Trump announces national finance chairman

archive.is/hDRxY

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=mnuchin&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=26&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
causeiq.com/organizations/the-steven-and-heather-mnuchin-foundation,133990500/
archive.is/UMf99
my.mixtape.moe/rcrulx.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/clbcbg.pdf
archive.is/gCDkU
infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
archive.is/bPPbk
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_expulsions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_refugees
dailystormer.com/top-jew-myth-curing-polio/
technologyreview.com/s/404390/the-myth-of-jonas-salk/
justice4germans.com/2012/10/13/hitler-was-a-jew-a-rothschild-really/
prisonplanet.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_Pritzker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Mehlman
8ch.net/pol/res/5910900.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jew?

Did you really have to ask?

uhmmmm, thats not an aryan nazi
DROPPED
I am now #cruzmissile

Dissapoint

search.wikileaks.org/?query=mnuchin&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=26&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

Wait, different guy, I think

Ex-Goldman Sachs Jew.

They are the best with money I guess.

He already have a kike doctor, and he is a (ex)insider of the banks.

We're not gonna disavowing Trump anyway.

Jesus he's a Hollywood kike too.

L.O.L….

The employer has a plan. Let's wait and see where it goes.

Ah.

This is a blow. 17 years at a kike bank.

One of the oldest most untrue memes the world has ever produced

He worked for George Soros hedge fund, this is a bummer.

causeiq.com/organizations/the-steven-and-heather-mnuchin-foundation,133990500/
archive.is/UMf99

inb4 Dan Gabriel tries to stump the Trump.

Who better than a Jew to handle money? I don't give a shit how much you dislike them, you have to admit they're good with money.

Also the nigger hair and dick face.

Hi int

Whenever Trump interacts with the jews he ends up creating strife within the jew community and causes them to turn on each other so let's see where this goes.

Maybe he is trying to get dirt on Soros then? He did the same thing with Ailes, hiring someone who worked for him only to farm the guy for shit on Ailes.

the fuck.
Either he's trying to get insider information, fooling big money not to give him so much shit or just plain out sold out.

The current system is not sustainable. And he hires a jew that worked at one of the pillars of this corrupt system.
Don't go down that jewy road Trump

You don't play these type of games with a Jew, let them influence you and be your inner circle he will regret this.

No, you really don't.

This meme is FALSE, stop propagating it. They have never been good at finance. They only appear to be good at it because they control the power to PRINT MONEY.

And all they do is PRINT MORE OF IT.

Usury does not an economy make.

my.mixtape.moe/rcrulx.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/clbcbg.pdf

True. But on the other hand, he has been screwing with the jews throughout much of this race. He has people being openly anti-semetic towards them and everything. They are constantly fighting with each other and so on.

That picture makes me wonder, is any European folklore based on Jews? Like some kind of a baby snatching creature or something? That'd be pretty funny.

Okay, rather, they're good at manipulating money.

When Trump started running, he warned that he was going to bring in "disgusting people," "Killers" who you would never want to eat with, to make great deals and win.

goblins snatch children

Yep, and a Goldman Sachs jew at that.

I fucking told you guys about Trump, i fucking told you what a kosher fuck he is.

He's making Hitler's mistake all over again.

How about a white guy who cares about his people?

Fucking cancerous Trump shill.

Except Hitler wasn't as fucking kosher as this circumcized cock sucker.

Except that meme goes back to the fucking Romans, at least.

If he was a kosher fuck he would have sold out long ago. Especially with the republican crowd being so pro-israel, he stood nothing to gain to maintain a middle road. This reminds me of some of the shit Trump pulled earlier on in the race, where a number of us couldn't figure out what the fuck he was up to only to have shit turn out fine or a stroke of genius.

There's that too.

Who.

Should.

We.

Vote.

For.

Stormfront_loses_their_minds.png

Instead?

Stormfront absolutely adores jews.

Oh and BTW, Hitler actually expelled jews out of Germany's finance, this kosher motherfucker is installing them.

You need to take your pills

Pick both.

NEEDED ANY MORE EVIDENCE OF TRUMP SHILLING AND SPAMMING?

No. You're a retard.

No, i say again:

Hitler actually expelled jews out of Germany's finance, this kosher motherfucker is installing them.

Kikes are good at handling money.
This is well established.
They've been jewing people on an industrial scale since their fucking temple made people exchange valuable metals for Disney-dollars to use at the resort.
They're just good at handling money to the point of dobbing in their own to rake it in.
Bizarre that some on Holla Forums are saying otherwise.

Why reply to me with that, I only had one post

You don't want a Jew to Jew chyna for the United States?

Yes and it obvious you're not familiar with chans. Get cancer.

Nice proof of your claims

Go back to int

The only ones getting jewed are Americans.

When Hitler came to power he wrested control over the money supply away from the jews, this kosher bitch is handing it to them on a silver platter.

Fuck off you obvious marketer. You're a fucking malignant tumor to this place.

1 sheckel has been deposited into your account.

Oh god.

Maybe this is like hiring a jew to do your taxes?

If Trump hired someone who used to work for Roger Ailes, you would lose your shit. And then overlook why he is hiring him.

Proof of this other than your incessant paranoia? Trump has shown he will hire someone if they have info on his enemies. That said chaim, who should we vote for?

I ask now.

Is there any doubt left? He's still better than Hillary but thinking this is some sort of American Hitler is beyond retarded.

I for one, can't wait for WW3 to wipe the USA from the face of the Earth.

I could see it from the catalog

Well of course you should vote for Trump but you shouldnt be totally fine with Trump putting jews in key positions.

Kill yourself Mordecai

Trumpfags will excuse this

Just like they excused AIPAC

Who are the cucks again?

So begins the infiltration and sell out

Who do you think started that meme? The Romans? Or the Jews.

It was the Jews

Eric pls go.

AIPAC was a fucking joke. He didn't even bother to write his own speech.

In this instance, he's hiring the guy for the campaign only and has hired him before so there's that.

Wanting the US to die is retarded.

You'll join your friend in hell Chaim

Horribly disappointing.

Well, Holla Forums, should we stop supporting Trump now?
Or do we start running for congress and get as many Holla Forumsacks in power as possible, then end the Fed?

Looks like we no longer have a God-Emperor, just another Jew-puppet.

Why don't you goys like jews?
They're why we have nazis :D

so much int in this thread

EVACUATE, THIS THREAD IS COMPROMISED

The best part about this election is watching Holla Forums claim that there are good Jews so as to continue supporting their favored candidate.

I'm a race realist, but I don't give two fucks about gassing niggers and kikes.

Sure thing Schlomo, I'll comfily eat popcorn while watching you get nuked to ashes on live television.

This guy did Hollywood.
Hollywood controls popular culture.
Trump is going to use Hollywood marketing against Clinton.

More like moving them around. They've been deeply rooted in America since the Federal Reserve, moving them around doesn't change much. Removing them is the only solution. I've never been a Trump worshiper, but riding his meme wave has been great fun, and full of ass hurt Marxists. We'll see what comes of this.

Anyone squealing that Trump can do no wrong is fucking retarded. I'm skeptical when it comes to the political theater. The best we can do is influence Trump with our memes, so that he becomes what we want him to be, and not what (((they))) want him to be.

Reality is clay, it is our clay.

Wanting the US gone means you want the constitution gone, an undeniably jewy act.

You'll burn in fire, just wait.

damn auto correct.
Emperor*

yeah good luck finding a finance expert at that level who isn't a jew

Then who should we vote for instead? Well shill?

But i thought it was true. If there is anything all jews have a tendency of being proficient at it is mathematics in particular economics.

wtf is this shit.

there is no positive angle to this.

this fuckin guy actually started a bank with george soros.

this is bullshit.

Are you a fucking bot? You can't even make sense in your posts.

Are english courses that fucking bad in the JIDF?

Go grab a gun and storm the white house then.

Probably. I only started paying attention to this election because of the weird but effective moves Trump has been making. I'm curious as to where this will lead as well.

He's worked for Soros, Goldman Sachs, and Hollywood. It's tough to find a Jewier Jew who isn't an Orthodox Rabbi or living in Israel.

ok Chaim, you've had your attention and now you're filtered

yell all you want I wont see it

keep your friends close and enemies closer.

Yup, every Jew
Every single one of them is out to get us, like a boogeyman
Nope, they are just a subspecies that are useful for some things.
How do you outjew all the other jews?
Put the jewiest looking motherfucker in charge.
Put the guy who looks more Jewish than George Sorors in charge, but don't let them interfere with who's really in charge.

Use any and all weaponry available, winning is the most important thing at the moment. We can worry about ideological purity later.

I'm not /int/ at all, I'm really disappointed.
He's naming, not just a Jew, but a fucking
Goldman Sachs Jew

While I understand it wouldn't have been any better with El Rato, and Bernie Sanders IS a fucking Jew, and any of the other establishment puppets would have done the same, just as they've been doing for decades, this is very fucking ominous. Looks like Trump is no better than the rest of them, and if we're looking for change, Trump was nothing but another scam.

Tell me I'm wrong, and then tell me why.
I want to believe, but this looks terrible.

He could be looking for inside dirt on those people. He also hired people who worked for Roger Ailes only to use the information that guy had to screw Ailes royally.

Jews being good at math is also a fabricated and forced meme. Stop buying into propaganda. Ashkenazi are occasionally good at math because they are mixed with European genetics. Take a Sephardi out of Israel and see how well he performs at mathematics.

Arabs destroyed Western civilization and started the dark ages
Arabs and Jews, Semites and Termites. Stop disempowering yourself with their propaganda. They are not better at us, at the things we established around the globe.

SUMERIANS
Were good at math.

Jews are not Sumerians, and neither are Semites.

Jews and Arabs hate Persians and Assyrians because they could never live up to their legacy. Now all they do is try to destroy it and erase its history. The same thing they seek to do with our legacy, and our history.

My bad, you're not int. You're not even from here.

Anyone with critical thinking skills could see why Trump would want a jew close. Everyone ITT seems to be forgetting the classic adage:

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

They are looking for dirt on him mate. How can you have an America first policy with someone who has Shekels,Jews,Israel First running through his veins.

you're right. I guess it's time we gave up on Trump and just let Hillary win :^)

He'll be fired after the election.

His past dealings show that he is fond f sowing dissent among jews and using information people have to screw those that would fuck with him. He also hired disaffected campaign people from other campaigns. Part of the reason why he hired Manafort was because Manafort had his rep trashed by Bill Clinton and Al Gore. At some point he'll hire a former Clinton operative or someone who has an axe to grind with Clinton or Soros or both.

The God Emperor works in mysterious ways.

That sounds like a fucking excuse.
But tell me, is this Jew only for the election cycle, or will it become part of his cabinet if he wins?

As I said before, I'm a race realist, not a Nazi LARPer. I truly believe that there are good jews and negroes out there, hell Ben Carson was my third choice after Trump and Christie, but working for Goldman Sachs and Soros raises all kinds of red flags. Maybe Trump knows exactly what he's doing, but this has me wary.

Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected. You can't possibly do that kind of business in Jew York without meeting Jews.

If its just for fundraising, so be it, lets hope he doesn't start outlining policy for more aid to Israel

Only for the election. Trump actually noted it was only for this campaign which is promising. The guy has his own business to go back to as well.

How the fuck should I know, nigger?

I only know one thing, and that is that Trump is the best current choice for president by far.

Unless of course you'd prefer to vote for Hillary. In which case I would tell you to die in a fire.

I suspect Trump's action to put Mnuchin in is also to give him plausible deniability against charges of antisemitism.

But holy fuck the amount of shills just pouncing on this and trying to turn this into a demoralization and division thread.

Quit being faggots. Even Hitler had Jews working for him in the 3rd Reich.

Trump is simply hiring the best people he knows for the jobs required. Big difference between hiring a Jew and being hired by a Jew.

What, did you think Trump would exclude Jews from his administration out of racial purity… what the fuck would ever give you that idea? Grow up Holla Forums

If Trump wins he is going to have the hardest fight ANY President has ever had, to get an America First policy on economics and Foreign Policy passed.

With people like this in his sphere he will be crushed by his opposition, you cannot trust these people, they exist to promote everything we want Trump to put an end to.

This guy was working at Goldman Sachs. THE bank that started the whole bubble shit.

Trump would have a Jew?

Icahn believe it!

Wow, you sure showed me Chaim. Brb, killing myself.

It seems like he's the chosen goyim to rebuild the army in order to get it into shape to fight against Russia.

He is not bringing the guy on to his cabinet. He also has Christie along who has tossed a number of jews in jail including Kushner's father.

