Congratulations to London's New Mayor: Sadiq Khan

Britain is LITERALLY a sharia state at this point.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GvHVCguMS0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html
standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html
order-order.com/2016/04/01/khan-eu-should-not-be-christian-club/
spatial-economics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/how-many-french-people-live-in-london.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith#Family_and_personal_life
cityoflondon.gov.uk/about-the-city/the-lord-mayor/Pages/history-of-the-mayoralty.aspx
ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/migration1/migration-statistics-quarterly-report/february-2012/population-by-country-of-birth-and-nationality.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_area#France
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_aires_urbaines_de_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's what the people voted for

Such a thing could only happen in London which is 60% nonwhite.

Where I am in the south west it's 90%+ white, thank fuck.

There'll be war in my lifetime.

London is actually majority white. It is just that Polish people vote for Labour as well.

The two options were literally a mudslime and a kike.

London is minority white anyway.

Who gives a shit. London is already a Zionist Rothschild occupied shit hole anyway.

Wait a sec did this actually happen? I thought the elections were still ongoing

Choose two, then subtract one.

As an Irishman I am conflicted. Slightly worried even though our nonwhite immigration pails in comparison to Britain's But my ancestors are encouraging me to find this absolutely hilarious.

AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE THE CONSTITUTION MAGNA CARTA

t. LIBERTARIANS

Y'know voting hasn't even finished, right?

Please post this after the vote's been counted.

really hope he doesn't win.

They are, OP, being a shill, had the thread teady to go and hit the enter button early whilst orgasming thinking about the sick d&c thread he was going to post.

Mr. Goldenstein is the lesser of two evils.

True.

My vote was UKIP 1st Preference, Tory 2nd Preference.

If it doesn't go to 2nd preference, I'll kick myself for it though.

Ireland is getting as bad, you can drop the fucking smug act, have you ever been to Dublin?

To be clear, London is just under 45% white British. It is around 60% white, but in that 15% there are polish and EU nationals, if London was a french city it'd be the third largest French city. True story.

Basically everyone in London is a darkie or a cuck. The capital is now lost to the enemy. There will be war in our lifetime.

Daily reminder that the City of London is its own autonomous Jewish-run republic, much like the Vatican.

If you didn't know this yet look it up

The City of London is the last great democracy in the world. The Lord Mayor is elected by the Liverymen and serves at his own expense. In most elections there is only one candidate and sometimes he's not even jewish (but he's almost always a mason).

The Lord Mayor of the City of London should not be confused with the commoner that the plebeian mob elect as Mayor of London.

whatever it takes for people to finally learn

we live in a very important century

ya blew it england

when are the lads gonna rise up and reclaim albion? this is pretty depressing tbh, you know because muh heritage
t. burger

Smelly dumb anglo scum

You read it in the Gnardiau… If there were 2 millions french (Lyon 2.2M, Marseille 1.8M) in London (that's a french quarter the size of Birmingham) somebody would have noticed…

Now the world rules you.

is there anyone more cucked than the brits?
this shit would make a swede blush

Canada is pretty close, their very defense minister is a shitskin in a turban

L.O.L., damn. However, I bet if I could return the capital city to English control, I could win the appreciation of some pretty chav girls…

Slightly off-topic but what do you guys think the British royal family thinks of what's happening to their country?

Just like Amsterdam.

Dutchie here, how does that work exactly?

When there's a comedy openly mocking them on British public television, it's pretty obvious that whatever they think is absolutely irrelevant and unimportant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GvHVCguMS0

You can only become mayor of Amsterdam when you're a Jew.

Current mayor is a reformed christian though and doesn't even look like a kike

Thinking vote count matters in London when there are Jews and Moslems involved.

Google 'Lutfur Rahman Tower Hamlets' some time.

The city is a bunch of rotten boroughs with a tourist trap in the middle.

THE LANNISTERS SEND THEIR REGARDS

m8, I used to live in Tower Hamlets. I wasn't there for the "election" where Rahman got in, but did vote in the election after he got removed Voted UKIP 1st preference, labour 2nd preference

Also, media's been avoiding it like the plauge, but any Sikhs and Hindus in London are not voting for a muslim.

The sad thing is, it's idiot white people who'll vote him in, if he gets in. There still aren't enough muslims to swing elections.

also, how many fucking jews do you think there are!

