Stranger Things

Is she hanging out with Papa in the Upside-Down world or what?

She looks like carrie fisher

who cares? the show is shit

i want to fuck that little boy

Season 2 when?

kys fam

kys fam

I don't think you ever watched it. It's better than anything on television this year.

She can hang from my dick if you catch my drift.

Fauda was better. Riddle me this: if you took away all the nostalgia and homage to 80's King and Spielberg would you still think it was great? user is only half wrong about it being reddit: the series, a show about a little boy who is actually a girl locked in some autist frog's basement is pure Holla Forums.

This is a good thing regardless of what Holla Forums says

Even with hair, she still look like a boy

Wait that fucking dress/shorts thing with all the buttons. It was meant to draw your eye to the middle of the buttons so I mean whoever designed it wants you to be looking at the middle. which would be a girls vagina. I'm not insane am I thats literally how fucking things work right. What the fuck is this stuff

Pretty sure the scene in the basement where she started to take her clothes off and the kids stopped her sealed the shows success.

I was bored 5 minutes in and deleted the torrent files

pedophile shit seems to be more common than when I was kid tho thats for sure

Whoever wins…we win!

Can someone clue me in who this tranny is? I

Try and watch something other than Jap cartoons you degenerate.

Tbh I didn't give a shit about le ebin 80s references. I did actually enjoy the whole conspiracy/cold war/spoopernatural shit though. Of course, I'm sure now that people like it they're gonna make the second season total jew shit.

Does that mean Nancy is going to get BLACKED?

Personally, I felt they should have pushed for the 80's feel more.
The opening title really mimics an 80's movie quite well, (granted it looks like the opening to a sci-fi film, but still) but they should have gone the whole way with it.
The fact they mimic the 80's in some areas but not others is jarring. They should have used practical effects instead of CGI and the cinematography is clearly in a modern style.
If they really wanted perfect the look, they shouldn't have shot it on a RED Dragon, but instead something like an old Panavision camera and 35mm film.

this is a bad thing regardless of what TVTropes says

To be fair the show can stand on its on regardless of the 80's references.

Nobody wants that.

not really. it's just a cookie cutter government conspiracy story

Oh God I hope she doesn't turn out like that.

"I want to ___ Millie Bobby Brown."

"tongue-fuck the gaping asshole of"
if you you know what I'm getting at.

I don't. please explain

Will she have to shave her head again or will they let her keep her QT pixie cut?

Should I give her my throbbing eggo, Holla Forums?

Why does she always pose bow legged? Does she have down syndrome?

To have a less stick figure you retard.

the studio doesn't let her eat Vitamin D in an effort to keep her young-looking for longer

i'd hang my papa in her upside-down world if you know what I mean

Actually I have no idea what you mean. What do you mean by this?

Was anyone else icked by this?

means i'd fuck her in the asshole so hard the room would stink

yeah dude, a boy kissing a girl. it's sick.

user I still don't understand. What do you mean?

I'm gonna insert my penis into her anus and ravage it so hard it loosens her bowels making her shit herself stinking up the room

Please explain further, I can't quite wrap my head around what you're trying to say.

Benis>hole>POO IN THE LOO

It looks a like a tranny kid kissing another tranny kid.

That might be a bit too much but there would be nothing difficult with filming the show with a late model Vidicon camera.

I want to fuck her. I'm not even a pedo.

Sure you aren't

into what?

She's stranger than life.
Inspiration for the title?

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

There is something metrosexual about this "girl" I can't quite put my finger on.

In any case, not nearly feminine enough. You all have shit taste.

could be because she's prepubescent

Yeah but its an effeminate "boy" kissing a butch "girl"….. Boy has long hair and is a pussy faggot girl has short hair and is hero/ stronk woman.
Boy doesn't get the girl its really the other way around…… leftist subversion everything is backwards…. girl gets guy…..

At least its not tyrannies and fags yet.