There Jews, and then there is 'Goldman Sachs 'Schlomo Soros Shekelstein Race mix for thee not me Hollywood Kike' type Jews.

The Jew also has to take orders from the emperor>>5902401
Exactly, the Jew isn't backing Trump, Trump is backing the Jew.

And guess what that means? He has extensive knowledge of how the current fiance system works!!

Gee, someone like that might be useful to have around, dontcha think??

That definitely relieves the worst of my concerns, but my hackles are still raised.

It's not even that he's a kike so much as the fact that he worked for Goldman Sachs, Soros, and Hollywood. That rings all sorts of alarm bells, regardless of his race. He could be 100% pure German with Nazi parents and I'd still be worried.

It's pretty disgusting. Worse, they have no plans, suggestions or solutions. They're just shitting everywhere like BLM fucks.

bye int

Well, then that's hopeful.
Using a Jew to help with campaign financing & Jewing other Jews is not really a bad move, but doesn't the God-Emperor feel greasy when he deals with them?
I mean, I don't feel like does, I know there ARE good Jews out there, I've met them…hell even Der Fuhrer had a Jewish doctor that came out to make a house-call for his sick mother when nobody else would, and who would often waive his fee for those who couldn't pay, so nobody is going to tell me there aren't good Jews in the world…

But THIS Jew, working for Goldman Sachs and with that fucking miserable kike George Soros…he sure as hell is no good Jew.

obligatory pics

Hopefully the mods don't fall for this shilling like they did in the begining because it's the exact same posts as then.

like this

It's also funny to note that seemingly reports of ISIS fucking with other countries in europe and shit have seemed to stop for now.

It's like the jews were running a 2 way focus but then put ISIS on standby when it was already too late that Trump is ruining everything they've built up for so many years; and are switching all attention to this just to try and ruin Trump.

I guarantee you by the time the filter button is done smoking, 3/5 of this page will be shortened by the sheer temerity and persistence of shills trying to fuck with Holla Forums and the god emperor.

You are implying that this is somehow false information?

Mods silencing people would be retarded here, this guy will have a lot of people on a downer today, let people vent, or cause bigger problems.

It wouldn't surprise me if we dug futher, we would fine that the guy has an axe to grind with Sachs and Soros. The guy would stand to make more money still employed with these guys as opposed to being freelance and getting run over. Why would he freelance in such treacherous waters? And in doing so, he must have made some enemies or got fucked over since jews will fuck each other over over a shekel

Brussels wasn't that long ago and a number of the European nations have cracked down on Islam lately.

Also, ISIS is not something can be ordered or turned off once set into motion. The amount of control over that sort of organization is nebulous, at best- you might be able to give orders to the upper levels of leadership, but it's impossible to ensure that the lower levels get those orders, let alone follow them if they do.

ISIS is like BLM or SJWs- once the monster is created, Frankenstein can't necessarily keep it confined to the castle.

Calm down sperglord.

Of course. He helped it to develop, entrench and corrupt the Western world.

This is the same as Aragorn choosing Grima for his economic adviser.

This is highly disturbing.
I'm not saying drop the support but I'll be more suspicious of him. You can't by your right mind choose a Goldman Sachs jew for an adviser in things that are basically one of the most important things in the world: the economy.

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

I don't got how people can get overly upset and tard rage over Trump hiring a Jew to work for him.

I'll still remain faithful to the Emperor…for now.
But you have to admit, this is troublesome news. Not necessarily because he's chosen a Jew, but because he's chosen one with connections to people who are literally the enemies of the entire Angelosphere.

I hope he knows what he's doing.

I was mocking your ignorance.
And maybe, just maybe he has an axe to grind with them for whatever reason. Trump is not an idiot.

Personality cultists are quite difficult to deal with. It's amazing that people are being called shills In Holla Forums of all places for having their suspicion and caution aroused by a Jew being placed in a position of power in the west.

I am a 'moderate' Trump supporter. I do not worship the man. Sure, I support memes that portray Trump as impeccable, an example of perfection. That's because memes are meant to influence reality, not be taken as a reflection of it.

Your concern is noted :^)

Because above all else people need Trump to be anti-globalist, and this Kike is a fucking kick in the stomach to any non retard.

Let people vent.

He's chosen a Chosen with connections to work for HIM though.

He's only picking him up for the campaign. That said it looks like he is picking the guy up because he may have dirt on Hollywood more than anything since he has managed a lot of their money. And Hollywood are going to be the very people who will go after Trump the hardest without reproach since they aren't media.

I hate the news too. It makes it harder for Trump to go after Hillary about Goldman-Sachs as well. He must know this will cause issues so I can only assume there is a greater benefit here. Too often I doubted Trump's actions so at this point I'm content to see what he is up to.

What's this guy's relationship to Trump?

Do they know each other from way back, or is this all of a sudden out of the blue for the guy?

In addition, I do think we should field our concerns to Trump and see what he will say. He just may address them.

This is for his campaign. I don't care. If he appointed a GS kike as secretary of the treasury or some other government position, that would be different.

Let me put it this way. I loved Ron Paul, and I prefer his positions on many issues to Trump. But deep down in my heart I knew he could never win. Because Ron Paul fights fair and politics is a dirty business.

Trump on the other hand was a real-estate Tycoon in New York which means he had to play hardball with the mafia, labor unions, corrupt politicians, and Wall Street. Talk about swimming with the sharks! He donated 100k to Hillary's Senate race, because that's the only way you can get building permits. This is how the world works.

Trump isn't fucking around. He's hiring his own sharks because the corrupt political establishment is filled with even worse people than that.

You can either dump Trump for not being ideologically pure, or you can be thankful he's a pragmatist. Because if Trump is serious about taking on the Washington-Wall Street-Banker-Billionaire-Globalist-Hollywood-Media Establishment which is a powerful alliance he needs to hire the most effective people (whom he trusts) regardless of anything else.

Otherwise you are essentially asking Trump to be "PC" but the natsoc version rather than the SJW version (racial purity quotas rather than diversity quotas)

You know…this Jew may have some damning info on Hitlery as regards Goldman-Sachs…

Not something I'd considered before…maybe the God-Emperor is pulling a slightly covert, strategic move?

Trump has been planning this for years, and has surely been thinking 5 paces ahead of everyone else.

Now we see where his strategy is taking this.

Anyone that doesn't understand this is a move to go after Soros – you're an idiot. We saw the same thing with Roger Ailes when Trump hired Brian Lewis.

Do you not learn?

Trump has hired him in the past.

That's a good point. Trump knows that Soros is the one funding the "protestors" and his enemies. A Soros insider could be helpful in countering his opponents.

This is a blow, he looks pretty deep into the occult aspects of the NWO being tied in with hollyjews. You don't work over there unless you like em young.

This may be part of the "deal" Trump made with the GOP.

I'd be more worried about the Jew throwing the election to Hillary.

Then I don't see what the big issue is.

Obviously we should still be wary and make sure he doesn't try any funny business, but thus far, for almost an entire year, Trump has not led us astray or fucked us over once. It's all been strategy up till now.

He's hiring the kike to manage his campaign's money, not to advise him on policy.

Stop. If is true and it's only for his campaign there this is a non-issue.

One who also managed Hollywood's money as well.

Absolutely. I still think we should pester Trump and tell him not to keep the guy too close. If Trump knows, more people telling him something he already knows won't be a big deal then.

In one of Trump's Books I read he said everyone he hires he watches like a Hawk, so no funny Business for this guy.

interesting, from here it looks like Trump just hired a guy who has a metric fuckton of dirt on his opponents.

"Now we'll find out who our friends are"
-Trump Jr. remembering Trump's words as they were going down the escalator 5/4/16 Fox Interview

Remember this anons. He has a stratagem broiling with this.

I'm excited to see where this goes.

The art of the deal reveals he's pretty redpilled to jewish shenanigans.

Yeah. A number of the people who worked for him say the same thing as well.

I saw that. This must be why he got Christie earlier on. That guy has tossed a number of jews in jail for their corporate bullshit.

Hitler dubs strike yet again.

I got halfway through Think Big the other day and had a Blast. I tried finding Crippled America but they didn't have it, guess I'll have to get it and Art of the Deal online some day.

That's a pretty lazy pic, to be honest. Try harder next time. 2/10 for effort.

Notice how the energy of the thread has shifted.

At first the shills pounced but the real Holla Forums shit in their cereal real quick.

Well played gentlemen.

He already has jewish grandchildren and strong ties to the jewish community.

webm exists here

Stormfront has always been a strong defender of the nation of Israel and Zionism.

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR THEN?!

Go hang yourself…

Very nearly all of it. Vampires, as well as pretty much every other evil quasi-human creature is based on Jews. Only exception is the werewolf, which is based on crazy people/people who grow hair all over their bodies, and ogres, who are based on cannibals.

underrated post

nice find

Remind me what you are talking about here.

This guy's just managing the money for the CAMPAIGN. It's not like Trump's making him the treasury secretary.

his children marrying jews wasnt enough guys now he just needs to hire on dozens MORE jews to supplement all the jews he already has working with them. its all a psyop guys totally emperor trump is scheming.

its actually quite funny seeing pol deteriorate to such a degree. you realize how garbage the people that make it up are. seems to me that trump has been tasked with overtly creating a racial fire between whites and minorities that coincidentally disregards jews. "its the chinese and mexicans killing america goyim" "ill hire these jews to fix it"

doubt we even make it to the election. maybe we will and you shabbos goyim will fight for the zog because its all part of trumps grand scheme, right?

Do you wear adult diapers with this much ass bleeding?

Rabbi please go

IF YOU IGNORE THE SHILL HE CANNOT RESPOND

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS

I feel your pain. The Trump shills are here to stay. More Jews are on the way.

I still have faith in Trump. Holla Forums should wait to pass judgement until his presidency. If he goes full blown kike shill then I will admit you guys were right but I still believe he is building a powerful team to overthrow the establishment from within. He will turn the jews against each other with this move, its probably a good plan.

That's kind of counter intuitive.

In meeting with Orthodox, Donald Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers

NEW YORK – There were a few things Donald Trump made clear when he met Thursday with a select group of Jewish reporters, almost all of them Orthodox, at his corporate offices in Manhattan.

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly was the one who initiated Wednesday’s one-on-one powwow with Trump to mend fences, not him. He’s a great friend of Israel. He has many Orthodox Jewish friends, including his chief lawyer, Jason D. Greenblatt. And he considers himself a very loyal boss.

But in a 20-minute question-and-answer session that touched on religious liberty in the workplace, US foreign policy in the Middle East and federal education tax credits, Trump offered scant details.

On some substantive policy questions, the Republican front-runner for president didn’t answer at all, instead delegating the question to Greenblatt, a real estate attorney from Teaneck, New Jersey — one of two people he said he’d appoint as his White House Israel policy advisers.

On other questions, Trump’s non-answers made him sound like a high school student trying to fudge his way through an oral exam.

Here’s Trump’s answer to a question on whether religious employers should have the right to discriminate on the basis of religion when it comes to hiring:

“That’s the question that’s been asked and discussed very brilliantly on many different levels over the last short period of time,” Trump said. “And I’m going to really leave that decision to you. That’s your personal decision. What would your answer be to that question?”

When asked about tax-exempt status for religious groups, Trump said, “It’s really become a very big point of discussion and a very complex point of discussion and it’s something that I’m very interested in and I’m really forming policy on it and I’m actually going to be announcing something that I actually think you’re going to be very happy with. OK?”

On a question about Jewish settlements in the West Bank, Trump turned to Greenblatt and said, “How do you feel about that, Jason, the settlements?”

Greenblatt: “I think the settlements should stay but I think they have to work something out so that both sides are able to live in peace and safety.”

Next question.

There were some issues on which Trump offered a glimpse into what kind of presidency he’d run. He named two men he said would be his chief advisers on Israel: Greenblatt and another real estate lawyer, bankruptcy expert David M. Friedman of the Kasowitz law firm.

“I don’t think I can find better,” Trump said. “Jason’s very much a consultant to me on Israel, on everything. He’s a tremendously talented lawyer, one of the great real estate lawyers of the City of New York, and he has tremendous passion for Israel. When he goes on vacation, he goes to Israel.”

Trump did field some Israel questions himself. He said he supports a strong Israeli response to rocket attacks: “When missiles are being shot at a country, whether Israel or any other country, I don’t know what ‘disproportionate force’ is supposed to mean.”

He said he likes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, though he was disappointed by Netanyahu’s public rejection last December of Trump’s comments about barring Muslims from entering the United States. Trump clarified that it was he who canceled his planned visit to Israel last December, not Netanyahu.

archive.is/gCDkU

The fights he picked with Fox News, all before we learned they were partly financing Rubio, to name one. Him going after Megyn Kelly so extensively when it turned out to be not only a ply to keep her from being taken seriously as it would turn out she was the mouthpiece for a lot of the pro-establishment shit but also working closely with Ailes than the other people. And constantly going after Jeb even when he was down in the polls.

