Brit/pol/ #876: Election Edition

Voters head to polls across UK for 'Super Thursday' elections
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36205839

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=mFIfEHeHqwc
8ch.net/pol/res/5899763.html#5900357
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/05/uk-national-and-local-elections-polling-day-live-updates
twitter.com/AFP/status/728221501535748096
8ch.net/pol/res/5899974.html#q5901096
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_Chapman
twitter.com/kittycatboyd
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574552/Polls-open-Britain-Jeremy-Corbyn-faces-ballot-box-test-Labour-leader-super-Thursday-elections.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575183/Cameron-wheels-foreign-leader-tell-Britons-vote-EU-Japan-s-premier-warns-UK-attractive-Brexit.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574245/The-unpleasant-PMQs-attended-QUENTIN-LETTS-yesterday-Parliament.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574866/Two-British-people-smugglers-seriously-wounded-shoot-police-125mph-chase-French-motorway-left-motorcyclist-dead.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/front-national-now-top-choice-french-youth/
imgur.com/gallery/Pn5oR
google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv1sGgTyF6-4A2z7Tx3BlcCsNRFcIwNSuim2c1XmQqbe10rZEb4EzV7dvsN_1q8jC9OrSpm-bD_13GzYVCEScn60dsX08gwbKZkcgOqYVkU19CWaYDA29br8dVFx-q4gUioapzmWnIOtQU2iWrLDl2QhVswJIw4euSkkml9eIqCkbjEjcIbd1UgEUpZ56ml_1DMeL-94ELZy_1pb2r0js9CumOFoacv90MWQaexFtJpeBUyCdSygF5HdeT2H_1lI1Ssi69qKZp343sTE6uMwaQ2Dh3O0PFRkjWUddh2GHs6Z49AVgljt6U3nve4GrBP3MArr43U-_16ejHFVn50ZZcJDFJjNDxcRmZy7UHoYKfWvP3-nEwg4cC-5rVAD7oOoZXxOmq00ho-j9AcwcwAxO5ABuh1V_1qDVc8-chAoTkcyGqkBfTEZs0T7oOXh4-AllpshYjGmZ6wdZqFQGg76zeAyQToTeQv7mW05QGTWUB21RdjAj5abfVPNgAS0vjbZTIpnHsIr1Dge1Mpvlk-x86g9niJCrHh7oovtPqo-HgR7xJXOnhg3TkL2I6qRPxGAYFzByo6bU4DF7tHBTvC9jpvKq2vKbXlLMLqoWGKyV8mDtJwFHzBXit4N3IHSpZqp4O1uwbxBEiKiiOFA6T3pJiCpwtZqhwnhRd7ULRZDxsW1VCDBclVC1UwXmoiWLmmEE-K4ZYzDkxxyT0qCBNte5NY4Eyxu7NJYJgC0C8LIj3X6s2lGtMnXNdCT8xm1xZesksOYbdOt5jk5SAk3auXmDLKvYuhQNI9q3zc3IJayRnLpZPAoVJYgnq8eT-cqc4e0Z_1f8D2PopMof1cHW_1BTpXZ2kr17WfRfnH5BD-V7uUML8UDv4kyucLe7i3nFESwQzFaehqJrpdPP0ZaxvxsAmGkfC66dVxItp0DPZR1SN6eiBq4C_1pT9k1KKzCvLr-7I8HXa7g3fdMgczogdxK1pn3e2vG5h873Klpbb9ioohEYUj_1gq89KRlSHkqY2GkfSiU-ofM4mo7kqxBC2bVSRE7AFgc_1saOKLKE5gndsfHSCx574JW9uKX4HH2i_1kzMpS0TZfIkb9LWoFb54jj1q0tUlDwO_13LZAu2q20HVUY1y5x36T24Vnbx7GUb9qiJeT9sB9P_1L8huvJppUJm-F0vsHusV5iq8dy_1dZZl1WVoNnvujpU2dFMkyOifZ1gOUK4Ra829JNi3K4PqacbANqwUUkBvDnQ2fx9SGQp9xMadCZ2KKErJhKQbruROfolqFMXl7qWPQJCcpaTVbie5Mg2wOAwzYAeGhjp7EHbnRfeQm6jKcJV1KJTs2N2xMPJkPefnDn-bQ4GnsVto040q381KQ2itFEua-ItlxwTW8khD5f56tPxrGBXYPwqJyKL8qPrSYxQ8EujcrN7L1Lh9c3WFFoHx7QGqMPqE76yV2NSr6EY3Aiu_11irQTUX9cR_1d5z59asXxyC4As_1tXwGxrSiEroK06KTVaEv05PFl5NtqYcERFaL8epLxTyxJU-7EAfV_1kQioWl0iwL5QvyaaJ0YRtEe2kx430XoKJsIAyrQGYdDyebmqAA2Hd4Q0B4CxRtJKfe2HKGQVQBEdEemtlIuOqmA1yOcW6UXDh_1DT0Gw
8ch.net/pol/res/5901997.html#5902108
westerndailypress.co.uk/BREAKING-Gloucestershire-police-investigate-Tory/story-29233698-detail/story.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/whalley-range-crash-funeral-mosque-11289376
twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/728267813903863809
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/green-party-block-anyone-opposes-transgenderism-public-office/
youtu.be/pzj60nAMRmA
youtube.com/watch?v=IyNJzKduvos
poal.me/k1ixmr
vocaroo.com/i/s0Rio4hcee7f
youtube.com/watch?v=yOiBQDwSvIQ
filmon.com/tv/bbc-news
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
youtu.be/Oc-H0k_mr04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory#General_and_applied_uses
poal.me/d0pwet
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575400/Benefits-capital-Britain-revealed-new-map-showing-parts-country-guzzle-biggest-chunks-UK-s-161BILLION-welfare-bill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God Khan is truly disgusting

