How do I into tulpa?

How do I into tulpa?

I think you have to ass rape a 30 yo kissless virgin under a blue moon.

What the fuck is that?

tulpa.info

Really?

Archmage here.

This guy is correct. Can confirm.

So you want to escape from life and fuck in another human in your brain?
Wow.

concentrate on thoughtforming a living being. talk to tulpa, spend time with tulpa.

You'd be surprised of what you will find there.

>>>/fringe/

Also I'd check out their IRC. If they can't help you it'll be at least entertaining.

>>>/tulpa/

DON'T DO IT YOU FAGGOT

Bullshit fam, I wish it were that easy but it's not.

Tulpas are really useful, mine helped me a lot with my depression, low confidence and other problems.

You can make it be anything you want, even your waifu.

I happen to be good at that, here is what I do, you need to make a whole profile of your tulpa, what is it for, what does it look like what abilities does it have, how will you call it and dismiss it.
you write this down
then you make a sigil of it and charge it with your blood and chi,masturbation…etc
then you go into trance and start to visualize it while you breath,you start to flesh it out till it feels real to you, once you get a steady mental image of it,you start to detach it from yourself. I use a visualization of giving birth and its hanging by an umbilical chord, then cut the chord and let it manifest on it's own.

this worked for me and I have tulpas that are with me for years and only growing stronger.

try it

Bro, do you have or know any detailed guides anywhere on how to do that?

there is on the internet I am sure, but I am a natural,I don't use guides alot tbh, /fringe/ might be able to help you.

That's what everybody says :(

Get set for disappointment.

You know how you act differently around your grandma than you act around your buddies at the bar? A tulpa is just that effect, given a name and some illusionary identity. You're not going to get magical math powers from your subconscious or whatever, it's just a way to label a developed personality and talk to it like you talk to other folks. The only practical end to this is some psychosomatic/motivational effects and an introduction to a cancerous community of weeaboos and bronies who think tulpas are for the fucking.

If none of this deters you, I can tell you more. Don't make it up to be more than it is.

So you can't actually have sex with them?

What the hell does "having sex" mean in that case? It's possible you could train yourself to get a touchless orgasm, and then be delusional enough to somehow get that to work with a tulpa. Otherwise it's like fapping to a sexual fantasy and the only consolation is that you think there's another person on the receiving end that you lay with after.

Godform > Egregore ~ Tulpa ~ Servitor > Sigil

Either you choose to make a tulpa or a servitor, for starters.
Making Egregore is not easy, think of the Illuminati or NASA or the jews or globalism or maybe the /bane/ plane crash incident or the 9/11 (about how 9/11 was timed exactly with constellations, you can youtube this but I believe it had been removed). Godforms- you can't make one unless you plan on becoming "muhammad's successor" or you have enough devotees (ebola, trump, christ, shrines).

A servitor does as your intent pleases. Tulpas on the other hand exist as a somewhat separate entity and may do, not do, or do opposite of what you intended or ordered just like this .

Here's my introduction but you can skip it and proceed to next redtext:

Most similar trick to this thoughtform concept is "Image Training" or "Visualization" but the best universal example might be "Dreams" (sleeping) because everyone does it.

Dreams can manipulate our physical existence despite not existing in reality.
Dreams are vague but in most cases simulates what could possibly happen (like clairvoyance) given clues.

(..clues which are simply based from what isn't known or what is known /current knowledge/.. examples of dreams are doing something opposed to your moral or principles like socializing to strangers or plotting a crime against someone or remembering a childhood friend you forgot or having a very physically exhausting dream /being a shut-in/ or your pet meeting its demise. Maybe the closest word is to "live the unknown just in case it comes up in reality" that being said dreams and nightmares are like image training and even if we /mostly always/ forget about our dreams they're already stamped in our brain even if we never recall them we would by intuition and feelings when we encounter similar or opposite scenarios in reality /like dejavus, i tend to avoid them/)

Sleeping is quite similar but it is much more focused on our physical well being. Disturbed sleep may tire someone but a good sleep will always rejuvenate your body like it recovers faster from fatigue, sickness (why stressed people sleep more than normal) etc. but a sleepless person on the other hand might fall on physical and mental performance. Tulpas and Servitors can help you with recovery but servitors and the like on the other hand can also help you in your conscious state, sometimes including both subconscious and/or unconsious too. We can say that sleep is a perk similar to having these thoughforms.

That being said we'd spend almost third or quarter of our lives being unconsious or in a dream/sleep state which we cannot deny as something that isn't reality even if what we do is just close our eyes and halt our daily physical movements (which reminds you of something right? like death itself isn't it?).

Just like that our mind can dream on something so realistic that it changes our perception of reality, of what we do or don't do to ourselves and others. Although we only experience it 25% of our time, dreams shape who we are. The question is how to do it 100% of the time?

Start here:
Be very specific on what you want to form otherwise you end up like and this is my warning, don't try to make those japanese waifus otherwise its gonna be fucked up if you don't know jap language and expect them to speak of it, they won't talk and communicate. Just don't let them be unfinished, more importantly give them a clear purpose or objective otherwise you'll end up like those weevs. Having a life without purpose will make them find their purpose and what if they thought of killing you, making you insane, making you ill? Give them purpose right from the very beginning. Start with a sigil.

You can use an existing thoughtform that you created long time ago, maybe your ideal partner (I'm sure you have one) or self (superior you to possess you) or you can summon an existing demon or angel if you have their sigil you can use it but don't make a very large sigil if your intent is not as large (size that fits a human or even larger). Lastly this may be optional on most cases but an offering wouldn't hurt, maybe making a shrine or a temple would make them happy too (think of ebolachan as an example) but giving them name (unless its an existing devil or angel) is the most important and the first thing you should think of.

(cont)
It's a very common concept to begin with, for example the Holy Spirit, Amulets, Charms, etc.

Do you think you know how much of "them" had already influenced you? deceived you? shaped you?
Illuminati, NASA, ZOG, Globalists, United Nations, Memetics, Masons, Media, any Religion
Maybe the best way to spot them on is by looking at their weird logos involving hierarchical triangles, predatory animals or beasts.

BTW you cant be a globalist and NASA believer at the same time practice magickry otherwise/unless you're a heretic, a deceiver, an jew, an atheist, a darwinist, einstein fag, newton fag, a space travel fanatic, an ET fan or a star wars delusional.

I think they're called efetish or something but I wouldn't collectively call "metaphysicals" or whatever as "Illusionary identity."
A simple god's will like muhammads quran can fuck up several people in many ways.
Change your or other's perception of reality then surely they can shape everyones reality.

would you make an opiate tulpa?

What if I make a Hitler tulpa and let it permanently possess me, thereby returning Hitler to the world?

I tried/am trying to create a tulpa but I don't force nearly as much as I should or more recently at all. So he's still in the early stages. I strongly suggest you think about this very hard, do not try tulpamancing until you are SURE you can and will want to put in years of work with almost no gain in the beginning. Don't expect anything to happen quickly. You're basically forcing your brain to make another personality, that shit isn't to be taken lightly.