What better way to hide being a jew than to complain about them?

There's an absolute shit ton of disinfo in this thread. Let's make sure this is fully clarified.

Self-funding the generals in full would be impossible because:

1: Not all of his net worth is liquid.
2: This also includes the gubernatorial and other smaller elections.

He's still self funding his own presidential campaign, but the party as a whole needs funds for these smaller elections and various minutia involving the presidential race. That's where this Jew comes in. He'll as Trump's hand in the deal room, making sure that big donors don't try and ruin the non-corrupt status of the campaign by asking for special favors that weaker businessmen might accept.

Correct any part of this that I'm wrong on. We need maximum clarity.

I like Trump far more than I hate Jews, so if Trump trusts Jews with his money, and I trust Trump, then by extension I trust the Jews.

I stand with Trump.
There's nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish either, mind you. I feel Holla Forums is incredibly short-minded in vehemently hating Jewish people on merit alone.

So in short; If you think this is going to suade you away from Trump, you're a fucking traitor.

Why do you think there are so many folktales that warn against flattery. The ones that don't have an anti flattery message have an anti greed or don't get tricked message. Most stories of witches are based on them as well.

We need this Jew, he's the only one they will let into the Federal Reserve.

this. you can either keep wishing for some pure idealist or be content with a pragmatist willing to do what it takes to win. I wish people on this board stopped acting like children.

This post was the reason they sold Trump to the hard right from day 1. He was the vaccine against anti-semitism and a path to the next neo-con war rolled into one. The battered right has been has been taken for a ride once again.

Better learn to love the Jews now, 8/pol/

endchan raid.

Nothing your post makes sense.

It's a cult, but those who aren't indoctrinated can be normal. The higher a Jew rises, though, the less you can trust him, and your trust should start at "extremely guarded" for regular Schlomo Sixpacks.

filter it

Their behavior is genetic.

"The Jews made The Talmud, and not The Talmud the Jews." - M. Columbia

Yeah, I think you mean what's referred to on here as a "good Jew" (which makes no sense to me, everyone should be "good" until they prove otherwise to you, Jews aren't an exception).
I kinda considered Ben Shapiro to be one of the good Jews, that is until he went full Rato.

I trust Trump on this move but let's not go too far. I do understand though that a dog on a leash is still a dog on a leash and this jew is on a leash.

Prove it. Prove Jewish behavior is dependant on genetics. And if what you're saying is true, then you'd have no legitimate reason to hate them because they have no control over it. I don't get to yell at a parapalegic for not being able to control a bike.
So if what you're saying is 100% true, and the Jews really are genetically determined, then hating Jews is an even more petty and pathetic stance from Holla Forums.

Proof is in the pudding as in everything that kikes have done to Western civilization throughout the ages.

Reported. You lose.

The past 2000 or so years proves that jews are rarely, if ever, "good".

We aren't liberals Moshe, the "Lady Gaga" argument isn't going to work.

Termites, ticks, and mosquitoes are "born that way" too, does that mean we shouldn't hate them or remove them from our environments?

No turdburgler, a select group of corrupt Jewish people are just cucking up our society.
You don't get to blame every single Jew for that, and you especially don't get to blame "muh genetics". I could pull the same fucking bullshit by saying all white men are pedophiles because of a few white politicians who diddle little girls, and pedo shit is genetic.
Just fuck off. Stop throwing out the basket because of a few shitty apples.

Average circum-dick McShlomo isn't responsible for all your problems.

You can say the same thing about Catholics. It's the cult that is degenerate not the genes… Although I don't want old Semitic genes

That's a pretty retarded argument, user, malaria-infected mosquitoes and similar are hated because of a nature they can't control too.

Paul J Watson @ filterfag:
Exclusive: Koch-Soros Insiders Attempt to Take Over Trump Campaign
infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

archive.is/bPPbk

Although Lewandowski is not directly responsible for the infiltration, he is being used as a dupe by Mnuchin and others as part of a move to either take control of the Trump campaign or contrive a media narrative that Trump has sold out to the establishment.

Then show me examples linking the entire Jewish race to these problems. And you have to name every single Jewish person living and how they were responsible.

Termites, ticks, and mosquitoes aren't human beings either and shouldn't be held to the same standards. We kill ticks, we don't throw them in jail for commiting a crime like a corrupt Jewish person would do.
I hate to break it to you and your blood-thirst, but we don't get to kill any race of people we think are shit.

OMG! TRUMP IS GOING ON FOX NEWS! DID YOU KNOW FOX NEWS SHILLS ALL DAY FOR ZIONISM AND GLOBALISM! OMG TRUMP IS A REPUBLICAN WHO SUPPORTED ROMNEY, THAT TRAITOR! OMG TRUMP LIVES IN JEW YORK! FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
#infowars

There are over 109 examples of expulsions of EVERY Jew. There are no examples of expelling only a "corrupt minority" of Jews.

The whole "finance" of the Western World is straight up jewry. Real economies are based on work.

All I ask is for evidence and sources. Is that too hard for you?

I wonder if this is why Trump has been shifting power away from Lewandowski and to Manafort. I assumed it was due to the stage of the campaign but maybe Trump wondered if something was up? The Michelle Fields shit seems unlikely to be the issue since Trump took that shit head on. I do recall seeing something that said Lewandowski was down on his luck for a good few years so I find it hard to think he is in bed with the Koch brothers even to that degree.

Trump is fighting niggas left and right.

Show the exceptions. Show me all these good jews who stood up to the evils of their co-racialists for the good of the common man. The burden of proof is still on you.

Neither are jews :^)

Maybe not, but we have every right to remove them (including you) from all positions of power and influence, and our societies in general.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_expulsions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_refugees

All jews are subversive on some level even if only subconsciously. Yes it is genetic

What was the alternative to doing this? Not like anyone will not vote for him on this site, Hillary is a very good motivator to ensure that.

Why is it so hard to support evidence for your claims? The burden of proof relies on the one making the claim. Holla Forums has been making this claim forever, so I simply ask for sources. Redpill me nigger.

They breath, they bleed, they eat, they love, they die, they walk, they think, they learn. Sounds pretty human to me.

The Jews are good at manipulating abstract concepts, which historically meant finance. This talent was essentially bred into them by elites in the way that a capacity for physical labor was selected for in sub saharan africans. Rulers of empires and top-tier game-players "installed" jews the way they "installed" slaves or foreign mercenary fighters: they were appliances meant to do a job most decent people would find distasteful and socially poisonous. The Jews were easily discarded (aka 'expelled') when they outlived their usefulness.

On a purely self-preservation level, this has led to high verbal IQ as well, since they're compelled to offer plausible explanations for their bullshit (abstraction-manipulations).

When they encounter a nation, institution or social arrangement that is working but not working *particularly* FOR THE JEWS, they rage internally. This cannot be overstated. If you want to piss off a nigger, don't call him a nigger: call him ignorant. If you want to piss-off a jew, don't call him a kike, do something great and ignore them. Build something that thrives and prospers without Jewish participation or influence and watch the horns come out. That is because their entire worldview is predicated on everything on earth existing for their group benefit.

They literally think the whole point of creation is to aid - not just in their survival - but in their material prosperity. So-called "non-religious" Jews still carry these instincts, even if they're ignorant of the scripture and traditions. As an aside, a lot of the problems with modern, "liberal" jews is that they threw-off the religious observance and tried to do the enlightenment thing but failed to get over all the social particularities and generally shitiness towards outsiders that jewish traditions engender.

The upshot is you have a people who don't really build anything (and are eternally triggered because of it) forced to live among people who can and do. They're great at abstraction, above-average with words, and pretty good at mimicry (at least in the West).

agreed

Exactly, and you said we shouldn't judge jews as a collective because of all the good ones. Let's see some examples.

You know animals do all those things, right?

Nicely put.

Einstein, Bob Dylan, the list goes on and on…

Everytime I had doubt in Trump I was proven wrong.

At this point, I'm sure Trump knows what he's doing. He knows who his enemies are, what to watch out for, and so on. I'm not going to worry.

Also, reminder that Jews aren't omnipotent, or a working collective. A jew will gladly work against the tribe's (or his own) self interest in return for short term returns. Look at the media. Covering Trump dooms them, but none of them can ignore the sheckles and views they get when he's on. The Jew is his own worst enemy.

Theft of ideas and credit
Marxist propaganda mouthpiece
Go on then.

And they always lose wars, even if they fight like possessed and do great damage when they rebel. They destroyed two Roman legions for one. But again and again what little they do build (like the Temple of Salomon) is always destroyed for their complete unwillingness and stubbornness and refusal to assimilate or be subject to foreigner rule. As in the Romans renamed Judea to Palestine as a part of their punishment for rebelling.

Jesus Christ.

Trump card.

I win.

End of story.

You just got BTFO.

You sure showed me.

Et tu, Trump?

Why does nobody mention Jonas Salk?

He cured polio saving a lot of white children and then refused to profit from it?

He's by far the most virtuous Jew to ever live.

Yep, I knew you were a LARPing loon.

Good point, him too. Didn't even think of him.

Be more mad, I was fucking with you because you clearly didn't give him a straight answer

I'm not understanding the disappointment here. Wouldn't you want a shrewd big-bank jew working FOR you? I understand the hate people have for the jews screwing the everyday goy, but it makes sense to put that talent to work for your benefit.

wew, lad.
Are you trying to pretend that the heritable Simian Virus-40 in his "vaccine" doesn't cause ~40% of human cancers?

I think this is a case of "letting dead people shovel their own graves" more or less. Let's see where this is going first. Also playing dirty for the votes is acceptable, important is what happens once he is actually president.

There is nothing to lose anyway, hillary and bernie are 100% confirmed shills, trump may or may not be, which is the best and most realistic option currently existing.

THIS WAS THE KIKE IN THE LIGHTNING BOLT, BAD FEELINGS LADS

What?

Jesus is a true Jew, the ones you are mentioning are atheistic Satanists.

Polio was not that big a deal, the propaganda that it was the worst thing in the world was just hype. A rival produced a vaccine shortly after he did, and it helped propagate the now highly corrupt vaccine industry. He did his part in eugenics by producing a poisonous vaccine, why would he need to be paid.

Actually, I was being serious. Einstein was a genius that contributed to our sciences
No one's innocent of that. Science if rife with theivery and collaberation.

And Dylan was a great cultural asset to American music.

hope this doesn't become a trend

you faggots just have to shit up every thread, don't you

He's the go-to "good jew" that everybody always brings up. And just like all the others…

dailystormer.com/top-jew-myth-curing-polio/

technologyreview.com/s/404390/the-myth-of-jonas-salk/

No, they're "true jews", both ethnically and religiously.

So modern Jews are athiests and Satanists. Hence, it's not fucking genetic and can't be attributed to innate uncontrollable urges.

You don't know that SV-40, a virus introduced to the human population via Salk's vaccine being grown on rhesus monkey kidneys, causes a very large fraction of human cancer?

The existence of "jewish atheists" proves it's a race/authenticity and not simply a religion or cult.

As do the countless jewish genetic diseases and mental illnesses, which contribute to their behavior.

I know you were serious about that, but the Jesus answer not so much

This. Trump hasnt made a mistake yet. There are several angles he may be playing. One is every time a jew joins team trump it creates kike infighting and butthurt. Another is he may be expecting him to try to pull some jewish tricks and has a trap baited that will be sprung so that Trump could say hmm guess we cant trust these types of people. And another could be him using this to quell the cries of antisemitism for now.

Or this could be a bad sign. Either way unless someone knows how to raise hitler from the grave we must wait and see for now.

No. The top tiers of most if not all religions understand that there is no such thing as God. They are just manipulating their followers to get free money and pussy.

Jesus transcended being a slave to his genetic code, and chose to help humans out.

Far from it.

Tesla was a genius.

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” - DJT

Mr. Trump knows what he's doing. Shills deserve to die.

Dont forget we have no way of knowing how many of these atheist kikes read and incorporate the talmud into their lives. I havent read the whole thing but what I understand of it is the talmud and atheism are not mutually exclusive.

Isn't the fact that he's fundraising now going to have a negative effect on one of the pillars of his campaign-the fact that he was self-funding and didn't need money from special interests?

hitler dubs confirmed

I do mention the Judeo-Catholic alliance sometimes, user.

Eh, he was white so I don't know how much we can actually consider him intelligent.