SECOND FOR UKIP

Isn't he perfect, lads?
I want him to impregnate me with ayy lmao babies.

how high is Khan polling

any point me even voting

tfw manlet mayor

Can't Boris just be mayor for life?

should girls vote?

Can we please stop taking Americas shitty culture.

May as well, lad.

only married ones

WEW

Ill probs vote Zac with the rest of my family

ok. i'm not married so i won't vote today.

this tbqh

Dubs we firebomb London Central Mosque if Khan wins.

Singles you firebomb it anyways
save britain you worthless cuck

JUST FUCK OFF YOU FAG DON'T LISTEN TO SOME user ON THE INTERNET IT WAS HYPOTHETICAL
YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO VOTE UKIP - YOU FUCKING GO AND VOTE UKIP
ARE YOU STUPID JESUS
yes I'm mad now

Who else voting UKIP in the police commissioners election?

I doubt there'll be much more than a 10% turnout, so we might win some of these fairly pointless posts.

but it sets a bad example if i vote even though i think we shouldn't.

congratz on the new islamic caliphate capital britbongs
TOPKEK

yes. women generally shouldn't because they tend to pick shit decisions. Not all and not always. But we're not in a position were we could fix that so you might as well use it to your advantage.

Also stop attentionwhoring.

UKIP across the board.

Goldsmith second choice for mayor behind Peter Whittle.

Women were a mistake

Do you talk to all women like that Amed

lol retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

see this is what happens when women vote!

but then i can never say women shouldn't get to, because the first thing i'll be asked is "did you vote?" then i'll have to admit i did and explain all your mental justifications. instead of just saying that i stand by my principles.

that isn't a woman lad

Centuries from now, white british children will be standing in breadlines, waiting for their daily rations of halal breadcrumbs, and as the hundred-mile long line of handsome, weathly, bearded, goat herders walk past spitting on them with their words and also saliva; an ape like cry will be heard from the children as they bellow out in symphony. . .

;_;

Democracy was a mistake.

quote Nigel
you're the turkey that votes for Christmas

You aren't a woman
Kill yourself you fucking freak

I know lad

that only works if i can vote for a candidate who wants to strip me of the vote.

Just got back from voting.

>tfw it's a really nice day in the north west

People were a mistake

Do you need a polling card? i havent had to use one before

I hate to be rude but the helmet makes him look like a special education student.

no that works just as fine if you stand by your principles
women will never be stripped off votes lad it's 2016

Just back from voting.

Voted Conservative because there was no UKIP candidate standing in the area.

Voted UKIP on the PR paper.

t. Jock

Fingers crossed we get David Coburn in to the Scottish Parliament.

No.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

fine i'll vote if my bf thinks i should. even though it's wrong.

btw even married women shouldn't get to vote tbh.

That's as may be, but at least he's our special education student.

Manchester fag here and i agree it is ,Nice day for training

You cannot possibly be an actual woman.
The only person I have ever met who was this much of a stereotype was a tranny trying to be as much of a "girly girl" as humanly possible.
No healthy human being acts like this.

missed opportunity smh fam

i'm not a girly girl though even though i'm submissive.

Were you severely abused as a child? Because I can't imagine any scenario where a woman acts that submissive if they weren't either abused, or are just acting out a flanderised fetishist idea of what a woman is (ala said tranny)

although I will admit I do fancy him a little that's still pretty gay lad

what's wrong with being submissive?

Forget the interviewer…he's a Lebanese Jew Canadian….listen to the Danish psychologist on the unique mindsets of Muslim criminals in Denmark.
youtube.com/watch?v=mFIfEHeHqwc

Submissive=/=entirely lacking any and all self autonomy
polite sage because this is basically a blogpost now
Trump memes for your trouble lads.

my mate stole my phone since he doesn't understand how IPs work

i can still have autonomy even if my bf makes some decisions.

Who /leeds/ here?

Voted Connies in vain last time, voting UKIP this time.

"I can still have autonomy when I as an individual actively want to have no autonomy"
Is this poster a secret feminist trying to make me hate submissive women?

lads stop it

Just got back from voting lads

Just two african women behind the desk in a small hall

You're supposed to be able to lead a woman to some extent m8

Think about social gatherings, how many times does a female take the lead as opposed to a male?

i want my bf to make most decisions for me because i respect him and know my place. i get to talk to him about his decisions, which is my say.

this.

I'm sitting in Leeds right now.

The train up here was some of the best scenery I've ever seen.
Now that I'm here I wish I was back watching England roll by.
Too many non whites.

