would eventually perpetuate what shills spew.

better than cuckposts tbh

Your point on us handling the shilling is pretty valid.

Maybe it's bias in my head but full/pol/ seems to be more gainfully employed and functional than cuck/pol/ and your point's got a ring of truth.

I disagree, think we can handle it other ways (namely competent moderation, actually ignoring obvious bait threads) than direct argument. You have a point though.

Off topic- anyone remember that Saudi Civil War thread? I love how it's informed recent discussions about the Saudis.

Know those space and nuclear power threads we get sometimes? I adore how Project Orion is brought up more and more, how we seem more informed on the balance of nuclear power issues (e.g. Thorium isn't a silver bullet, but it's cool) than 4cuck ever was.

What clever word filter should I use to censor shills ?

President Hillary
#Im

What else?

I was going to keep my opinion out of this thread, however I see too many anons encouraging OP's faggotry. Take it from an oldfag, this is not the attitude to coddle. There's a jpg with a bunch of monkeys and a ladder that's very apt to this situation, I hope some enterprising user posts it to make my example clear. When we get an influx of new people who out number us and see ironic shitposting and retardation as the norm, they adopt said norm trying to fit in, and as such it stops being ironic. This is exactly what happened to our old home, and it's not to be tolerated here.

Op should stop being a faggot and lurk moar instead of painting a target on his back.

Jesus fuck tho…

Trumpcucks?
Trumpkins?
Trumpsters?
Hillary 2016?

fucking THIS
Holla Forums Holla Forums after the first exodus was amazing.
If you stayed for longer than the third exodus you absolutely do not belong here, fuck off OP and never tell anyone you've been here ever

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

you should never admit you posted on 4chan. it's not even an anonymous imageboard anymore, Google captcha is proven to tie your 4chan posts to your Google account.

I wonder how that bodes for the losers posting on /d/.

Makes me think…

Even Holla Forums was good at that time.

Agreed. It reminded me of 4chon's /new/ in 2011.

I believe you. Even Holla Forums back then was open to hearing how wrong they were on issues like race.

Hot damn that's terrifying.

Jesus Christ. Never mind, then.

You got the Finland-version of that flag comic?

FUGGGG :-DDDDD

Sadly no but have some more Trump

YOU HAVE TO GO BACKf

You can stay, if you can quit being a total faggot.

You guys are underestimating halfchan users. I sometimes even go back and there and I still see a lot of jew/nigger/mudslime hate, along with the science being slung around there.

There are members of us who day in day out deal with the endless onslaught of shills, of lefties and other retards, with nearly automated, weaponized responses to red pill as many as they can, and to shit on the soul of those that dare defy our new right.

They may be cuck for wanting to stay there, but perhaps they just have nostalgia. The battle wounds, the scars that they carry you will never understand. To see your board degrade into this new sjw, leftist censorship is to invoke the hate that can last a long time. It lasted half a year with me, before I came over to this place. There are many like that still over there. Probably even more than here.

Plus to add to that: We still have good moderation here, compared to half chan that is. Leftist stuff is usually removed here. Eventually…

No nigga, we are saying that it takes a certain level of stupid to want to stay there and see black cocks every single thread. Everytime a cuckchanner comes here they stick out like a sore thumb, this thread being no different. Instantly they come here and have to announce their presence instead of just lurking. That is the definition of cancerous behavior. I remember when Hiro just bought 4chan there were a lot of times when the boards went down for whatever reason, and they felt the need to come here and make a couple threads thinking we give a shit.

No, if you're a 4chan user and your board is being overrun then you can keep moving because we don't want you here. Whatever it is in your brain that caused you to stay there is the thing we don't want here.

Oh this is some funny shit. Hopefully the faggots over there are not so far gone that they learn what real shilling is.

I only came here a couple of months back, when /his/ was being tried out and I got banned multiple times. God that was awful.

But honestly, the reason why I stayed so long over there is because of /frames, I love having all the boards in a neat little thing to my left. But even that I gave up upon because of the shit mods.

But to think that there is a huge difference in the core users, the actual elite users at halfchan and here is a bit silly. I still regularly see others who post lore, in favor of race realism, and hate upon the niggers, kikes and mudslimes just as we do.

The only difference is that there is a huge quanity of leftists amongst them. The way I see it is that Holla Forums is more or less and endstop, for when you finally level up enough. Halfchan is more like, learnchan for kiddies trying out their meddle with the leftists.

But even they got enough at some point, as did I. And eventually just being surrounded by people who are only like yourself, like here, is better than being surrounded by endless fucking screaming leftists.

mah nigga

4chan is not a good place to formulate actual plans like raids and online campaigns anymore.

It is used by millions of normies. 4chan is spoken about in the same breath as Reddit, Yahoo or Facebook at this point.

ironically, I think that about half of our best, are still at halfchan. Surrounded by leftists, fighting the good fight. Teaching all the basics around crime stats on niggers, lore on jews and more.

But yea, its a fucking shitplace now. Not suited for anything more in depth as you say. If we were a military organization. That place could be considered a battlefront, where soldiers would get their ribbons. And we here are already decorated.

4chan's only purpose at this point is an absorption shield for all the newfags whenever chans are mentioned in media. You will not have another generation of people like us here at fullchan because the moderation became too overbearing on that site. The official posting policy warns against racism for fucks sake.

Nah nigga, take your polished UI and give me 8ch's crippled back end written by a cripple and blockland autist who are both pig shit by now. The content is what keeps this site going, not its web2.0 usability.

why haven't you been here since the first exodus fam

is it because of the glitches?

I really think it's good that we have more than one place at this point, because as we got more and more attention as the fight goes on it's pretty good that halfchan serves as a kind of distraction.
And while we may rip on them, there are still some nice people there among all the faggots.

/frames is fucking awesome, it is old as shit as well. It came before the web 2.0 transformation of 4chan. I still have dreams about the mystical good old days.

Just dont get caught up in the idea that there is a significant difference between us. At least with some of the older users like us. We are basically the same, minus the knowledge of cripple top mods and knowledge of people who betrayed said cripples, with slow/bad code.

Also yea, its good to have a buffer like
also mentioned.

There must be several thousand of us there right now, ready to paste some pastebin on race, or on kikery. They are still there, and they are also making new, up to date content on these things. So perhaps they are even more specialized than us in some ways against the leftists.

OP what you once knew as 4chan is but a faded memory. The Holla Forums community has split apart. Holla Forums may not be as glorious as the dorner/zimmerman days of 4chan but we are better in other ways.

This.

4chan is a shadow of it's former self

This is less creative than some Holla Forums memes. Faggots, all of you. Stay in the bed you made. And when 4/pol/ is killed, you ought to kill yourselves as well.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

== LURK MORE == you fag

It's worse than /n/ with their consistant pajeet crab faggotry.

You have to go back

Amazing Hillary speech guys!

Fuck off, we're fool.
what makes you think you're welcome here when you stayed over there until it longer was a convinience?
you're like those fucking spics and syrian rapefugeese.

you brought it upon yourself so fuck off.

4chan Holla Forums still exists? How bad is it?

I am the 1st Trumpet from the Trumpgens

It's fucking horrible thanks to Milo

I will not give up though, the Hillary shills are here in full force just like we knew they would be before.

We're at War.

Don't give up hope.

If you can come send help and post pic related into any shillary threads it's appreciated

>MILO DESTROYS 4CHAN BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT

This is what rule 1 & 2 were for, it wasn't about memeing and being a fight club reference, it was to stop this shit.

You have to go back