Isn't he fundraising solely from the public and not special interests? I know he's recieving donations, but I think they're all from the general public.

Reminder to filter all Judenposters.

I simply mean that when compared to Jews, whites aren't nearly as averagely intelligent.

Reported.
You lose.

It's a statistical fact, I'm sorry.
In terms of intellect, it goes like this:
Asians > Jews > Whites > Latinos > Arabs > Blacks

And if you include sephardic juden, they have an average iq of 95 and whites are 105.

"white's" in that study included slavs and shit and the population for ashkenazi was only something like 300, not even enough to substantiate that meme

kek see
;)

Oh boy, a Jew from Goldman Sachs. Who would have guessed that Trump would pack his entire administration with kikes? I thought he was a redpilled nationalist like us.

wewlad

I sincerely hope that's true.

I am not even sure if trump can be stumped at this point if you guys stopped supporting him. His presidency at this point is more or less assured.

For better or for worse, DEAL WITH IT.

it is, just look that shit up newfag

Salk's polio vaccine introduced an inheritable cancer epidemic.

No, it's more like:
Asians = Whites > Jews > Latinos >> Arabs > Blacks

What a great Jewish Samaritan amirite?

This.

Don't make me laugh. Whites will never be able to compare themselves to the intelligence of our slant-eyed superiors.

jews only have high verbal IQ, they score under whites in mathematical and spatial reasoning/logic.

Back to cuckchan you go.

Almost correct except kikes and sandniggers are the exact fucking same.

And that's the ones mixed with Europeans.

lol butthurt newfag

You know what I think that really happened? Trump started out somewhat innocent like. But as he got more into the race, more non hostile parties started talking with them, talking and perhaps even making deals, until some pieces of resistance stopped resisting, at least in depth, so as to not to slow his momentum.

You dont know if this happened or not because you guys are not spies, you have no idea what trump talks about or chooses to share with you guys. All you have is trust in him. I wonder how much trust in presidents has worked out in the past…

The kikes are controlling the sandniggers, so I consider them slightly smarter.

Shit floats.

checked and capped

Asians only seem more intelligent because they study their ass off in rote memorization. When it comes to creativity and actually creating new things whites win hands down.

Only if you're a disgusting subhuman faggot that eats meat.

Oh, Holla Forums

"Jews control the world and every major industry and the media and most governments, but they are a low-IQ genetically inferior subhuman race that doesn't know how to plan on par with niggers."

Creativity is entirely subjective, what the fuck are you going on about? Creativity isn't something you can quanitfy.

So is intelligence.

Intelligence is not subjective fucking cuck.

No one said that.

You sure love throwing insults around without denying my points.

computational ability is objectively testable

Some niggers are smart.
Most niggers are fucking stupid.
I suspect you're a stupid nigger, or a stupid kike/a-rab who'd find that to be a contradiction.

Too obvious

Jews are good at finance because being good at finance requires having zero morality. Because finance is basically a scam at its core.

I overtly denied that intelligence is subjective.

Computational ability != intelligence

You are now manually aware that all Trump supporters on this board are JIDF and NSA spambots.

Why are people still responding to this insufferable Askhenazi mongrel.

Good for nothing, in the way of everything

You sure did. Too bad you can't prove it.

computational ability == intelligence

nice argument, look at how easy I disproved it!

That's pretty disgusting chaim.

You made the assertion, not me. Burden of proof is on you.

I simply said not all Jews are seething with ill intent to the white race from birth, Jesus Christ. It's like claiming not all Jews are evil instantly makes you a paid JIDF shill or something. For fuck's sake, use your brain.

All those kids saved by the vaccine were weak subhumans who went on to become leftists (because weak people become leftists). Vaccines are dysgenic. We should hope that the weak whites die from polio so that it strengthens the root stock.

I hypothesize that vaccines are responsible for all the fat ugly subhumans you see walking around these days. They are people who shouod have died in infancy from diseases but were saved by vaccines.

Sorry, had to fix it

Ok, define intelligence.

It literally does. All Jews are scum and need to be removed from white nations.

You must be on a different Holla Forums>>5903830

Where do you think you are?

The thing you lack :^)

>>>/stormfront/

Disgusting.

From Merriam-Webster:

Simple Definition of intelligence

: the ability to learn or understand things or to deal with new or difficult situations

That sure doesn't seem like a trait that would be objectively measurable.

in terms of contributions to scientific discovery, whites far outstrip asians

>>>/LARP/

read/write speed of the human brain
problem solving

both can be measured via testing the speed and accuracy of a subject completing a test

Sure, but that doesn't mean we are generally smarter, just that we have higher productivity with the intelligence whereas the average Asian just wants to have a high-paying job to honoru their famiry.
And on that note, there are far more Jews that make scientific discoveries than whites.

You could say the same thing about Germans. They wrecked the Roman Empire by immigrating en masse and destroying the cohesion of the legions. They then proceeded to subdivide the inheritance over a millennium until central Europe was a feuding patchwork of micro kingdoms. Germans destroyed the Christian unity of Europe and Germans exported bolsheviks to destabilize Tsarist Russia.

Saying all jews nee to be a deported is a moderate position. If it's too much for, you'd better just go back to reddit now.

Deportation and genocide are wildy different positions, stop being disingenous.

Asian society discourages the challenging of authority, this suppresses creativity. One only has to look at how slowly their art progressed because of rigid adherence to ancient standards. this could be an epi/genetic effect and has its ups and downs like most things.

Jews have slightly above average IQ but a low standard deviation amongst themselves. This means there are a lot of Jews within the slightly above average range but not a lot above that.

But really, the problem with Jews is that they have no inherent morality (or perhaps have a nomad's morality similar to gypsies that is antithetical to civilization).

Kikes don't have real intelligence, they are not inventors, problem solvers, creative thinkers etc, they only have "peasant's cunning" which is how to jew people. The most intelligence ones have the kind of robotic, autistic intelligence that allows them to learn many concepts, but never understand them. That's why even the most intelligent kikes act like lowly animals.

"removed from white nations" sounds like deportation to to me.

pls go

Eww

And I said nothing about genocide. I said they need to be removed. But I do believe genocide would be justified, seeing as Jews themselves are very openly plotting a genocide against us. When someone threatens your existence, then it is justified to wipe them out in self defense. The second best option would be to send them to an island penal colony and then force then to breed out with niggers until they are no longer a threat, at which point they can be released into the wild.

Deportation is genocide of our current American culture. Jews have contributed to American culture far more than other branches of white immigrants.

Pull a kristallnacht on top level kikes, deport the rest to Israel and let them live however they want, they would become harmless with the head of the snake cut off.

That's assuming a Jew with such a background would ever betray the tribe NOW, just for Trump. It's far less far-fetched to just consider this a red flag

You aren't even trying anymore.

8/10, you had me for a while.

That is nit what genocide means. But you are correct on the other part. America is a Jewish nation, which is why I support the destruction of the USA by secession and balkanization and the creation of true ethnostates on the north American continent.

Chief Pelley had the right idea - internment and sterilization.

Hey nigger, I didn't say their contributions were innately good or bad. But you have to admit Jews have done more for America than Italian, German, Irish, etc. immigrants.

That's straight up fucked. There's no need to cut a man's dick off as punishment, that's crueler than death.

No, you're wrong. The Jewish problem.lies in the genetics. A new head would just rise and further be born through new generations. They need to be in a confined area, and Israel is not a good location because they have nukes. To solve the Israel problem, I suggest promoting open borders for Israel and gradual dilution of their bloodlines.

I'm sorry but that can only be considered roleplaying.

Deport all the spic illegals by all means.
Dismantle the welfare state and tell the nigger welfare queens they're going to have to do something else
Throw all the Jewish fraudulent wall street bankers in jail for life, and arrest all the Jewish pedophiles that run Hollywood.

But if you unironically want a US government that actually rounds up and deports all natural born US citizens who have Jewish ancestry but have broken no laws (for no other reason that they have Jewish blood) – and consider this a moderate position! – you are either a LARPer, an underage faggot, a moron, an /int/ shill, or an FBI agent. By calling you a LARPer I was giving you the benefit of the doubt

sterilization ≠ castration

I was using a metaphore. It may as well be, you can't even enjoy the joy of children.

Et tu, Holla Forums?

Come on man.

All the vehment "kill all kikes" LARPers are a minority on Holla Forums actually. It's mostly just joking and shit. No one on Holla Forums actually hates Jews.

Or, race-mixing. Why not give them a taste of their own medicine? Mix them with the sub-races until there is negligible amount of the original genes left. Also erase all traces of their culture so they don't recover memetically. You could pull this without killing a single one of them too.

That genetics is a result of ages of selective breeding. Sure, there is the original "source code" that makes one a Jew, but it got enhanced through many generations into the hyper-kikes that rule the world now. They would need thousands of years to evolve to such state naturally, provided they would manage to survive it in the meantime.

The Jewish virus needs to be destroyed on the physical, mental, and even non-phenomenal level.

What colour is the sky in your world, kike?

Speak for yourself. I trust Trump knows what he is doing and this is tactical jew in use but don't speak for the rest of us.

It's already happened 109+ times

It might not be realistic at this point, but it's all but inevitable as the jews push things further and further.

“It is my people. I’m telling you my friend, that if my people do not mend their ways and be good citizens and that soon, the time is coming when America is going to see pogroms beside which the pogroms of Europe will have been nothing!”
Oscar Straus

Also,

See this is what I mean. People like you make it hard to tell to newcomers if you're being serious or not. I'm just assuring people that people llike you are joking for edgy's sake. No one on here hates Jews unrionically. Just like Hitler worship. No one actually likes Hitler and National Socialism.

It's just a joke.

He wants to work with Russia Chaim.

We are all Jews here actually.

reported

Race-mixing is an unrealistic solution, even those with minor jewish ancestry still exhibit jewish traits and behavior. Take Tim Wise for example, he's only 1/4 yid.

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I know it's true with me. I think I'm like 1/5th Jewish or something.

Again, here you are trying to speak for everyone as if you took a census of every member of Holla Forums's opinion on jews. If you have the numbers to back up your claims then post them. Until then, you can't speak for everyone and need to fuck off if you think doing so is a good idea. It is beyond stupid and beyond retarded. You have no leg to stand on either so you might as well fuck off.

Goodness gracious.

No, i'm certain that those with little kike genes can be salvaged, even a full blown kikes manage to break from their genetic and cultural programming once in a while.

ITT: how the great exodus from 4chan ruined 8/pol/

Of course I'm being hyperbolic. I mean statistically there has to be some people who are legtimitely anti-semetic. I just don't think they make the majority of Holla Forums. I fully believe people on Holla Forums who say they hate Jews and love Hitler is just for a running inside joke or gag. Maybe to trigger newfags or something, I'm not sure. But the thought that there are legitimate, 100% unironic racists on Holla Forums are near unthinkable, it's just too disturbing to think about.

We're all from 4chan, we're a board of immagrants. Fuck off.

No way, Holla Forums is the greatest ally of Israel. That's why we support Trump and Zionism.

Post numbers backing your point or fuck off. It's not that hard.

What muslims will say about Europe in 100 years.

A citizenship that isn't based on ethnicity is not worth shit. If a Jew is considered equally a citizen then the citizenship is worthless. That is why America needs to be destroyed.

You don't have to be anti-Jewish to be anti-Israel. I'm sure Holla Forums does assuredly hate Israel.

How lucky for you that mods ban anyone who takes polls because of muh datamining.
Looks like we'll never truly find out :^)

Literally every single person on Holla Forums is from 4chan. ARe you fucking deluded? Are are you insinuating that people like you migrated from Reddit? You don't count faggot. You're a second-rate citizen here.

How is that possible? Do you have 5 grandparents or something? I thought Jews were good at math…

Shameful.

Jewish parents make you full Jewish, Jewish granparents make you 1/2 Jewish, Jewish great-grandparents make you 1/3rd Jewish, etc. etc.

And you've shown yourself to be a huge kike ITT.

nigger you sound just as retarded as the other threads you've been posting in today

I came from some other chan, i left 4cancer many years ago when it initially turned to shit.

But you should be, Israel and its policies are just the manifestations of the defective jewish mind.

How can I post proof when trying to accumulate data is banned here? That's like asking how much child porn involves white girls. I can't tell you that because trying to find out is illegal.

(you)

Let me guess, 7chan? What chan isn't fucking dead other than 4chan or Holla Forums?

Israel as a state is just a piece of dirt. The fact that Jewish people control is is a side-problem. I believe the promised land is meant for Christians.

Again, you talk exactly like an immigrant. "We're immigrants hurr durr." Well, no.