Yeah, no shit. But the idea of a woman actively wanting to not be able to vote isn't just completely fucking self detonating in it's logic; it's just entirely infuriating in how pathetic it is.
I get that women are supposed to be submissive, but at least have a tad bit of backbone or what is even the point?
It's like breaking a horse that can't even fucking stand in the first place.

i do have backbone! not wanting to vote is the logical view.

This is why any women in these circles is highly suspicious to me.

We have a Russian woman who lurks here. No, really. That's probably who it is. Women are different over there. The myth of pure Aryan waifus is bullshit. They still have disgusting slags. More than here, and they're even worse than here. But the few who're still traditional are more 'submissive' than women ever were here, as I understand it.

god I can't even respond her prose is so depressing it's like talking to a child
also seriously I think this might actually be he tranny that I knew like a year ago.

Maybe i've just been brainwashed by "muh strong woman" bullshit, but generally I want a partner to at least be somewhat dominant, to the point that it's difficult to make them submit to you, otherwise what is it that keeps them from submitting to anyone else, or even further what is it that makes them worthwhile if they'll just submit to any worthless man with even an ounce of aggression in him?

sage for blogpost

Thread status:
politics [ ]
derailed [X]

i'm not shitposting! i'm trying to have a political debate!

and wtf is wrong with my prose?

Sorry for my (1) I've been busy playing vidya today.
Holla Forums has an archive somewhere. Maybe there's proof there. Don't care enough to go looking right now though tbh. Feel free to look yourself. :^) Other posters might remember her.

idunnojustseemskindofvacuoustome

Seconded. back to the politics of britbongistan

So is boris secretly a supergenius? Sort of a proto-trump? If not how the fuck did he get elected?

lamo

ur 1 cheeky cunt m9

muh feels. are you sure you aren't the girl, user?

i'm trying to debate a serious political topic and you're getting triggered by my prose. feminine as fuck.

Your mum's a slag and I fingered her behind the asda.

Jokes on you my mum's dead XD

Underrated post for using muh OC.

Fite me irl famalam.

i know hardcore anti voters and even labour voters who voted for him because he is funny and likable.i think he would win a election as tory leader

8ch.net/pol/res/5899763.html#5900357

Hey lads fight the German menace in here pls tbh

Then get a psychic to bell her for you, cunt.

To put it plainly your argument is really obviously wrong, and on top of that your very simple english leads me to believe that you're not all that intelligent muh ad hom i know which makes me feel fairly bad for having attacked you in the first place.

Boris as PM would be glorious though, wouldn't it?

You mean flippant stoner teenagers by this, right?

meant

Flippant teenagers/young adults not stoners

Who did you vote as your second choice for mayor lads?

I voted George Galloway

Richard Spencer is a pro EU bum boy tbh.

to put it plainly you haven't even made an argument and on top of that your failure to even quote properly etc etc.

i'm the smartest girl i know, and you should be able to tell that tbh from me being redpilled and anti-feminist. i'm smarter than most guys i know too, which sucks ass for finding someone i can submit to.

voted Ukip
…m8

GhostMummy has given me enough good mortal points to have you killed by demons lad so watch your bully tongue

Also, tfw you will never be mummy's little girl

Who was your first?

trap detected!

I really don't care what you think if you think you shouldn't have a vote, as you obviously believe yourself to be inferior to men and as such I have a stick you have a hole shut the fuck up i'm trying to be nice you stupid cunt
dafuk

Zac of course

Why wouldn't you vote UKIP first and then Zac second you madman?

getting tired of these yanks tbh there was a thread on here the other day going on about how the EU would be based if it was nationalist or something, they hate this country, they hate nige and they love the "based" IRA just fuck off

Can't wait lads, followed up by a few hours of Andrew Neil

u fukkin wot m8

I'm a real girl lad. Just because i have a cock . . .

I dont know , it would of made more sense but meh.Wont make much diffrences in the end.. where as yours wont make any diffrence at all

i should still get to have an opinion even though i shouldn't get a vote!

men like you are what makes it so hard for girls who actually want to be in their proper place to get to be there.

it's not just girls who shouldn't get to vote.

DELICIOUS

old but gold

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

lad I didn't need reminding.

#notallyanks
but in other threads there's a certain type of american who circlejerk about how nige is a cuck because he's not right wing enough and wants to replace brits with pakis as long as they speak english, but they ignore when trump does similar things, he's just hiding his power level maaan. they also have a boner for the IRA because its nationalist completely ignoring their marxism

Litrally 100% of your posts in this thread have the word women/girl in it.Wouldnt be surprised if you're a queer

Yeah there's no fucking way you're a genuine woman, almost certainly just a tranny fetishising femininity to the point of absurdity.

All we can do is vote tory for now, its a hard truth , but we have to submit because things are worse under labour

a girl can be submissive to the right man without letting beta cucks boss her around.

like i won't let you tell me off when your argument is just muh feels and "if you think you're inferior i don't need to have an argument!" fallacies and getting triggered by my prose.

tbh lad it doesn't matter what my posts say, you still cucked yourself.

You're supposed to put the smaller party first and the bigger one second.

That's the point. Otherwise you don't show up in the results.

Yeah i got that hense why i said >I dont know , it would of made more sense but meh.

WEW

oh my fucking god, I'm watching the news, they're calling today "Super Thursday".

