Soup Holla Forums

soup Holla Forums.

I have a Holla Forums question which is too stupid to be asked in Holla Forums since I will be eaten alive by them because I'm tech illiterate and don't know any better.

Is it possible to hear a persons cell phone conversations just by having the number? I mean do you need special equipment and shit? if it's possible, is there a way to report someone who you think is doing it to you?

I ask because I believe this faggot is listening to my shit, when I see him he ask me the type questions that otherwise he would not have known unless he knew something. I mean it's too suspicious. This guy has a friends who is a detective so I kind have suspicions, and never mind the fact that when I make "private" calls sometimes the calls gets cut off and it feels like someone is listening. And if you're wondering what these "private" calls are then it's just me talking to some women that I know and basically cheating on my wife since she can't put out anymore, old age and shit but I also make business calls and put my private information on them as well.

I want to know, is this shit possible? I have a full on rivalry with this guy. we are friends as you call it, but I don't trust this man one bit. How the fuck can I get to the bottom of this? it's not only affecting me but also my best friend who isn't even married and my 25 year old nephew who has nothing to do with this. They explain the same fucking problems that I have?

What do I do? I can't keep changing numbers since it's hard to keep track of my connections. Can I just file a report on this guy? can I do it anonymously?

is it even fucking possible or am I just being paranoid?

here some cockteasing bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

mir.cr/1PKNHSXX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm from Holla Forums.
Post pic of wife and I'll help you.

I'm not an expert on this sort of thing, but there is a ton of various viruses and shit for smartphones… shouldn't be too hard to do, especially if he had access to your phone at some point. Dumbphones can be tapped too, but unless they have some BT vulnerability, probably not something a semi-informed normie could do. But again: all I have is some general knowledge of CS/IT and next to nothing about this particular subject, so do take my word for it.

*do not take my word for it

Anything with a chip can be hacked… Be that car, cell phone or government server

The question is how likely it is. He probably won't be using any valuable zerodays and shit, only to spy on his "friend".

Also there are devices that can tap most phones if they are in physical proximity (~10s of meters). But they're not cheap and often illegal.

So can I just report this guy out of suspicions or would i need some evidence?

I know the guy would have interest in ruining me since I run a remodeling crew and he runs a paving crew, I hardly ever talked to the damn guy, he knows where I live but I've bought 2 smartphones from different carriers and only one got compromised, well I think it did since I hardly ever use the other phone but to talk to my employees and even and the calls for through fine and the other just sounds like if someone was listening. I'm probably just being paranoid. But is there a way to know for sure? The stuff that's been happening lately can't just be coincidences.

There's no universal way to be sure, but there are some preventive measures. Getting a cheap dumbphone Nokia would probably help and is pretty easy to do.

Yes, with the right tools.

There wouldn't be a way to find who is doing it without proper tools.

It's possible and it could be happening to you through number of different ways.
This is why you shouldn't operate proprietary devices. We warned you.

~ Holla Forums

Am I the only one that was hoping to see her get hit by a train

Alright so despite the possibility of it being possible, is there anyway I can get him? like anonymously report him to some alphabet agency?

ask him

OP have you been smoking meth lately? Paranoid schizophrenia is common if you smoke too much meth. The police are just outside your door, be careful to check your room for a bug from the investigators. Even your computer might be bugged, you better make sure there isnt any spyware on your computer. Have you turned on the TV lately? Are there any TV shows talking about your investigation?

I only have one addiction and it's alcohol. Never did meth or anything else. I can't smoke due to me having asthma, but I always wanted to try shrooms, but I have no idea how to get it,

Grow em
>>>/myco/
It's dead but has good info and it's fucking easy as shit.

yes. if you have their number, you can dial in to their phone and press *# during the ring and it will transfer you as a "guest" to the call in session. you have to use the #, too, because that tells the system not to say "caller xxx-xxx-xxxx has joined the call"

Yes. There are several ways.

1: Sneaky method.
Borrow/steal phone. Guess password or hard mode reset it, install rooted sneaky "parental:spouse:spy" app that uploads recordings of screen, recordings of calls, text conversations, location, websites visited, links saved, with option to simply Listen or Watch phone's mike or camera remotely. Expensive app, especially if you have to quickly substitute identical phone and quickly exchange SIM card.

Note: Cloning a phones IMEI is illegal, but not necessarily in Your country, but sometimes difficult, impossible, or easy. Depends on the phone. Spy mode app does not require cloning an IMEI.

Method 2: friend method. Befriend the person, move in, never leave their side. Very difficult

Method 3: purchase Expensive wideband multi tuner digital controlled GSM CDMA cellular band radio. Record the digital or analog signals of desired band. This records all phone coms of all phones working and within range of the device. Use tools to filter our phones that are not targeted. Use illegal but known method crack to break into digital conversations, and also internet packets carried over same band to and from target phone. NSA FBI CIA Mi5 Mi6 method seems ridiculously expensive at first- use a high quality gaming laptop with super speed usb3 device support to talk to digital radio device, have someone ELSE drive the tracking car while you operate the software. Have second car or third person monitor a GSM cellular GPS tracking device magneted or epoxied to the frame of target's vehicle.

Method three: clone sim
Downside cloning IMEI likely also needs to be done, modern cellular network operators don't like cloned sims, and detect same sim w/two diff IMEI. Even cloned sim + IMEI are detectable as being in two locations at once via differential or wavering "cell tower GPS location" triangulation.

Works well in recycled/older equipment used in 3rd world until they upgrade to more modern equipment for power consumption/reliability/capability reasons.

Method other: record wifi using wifi device in I'm-a-whore mode and capture all packets. Use tools to guess Key, then decide. Use tools to break up packet streams into incoming and outgoing UDP and TCP packets between IP addresses and sort by ports. Guess purpose of streams by port #. Pick something useful. Maybe they are using a VOIP app instead of the phone's default cellular purpose.

Method four: waterboard them into allowing you to freely monitor them and modify, replace, or entirely substitute their cellphone on demand. Use the comfy chair.

He's going to blackmail you once he collects enough information. Be prepared.

cant hack smokesignals motherNIGGER

Edit: wtf wordfilter??

Yes it's possible and anyone who can get a peering in the SS7 network can do it to any phone from any location. there is nothing you can do to defend against it except not use the SS7 network to transmit unencrypted data. If you want to protect you calls and text from eavesdropping then use something like signal.
pdf related
b.1339.cf/qchopcv.pdf

mir.cr/1PKNHSXX

Kill yourself, you deserve everything you get when they out you and you go straight to jail to get married to Jamal in a shower of semen and crack

nigger

fucker