Would you consider marrying only a wholesome, innocent, virgin...

Would you consider marrying only a wholesome, innocent, virgin, or does a girl's whorish lust filled past not matter to you if you are in love?

Pic related of former, not the latter.

Might pass on that thanks…

I would love to have a personal harem of loyal trusting women but i'm not a mormon.

Worshipful cult girls are the best

it's not lawful to marry them so young these days
they grow up so fast

Why live?

Having a kinky and lusty past is best. You can get her to do anything for your sexual release. And she's a cutie OP. I've seen her before, but can't remember where.

There are no wholesome, innocent virgins. The girl in you pic isn't one either. Feminism and degeneracy have won. They are our culture now. We aren't even allowed to profess a personal preference for virginity. Remember the "no hymen, no diamond" thing? All that was saying was, "I personally will not marry you" and shit literally hit the fan. You are literally not allowed to have that personal preference.

In an ideal world I'd choose the virgin, but this isn't an ideal world. Nowadays the best you can really do in urban areas is find a girl whose past isn't past what you deem the point of no return.

I would never marry a whore.

Good point.

And moar of her.

What is that point of no return? Nigs, dogs, other girls, married men, old men…?

For you

Not forever, as soon as ahmed conquers europe this will end again but only ahmed will get our womyn

I just deflowered one of your innocent girls last week, and it was OK. She bled all over my sheets. At least a whore has never done that to me without permission.

Dogs

Actually, the one good thing about Islam is that anyone can be achmed. It's not going to suck for us nearly as much as it will for women.

nigs, dogs, and more than 2 other men, whether old or married

other girls don't count, all virgin girls do naughty shit with their schoolmates at a sleepover

Many sleepovers were enjoyed.

likelihood of divorce rises after the female has had a sexual partner.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Why do you faggots really care about sex that much

GRASS ON THE MOUND, GIVE IT A POUND!

The woman I was going to marry, we lost our virginity to each other. Unfortunately there was a complicated problem that prevented me from marrying her. I can't go into detail about it, but me and her remain friends, we still love each other. But now me and her live far apart from each other and lost contact.

I'd use the rightmost one as a cumdumpster. the rest get gassed.

She fucked your friend?

That's a guy…

mmmmm, what I could do to her. What I hope she has in her past to make it possible

you learned in the church when the dude in robe asked if anyone had a problem with you two getting hitched that she was your long lost sister separated since early childhood?

He found out that he liked dick more than her

nice

nope

No.

No.

Nope.

Once a whore always a whore

That is good, and the sex better. Marry her.

share your sleepover experiences
for science purpose

I bet you think taking care of some other guy's womb shits is fine to deal with as long as you get sex.
God you're a faggot.

pregnant or has a kid is one of these: no return

Who is this girl?

Don't know. Do want tho.

She is gorgeous and here with her old bf.

really, money

I would hug her, and give her something else to suck on rather than that straw. She is marriage material.