And yet prior to me calling you out on acting entirely pathetic, you directly submitted to every male in this fucking thread.
And now you're essentially in damage control mode trying to make up lost ground because i've pointed out how worthless you come off.
are you seeing impaired by any chance?

If you live in london its a tottaly diffrent stroy

Do you think i wanted to vote tory today

better to be childless and alone than have a cuck beta boyfriend.

and anons bitch about my english and say i'm stupid?

if only it was me who should vote instead of him.

tbh i already knew girls shouldn't vote but i wanted to see if any of the males here thought otherwise. if they had i'd have told my bf so he could make an informed decision about what i should do.

that's how you can tell its the trap poster.

smh fam where all the UKIP at?

Call me cuck , call me stupid , I dont give a shit.You're clearly the one exposing how insecure you are with all these ridiculous posts

Jesus fucking christ you stupid broad, the one reason why men can't get along with women is because you're all fucking morons, then you go and say that you're actually an intelligent woman, and yet you're going to throw away all self autonomy and let your fucking boyfriend decide all of your opinions?

also you're a liar and have a dick

Enough of this dendric being of homosexuals.

What are some good sites to watch live results for Brit/pol/ ? I'll have the beeb's stream as well as yoursleves-who else is any good?

All this political discussion going on lads, well done…

RULERS OF THE WAVES

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/05/uk-national-and-local-elections-polling-day-live-updates

Try this, just found it.

he doesn't decide my opinions! i just accept his decisions when he tells me what to do.

i shouldn't even get a vote in the perfect world. he'd be the only one with a vote and it would be his decision that way too.

i can get along with men better than most women because i'm not a moron.

>also you're a liar and have a dick
i'm not lad. check the ids.

Only if you feel significantly represented by Sadiq Khan or Zac Goldsmith and the parties they represent on any major issue. If they're both as useless as each other and people who think so vote for someone else, the post-election data will show that regardless of who wins none of them can claim to represent a significant portion of the electorate.

This justifies both the emergence of a new party and electoral reform.

The Grauniad…I suppose.
I'll need a shower afterwards mind.

I bet you feel big

Not going to stay up to get the results, just going to sleep early.

oy vey this is anti semitic

major parties*

Still entirely pathetic.
Also I never said you were him, you just seem entirely like a tranny to me, if not post ankles with timestamp.

Nah, every big election I try and stay up and wtahc the results come in- unless it's a very clear one sided butt fucking in which case it's merey a case of how much lube was used.
This, the EU ref and (if I can swing time off) the US election are going to make this a fun year for me.

I voted ukip on all the others , as i did on the genrals and Euro election(whitch was proportional representation.)

I already said i should of swaped 2nd and 1st vote around, but the fact is this is a two horse race and i much prefer Zac to Khan on almost all issues

Yer reading that gave me a chuckle.

don't turn me into an attention whore user.

Oh, Scotland.

That's a nice image.

Went home to visit my mum, i didn't even realise there was a vote, she was gonna vote labour.
Convinced her to change to UKIP at the last second.

>>>/out/

bitch

LEAVE HER ALONE

>''''her''
post pics or GTFO

nice d&c attempt.

omg my own white knight!

The outer two are both open faggots and the one in the middle probably is one too

Definitely representative of the scottish population

girls can't be faggots and tbh how many girls don't like other girls?

I'm hear to protect you, princess.

REPORTED

u wot m8?

You are a high level shitposter, I salute you sir.

Based Tories tbh

at any point in your life, have you ever had either entirely or partially, a benis

no fuck off I'm not the trapfreak
I don't have a boyfriend for one, and I don't live in the UK

then what are you doing here m8?

serious discussion and the memes.

Its a two horse race but if enough people don't sit around and root for either of the two horses the whole thing becomes meaningless. Elections require a significant proportion of the electorate to vote for the winning candidate if the result – them representing the entire electorate – is to be seen as valid. A symptom of the other thing is new parties and electoral reform.

As I said it all depends on whether you're happy to be in a voting bloc represented by Zac Goldsmith. If you care seriously about wanting to leave the EU, punishment in criminal law, restricting our borders, selective state education, among other things both parties are opposed to, then that should sway your vote.

We should stay in the EU and renegotiate our position therein tbh. The world is changing and Britain is just a backwater country that NEEDS our continental allies. If it wasn't for Europe you wouldn't have baguettes or Lamborginis would you?

I'm proud to be a B A S E D E U R O P E A N

ffs cuckbongs

lmfao reading this thread, as silly as this lass sounds, she does make sense, you britcucks are so brainwashed into thinking that democracy is something sacred sent from the gods that you have become completely sterile and passive beta cucks who don't know how to lead in any situation or make any real change for yourselves instead of waiting and wishing and hoping on someone else or some jewy politicians.

I seriously wonder how long you can continue to see your country ruined before you pick up an AK and actually do something about it, like seriously, where do you draw the line? How far do you allow a nation to be subverted before it's time to act?

What does this mean?

kek, this is for Brits
>>>/out/

EU is a dystopian alliance that is wrecking europe, Britain can be in Europe but the EU is against nationalism.

no.

yeah no
deutsch/pol/ is telling me the same thing every time as well

And by sway your vote I mean of course at least your first vote, not just your second.

