New Propaganda Video - Rome is Burning

Sup /po/ quick thread to say I've been working on a new propaganda video for the right and for our cause. As a media student I thought why not use (((their media brainwashing))) against them.

Enjoy!

P.S - no idea how to webm if somebody could that'd be great.

Nope, just someone who wants to the help the cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VsbNVi3qh8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=q-nz5YaURTg
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
youtube.com/watch?v=_VsbNVi3qh8
vimeo.com/138863771
youtu.be/q-nz5YaURTg
cybernazi.bandcamp.com/)
soundcloud.com/user-625608547).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Little bump to get shit moving, enjoy lads, let me know what you think of it.

good work

Thanks user!

bretty gud/10

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it

kek

Your (((education))) fails you.

Our projects never involve webm"ing" anything lol, it's always via H.264 formats and other crap

also, make sure you have this backed up somewhere
Youtube has been getting on their game of taking shit down

I think there are about 5 or 6 different shorter videos in there, but they don't work well all at once. Also, you crescendo the emotion up and then just drop it all of the sudden on a text frame.

For instance, the intro is beautiful. Personally, I'd start with a silent shot of the MLK statue, then start Bain with the unveiling of Mandela, pause Bain for a while with footage of invaders and riots to let it sink in that MLK/Mandela/etc are the false idols and they lead to the invasion.

The rest of it is beautiful. But stop that video before Farange, because it builds up a ton of emotion then just crashes down into some guy giving a polite speech.

your gex

Now that that's outta the way, is he not welcome anymore here, or did he do fuck all after his video or what?

True, I have it backed up just in case, lets hope not though

Thanks for the supportive comment user, I agree with all of your points tbh, im only a first year in media and that so it was more of an overall experiment and see what anons think type of go, at least its not 99% trash lol and I think I got a bit too excited into cramming everything, guess i'll know what to do for next time!

wew lad, yeah he put up a new comment on the open gates video with like nearly 10mil views that he's just been busy IRL

I suspect he's still around, he's just not cancerous so he doesn't tripfag except when it's relevant.

Rumor has it he is currently looking for another copyrighted track made by a Leftist piece of shit so that his next video can be taken down and neutered.

Can you cut the first 3:45 off and put that up separately?

Rendering off the intro now and will be uploaded shortly, shall I still keep up the entire main video or split it all up?

Can't get it below 14mb.

fml

I personally think it might be more effective if you separated out the parts for Britain and for the EU, but the big thing is getting the emotion running in the videos. The dramatic music and sense of cinematic tension is what makes people remember it.

dubs checked,

tbh I may leave it up and just segment the rest into little videos for people to look at/share?

Yeah don't take it down as it is now, and like the other anons said - you did good work.

Thanks user, the praise is mentally positive lol

very good work.

spreading.

Use Mohammad instead. It fits far more, Nelson is a little unimportant, given the limited reach of his influence. Mohammad's influence stretches across the globe like a plague.

Impossible.

slightly impressed with you finding Arab trap music

Good work user

Just taking a moment to shill my own propaganda vid I made a month ago.

It's good. But something all of these propaganda videos forget, is laying DIRECT responsibility on the viewer, to di his/her part.
I don't know if that makes sense, but I always miss something like this in these videos.

However I'm pretty confused with the intro that shows we're waking up and nationalism is on the rise, suddenly contrasted with the kebabbery. Otherwise this bummed me out and made me want to lift more and work harder.

Also the ending felt kind of goofy, with the future fash. Not that I don't like future fash, but it felt more goofy than serious.
Then again you can disregard my comments, as I have no idea what makes good propaganda or not, just blurting it out :^)

Holy shit OP……

This is a permanent figure on cytu.be/r/uncleb now

Thanks for the new material.

Here you go, new upload of the intro!

youtube.com/watch?v=_VsbNVi3qh8&feature=youtu.be

this is fucking amazing.

Thanks user!