As for myself, I always thought 4chan was cancer, and I've never been on reddit (or Facebook while we're at it). Believe it or not there is a LOT more to the Internet then the handful of semi-mainstream sites people talk about.

I found 8/pol/ in spring? 2013, and let me tell you that you faggots from 4chan did exactly to this board what North Africans are doing to Europe. You import your toxic backwards culture wherever you go, refuse to assimilate, and when your new home turns into an identical copy of the shithole you left you blame somebody else and invent this myth that "everyone is an immigrant."

You are a complete hypocrite, so get over yourself.

Reddit is not a chan.

Man, 8/pol/ was a lot better before the infusion of so many Trumpcucks over the last few months. It went from redpilled ethnic nationalists to tolerant bluepilled patriotards in a matter of months. Trump has effectively killed all ethnonationalist momentum as his masters ordered him to do.

You keep outing yourself with each post. Goodness gracious.

Sure you were sweetheart.
Actual originalfags are Indians, "immigrants" like us are whiteys.
I guess a better term would be settler.

I understand the Don needs somebody who knows this corrupt system inside and out, but not because they contributed to it.

I'm worried Trump will end up being Reagan 2.0, good intentions but surrounds himself with terrible 'smart' people who will abuse their power. Hopefully Donald can still reign these kikes in.

I'm still voting for Donald, I hope this is just one of a few poor choices, and building the wall and deporting spics makes up for it.

Trump is the best thing to happen to this board since Ron Paul. Fuck you.

They do and are the majority you fucking idiot. Do you think we all believe the Holocaust too and that's just a joke?

There's no reason to believe Reagan had good intentions. He was an actor who gave decent speeches, that's it.

As I said, it is in the nature of an immigrant to claim everyone else is an immigrant. You are an Internet Kike.

No, that's not how it works. You don't have to a be a stoner dude weed faggot to agree making marijuana illegal is retarded.

Settlers aren't immigrants. Stop being butthurt Corn-nigger.

Ron Paulberg was just as bad.

Culturally nigger, Culturally. Read between the lines. This board benefitted from Ron Paul. We even have a fucking one-liner we use constantly because of him.
It's happening, nigger. Ever heard of it? Course not newfag nigger.

This:

Reagan was a homosexual actor hired by the military industrial complex to further the arms race for their profit. He never had good intentions.

Didn't lurk 7chan in a while. I won't tell which one, it's sort of elitist and we already have enough Jews and Americans there. But i've been on most of them, including zerochan, and that chan where /new/ was hosted once it got deleted on halfchan. Also the one where we all acted like classy gentlemen, and the one where we all acted like niggers. Been lurking for more than 10 years now. You kids are missing a lot.

I warned you about him from day one, but you didn't listen. You fell for the clumsily corrupted memes.

Trump is promoting pro white policy. End of story, beggars can't be choosers.

Nigger, it's a chan. You don't get to act pompous and all high-and-mighty.
And /new/ was hosted on 4chon.

Ron Paul was a pretty funny meme.

Personally, I think the high points were Zimmerman and then the Ferguson chimp outs. Ron Paul led too many people astray towards libertardianism and did a lot of lasting damage.

SO MANY SHILLS IN THIS THREAD
Holy shit, I have never seen such a shilling operation

Needless to say, the reason for this announcement from Trump is obvious. The Jew was high up in Goldman Sachs… meaning… He must have been present at the meetings with Goldman Sachs board members and HILLARY.

Trump must have made a deal with this Jew. In return for letting him have a position in the cabinet, the Jew has to release transcripts of what Hillary and the bankers talked about.

Trust in the God Emperor. Trump has a plan.

I don't agree on the raw interpretation of Libertarianism, so I agree with you there. I believe Nationalistic Libertarianism is a pretty solid ideology imho.

Ron Paul was actually funny, and didn't have any realistic chance to be elected, he was a meme candidate.

Trump is a forced meme pushed onto chans by people from outside. And he is not promoting anything actually, just creating empty hype.

My god just listen to yourself! You are a fucking refugee from a community that you ruined, and now you moved here to 8/pol and shat up this place too because instead of assimilating you imported the very culture that cucked you in the first place.

Instead of admitting this you say "I'm a settler not an immigrant" yeah im sure the North Africans in Germany say the same thing.

Even if you believe that, you're still a minority here. So cry more nigger :^)

I'm appalled at how historically ignorant most Holla Forumslacks are.

Amen brother. That's what I've been saying. Not all Jews are bad…

Marijuana is illegal you kike.

I'm just pointing out you are behaving exactly like the muslims invading Europe, which is amusing to me given the hypocrisy. Again, muslims are saying "cry more we're the majority" to ethnic Germans right now.

Fortunately, this is just an internet message board and not real life, so I don't care too much. But it's hilarious that you 4chan refugee faggots are such hypocrites.

??? Yes, it is. That's not what I said. I said it's retarded for it to be illegal.

Actually, you're more like a Muslim shitskin in your own country, and Europeans came to purge your ass.

Nope.

justice4germans.com/2012/10/13/hitler-was-a-jew-a-rothschild-really/

OY VEY, THREE OUT OF SIX GORRILLION AREN'T TRYING TO DESTROY EUROPE.

They are so based

This is how the Jews will sabotage Trump.

They have already accepted that Trump cannot be stopped from being the nominee, so now they are going to infiltrate his campaign from within and undermine his message.
This already began with Jared Kushner marrying Ivanka and helping Trump with his Israeli policies and Eric marrying a jewess.

Okay pal, keep telling yourself that. Muslims are really Europeans, and they're not invading Europe they're merely "settling" it. Right. It's like you're using literal SJW logic and don't even realize it. Keep going :)

No boy, you said 'making it illegal' is retarded.
Which is isn't unless you are a lolberg

Holla Forums was shit before we came. Accept it Muhammed.

His grandmother was raped by a Rothschilde. It's tough to say if she actually had his bastard offspring or if it was a legitimate child. Don't forget that 19th century Europe gave elites and nobles pretty much unlimited sexual rights with the lower classes.

Aside from that, one of them was absolutely crucial to Hitler's government.

Illegal drugs only glorify drug use through a taboo. Legalizing it purges the degeneracy.

Just look at all the kikes around him, the guy is kosher as fuck. Merchants are probably using him to fix the Burgerland so they will be able to continue to leech off of it.

Not saying that you guys are shills, but shit, topics like this are prime D&C, fracture points. Be careful to be not swept up by the kikes guys.

I think they are shills or trolls. Anyone that has spent any time researching the history of national socialism knows that. I grew up in an area inundated with kikes. There are some genuinely good ones. They are rare but its the same as a good black man. There is absolutely no reason to call him a nigger. Doesnt mean you should easily hand kikes your trust. But to say they are all 100% bad is ignorant.

Its dnc and demoralization at its finest

There was something like 80 000 Jews actually who volunteered to join the army and fight for Germany. Also add to that the ones who agreed to help the war effort in other ways, like being mechanics etc.

Pro-tip: 8/pol is Europe in this analogy. Everytime I read a thread complaining that 8/pol has "mysteriously" turned into the cancerous 4/pol that you refugees fled, I laugh so hard. Gee I wonder why.

And then when you faggots threaten to leave and go somewhere else I'm like "ohpleaseohpleaseohplease"

this is true

kek, talk about delusional fanboys

Very few of them got "the honorary aryan status" and NSDAP had a plan to deport them. Have you forgot the Nuremberg laws about their rights?

it springs forth from natural causes though, I believe. Its a fact that this guy trump hired is a kike. Its a fact that trump married one as well and has jewish daughters now.

That is why it is such an annoying topic. Its the truth, and it conflicts with us deeply.

Its a good thing that I have been neutral to this matter since trump went full retard since the encryption and tranny thing. But to you guys its going to bring a lot of heat.

redundant

"We" didn't come, we made these places. I don't know about you, but me and vast majority of Trump supporters here are original Holla Forums goers since day 1.

It's not tough to say, you can see from Hitler's facial features that he is Aryan. He had no Jewish features at all. You know? He would have had brown eyes, curly hair and suffered from early male pattern baldness, and had a hooked nose. At least one of these traits, but he had none of them.

Every Jew who fought in World War I was declared an honorary Jew.

Now, whether that was just party platitudes or if it was actually honored, I can't say for sure.

He did have a receding hairline.

And the Nazis lost. Maybe they shouldn't have trusted so many Jews?

That's a myth.

Yeah, and most of them did it from camps, what is your point?

Makes sense to use a jew, they are the most cunning animals after all.

It was just a form of commemoration, they were probably more respected but the same Nuremberg laws still applied to them.
True, a few of them (usually half breeds) got more or even full rights, but that was extremely rare and this was given only to those who proved their loyalty through hard sacrifice or amazing achievements.

They weren't planning on exterminating them, but they still had a solution and that was deportation.

Too perfect! Trump is playing the Jew against the Jew.

The truth is, the divide between Liberal and Conservative Orthodox Jews has never been higher.

Conservative Orthodox Jews run Israel, but hate the fact that Lib Jews are supporting Palestinians now.

Trump once again shows he knows how to glitch the Jew.

Arguing about whether Hitler had any Jewish blood completely misses the entire point, and treads into LARPer territory.

Here is what I have to say about ethnic nationalism:

There is a genetic truth to human beings, and indeed to all life on this planet. We all have phenotypes completely different from every other individual on this planet. Even twins have different fingerprints. Iris patterns. Neuron configurations. In addition, we all have strengths and weaknesses by whatever metric one wishes to use. which throughout time has naturally driven the evolutionary process

So what are we? We are very brief creatures. The only part of a man that will ever truly outlive him are his sons and daughters. It is common to talk about improvement of oneself, but the genius of Hitler was to think in terms of improvement of one's race, as the only legacy we can leave to our species. Whether Hitler was the savior or monster of history, whether he was Jewish or an Aryan or somewhere in between it doesn't matter. These are ad hominems, arguments to the person rather than the idea.

Let us then be sentient beings who take control over our genetic future. The tragedy of multiculturalism is that it enslaves us to a genetic future centrally planned for the benefit of others. Let us live in voluntary communities where the members may include or exclude whomever they wish, and using genetic principles that have been known for 150 years, create children and grandchildren who exceed their parents.

The future of the species is at stake, because the alternative – to let natural selection run its course in the modern age – is to breed generations of fat lazy conformist consumers, with just enough intelligence to have the opinion dictated by the propaganda and collect a welfare check which they spend on what the advertisers say. Look at who is have a dozen children today, and look at who is have none. Is this accidental? No!

There is a conspiracy, and it is no coincidence the modern world has been configured so that natural selection that is favorable to the breeding of easily-manipulated slaves. And that such laws which shape that world are written by globalist wall street bankers rather than by democratically elected civil servants that represent the citizenry.

National Socialism is not about discrimination against others, rather it is the last chance for human beings to individually take control of our own genetic futures. It is not about racism, because there is the possibility that we may each be the first link in a new race that has some favorable combination of values that we idealize today! So let us idealize the proper values, and let us direct our evolution towards them.

This is not an exclusive ideology to Germans, or even Whites. If some community wants to try an experiment in values or mixing "unpopular" races then let them. As long as everyone agrees to stay within their own borders, using their own resources, and not trying to wage genetic war against others. Let every man be master of his genes. Opposed to this are only those who wish the genes of every man to be enslaved to the will of the global aristocracy, and there useful idiots.

I fully believe the fetishization and worship of Nazi iconography and bombastic speech (GAS THE KIKES/RACEWAR NOW) represents the subversion and appropriation of what National Socialism actually stands for, in order to transform it into controlled opposition against the global elites.

If anyone is to be gassed, it must first be the low-IQ and weak-willed useful idiots who claim to be "white nationalists" but instead of understanding the philosophy are using in-group/out-group dynamics to resolve the cognitive dissonance between their imagined potential and the harsh reality of their life's failings. Get dumped, get fired, get drunk and wreck the car, just blame DA JOOS. Whereas personal responsibility is the first tenet of natsoc.

So you see, it doesn't matter if Adolf was 1/4 Jew, 1/2 Jew or not a Jew at all. For he understood it's not about what you are, rather it's about the potential within yourself and your race, and organizing society to produce children who are stronger, fitter, and have better values than we, and acknowledging that every Man and every Nation has this right.

Usury and printing money is different, retard

Looks like we have a stormfag desperately denying Jewish superiority

Ben, is that you?

nice post

Filth that they are, kikes are arguably the best lawyers and accountants. They're great at jobs that don't require them to actually produce something of value, only jobs that require them to "creatively interpret and explain" things like deductible expenses or patent law/criminal defense/general lawkikery.

I am so much this right now.