What part of NOT VOTING CONSERVATIVE is so hard to understand?

fuck off m8, get in the >>>/oven/ where pro-EU people belong

Nationalism is dangerous af tbh

Pro EU FT shill and traitor (((Rachmann)))

Does anyone have that "the main difference between jews and muslims" image featuring a normal merchant and a slightly darker merchant?

I wanted to post that in celebration of the London election, but I can find it in my Holla Forums folder.

this is why we have a reputation as being retards

the two on the left look phenotypically male, like they're development aberrations tbh

right I mean, the one on the left doesnt look particularly feminine either.

DON'T FUCKING USE THAT TERM YOU DICKHEAD THAT IS EXTREMELY FUCKING OFFENSIVE

C U C K

where do you get your assumptions from

School must be out there's a >>>>/politics/ invasion.

from here

>>>/newfag/

that user is not me. check the IDs.

w0t is fuck off you fucking degenerate

pretty much

He's got a point lad. There's a distinct whiff of NEETSCUM in this thread.

fugg

u wot m8, how am I degenerate?

pick one

How are you not a degenerate shitposter?
>>>/oven/

Neetscum is one indivisible word
t. God

Name one war that didn't involve a nation.

Spotted the Jews shill lads.

Pick all four tbh lad. Your mummy will die eventually so get a damn job before everything goes to shit.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING

kek faggot

w0t is that in revelence to?

It was in a meme folder I downloaded and it is the only butthurt reaction image I had

w0t

the fuck?

TRASH

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

YOU RACISTS DISGUST ME

IF YOUR ANCESTORS WERE SO GREAT WHY ARE THEY ALL DEAD?

NATIONS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN EVERY WAR IN HISTORY AND ONLY CLASS WAR CAN END THEM

B A S E D R U S S E L L H O W A R D

Kill me

UKIP!??!?!?!!!!

I create my own memes as well as save otheres

r8 my OC

NIGEL FARAGE???!!?!?!?!!?!?

meh should I vote for polic commissioner lads?

Vote anyone but Labour tbh

fix'd

You enjoy your muslim state you fucking faggot shill

FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT MY WIFE'S GIRLFRIEND IS A MUSLIM AND HER COCK IS BIGGER THAN MINE SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL PATHETIC BITCH FAGGOT RACIST UKIP VOTER!?

MERKEL CONFIRMED FOR RAVING FUCKING LUNATIC
GERMANS CONFIRMED RAVING LUNATICS FOR NOT FORCIBLY REMOVING THE DUMB BITCH AND HER MERRY MUSLIMS
twitter.com/AFP/status/728221501535748096

soft trole

w0t? Germans have been cucked by Jews and that is why.

The thing with kebabs is that they call every second boy Mohammed, while we have a far more multifarious name variation.

Germans are shit and always have been. Look at them in this thread acting like they're not our slaves:

8ch.net/pol/res/5899974.html#q5901096

Anti-British is anti-white

Who /comfyafternoon/ here?

I'm still waiting for you to name ONE SINGLE WAR that didn't involve a nation.

this

He voted TUSC lmao

Enjoy it while you can. Soon pubs and voting will be against British sharia law.

Anti-EU is a code word for anti-white. Only cucks would oppose BASED EVROPA.

w0t? EU is anti-european and run by jews, you are clearly a kike

Fucking /politics/ neetniggers

WEW LADS

>fall over and get piss and sticky black coloured from pepsi cola shit up my back

Never voting again.

"our slaves" sure thing m8
How you managed to win a war against Germany and still end up their bitch 70 years later is absolutely beyond me.

Fuck off anglo scum, we won't let you ruin the glorious German aryan empire for a third time.

Thanks lad.

They're our bitch lad. They're the substitute teacher everyone drives toward committing suicide lmao

fuck off with this nonsense

we need to start a miniseries called 'that's so brit/pol/'

Who /intolerant bigot/ here?

GAS YOURSELF KIKE

He Has to go back

Being sarcastic btw

Who are you calling a kike, kike? You're the one trying to get out of a union with the master race and BASED anti-semitic muslim allies.

You're not a true nationalist unless you're willing to go gassing jews with your muslim son-in-law. Muslims are aryan anyway.

I wish I had a Muslim husband tbh

Iran literally mean Aryan . . .

>>>/trash/

REPORTED

Based, I hope you vote to remain in the EU so you can get one.

Fuck off JIDF scum.

Ach mein gott, the eternal anglo strikes again!

wait we discovered ttpw's real name?!

I'm sad now

Iranians aren't brown now they're Aryan you fucking racist

Churchill gave up the empire and let Britain become the USAs and later the EUs bitch, for what, just so Germany would not be a major power in Europe? While they were friendly towards you up until you declared war on them? (and even then Hitler still hoped for peace until well into the 40s) If that was your plan then congratulations I guess. You're just a bitter faggot if you think taking on Hitler was the best course of action in retrospect.

Sorry lad, I'll use other pictures next time.

Sorry to say the Jews were right about one thing, Muslims need to be gassed too.

Isn't practically every Scottish party run by a homosexual?