I swear i've seen longer webms on Holla Forums before, but thanks for letting me know, i'll look into it.

How could I not, it went so well with the Russian cluster bombing run on ISIS positions

Thanks user!

I admit user, it is a mixed bag, but I wanted to show off europe and america awakening, it's more of an experimental video with more to come from this feedback, but it at leasts gets a form of nationalistic message across with humour in the middle, glad you're ready to carry on to be alpha m8.

I enjoy the future fash, I wanted it to be a serious piece with some "cocky bants" elements thrown in for the youth.

You likey? haha

Share and spread it to your hearts content user!

Now that's propaganda. Sometimes a little bit of schnippity shnap makes all the difference.

I would if I had any social media, but I don't.

Create some fake ones and spread it, we all need to at least do our part user, otherwise nationalism and the Fourth Reich will never come.

Thanks m8, I'll keep the intro and the main vid up so if people wanna share the smaller one it's a lot easier.

I just email propaganda to people who I know personally.

It's too long.
Long pauses between segments some shit is low energy like Farage.

10/10

Too long, well it depends, some like long, some don't, usually it's a preference, but I do agree a bit, next video will have no low energy bits..hopefully lol

The cut down version is pretty badass. Probably two or three other short vids in the rest of the material.

Nice skills! One idea for a future video: Redo "The Lion" video and replace Hitler/Europe with Trump and the US. Instead of the immigrant invaders, use footage of chimpouts, SJW's etc.

Not bad. I think I agree with what someone else said. That the video seems like a mash up of multiple shorter videos with their own themes. Not that the video is bad at all. The whole video seemed like a demo reel to sort of show off you skill and different styles you can do. I don't know much about video editing, so I don't want to try and tell you what to do. This is just my $.02. For example, I think if you took the segment that starts from 10:09 and goes to 14:47 would be a really good short video. What I would change is leave all the parts where the guy is speaking, but instead of having slower/longer video segments, make it faster paced segments of riots in London/England/Europe. That way you get the visual impact of what this guy is pushing. You get him saying how more browns should be allowed into England/Europe, and then you immediately see the result of it. Also you get sort of a slow build up after that interview and starting at 11:02. It feels like you are building towards a climax. The text during that buildup is really good. I would keep all the text from 11:02 until 11:48. After that I feel that was all a really good build up, now you need the pay off. Get a dope Gex style song, fast paced, then have a lot of quick cuts and show the violence along with the guy pushing his message and I think that could be a really good short video right there. All the text after 11:48 seems to drag that segment on, and it makes the video just apply to England. If you left out the part about the London riots, then the video can apply to all of Europe. My feeling is if you made a video like that it wouldn't just appeal to Holla Forums, but to everyone.

Again, that is just my opinion. I know nothing about editing, I have never done it myself so I am just a critic and what the fuck do critics know. Good video over all though. Seems like you have a range of skills and ability to push different themes. Also I am just a burger so I don't really know too much specific London politics and who the fuck that guy even is, so that is why I think you should try and broaden the scope for that one segment.

Is that Bane?

Yes

Haven't watched the Batman movies.
Are they any good?

You didn't really do much yourself tho, here is the original of 90% of your intro

youtube.com/watch?v=q-nz5YaURTg

Thanks for the feedback user! I really like the idea of editing the lion, I loved that video but obviously its too extreme for normies, but it'll deffo most likely be the next video.

lol was waiting for this comment, I know I used a fair few clips from other sources but just changed audios behind them, re shaped them a little bit, but if a certain video didn't get much attention or love it's good to be in another one. I also did credit gex and third position for most of their videos.

(checked and hailed)
Well, it is possible to make long webms, but the original video should be far less dynamic than yours. Plus, you've got to use hardcore audiocodecs.

Never talk or think like that. Extreme propaganda is best propaganda.
Also, check out this masterpiece: youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

Not bad.