Just released some cum. Not a pedo btw

It's the fucking hair. And usually they start looking less feminine as they get older (face wise)

Get a load of this retard.

they're not. prepubescent children are androgynous

Yeah okay

way to prove my point. there's no way to tell whether that's a boy or a girl, other than clothes and hairstyle, which are culturally relative

off yourself

seconday AND primary sexual characteristics, dumbass

Why are Holla Forums pedos drawn to these goblins? Holla Forums pedos have much better taste

yeah man, why can't our pedos spam the board with actual cp too?

Holla Forums pedos dutifully watch only what (((hollywood))) tells them to watch.

At least chloeposting has been down lately. Incessantly btching about how downhill a 12 year old went is kind of pizzagatey.

I like the show but good god was that was a shit name to give their shadow realm.

she is in fucking skeleton mode. fucking disgusting.

I'm ashamed that my people are so weird looking.

are her shoes made of bone?

that's kinda creepy user…

Ugh I can't even JUST ugh

maybe in some shithole like 18 is the legal age for no reason America

kys nyberg

Blah blah blah pedophiles

Why didn't she keep watching that episode of Transformers?

Transformers was some gay shit. I mean it even has Trans in the title.

that show was alright
pretty fucking degenerate, though

In what way?

Was Papa a pedo?

Duh

I only pretended I watched this show. Just binge watched it today and I loved it. Probably my fave show from netflix, hell 2016(even though I watched it in 2017)
The cgi and special effects were really bad in the final episode but that's a given when the entirety of a cgi monster is shown.

Poor steve is gonna get cucked next season.
I do hope El gets blacked by lucas next season though

why?

wtf papa is just letting it swing

youre a fucking shitbird, you and your kind belong in a gulag for realsies

lol I'm in every thread with you

where the fuck is everybody im going out for lunch

NO, I assume "people" on /tv have watched all the good tv and movies at some point, but definitely arent watching them now because theyre obviously all garbage and they have better things to do like playing shitty vidya or shitposting here or more likely watching chinesse cartoons

big difference

What do you mean "people"
You trying to be some kind of racist or something?

Only faggots do that.

WE NEED MORE QTS IN MORE OF THESE PANTS
THIS FASHION HAS TO BECOME A THING
THIS AND THOSE SHIRTS WITH THE CLEAVAGE LIKE IN MY CHINESE TRUMP CARTOONS

LOL, WRONG IMAGE, NO FUCKS GIVEN

Every time you post I cringe. I shitpost but I do it with the knowledge that I know I'm shitposting while you shitpost thinking it isn't a shitpost.

WHAT'S WRONG BRO?
WHAT BOARD DO YOU THINK YOU'RE ON?

Bruh I don't think you're some reverse troll cause you've been at this far longer than I have been. No one can hold an act this long. You're a parody of the worst of both Holla Forums and /a/ mixed together and I know you're not even faking. I shitpost in all the threads chum. I have no ill will towards any topic or poster on Holla Forums but you're an exception.
You sicken me.

SO YOU WANT ME TO POST MORE, IS THAT IT?
A-ARE YOU HITTING ON ME user-KUN???

So this nigga right here isn't just a former city cop huh? Takes out train secret agents, can infiltrate a military instillation, was able to bargain his way out from getting whacked and the car he got into at the end.

He's a Gary Stu.

He could be a super cop but that doesn't explain the two mysterious men that pull up beside him.

She looks like Lena dunham when she was a kid

You shut your lying whore mouth

But Millie isn't qt and those pants are ugly.

She looks like a fucking boy.

Gets me every time

You have trash taste fam

Seriously look at her, that's Lena Dunham's face on Brand's body

Oh nice catch! They didn't hint this at all but your screencap makes me think it might be possible. Show's writers didn't want to be too in your face about it I guess.

I think she's a goblin but she's nowhere near Lena ugly.

Is it indeed a better 80s Amblin tribute than Super 8?

Her brothers name is Charlie…