>UKIP: Yes c-c-civic nationalist lads

THE ONLY PARTY YOU CAN VOTE FOR IN SCOTLAND THAT ISN'T RUN BY A HOMO IS THE LIB DEMS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_Chapman

Churchill was a staunch defender of the Empire lmao of you little faggot

Hitler did it and now Merkel is doing it faggot.

You think things would be different if fagler won? lmao

Oh, I found that picture I was looking for earlier in mid-shitpost.

Here's Khan vs Goldsmith lads.

We're all just shades of pink

>taking this obvious bait

Wew lad they're going to wipe their asses with it and call it a spoiled ballot, no bigotry allowed fam!

Voted Lib Dems on the first ballot because muh tactical voting.

you got me. yes, i have had a penis in the past. i admit it. my bf's. in my mouth. frequently.

what a time to be alive

Glad we have proportional representation in Ulster so David might stand a chance

East antrim is one to watch

Well look how that turned out. You are NOTHING now. Just a little island full of niggers and pakis raping white children. Give up.

Must feel bad being a red pilled Scot.

I wish my boyfriend would force me to go down on him. He always sucks my cock though I'm not complaining. He says I'm the only girl for him and he wants me to fuck another guy in font of him. He wants me to fuck his friend jamal. Shall i wear my UKIP rosette while i do it lads?

Bet your jealous Scot/Eng/Walcucks

Yeah only fifth largest economy and Americas go to ally lmao

SNP poz is too much in Scotland for their BBC to speak of this

lmfao

#rekt

Also daily fucking reminder that the rightful heir to your throne was Hitlers biggest fan and you bullied him out. Your epic meme monarchy is the only thing you have going and you even managed to fuck that up.

I admire you lad, I never got one

Just called the police tbh

I think voting UKIP in Scotland is classed as a hate crime

We /hatecrime/ now.

I'm not a jerrycuck but that' got to be bait.

he's a cuck, dump him! guys shouldn't want to be cucked.

We can't be tolerant of intolerance lad, it's only a few thousand voters.

Where was i wrong fam?

Only if you post about it on twitter.

Hopefully RISE steal enough of the SNP vote with cucks and the SJW problem-glasses brigade to allow at least one bigoted kipper into that hideous monstrosity they call the Scottish parliament.

Mansplaining, spreading and hedereo-padreearcal-gabital is a real big problem that actually exists and we should vote for neo-protestant self-flagellating self-hatred.

Got to guarantee the SNP wins

America's go to ally. We're their reluctant bitch boi.

*neo-protestant self-flagellating self-hatring tranny capitalism

smh

We have 5 leftwing parties

5!!

Goddamn I hope UKIP gets a few based lads in there to trigger everyone.

The second ballot is done with a form of PR

A recent study showed we were actually the second most powerful military, in terms of force projection etc.

Behold the yank problem. Soon it will be our problem.

It's a strange time to be alive in Scotland. It's like being Irish. Where your "Nationalist" party is gearing up the ethnically replace you.

Saw Sturgeon on the news posing with all black kids.

WAKE ME UP

Lel

Why is there both RISE and Solidarity?

Socialists are fucking retards, always splitting their votes into redundant pleb parties.

Who is that cum cubicle?

No we actively choose do that shit because of who we elect fam.

disgusting bitch

that's why I keep coming back bby

here have another hideous monstrosity
>>>Holla Forums673893

She looks like an art college reject.

Yes.

Probably filled with cum too.

aren't they militant fascist yes voters but they get a free pass from the media because they're lefties ?

Why does that make a difference? We choose to elect beta bitches for the people Americans choose to elect.

Addendum: albeit not all the time. We sometimes act on our opposing interests, not give in. Sometimes.

One could say they're National Socialists :^)

Why can't we just be friends lad?

i hope ukip does well but as a girl i won't condone feminism by casting a vote myself.

Obviously.

You're entirely right, but…

I'm drunk and tired let me try to explain
"largest economy" is based on nominal gdp. so only 22% of the economy is not services/finance. if you look at countries based on production, which is really what it should look at not shit like stock trading and hotel management, then we're really south america tier when it comes to production. on top of that we import more than we export, so we're entirely reliant on foreign countries to provide for us.

They certainly are racists to English people

This sort of thing seems to be engineered a lot in celtic areas. Pozcommunists in Ireland, Scotland and Wales all call themselves nationalists to cash in on cheap votes from fence-sitters who genuinely care about their identity, all the while plotting to destroy their cultural and ethnic heritage completely.

Hopefully the SNP don't permanently damage Scotland while they're enjoying their time in the limelight.

Play the game until you control it

No, you don't seem to understand economics. Making a shoe is not the onlt way to a succesful economy. Only autists who live in Victorian times think that manufacturing is the sole path an economy should take. We have the fifth largest economy in the world. Deal with it.

asses your life

I'm scared lads. The bullies are at the gates. Like drums in the deep. They are cumming.

I need a chuckle so I'm hoping.

twitter.com/kittycatboyd

I have a thing for art college girls, so long as they're upper-middle class and not SJWs or fat then I'm fine.

She writes for The National.

I've not really looked into RISE I just saw they were filled with cucks and coloured-haired freaks and that was enough for me.

Suffering tbh fam

What does an RP Scottish accent sound like lad?