Damn this could of been a great video:

Fixes:

0. The bane speech was all a lie and makes the Right look evil, but it worked great if you don't know Bane… to Fix this I would put it towards the end, not the beginning because we needed the emotional build up of the horror that you showed later (Islam, Black Lives). We also need MORE horror to build up our fear!

1. I just skipped Nigel, and all the way to 10:00 because those riots were blurry and I don't know what's happening or who they are.

2. The Muslim cunt is fucking scary. But I don't need to see his fucking face so much. Put into some violence, include Black Lives Matter Baltimore/Ferguson and Nation of Islam.

too much footage of trees with smoke behind it. Is there no real footage? Keep it moving!

I don't know what's going on. Again you're missing footage or showing boring stuff like stuff blowing up far away. Get in the fucking trenches, it looks like a 8-bit video game not real life.

Ends with futurfash vapor wave, NICE! But more images… make it 15 minutes if you can. 22min is longer than most TV shows and I wasn't even going to watch it all but I was able to skip ahead of slow parts.

Thanks for the feedback user, nice wording or harsh wording I don't give a fuck as I know it'll only improve my video editing skills and what is involved as content, I can't change anything about it now but my newer videos will go up in quality and script aka story/purpose and emotional order.

shameless bump nigs

have another bump, user. You did good work today.

Thanks user, its off the catalogue :'(

The same thing happened to me when I posted my propaganda the first time a month ago

(it's here btw lel)

I watched it a few months when you posted it lads, just seems with trump going wild some important posts gets shifted lol

glad to see it got some exposure, I guess.

Shit's pretty wild with Trump, honestly. I wish I was American. It sucks up here with weed man in Canada

The US is the epicenter of ZOG. If we're not being bamboozled the ramifications of Trump's ascension to the throne will have sweeping ramifications for the entire western world. Your politicians and ours are puppets for a shadow government which crosses our borders. Trump's threats are to cut the strings. Keep the faith. First we retake the USA, then we liberate Canada, then boots on the ground in Eurabia. Then we retake the holy land.

I'm well aware of the (((shadow government))) that pulls the strings from behind. I'm just sick of being ruled over by a faggot-loving, muslim-loving, feminist, anti-white cuckold.

Just trying to boost Canadian morale.

LARPing is fun and all, but unfortunately it doesn't make the situation any less dire

too long user, make it 3 minutes so we can spread it

Not exactly. We're seeing backlash and allot dialog today that 10 years ago would have been considered on the fringe. The narrative isn't working anymore like it once did which is why it's become so frantic. I think it isn't unrealistic to hope for the pendulum to swing soon. There's many points in history when it's happened and it can happen again. Don't let yourself be demoralized, that's exactly what they want.

here lad - youtube.com/watch?v=_VsbNVi3qh8

also too long? Gex's open the gates was nearly 20 mins long and its nearly got 10 mil views, people will be glued to their screen if it has certain themes that they then get attached to, trying to turn (((their media brainwashing))) against them.

not here in Canada

Hahahahaha

toughen up buttercup

Well done!

Upload all the renders to a Mega so your work will not "disappear"

Oh, and yes, you should have left the nazi footage out, and it is a bit slow-paced at times for propaganda….

I think this one from GEX has a very powerful drive and keeps up the pace…

vimeo.com/138863771

Too bad they jewed the original track on jewtube, but this is the original one…

Agreed on this.

Too many "slow" parts too, where there's neither video nor audio to keep up. More violence and multicultural horror. Speed it up :)

Great work though! I'm just nitpicking and trying to see this from a normie-viewpoint. There is a lot of footage that will trigger normies, and the buildup needs to show more of the bad shit… vid related. Do a nice and short cut of this to trigger normies and build up the rage that is needed!

And watch your spelling ;)

"Lads" not "Lad's", Europe and America etc..

For fucks sake no wonder why cuckstains are in the shit, you're preoccupied by other things elsewhere and not your own fucking land and problems…

oh my fuck

Im clutching my fucking sword, my ears itch to hear the sound of it being unsheathed to spill saracen blood.

deus fucking vult

Good vid OP.