Every capital City is stacked with Immigrants, I don't think there's one in the rest of the world that isn't. Have you seen how white the Irish Countryside is though? And that's where most of the people live

Progressive capital of the world, our Brit Caliphate

A deserving fate for the subhumans.

Fuck off m8, he's the lesser of two evils.

;_;

Only the eternal Anglo would have a shitskin in a high ranking position.

The votes haven't been counted yet.

Are you so willing to count against the chosen people?

Stupid goyim…

As an Irishman I'm not conflicted, it's a disgrace. If it can happen to them it can happen to us. Not only that but there's loads of Irish blood in the u.k.

Beijing? Cairo? Port au prince?

I think the UK should annex London.

Not true. Rotterdam has a muslim mayor.

top kek, you faggots used to have the entire map. how do you fail this hard?

the Lord Mayor is chosen by the Rothschilds

took in a ton of jews - paid the price

he's married to a Rothschild

the choice is between an islamist and a member of the Rothschild family lmao

too many merchant units

Forgive me, every WESTERN Capital City.

what a nasty, spiteful attitude. i don't care what you think about the history between the two countries, the past is the past.

you'll be laughing as little as the brits will when there's an islamic state in the isles.

Sadiq Khan is literally a terrorist sympathiser

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572866/Sadiq-Khan-issues-grovelling-apology-video-shows-using-Uncle-Toms-slur-against-moderate-Muslims.html

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

order-order.com/2016/04/01/khan-eu-should-not-be-christian-club/

I was wrong, 6th not 3rd: spatial-economics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/how-many-french-people-live-in-london.html

Irony : The Mayor of Stockholm is still white a native.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, though I'm assuming you're Amerirish and not actually Irish.

Good, I hope every British city gets a Muslim mayor. It's what the British deserve.

i wanted to visit that place in my lifetime… guess not anymore

Isn't that always white people's weakness though? We don't see mudpeople as a threat so we're easily riled up to fight with our neighbors because we see them as rivals. Everyone hates their neighbor first all over the world.

Jerries and Yanks who prostrate before Jerries.

So much for "white solidarity" eh cunts?

Damn dude….

Given the remarks Prince Philip has made in the past I certainly doubt he's too thrilled about all the immigrants.

To British exchange students in China

Said to a Kenyan woman giving him a gift

To an Aboriginal Australian businessman

Regarding a fusebox in an Edinburgh factory

To the President of Nigeria, dressed in traditional garb

When asked the biggest problem facing Brazil

And not about foreigners, but worth mention:

How the fuck did you get that from my post, you stupid cunt? It's a known fact London has been and still is to this day in an ever increasing amount out of the hands of the British people. Everything from the Battle of Waterloo onwards was orchestrated by the Redshield punks. Even the Royal Family was subverted by these subhuman cockroaches, but that's going a little too far into conspiracy territory so I'll leave that for you to read about yourself.

London is a warning for the rest of the UK as to what it shall become if it tolerates Judaism to the same lenient extent.

Come on, at least use a picture of something that happened here to make your point.

I feel for /britpol/ right now. Still, this is the future they chose. Mayor Ficki Ficki is in charge now. Sharia soon!

Zac Goldsmith literally married into the Rothschild family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith#Family_and_personal_life

Previous wife was muslim. Current a Rothschild.

LONDON WAS FUCKED NO MATTER WHAT

Also shits his pants and is afraid of Max Keiser.

Slavs aren't white.

Erdogan told the EU to fuck off today

Not Belfast yet, you taig cunt

fuck off d&c kike

Big Ben goes boom when?

Seriously britbongs, you guys have fucked yourselves in the arse.
Put down your cups of tea and take your country back.

The only people's votes that matter are native white British people. And the white British women's votes probably shouldn't count either.

they aren't white you stupid fuck they have more mongol blood in them, simple fact.

That sounds like something you should give a shit about actually.

nice try, you filthy jew.

Truly Londonistan

Jesus wept

bongistan why

he could self destruct like any moment allah akbar tells him to

We're memeing Trump into office across the Atlantic and what are you doing? Hiring jews to vote for kebabs.

Your empire used to own the whole fucking planet by the balls, now your island is just silly.

I think every country on the planet except for like north korea and russia is a Zionist Rothschild occupied shit hole. It's just more blatant in London I suppose.

I was about to tell bomgs it's time to take their country back but I just remembered they binned even their fucking kitchen knives. I guess you deserve it for letting the Rothschild be what they are and doing everything in your powet to detroy the ones who could have fixed everything 70 years ago.

