Sup faggits

Sup faggits,

Its finally the weekend. What are you all up to besides getting high, jacking off, watching anime, and shitposting?

Working

jacking off, watching anime, shitposting, jacking off, vidya, jacking off, shitposting.
a nice life a have here.

not living for free in the basement of your dad losser
I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

Too poor to kiss girls

kek

Already jack off this morning so can't jack off for another 24hr, so just shit posting and vidya for me.

lol fuck outta here you little bitch

If you ever lose your virginity prepare for disappointment

It's barely mid friday you illiterate.

I'm turning 76 next month faggot. Try getting your dick up when you're my age let alone being able to jack once a day.

kek

cry more about it faggit

league and lurking.

league is for camwhores

;_;

Bruh why no flag on these posts?

Also, have a bump friendo. Could you repost that OC that you made? I forgot to save it to my computer.

what are these can anybody tell me

Just look up what's printed on the pill. I'm seeing 93 7212 but what I'm getting can't be right. Also it's possible that they're been emptied of their original active ingredient with something else put inside like Molly.

yeah tried that too, and i thought that yesterday but i'd also had crack so couldn't tell

I'm gonna get high with my mate later. until she shows up, I'm gonna be trying out Holla Forums, because I've been permabanned from 4chan for no reason.

pls leave. we dont want you here

alright

what kind of drugs do you have?

Thanks fam ^.^

Yes heed this advice.

don't leave without emptying your pockets faggot. whatever you do, don't try that one here.

How do you tell if a smoke shop has noids, and if they do how do you ask the shop owner without sounding like a narc?

bump

Im working to help make sure my communities essential services keep running so others can enjoy their days off. How have you helped your community today?

sounds like a waste of time tbh. in any economic model of a common good, the free rider's benefit the most disproportionately. so if you were rational, you would let others do what you do but reap the benefits of their actions.

You're right I'll just leave now and let hundreds of millions of dollars with of damages happen. Fuck the 70,000 people depending on me. One of those lazy untrained fucks can do this job.

Paradox autism games marathon for me. Anyone else?

Fight me faggot

What is this, cuckchan?

come at me then, bitch
cincinnati, oh
lmk where to fuck you up

It's only an 8 hour drive. So I'll see you in 10 hours at the base of the Carew Tower.

where is that?

Downtown Close to the River, Duke Energy Center, and the Aquarium

okay thats close to me. im game. make a thread when youre there and ill come fuck you up. what kinda care are you going ot be in

Prove you're not a kike, a faggot, or both.

lurk moar faggit, my ethnicity is not a secret

prove it amerilard.

I believe he's Taiwanese

ttt

bump

bump this faggot.

thnx fam

Hey, last time opiate made a thread i asked about people selling salvia D in georgia. Somebody said I could get plants for herb shops, can somebody tell me where to go for more info on that?
Also, opiate fag, I would love to be your friend in IRL, or with a lot of people on here, but the world is not that small. I would give you mad blow j.

nice trips you fucking faggit

Do you have an answer?