You have stolen this man's video without giving him credit. Did you ask for his permission?

youtu.be/q-nz5YaURTg
(Can't embed since it's already posted somewhere)

needs more
A E S T H E T I C

less words or turning the words into a soft voiceover will turn the viewer more passive when watching (if you want next level Jew-tier propaganda)

come on, this is a really bad habit. i've seen so many videos on here blatantly reusing stuff from 'the lion' and 'with open gates'

i liked the street footage playing during the bane speech. but as rousing as the words in the speech itself were, i dont know really how effective it is. felt a bit silly to me.

you need to trim down a lot of things. like, the 3 minute video of farage speaking people might as well just watch on its own. all you've done is add a black and white filter and stock dramatic music. you gotta use as little as possible to achieve the same effect as the whole speech when you're editing, you gotta contextualise it with visual information - like you did with the bane section.

section where you show riots in hackney shouldn't be using nazi footage. what's that even meant to convey? let's be real here, the british people still have the horror of pic related in their memory. that's the devastation that was caused to them by germans on the homefront. if anything they'll just see a parallel between the refugee invaders and the nazis. if you wanted to get your message across, i would suggest showing british forces fighting for their home country - contrasted with what became of the country they gave their lives to protect.

next you've just included a bunch of footage of ONE middle eastern twink talking big. you should include a lot more muslim talking heads saying the same kind of thing.

you're really trying to fit too many ideas into one video. there's unique things in here, and instead of trying to emulate a superior video that's already filled that niche, you should use your original ideas that you presented to create your own thing. there's stuff here that would have worked much better if you didn't feel pressured to stick to the formula of 'with open gates.' it's WAY too long, while presenting nothing really new or interesting - people who are gonna see this video have already seen this stuff presented in a much better fashion. what's more, any newfags who see this aren't gonna get it and will be put off by, frankly, how boring it is. it's pretty stale. gex's video had a persistent energy running through it and logical connections, combined with novel and interesting footage that all worked together to create an emotionally powerful experience. this is repetitive, segmented, and unrewarding for its long length.

you've got good ideas, you just gotta find your footing and put them to use in your own way.

also your description is pure ideology

haha oh wow

I have a film degree. We have a certain tone. If you are "nice" you are not helping. You are not a friend, so to speak. So I was honest

You mean one that ISN'T?
He (or OP) could use something by Cybernazi (cybernazi.bandcamp.com/) or Xurious (soundcloud.com/user-625608547).

Can you please stop with this stupid fucking joke? It was never even funny to begin with. It's literally the most forced meme on the shitastic board besides autists pushing Berenstain Bear shitposting

You guys need to read up on memes and meme magic.

How could you make a vid like this where YOU are Bane, the villain. Instead of the Dark Knight, the hero.

Other than a ridiculous mistake like that, good video.

Nice video OP, I commend you for the effort.

good stuff. thought it would be lame but it wasnt.

and cut out all that ridiculous vidya/300 shit they put in it

It's a good thing it's not Gex, because it turns out that Gex was a (((Goon))) shill, and the same guy that runs the cock.li email service.

nice disinfo, rabbi

Really? Okay. The thread's like seven hundred posts long at this point; I haven't read all of it.

bump i was trying to redpill some people with this video but it got removed. Please any user has some backup? I managed to change one normie's views with this vid so it must work for others

it's a different gex you mongoloid.
vincent is not the gex that made with open gates.

Every fucking time.

Firestarter Media.

Because it's not a "student", it's one of the Renegage shills. They always shill their shit using the same OP.
"new"
"the cause"
"((( )))"
"I'm just a student"/"I stumbled across this"/"I thought you guys might like this"

Fuck off and die.

it got """"removed"""" by the user

jesus christ you shills started calling other people hsills now?

you're the one who needs to fuck off and die user.

kek

Where's the video, OP?