If he was smart, he wouldn't surround himself with the kikes in the first place

Thanks. :^)

My point early on this threat is simply that prior to 4chan's exodus from there to here, (seriously) intelligent discussion used to be the norm for this board. The leftmost stickies were pic related, rather than ideology based.

Something that has always made me suspicious is how the politics boards across 8ch (Holla Forums and now /liberty/) have all been hijacked by these bizarre caricatures of the ideology. I can't tell if it's some elaborate government COINTELPRO scheme or a result of chans becoming mainstream and attracting the intellectual dregs of the Internet or LARPers that are just here for keks of what.

You know, all of that aside we might very well be the last generation that can remember life before the globalist banker surveillance state. If there is any serious intellectual debates that western civilization needs to have while "anonymous" free speech still exists, we better have them now.

thread

And you fags thought Trump was legit. Now we get to vote for the lesser of two evils, which probably are the same evil in the end.

It's been fun.

So where are these intelligent discussions now? You can make a thread, and people who use the catalog won't be bothered with all the Trump spam to find it. Don't be discouraged by this.

sorry for the shit link but

prisonplanet.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign.html

I cant sleep now, I seriously cant. What the fuck is going on. Goddamn have we been duped again.

Why did you allow yourself to be duped? Can you retrospectively analyze your opinion, behavior, and things influencing it to come up with the conclusion of why have you been duped?

You didn't notice this board's quality nosedive in January? By the time this election is over there's going to be very few original full chan posters.

In hind sight I wasnt entirely duped, I kinda expected this after he went off the rails in his first comment on encryption. But I had somewhat of a faint hope that he might not be a jew shill. Turns out that he most likely is one still.

All this effort done by others, all this uplifting of that faggot. All just a kike experiment on the power of the internet.

A Goldman Sachs jew?

I don't like this.

Well, that should teach you to analyze people much better before you decide to support them or not. And not fall for the empty hype and herd mentality.

Their goal is to disconnect original posters one from another, so they are easier to control. It's critical to get them together again. Some went to other chans, some to other boards, where their impact is minimal, and where they can more easily be overrun by shillbots.

I think its time to become anti trump, well, the alternative is also jew, the drop outs were also jews.

Its time to remove the PR stuff and go back to thinking on how to incite violence and murder on a mass scale? Though the jews also control the minds of the majority of the whites. God this is so bleak. All the possible routes to victories have been blocked off by fat jews. Nothing short of solitary terrorism may work at this point.

No thanks, seems like that's going to happen regardless of what happens.

Or better yet, since he will most likely be elected and become pres, the public will get to know that he is not different at all. Perhaps we should prepare for the upcoming demoralization and try to keep our new overton window for ourselves?

I can't tell if you're FBI, a defeatist shill, or just an edgefaggot.

Top bait my man

Thinking people are already anti-trump for quite some time, you shillbots and few retards you have managed to ensnare are completely ineffective there.

It's time to completely distance yourself from the mainstream politics. Read, observe the enemy, and come up with methods to deal with him. What Holla Forums was about before it got hijacked by kikes.

Whites still are a majority of most countries, its literally the only advantage that we have left.

This sucks, but we better wait and see how things go. He might be a Soros plant. He might as well been converted to Trump and ready to backstab his friends

This is how a literal Jew would think. You don't hire people who are going to backstab their friends. You hire people who are complete outsiders and are ambitious to make changes. There are plenty of motherfuckers on Wall St that you could get to be financial chairmen who aren't related like this guy is.

Sort of like Michael Glassner, Trump's campaign manager. The guy who helped privatize the WTC in 2001. There's no reason for him to be there.

By worldwide population, whites have always been a minority. Asians have always been the world majority.

How many times has a kike done good things? Its just wishful thinking on your part user. One kike may be a coincidence, but two kikes? Nope. His family and now this banker is just too much. I am fairly sure that trump is kike approved at this point.

Yes, a Jew will backstab his tribe and people he is completely dependent on to support a disposable goy.

Seeing you sweat as he more and more reveals himself as the kike puppet he is, trying to spin the impossible, will be most enjoyable to watch. But hey, you almost convinced some people here that a billionaire who got created by jewish mafia is the next Hitler, that was quite impressive.

In the us and in the EU they are still a majority, who cares about third world. The third world is a goner as well, especially china, fucking kike council what they have there. There is almost no place left on this planet to escape from the kikes. Goddamn this is the last final fucking stand, if we fuck up now, there wont be any white anymore, no one smart enough to oppose the kikes.

Seeing how easy chatbots are to make, I really doubt that anyone real was convinced. Some threads on this board have been bizarre and they were all threads that made Trump look bad.

So, since the mods here are so zealotlike in their pro trump stickies, I suppose we will get banned soon for opposing this kike psyop?

That's why i said some, and not almost everyone as the consensus makers would like us to believe. Unfortunately, some people did fall for it. But they were never too important. What these kikes fail to realize is that communities like this are like a knife. There is a thin layer of molecules on the bottom that makes it sharp, and the rest is just what gives it mass. Well, they might have made it much lighter, but they didn't manage to dull the blade itself. And those are people who see right through all this bullshit.

One bump to this thread before il try to sleep again, worrying about not being able to escape the jew, no matter what we try.

maybe I should take down my youtube video about why Trump is a Counter-Semite :-S

Wonder what Ghost thinks of this pick. Can't wait to hear him rage tomorrow

He took the Trump bait pretty hard.

Get Jared to handle it. He mentioned him specifically the other night.

They have either accomplished their goal, or have realized the mistake they have made. Initially the mods were skeptical towards Trump, but they got taken out by shills or bought.

Thanks to the internet the amount of Jew aware people has been exploding, but it's still an incredibly small percentage. It's the only thing we have going for us.

For me there's not much to do but enjoy shitposting at this point. One person can see through all the bullshit he wants, in the end he's "equal" for all intensive purposes to all the other more easily influenced people. If imageboards can't even keep it straight, there's not much hope for mankind.

You have to consider that we've been talking about motifs of an authoritarian state since the the end of WW1. I'm talking about some of the greatest minds to ever exist and most people today don't even know that they did exist.

Given the nature of the people who own this imageboard, and 4chan for that matter, it's safe to say we never really had a chance anyway.

He's a goy from Jew York. He's a goy with German ancestry from Jew York. A tall, blue eyed, blonde German, making it big in Jew York.

Trump is a Jew whisperer. He knows they run shit. He knows how they operate. He knows what it takes to get the better of them.

If not, he would never have been able to achieve what he has in life if he didn't know.

Way back in the old days of Europe, Man's natural enemy was the wolf. A monstrous creature that would attack Man, defile his land, steal his livestock, and eat his children if he let down his guard for a second.

But one day, Man tamed the wolf. He tied it up, caged it, broke it, and told it "now you work for me". The wolf became the dog, and now used its strength and cunning in service of Man, or it would feel the whip.

That is the relationship between Trump and his suspiciously large-nosed attack dogs, who are highly trained to sniff out gold, find loopholes, and brutally savage his enemies. And are kept on an extremely short leash.

Yes that's what has been thrown around as an explanation.

I don't buy it

Of course he is aware of the Jews, but you think he is sneaking up on them to take down their house of cards? Absolutely not, that's fantasy and ignoring the obvious fact that he's a kosher outlet for people who are fed up with establishment politics.

Seems like vice versa to me.

Redundant.

Every big-time actor gobbles the knob

Well it can't be explained. I have Montreal jewdar (read Duddy Kravitz and all Richler right now faggot) and I get what Trump is doing.

"You are a filthy kike" "no you are!" "can't stump the trump" meme meme meme meme.

They're over before they start.

So you think he's not gonna build the wall and go back on everything he ran on? I don't buy that. Besides, do you really think Hillary or Sanders would be better options?

He's been knee deep in Jews from the very beginning. You think Carl Icahn and Ike Perlmutter are WASPs? Nobody batted and eye about them? Trump has made it a sport to fuck banks like cheap prostitutes and he brags about it. In the recent Wolf Blitzer interview he was pressured to wail and grovel over anti-semitic abuse towards that journalist who wrote the mean article about Melania. He did not bite, he just focused on the other part of the question and when prompted a second time said he didn't know anything about it and when prompted a third time about a message to the people who did it he said he doesn't have a message for them.

He is playing both sides. But he is unquestionably pro white and pro European. His campaign alone has been great for weakening lefty media control and dominance. Look at his deeds, not the number of Jews he surrounds himself with.

Don't doubt for a second that this thread is full of Holla Forums trolls, jumping on this opportunity to exploit the Jew paranoia of the feeble minded. It's the same shit people to with Putin, implying that he doesn't oppose the globalists because there's pictures of him meeting with a bunch of rabbis.

For all the supposed knowledge about Jews, the majority of Holla Forums knows nothing and freaks out when their waifu even comes close to one of the chosen people.

There's no way to avoid having to deal with Jews.

Or watch this.

demoralizing, spreading defeatism, concern trolling. it's so easy

So what you're saying is Trump is leading a Jewish cabal that's trying to uproot the old one?

I like where this is heading.

Jews within jews all the way down.

More to just tell people in Pennsylvania Dutch (sic) country who are not used to dealing with snakes and wonder how a society runs in big cities. Also Randy Starwhacker Quaid.

Nigger, I'm not the fucking shill boogeyman. I'm just a guy that's sad that the man I've been blindly putting my faith in to make America great again is just another kike controlled faggot.

by calling my post defeatism, you've only showcased how you have no fucking clue what the term means.

The wall is just bait for those that dont understand America is already 50% nonwhite.

No, and this is a bullshit argument. Of course all the candidates in the system the kikes control are going to be kike friendly.

You're retarded if you don't think Russia is ZOG

You're a special kind of retard.

Rumpledforeskin.

and that 50-60% doesn't take illegals into account, so even if they're gone we still face a death sentence in 20 years, but the right will be complacent about it

And how do you know that? Steven Mnuchin is the one Jew that broke the shower capacity? What changed? Are you not aware of the other Jews in Trumps vicinity?

Of course you would think that.

EVERYTHING is ZOG, goy. Resistance is futile. Might as well just kill yourself.

Also, don't bother voting for Trump. You got that, goy? He's a kike controlled faggot and no better than Hillary. So, don't vote for him.

t. ((you))

If that's the case, then the spoiler is it doesn't end well for anyone involved.

nigger

he is a former Goldman sachs kike and a Soros kike as well. He has been heavily pro jew since the beginning but he is now openly collaborating with them

his fucking children are kikes for fuck sake

Resistance is futile if your form of resistance is playing the kike's rigged system. You're making fantasies about who Trump might be when anyone can plainly see everything about him is to make small concessions that don't change the longterm outlook for whites while keeping the focus off Jews ( the root of all our problems ). Controlling dissent is their bread and butter and you're getting played like the idiot you are.

nigger

He has hired him before. He also worked with someone who worked for Roger Ailes for the sole purpose of fleecing the guy for information on Ailes need he go to war with him.

Despite all he has done thus far to push the overton window, despite all the strife he has caused within the jew community, despite all that he has done in pushing the idea of being anti-globalism to the forefront, we should up and assume he is controlled because he is not stabbing kikes in the eye on sight.

I fucking swear, if Hitler were alive today you guys would claim he is controlled to. Since all is lost, what do you suggest everyone do then? Throw out some ideas.

This is worse than wait for hitler, this is outright defeatism because the jews are cosmic space gods that control everything apparently. They deserve to win if people like you are who stand against them.

Yeah but his grandkids are going to be 100% Jewish.

You should start by reading prominent German authors leading up to WW2.

Then once you realized that Nazi Germany was very interested in the occult, you read what they had to say on the occult.

There's not much aside from that. Settling for Trump and becoming a likewise puppet is defeatist in itself.

I really enjoy the wait for Hitler meme by the way. It really implies that he's coming back

there is nothing to fucking do. Vote Trump on the off chance that he isn't a kike faggot

Literally anyone else

Hitler named the Jews from the beginning so that comparison doesn't work.

I said within the system they control, i.e. running for President. Trump is a 1 step forward 3 steps back sort of deal.

Yes they do control just about every major system you can think of, but they still rely on the people buying their bullshit to maintain control. If their narrative fell apart and people saw who was responsible everything would turn around incredibly fast. So if you're asking what to do, that's it. We have to make others Jew aware and avoid politics aside from the local level ( which I think can be effective ).

In addition to that, stock up and prepare for when SHTF because believe me the Jews have something big planned. All the false flags they've been behind are just tests. They know their lies are on borrowed time thanks to the internet and they're not gonna let their grip slip peacefully.

now this is entertaining. watching you claim to have known all along that trump is controlled dissent. more normies post here than you think.