They're white if you count 2-10% nonwhite as white

What a joke of a people

Some history:

"The first Lord Mayor from a different faith was probably David Salomons. Salomons was a Jewish reformer who set out to ensure that practising Jews could hold public office: he was elected Sheriff in 1835 and the Government changed the law so that he did not have to take a Christian oath on taking up his office. He won the election to be an Alderman in the City of London in 1835 - but the election was declared null and void. Ten years later the Government changed the law. Salomons was elected Alderman to Cordwainers Ward in 1847 and was finally elected Lord Mayor in 1855. David Salomons was later to become the second Jewish MP after Lionel de Rothschild, who had won a seat as early as 1847 but like Salomons not able to take his office up; finally Rothschild was able to take his seat in parliament in 1858 and Salomons followed shortly after, elected in 1859 to be MP for Greenwich.

"The second Jewish Lord Mayor was Benjamin Phillips. A spectacle maker, he became Lord Mayor in 1865. Phillips was an impressive linguist and orator, and a progressive who supported the second Reform Bill in parliament in 1867."

from cityoflondon.gov.uk/about-the-city/the-lord-mayor/Pages/history-of-the-mayoralty.aspx

It's not your fault retards are making click bait studies.

Rule N°1 it's not because it looks official and serious that it is.

What they took is the list of "population per communes"…

What is called Paris is… 396 communes.

Same as London is not the "City of London"…

What the French embassy said is "120k are registered at Edinburgh and London, a majority of which lives in London. But we estimate (out of my ass) at 300k or 400k".

So yeah 1, that's for the entire country, 2, the French Embassy is obviously lying (it's it's job, the bigger number it spout the more influence it gets).

Why? Because you HAVE to be registered at the consular service if you live abroad, because every time you're gonna have some trouble (for work, for health insurances, for taxes, etc…) you're gonna have to use the consular service.

So unless there is 300k french HOBOS in the UK it's BS. you might have some guys that don't registered because they don't plan to stay more than a few years (and guys that left but never notified the consulate) but long term residents ARE registered, which probably gives out a 10-20% margin of error from the registered but that's it.

Now let's see what the UK National Statistic Office says.

ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/migration1/migration-statistics-quarterly-report/february-2012/population-by-country-of-birth-and-nationality.xls

Sheet 2.4.

In 2011 (reminder that accurate statistic and survey data is very long to gather and compile they don't do those every year, every 5 years at best. Because typically they're asking people one by one).

There was 127 000 french in the UK +/-17 000.
Out of those 81 000 +/-14 000 in London.

So 95 000 at best now you compile it with the real list of the french cities ("agglomérations" and not "communes", Urban Areas per population, as commonly defined by everyone en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_area#France , areas with continuous constructions and not 12th century free-city borders), wiki in french has the full list (first number AU):

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_aires_urbaines_de_France

That make London at best… 101th city of France, 129th at worst.

Takes sooooo little time to come up with BS and so much energy to refute it.

Russia was never overrun by muslims, and the mongols effect on their genetics is negligible, if nonexistent. This "Russians are part mongol" meme needs to die. It's not backed up by any scientific or genetic research, and only serves to D&C. Stop spouting lies

And who voted in the parties that let in the shitskins and extended suffrage?
Democracy is pretty much communism/globalism.

Democracy is democracy. Democracy is simply the will of the people. Nobody ever promised you it would be "correct". Nobody every promised you "the people" wouldn't be a driveling mass of easily manipulated retards.

Infact I seem to recall a lot of people warning us about that one flaw with Democracy. The Greeks had it right after all. Any Citizen could vote, but you had to actually be worth something to be a real Citizen. Slaves, outsiders, and generally unwashed plebs weren't Citizens.

I'm blaming party politics for this.

>"I'm voting labour because my family is working class" despite not having a job and being on multiple kinds of benefits
just fuck my demographic up fam

Britbongs think they are leaving the EU

This is what I don't understand the most. Why the fuck did the royals give up and hand the country over to people who would destroy? What, do they think the future that await the commoner doesn't await his grand children or something too?

Window dressing. Zero power.

Try not to write sentences that come off like a millennial SJW shitebag but in the inverse.

Sage for faggotry GCHQ you massive paki bellend

That slitty-eyed comment is genuine banter. I actually don't know how it can be perceived as hateful in anyway.

Your data is from 2011

London is a foreign country tbh.