>twitter.com/kittycatboyd

LADS

Do you want to try to fool leftists into retweeting Mosley quotes? They're on the same page when it comes to money

Time to post twitter autism.

Can't wait for all the BBC articles about anti English racism

I just said you're right that we have the fifth largest economy dumb fuck
I didn't say that either you massive sperg. I said having an economy based 78% around finance/services means we're pretty much fucked if any kind of international segregation happens to us. i.e. if we leave the EU without shifting our economy to more self reliant then we could be in some serious shit (I don't think we will because we can still exxplot third worlders, but still our economy is far from healthy

girls shouldn't control it, so i won't play.

Tweet his autistic inheritance policy tbh

BBC Newspresenter voice

Christ, reality doesn't even need parodying.

She's an SJW, I didn't say she wasn't.

How subtle of Merkel.

Yes.

Could re-upload this video as "Socialist speech on globalism"

No, you implied exactly what you've just wrote and I called it out as bullshit. We have a services economy which means others suffer where we won't. They need our services. Our services are second to none.

tweet his support for the eu and abolishing nations.

They seem to be eyeing up Scotland's land and pushing this idea that we need to build more on it.

Particularly concerning for me.

you little legend

More autism

yeah lets produce barely anything here and just import from China and other countries. stock markets, tourism, real estate, and social work will really keep our economy floating and strong :^)

protip: services only really help if the foreigners are in this country to receive those services. thank you for being a good globalist puppet

Based Mosley

We produce services. Not all production takes the fucking form of shitty pencils and ipod nanos. Enter the modern world. Our services benefit people ALL OVER THE WORLD. You aren't suggesting that immigrants and a handful of tourists ave made us the fifth largest economy are you?

I wonder if he's actually writing a book on the Death of Britain

this man's life is misery. we can't save him.

w e w

I read one chapter of the Abolition of Britain and I just wanted to hang myself tbh.

It's a truth nuke.

exactly, if we have a service economy, then we have to keep open economic agreements with foreign countries, or we won't be competitive in those foreign countries and we'll lose 78% of our gdp.

And service jobs mostly pay shit wages. Congratulations, your economy is based on mindless slave labor and your quality of life is crap.

Sadiq Khan on the brink of being London Mayor as election day poll hands him a huge 14-point lead over Zac Goldsmith despite anti-Semitism row rocking Labour
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574552/Polls-open-Britain-Jeremy-Corbyn-faces-ballot-box-test-Labour-leader-super-Thursday-elections.html

Cameron wheels out ANOTHER foreign leader to tell Britons to vote for the EU as Japan's premier warns the UK would be 'less attractive' after Brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575183/Cameron-wheels-foreign-leader-tell-Britons-vote-EU-Japan-s-premier-warns-UK-attractive-Brexit.html

The most unpleasant PMQs I have EVER attended: QUENTIN LETTS watches Cameron rapaciously attack a hesitant, slow-witted Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574245/The-unpleasant-PMQs-attended-QUENTIN-LETTS-yesterday-Parliament.html

Two 'British people smugglers' are seriously wounded during a shoot-out with police during 125mph chase on French motorway which also left a motorcyclist dead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574866/Two-British-people-smugglers-seriously-wounded-shoot-police-125mph-chase-French-motorway-left-motorcyclist-dead.html

'''

I don't even think he would want saved tbh.

I read the entirety of it, my diagnosis was that he should read more Evola tbh, or just kill himself.

There are upper-middle class art college girls that aren't SJWs? Please God let this be true and let me marry one of these rare creatures.

Most normie jobs pay shitty wages and yet the buying power of the pound being stronger than the dollar and Euro speaks volumes my autistic friend.

And those are not in danger seeing as it is a two way street with foreign markets more reliant on us than the other way around precisely because we are a service industry leader.

There is and her name is Hitler.

Kek'd

wot

lads, adam buxton's 5 year old daughter is a bit based

You don't have the first fucking clue how economics work, do you?

Amazing how much his optimism has diminished since this interview.

You're saying Britain will have to start making shit again?

Fuck that! I want more joebs at McDonalds.

You're right. Making things that will be undercut instead of focusing on industries where we can make money is the way to a successful economy you soft twat. This is 1923 afterall.

Front National Now Top Choice For French Youth, Britain Still A Liberal Shithole
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/front-national-now-top-choice-french-youth/

I think Mosley's greatest flaw was that he overestimated the will of our European neighbours.

They don't have that same British spirit and they loathe us.

Mosley's aristocratic background tainted him in this regard. He felt the European elite were the same as the mass.

Facebook conversation I just had with someone who lives in London, whereas I live in the countryside.

Jesus wept.

Yeah, keep getting mad because you're getting BTFO supporting shit wage jobs that only benefit the wealthy.

Factory jobs are shit wage jobs. If a manufacturing economy is so great then why don't Chinese workers have more buying power than British ones? This isn't 1871 you stupid cunt get with the times.

Beats flipping burgers for a living.

We need helicopter rides soon.

Oh you fucking mong.

This symbolises the shambles in Barnet if true: one of the council’s cabinet members, Dean Cohen was turned away from a polling station in Golders Green, according Justin Cohen, news editor of the Jewish Chronicle.

Service economies make the young worthless and the masses slaves to consumption.

Jesus fuck.