It's not a fantasy at all.

There's no creative interpreting necessary at all.

Just look at his deeds.

Who has he pissed off? Make a list of people and institutions that hate his guts. The best way to judge a man's character is too see who his enemies are.

Secondly, look at the impact he's had on the general public. Look how many white people feel energized, unapologetic and free to be openly against political correctness.

Lastly, to suggest he's controlled opposition is laughable. Controlled opposition is there to discredit the dangerous ideas to the normies, not make them more popular and acceptable.

What Trump's been doing is the opposite of how controlled opposition operates.

The term you are looking for there is "controlled opposition" normie

I mean really.

Then what do you suggest? Because all I am seeing are bunch of people who think progress is sitting around and shitting on everything they see. No practical solutions, no actual timelines, no actual call for actual action. You peddle paranoia and expect people to fall in line with some undetermined plan that you have swimming around in your head and act surprised when people don't comply. What do you suggest then?

Thank you for being a concern troll then.

Trump would gain no traction if he named the jew from the start. How would naming the jew make for a reasonable plan or action. What sort of timeline are you working with? How do you expect to consolidate resources when dealing with such opposition? How do you intend to force their hand in any significant way? Give actual specifics.

How? He is pushing cognizant ideas to the forefront and subtly making it apparently what the issues are. This is somehow bad apparently.

So you plan on forcing the hand of the jews by running around and telling people the jews are bad, much like has been done for decades with little to no change. No, this is what the jew wants you to do because as you yourself indicated, the jew controls the media. You put the jew up on this pedestal as being all kinds of powerful but somehow think you can beat him in the information game. Which is it, are the jews that weak or that strong?

So your plan is to sit and wait for the inevtiable happening that we have been waiting for for years if not decades. Again, you claim the jew wants us complacent but all your suggestions work in their favor and are no better than complacence.

You're terrible at this.

Completely reasonable, he doesn't need to give them positions in his administration either though.

Reincarnation is a hell of a ride.

All that pent up energy and emotion existed as potential energy before Trump and now he's tapping into it. If you're in the controlled opposition business you would undoubtedly know about this and would have to have someone unleash it in a controlled manner.

Ron Paul flirted with it in 2012 but that got shut down for not being enough of a kosher campaign. Now we have Trump who's alot more predictable.

It's not a position in his administration. It's just a campaign spot. The fucker is literally there to raise some money and nothing more.

Oh then that makes it okay.

I suggest people not be so easily influenced and to read some fucking books. There's nothing to gain from worshiping Trump. Sure he's an interesting character, but he won't change any of the long term plans going on.

How naive can you be?

jews win again. pitiful.

"D&C" and "defeatist" are the Holla Forums version of "I'm triggered"

What ideas?

That we need to deal with Iran?
That there is a difference between legal and illegal shitskins?
That Israel is a great ally?

The novel ideas Trump is supposedly pushing were already there before he announced his campaign. That's why he got so much support so quickly. Now all that anger is being directed into a kosher shitskin-friendly outlet.

No it's not easy but there isn't an easy way out of this mess. Definitely not going to do it with Trump.

You think voting for Trump is going to somehow turn things around but I'm the one being complacent? I think my approach is more pro-active. It comes down to you not understanding that no one is going to sneak up on the kikes within their system. Our approach has to be direct and open, that is playing to our strength rather than trying to be something we're not.

You're blowing shit out of proportion and carrying on like a shill. Fuck off.

Are you implying I haven't read shit? There is such a thing as long term goals and back-up plans. If Trump does not pan out, that's fine. He will lead to people having even less faith in the system. If he does, that's fine too. He is a better alternative to all the people out there and he has drawn all kinds attention to the system that people normally glossed over or ignored. He has made some positive change intended or not. If the former, good. If the latter, then the jews aren't as all-powerful as we thought them to be.

Show me proof the fucker will stay on longer. He hasn't in the past. Trump hired him before and parted ways with him. The guy himself indicated he was hired for the campaign for the general election. His background is in Hollywood and he has a cozy business that he is making plenty of money in. He has no background in politics. He has nothing to gain from staying on longer. How would he specifically stay on, in what capacity, and how would he influence things specifically?

No, you dumb fuck. You don't unleash, you do everything to suppress. The whole point is to prevent unleashing because that just gets the ball rolling.

Trump didn't just unleash, he poured gasoline on the fire. The exact fucking opposite of what controlled opposition does.

NPD is controlled opposition. They say immigrants need to be deported and then make holocaust jokes in the same breath. You would love them, they are 100% kike free (full of government agents though but who cares as long as they aren't Jewish, right?). They are no kike faggots and they scare every normie away from thinking that maybe it's okay to want no immigrants in the country.

Not at all like Jew controlled Trump who actually gets people to realize that it's okay to have functioning borders and stop mass 3rd world immigration.

What you demand is the right wing equivalent of virtue signaling. All you care about is appearances.

You should be caring about deeds instead.

and jews

You forgot his first born son who already has 5 children.

The idea that globalism is a failed concept and should be abandoned. That America needs to stop playing world police. That America should stop trying to "rebuild" this and that country. The fact that we need a fucking wall.

This website worships iran for some reason. That said all his comments about them have been conditional and reasonable.

He can't say kill them all. He has stressed that there should be european immigration, a reference to white immigration. He has to make the distinction so he can push for europeans coming over.

Empty words when everything else he has said works against them.

I never declared his ideas to be novel, only cognizant. The ideas were out there before on the fringe, buried under all kinds of negative associations. He has put a positive spin on normal ideas.

That doesn't sound like a plan. I asked for one and got none again.

That's not complacence, that's banking on the natural reaction of people. You're assuming it will not work out and want to fuck everything when it can work out. I haven't seen any evidence that it won't work other than the pearl-clutching of anons who expected Hitler right out the gates and wonder why Trump is not running things the way they would, the way countless others have tried and failed.

Your plan is trash because it assumes that the jews are not aware of your actions. You yourself attributed ungodly amount of power to them but somehow you will be able to beat them. Either they are idiots aware of shit or not. You can't have both.

Another thing retards/shills on here don't get is that right now its fucking impossible to disentangle the jews from the highest echelons of our country at this moment. I will take building the wall as a first fucking step.

I'm aware of them. You guys are acting like he doesn't have other children.

Its funny you
You don't want the US to be the world police and oppose the Iran deal?

Because this Munchkin guy to me seems like someone who would really enjoy being at the ground floor of a Trump win. You're implying heavy implications that this guy is just here for the campaign. Past campaign bureaucrats enjoy comfy but still mid-level government bureaucrat positions. If Trump really is what you're saying, then he wouldn't have picked this scumbag from Goldman Sachs, he would have picked an outsider.

And Trump isn't pouring gasoline onto a fire. This shit is very tame.

I don't think we should put a foreign power on a pedestal and worship them. If we were doing this with Australia, it would be repulsive too, despite them being harmless and allies. That's not playing world police, that's common sense.

That islamic terrorism is a threat. That the muslim people have a serious terrorism issue. That Merkel is destroying Europe. That the Syrian refugees aren't always Syrian and have no dosumentation. That they have to leave Europe if there's going to be a Europe left. That Brussels is a shithole now. That Europe needs to build up their own armies and stop relying on the US for everything.

To stop globalism.

Are we currently interfering with Australia's nuclear program weren't you just paying lip service to isolationism a post ago? And I don't quite see how not wanting to interfere with another nation is tantamount to worship either.

The Amish are kind of oily themselves. If you have business dealings with them outside of buying a rhubarb pie, you'll discover how Jew-like they are. In fact, if you ARE dealing with them, it's probably because you've been forced to by some legal scam they got you into. They love to file false liens and settle out of court.

If he's putting Jews in charge of finances he's not going to stop globalism.

Based on what? Give me some examples about this guy.

No, that's what he said and the Trump campaign has not said anything to the contrary.

Name some past fund-raisers who stuck around and were an integral part of the campaign.

He picked someone he has hired in the past. This means he picked someone he knows, he understands and may not be working for this or that campaign secretly. Also, the infowars link indicated he may not have known about his Sachs background but I think he only chose him because his options were limited in regards to who he knew.

What else is better at handling shekels than a merchant? Trump obviously picked one he knows well.

Fine with me. I'm a nationalist classical liberal. I fit with Trump's views better than any Nazi jew hating retard.

Listen. The problem isn't Jews. Jews, the ashkenazim specifically, are wicked smart, so that's why they are at the top in any position. It's a racial fact like niggers being dumb and whites being heroic and self-sacrificing. The problem isn't Jews. It's left wingers who happen to be Jews because Jews are at the top. The based right wing Jews will help us defeat them.

Ashkenazim are honorary Aryans like East Asians to me. The higher races work well together. All we have to do is get rid of left wing traitors like the left wing Jews scared of the shoah so bad they push multicult, and the subumans like blacks who cause crime.

LEFT IS THE PROBLEM

RIGHT WING JEWS ARE BASED

THEY ARE USING THEIR HIGH RACIAL QUALITIES FOR GOOD INSTEAD OF EVIL

No, Holla Forums worships Iran and gets mad at anything said against them. Always. Without fail. It's like they have an IDF force on here. In the end, they're just another country that could turn on us if given the right motivation. I have no problem leaving them be or worrying that a country so near and surrounded by muslims might get fussy with the US.

Islam is a threat. And Europe does need to stand on their own to fight this shit. How is this a bad thing? Last time I checked, Germans were tired of US and their presence there anyways.

Goldman Sachs, hey didn't this guy us to work for them.

Goldman Sachs was not given a position. Goldman Sachs is not one guy who left Sachs years ago and, founded his own company, and mostly worked in Hollywood. Now answer the other questions I put forth.

How did I say it's a bad thing?

Are you fucking stupid?

hate to sound like Holla Forums kikes, but you're being a little paranoid. don't forget that even hitler appointed many jews to military and political positions.

There's too many people who don't understand the Jew thing past meme levels of comprehension. Then there's Holla Forums agitators are funposters to intentionally take the Jew thing to a ridiculous point and conspiracy theory style madness in order to discredit it for lurkers and newbies.

Not surprised.
I mean, Trump's GOOD with money, but at this point he's too important to have to be counting and spending it at his own work moreso than leisure. Who cares if he hires a jew? Jews have been 'financing' and counting money since before jews or hebrews really even existed. They're good at it since it's all they really do because they're fucking jews. We all know Trump's just waiting to bill Israel after exposing their role in 9/11 and afterwards he'll just shovel them in fucking ovens, unlike HITLER who was a stormiefraud and never hurt a single jude in the lolofcost.

My only tear shed is from giving up his self-funding, would've been nice to see that until his first day in office.

I'm absolutely sure nobody pays you to post here. And I'm certain this isn't a jew employed by JIDF.org. I don't even need to read your shit, dude. Yah done goofed.

It really can't be helped. Yeah, Donald is a billionaire, but you've no idea how much money is pumped into the GE.

IIRC Obabbo campaign spent like over $800 million last season. It's a ludicrous amount.

Shills and NEETs would have hated Hitler too.

As an occasional spiritual channeler for Mr. Adolf Hitler, I'd have to ask you friends speak nicely of him. He's embarrassed to reveal his wandering soul to everyone because of your silly hollyhoax proppyghandis

gas yourself, JIDF shill

How far will this bullshit go before you idiots admit you got played?

Don't worry about it Chaim. Only time will tell if you get the chambers or not.

Just relax man. Sit back, chill out, take it easy, ease up, slow your horses. It'll be alright.

Reported.

Classic shills calling people shills.

Tell me what was wrong about

Point out a factual error.

Just relax man. Don't worry about it.

Take it easy. You're alright for now.

In some ways it will be interesting to see if he is the ultimate controlled opposition. I hope he wins, but I wouldn't be surprised if he flips on many of his plans after some prodding from his (((advisers))).

JIDF needs better shabbos goyim.

Can't do it, can you?

He won't be any worse than any other candidate running, for sure. There is absolutely no evidence that he's wise to the JQ, though. Absolutely none.

Name a statement then, Mr. (1).

Just chill out bro.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

that is not even a little bit racist

How about his constant dog whistling us and pushing of pro nationalist policy?

I dont think its racist either but every other non fash goy thinks its anudda shoah

This is only racist to a triggered SJW. This was just common sense 15 years ago.

Maybe he is blowing a WN dog whistle. But he's also blasting a best goy foghorn over the top of it. Might the dog whistle be so faint that you're just imagining the sound?

Do any of you remember Obama's first run? Remember how all the libs started attributing stuff to Obama that he never said or advocated for because they were all caught up in his game?

ahem

no

#micdropped

Doesnt matter now. Racism can be subtle or overt but it still faces the same penatly.

