What do i do

Im honestly fucking done with this shit, life is just shit, what do i do Holla Forums? off myself? stay alive and endure this shit? or shoot up a school?

Other urls found in this thread:

mir.cr/0AHN0MMC
filetea.me/t1sU3x5G7iNSxWQs2rLaePU2w
filetea.me/t1s5Wp7Bv5sR82mSdiO6vB3pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to/suicide/ or do something dude.

Prove that your better than that guy, but I'm the one too talk since I"m such a fucking coward when it comes to woman

If she has a boyfriend, so what OP??

If you Catch her & she Leaves him, then that's His Fault…

Nothing in Life is Fair…

Life is Constant Competition…

Stay in school; don't go to college in humanities; read manosphere blogs and start lifting weights

Fuck off millennial faggot.

I'm going to let you in on something, kid.

Boyfriends mean fuck-all. This is called a shit test.

she lied

fair

life is fucking gay :^)

called it

probably but she still wouldnt go out with me anyways lmao

i could see that

A real man will be there for a lady when she falls. Sometimes a woman will fall multiple and proceed get back up to the arms of the one who threw her down in the first place but she still needs someone she trusts to catch her when her father's not there to understand. Someone to absorb the tears, sweat, and blood she spills when the pain gets to be too much. A real man's not scared of any type of foreign body fluid he's scared of losing the one he truly loves deep down inside and will do anything it takes to cherish her even if from afar. This is the true ultimate test what will bring in adult manhood, not some number on a calander or candles on a cake. This kind of selfless sacrificial love, that's what it's all about.

Holla Forums is 90% angsty teenagers. Honestly I think it would be embarrassing to be an adult on this meme board.

copypasta? anyways yea doing that would work and all but women dont even wanna talk to me so kek

Because women are taught to conceal their pain. You have to go up to them and ask them about their pain.

Kill yourself

>>>/reddit/

This sounds pretty cucked. I wouldn't engage in wife husbandry just so someone else can benefit, you know what I'm saying?

it's a shit test op, don't fall for it.

Take precautions and don't be a spaghetti dropping faggot. There's a chance it's a test if she doesn't know that you like her, or she's doing it because she's an asshole, or she simply doesn't know.

Probe her emotions before during and after the relationship, if you plan on still wanting to have something with her it will help because deciphering women's emotions, and anybody in general, who isn't straight forward isn't easy.

This "bf" she has may not last much with her, rarely do relationships that young last more than a year, let alone a couple of months.

Not being an autist here but it serves as an example and a constant in a variable, which can help you solve the problem her

Also prove that you're a much better candidate, try to gain her attention but in a subtle way, again don't drop your spaghetti

I thought Holla Forums was 18+? Or was that rule abolished because we need more users?

Anyway.

I'm not telling you to become a faggot, but eventually when your hormones aren't fucked because you're a 15 year old dickhead, you'll probably not care as much about women.

20-21ish age range. Girls aren't a big deal.

this guy gets it

don't think it's really anonymous if there's an age limit, On the internet, no one knows you're an FBI agent.

just Holla Forums yourself

edgy

mir.cr/0AHN0MMC

underage b&

you're both gay

15 is not a millennial numbnuts.

Nah I'd say the age range is probable like 14-35.
A lot of the weirdos that grew up on chans probably never outgrew them or still like to go on to relive the good days. Definitely more than just teens. Except for 4chan tho

Definitely millenial

Is that her? Barth2032

dubs

Usually considered a different generation. Also, you are retarded if you think it means hypermillenial or extamillenial. Barth2032

Choose life.

she probably just doesn't like you and is only saying she has a boyfriend so she doesn't hurt your feelings. you could either accept the friendzone or an hero.

She was testing you, you failed.

Focus on being happy without anyone else in your life. One day, you will find someone who augments that, rather than dictates it.

lesbian jailbait:
filetea.me/t1sU3x5G7iNSxWQs2rLaePU2w

Damn i feel old

Shoot up a school kiddo.

This is why we need age limit rules like on halfchan. And preferably race and gender limit rules.

Im honestly fucking done with this shit, OP is just shit, kill yourself.

Shut up! You don't know me! Fear my wizard powers!

Kill her for it.

massacre your school. but use bombs and shit, don't use guns. If you're gonna anhero, at least do us a favor and don't fuck up our guns.

get out newfag xddd

lesbian-cp:
filetea.me/t1s5Wp7Bv5sR82mSdiO6vB3pg

Basically this.

And the sooner, the better…

😄