I was pretty hyped for Trump until he put a jew in charge of finance.

Fuck this

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish, the problem is Marxist ideology, albeit that was created by Jews, but still there are many great Jews out there.

What's the problem with Steven, he seems solid. He's even part of a police foundation.

Fuck off, Jew. Any kike in a powerful position, letalone one overlooking finance, is a huge problem.

My rule of thumb is don't trust a Jew. Especially not one in a position of influence and power. They've done enough damage to white America as it is

You're allowing your personal prejudices that aren't based in reality to cloud your judgement. The Jewish people are clearly capable, clearly smart, and clearly have great minds. If I was Trump I would appoint a lot more Jews than this, I would definitely choose a Jewish VP as well.

Just look at his lovely family, I'm sure Steven is a great guy.

Because a Jew, you retard

No, I'm allowing an extremely evident track record to form the basis of my judgement. I simply don't trust Jews in places of high positions due to their long history of using these positions against us. I don't care if a few of them are "good jews". They're all potential liabilities and should be removed from positions of authority or power.

"he Jewish people are clearly capable, clearly smart, and clearly have great minds."

And they've clearly used all of these against us for many generations. They're largely the reason we're in the situation we are now, if you didn't notice.

Now I know you're baiting

There's jews and then there's kikes
There's blacks and then there's niggers

Albiet both categories have their good ones in the minority

Do you guys really think the Jews, arguably the most racially aware people on Earth, would not notice Trump doesn't hire Jews in his campaign?

Do you believe that the Jews, who have a 6th sense detecting all things 15 degrees off Hitler, would not notice a man, called the next Hitler, does not hire Jews when it would be easy and ostensibly beneficial to do so? That he does not hire them to any position of MEAGER power?

Start thinking in a different dimension guys. I'm not saying Trump is FOOLPROOF, but there are decisions that amount to more than they seem in context. Not to mention Trump has a history of being all about meritocracy.

If we want to stop the Jews, it is up to us. The shills are right, we cannot rely on Trump. But they don't realize, even the greatest Trump detractors don't realize, that we are not relying on Trump to make the changes we want to see. This is not an impotent image-board, the upcoming right-wing is not impotent.

Take this away from what the shills are saying, do not settle for anything but victory, and do not rely on others for victory. Don't sell your loyalty cheap. We haven't been either. The energy and momentum we have given to the right-wing online through memes and behaving as gadflies extends to Trump's campaign, it is not delusional to say that individuals operating on Holla Forums have importance. Always think of what you can do if Trump fails, be ready to ride the energy we gave to him. We cannot lose even if he isn't perfect because he has helped create a foundation on the BEDROCK of a new century's politics. MAGA first, 14/88 later.

I get what you're saying, but these policies are the cornerstone of Trump's campaign. Build the wall might as well be on the Trump bumper stickers.

This. Don't think dogmatically pol

I'm not even really defending Trump. I'm saying that it's not something we can help whether or not he is playing the long con to Nuremberg or playing a part in trying to destroy the emerging right. We can only be responsible for how we behave right now, the momentum we give to Trump on certain fronts is important to him and doubly so to our development (as individuals).

Bottom line is this: there is no strategic benefit to cynicism right now. The only benefit to cynicism would be to stop any great loss in morale a Trump death/betrayal/loss would result in. The same shills attacking Trump would be spreading lines of doom and gloom. "Oh no, what can we EVER hope to do now?"

I don't care if Trump loves Jews, I don't and there's a hundred things I can do to show it. There may be a thousand I can do once Trump is president. We have to wait and see.

Hey, if it gets me more work, I'm down. If it stops the H1B's coming in and getting my welding work, I'm for it. thats the bottom line for me.

We knew Trump was zionist controlled. His purpose is to push the overton window enough to someday have an antisemite in the whitehouse.

Bide your time. Sixteen years only seems like a long way away, but it's right around the corner.

Now you Trump tools get to watch as your "God Emperor" centers himself toward the left to get the votes he needs to win.

You all got fooled by degenerate good-goy Trump and his Tel-Aviv based media manipulation firm. Pathetic.

Yea… 16 years and you can kiss your chance of a successful revolution goodbye.

You're half right.

All Jews are the children of Satan and seek our destruction.

HILLARY 2016

yeah I can't wait for him to try and go left after selling himself on islationism, muslim bans, and all of his paleocon positions. grade A political analysis

Look what They have to result to for election today - trolling the ADL. I have faith that it can only get better in that department.

Admittedly, I'm half jewish (I'm uncircumcised, baptized, mom is ruskie orthodox) and I'm full Holla Forums, idk. I feel like subversion of European culture needs to be stopped at all costs

That being said, jews are goid with finances since its part of their nonadic survival strategy over millenia and if you get one willing to aid the greater good, who gives a fuck. Nazis had jews in their ranks.

Kike yids need to be executed en mass though

So is this Mnuchin just gonna take care of the campaign finances or is he actually getting a spot on Trump's administration?

It doesn't change that Trump fucked up, but will he have a position of power after he gets elected?

I thought hard about revelations like this, couldnt sleep well at all.

But even if he is a kike, what other option do we have? He still damaged the right, they wasted so much cash trying to elect their dumb puppets. Perhaps he is part of some kike civil war, if so, some damage to our enemies in my eyes is better than none. Though I am not sure what the end result may be.

and the revelations came after the hillary 1 mil troll campaign. So perhaps these arent even really that much true.

We need to dig deeper.

But I think that overall trump is still the best option, though I think we should also go for a second option, and that is of course open civil war. 64% whites, is the only number that is left to us that we could use to win. Nothing else does.

rekt

If we never had a chance, why did they bother silencing us then?

It's the opposite. You are seriously trying to spin the story that one guy with average intelligence at best has managed to outwit the entire Jewish cabal? Just like Jewtin is not actually a kike puppet, he is simply outwitting them by acting like one, being a master chessplayer he is. Of course, let's ignore all the facts and just trust the strong leader, no?

You can filter or ignore those. You need to learn to operate in environments with a lot of "noise"

He is in political race, his opponents will attack him (or at least pretend to). Most media is owned by Jews so some of them will attack him due to sheer chance. They do not actually attack him, nor did he do absolutely anything to "tame" the banks. And since you mention Putin, it's quite interesting how Trump uses exactly the same propaganda. It's almost as if they work for the same people.

Who cares about logic and facts when you got hype.

Politicians fight each other for the best goy title all the time, that doesn't mean there is some kind of civil war among kikes.

All this spinning is interesting to watch, i'm really curious how far they can stretch to defend their good goy puppet. Of course, it defies the reason, the logic, the common sense. But the kike will still look you in the eyes and keep lying, even if you call him out on his outlandish bullshit.

Trump shills show every sign of being kikes (most likely JIDF, he is very popular in Israel)

Fixed.

Yes and that was a mistake. He should've gassed all the Catholic leadership and old nobility along with the Jews for real. Sabotage was rampant in the Reich.

/thread.

It's a pure coincidence goy! H-he is not really a kike puppet, he is the next Hitler we swear!

Just on campaign team, now Carl Icahn on the other hand likely will get a position of power.

Look up every past president's campaign finance manager. They all got positions, even if they were mid-level bureaucrats. You goys got fooled.

They are just shillbots m8. No true Holla Forumsack is stupid enough to buy that crap.

If either choice is a cabinet Jews, does it really matter? The answer is that it doesn't, and that building a wall is basically worthless at this point.

How many times do you have to be told that you will NEVER get a acceptable alternative presented to you by the media? The only way is a armed revolution, which will be extremely bloody given the number of shitskins and beaners that inhabit our land.

Trump was just a distraction designed to splinter white nationalist support into pro-system and anti-system. Smart people, like me, can see through it.

cabinet full of Jews**

They seriously need to update their scripts. The Big Brother wants to tell you that there is no alternative to voting, good go-, i mean citizen.

So much cancer in one post

Shitposting on ropeculture.org with the other 14 year olds isn't an alternative.

That's because mommy provides you a free one around your baby crib. For actual adults it does matter, and so does the statement it makes.

>Look up every past president's campaign finance manager. They all got positions, even if they were mid-level bureaucrats. You goys got fooled.

Got some examples? Who was the campaign finance manager for George Bush?

Currently the Secretary of Commerce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_Pritzker

Became RNC chairman during Bush's years, headed a five-year term on the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council.

In 2010, Mehlman came out as gay in an interview with journalist Marc Ambinder, making him one of the few prominent openly gay figures in the Republican Party.[3] After coming out, Mehlman advocated for the recognition of same-sex marriage.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Mehlman

I looked up two people and I'm already knee deep in shit. Why do you dummies keep parroting this doesn't matter? You should have saw this coming and prepared for it.

It doesn't matter one bit long term, look at the demographics of America not including illegals. Tons of legal mud people

America is dead and has been for a while now. Yet you still think some goy is going to sneak up on the kikes and crash their house of cards, all while operating in the system they control. It's ridiculous fantasy.

kek

The coincidence extension shows he's a jew. But then so does his jew snarl.

Whatever, Donald Trump has pet jews

see

8ch.net/pol/res/5910900.html

I he based or not? doesn't this make up for the campaign finance manager?

not really
Withdraw from the UN is an idea that's been thrown around on the "right" for decades, but no one would ever actually do it since the UN is for all practical purposes a tool of US foreign policy

A presidential candidate promising something rarely happens. What does consider hold weight to?

I strongly suspect that even Trump looks at that problem and says 'no fuck this'. I'm not convinced he believes he would be able to successfully drive them out completely.

Yeah but why this guy specifically? Ex-Goldman Sachs Partner and ex-Soros coworker? Why not work on replacing rather than driving out? You'd have to start somewhere.

it buys us time, though. Trump can be useful, even if it's only to build a wall and push the overton window rightward.

If I had $1 everytime a (1) said "the overton window" I'd probably have enough money to fix this site

Am I wrong, though?

we're talking about a billionaire from Jew York with over four decades of experience dealing with kikes. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume he knows what he's doing.

You aren't, but you're wrong in worshipping Trump as if he really is Holla Forums incarnate. This thread is just another piece of evidence he's no better than any president we've had in 100 years or so. So yes, he's opened a few eyes, but remains pro-cuck when it comes to things that actually matter, ISIS, "the war on terror" and US privacy.

You can make the US Mexican border like the 38th parallel, doesn't change the fact that enemies are within. That wall will become something that holds people in if we continue blindly.

He knows how to make himself even more rich if that's what you mean. You didn't provide a single reason why would he be against the kikes in the first place? What would be his motives? If anything, he owes the kikes everything he has.

Oy vey Steven, you're doing this kike thing all wrong. Adopting mystery meat kids is for the silly goyim, you plotz.

The "overton window" is so far left and the shift Trump has done isn't really saying much. Going forward, any shift towards the issues that really matters ( that Jews are the source of most problems and that all non-whites need to be separated ) will happen in spite of Trump not because of him. Regardless, it doesn't matter whether you vote for Trump or not as long as you keep the focus on the kikes. We can use Trump hype to our advantage for redpilling people but thats not the same as expecting he is going to turn things around while in office. The faith in the U.S. political system needs to die.

Hitler dubs truth

where did I worship him? I said he was useful to further our cause. He is in no way our "savior". He's a tool.

#rekt

Because as soon as you step outside this thread and not have Trump's dick in hand you're "against Holla Forums". Caution isn't advised anywhere, people actually think Trump is a savior.

here's a reason: you're here shilling against him. if he was truly kosher you fucking kikes wouldn't have spent the last months shitting up this board.

My fucking sides.

keep up the good fight brotha, one day you're bound to open everyone's eyes :^)

Top argument Moishe

Why would Jews shill against their pet?

Of course it is, it really took you this long to realize?

This is excellent trolling you're doing btw.

you tried.

Good luck my man, I hope your demiurge treats you kindly.

Trashed.

So are you here to get this thread to the post limit?

This

No, but I wouldn't cry if it did. It's a garbage thread that got shilled exquisitely and sewed massive D+C.

How so?

No you don't, kikelord.

Essentially this.

To paraphrase Churchill: "Trump is the worst candidate in America, except for all the others."

Trump is the best we're gonna get, and considering how bad things have been, surprisingly good.

Holla Forums has been meming "Fuhrer 2.0" for awhile now, but that's the Lugenpresse line. Despite how much much the MSM says it, it's not actually true.

We have to deal with that like adults.

Many actually are children.

I'm supporting him now.

Expecting him to disappointment me a little with his "deal making" with the establishment.

Il Probaly support him in a very low energy manner if he goes full kike. Just because the alternative is much worse. I'd Probaly just not vote but kinda hope that he wins.