It might not be just flipping burgers but it is larger sedentary.

There's something cathartic about hard work. Kaczynski talks about this in his "Industrial society and its future", which he describes as the power process.

mkay kid, I'm done wasting my time on you

Then go to the fucking gym. I for one do not support retarding our economic growth and success because you don't feel like a "real man" at work.

Could I campaign on a vote against the vote campaign do you think?

lmao

BIG

Reminder to vote UKIP

Filtered everyone ITT btw

Including myself

What's wrong with her face?

All of it.

Christ, she's so ugly.

I didn't know these godly reptiles had the ability to predict elections 6 months before they happen.

lmao fam her acting was shit like all the acting in that piece of shit film lmao

they can't even do exposition properly lmao

"the rebels are escaping we must stop them" who fucking talks like that or even writes a script like that lmao

UR HARRRRRRRRN SOOOOLOOOOOOO!?

I do both lad.

I'm just suggesting that actually working physically feels more rewarding. No need to get ratty lad, only putting my two cents in.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Couldn't resist tbh

Memeworthy pic

Our manufacturing is highly specialised which is a good thing but these lunatics who think we going to become a manufacturing economy again will absolutely lead our country to ruin tbh

imgur.com/gallery/Pn5oR

And she almost was Lara Croft. Now it's that Alice Vikander munter. Compare and contrast the first and second pic.

If manufacturing economies are so bad then why is China doing so well? We have a smaller population so we don't have to pay people bennies for factory labour.

Not a bad of a gibbly bum tbh

I prefer them to be nice and smooth.

Why are girls such faggots compared to guys, Brit/pol/? There are hundreds of videos like this, and anecdotally it seems to hold true.

China isn't doing well at all fam. China has always been one of the top economies because it is so large. Even during the opium wars this was the case. Their rivers are polluted and their workers biggest pecuniary dreams are having enough to by a goat and become more self sufficient. If industrial economies are so good then why aren't their workers better off?

Because all women are 3 drinks away from being bisexual.

Because chinks have low standards compared to western europeans.

Would be good having the bus going into a synagogue given Labour's antisemtism :^)

She's fine enough looking. A bit plain. I guess that's why it's annoying that she's held up as some young Carrie Fisher tier babe.

What do you expect when homosexuality is being pushed down childrens throats at every opportunity?

Exactly . . . now work out that line of thought to the end . . .

Lad…

Had to make another sorry lads.

The Carswell-Kalergi plan?

B A S E D G L A S S E S M A N

kek

who is this nigger

£100 this is to show her mates on facebook "im not a racist" for being anti EU

I don't blame her in the current social climate

I said anecdotally it seems to hold true in the UK. Though sometimes I think most of them, even ones that date women, i.e. mess with them in private, do it for attention and don't really like it. That might just be me being a bigot though.

Niggers are so ugly.

hue

Most guys are still 'homophobic' irl though. It really creeps them out that gays exist. Girls on the other hand seem to very rarely feel the same way. They're either indifferent or 3 drinks away from it themselves.

google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv1sGgTyF6-4A2z7Tx3BlcCsNRFcIwNSuim2c1XmQqbe10rZEb4EzV7dvsN_1q8jC9OrSpm-bD_13GzYVCEScn60dsX08gwbKZkcgOqYVkU19CWaYDA29br8dVFx-q4gUioapzmWnIOtQU2iWrLDl2QhVswJIw4euSkkml9eIqCkbjEjcIbd1UgEUpZ56ml_1DMeL-94ELZy_1pb2r0js9CumOFoacv90MWQaexFtJpeBUyCdSygF5HdeT2H_1lI1Ssi69qKZp343sTE6uMwaQ2Dh3O0PFRkjWUddh2GHs6Z49AVgljt6U3nve4GrBP3MArr43U-_16ejHFVn50ZZcJDFJjNDxcRmZy7UHoYKfWvP3-nEwg4cC-5rVAD7oOoZXxOmq00ho-j9AcwcwAxO5ABuh1V_1qDVc8-chAoTkcyGqkBfTEZs0T7oOXh4-AllpshYjGmZ6wdZqFQGg76zeAyQToTeQv7mW05QGTWUB21RdjAj5abfVPNgAS0vjbZTIpnHsIr1Dge1Mpvlk-x86g9niJCrHh7oovtPqo-HgR7xJXOnhg3TkL2I6qRPxGAYFzByo6bU4DF7tHBTvC9jpvKq2vKbXlLMLqoWGKyV8mDtJwFHzBXit4N3IHSpZqp4O1uwbxBEiKiiOFA6T3pJiCpwtZqhwnhRd7ULRZDxsW1VCDBclVC1UwXmoiWLmmEE-K4ZYzDkxxyT0qCBNte5NY4Eyxu7NJYJgC0C8LIj3X6s2lGtMnXNdCT8xm1xZesksOYbdOt5jk5SAk3auXmDLKvYuhQNI9q3zc3IJayRnLpZPAoVJYgnq8eT-cqc4e0Z_1f8D2PopMof1cHW_1BTpXZ2kr17WfRfnH5BD-V7uUML8UDv4kyucLe7i3nFESwQzFaehqJrpdPP0ZaxvxsAmGkfC66dVxItp0DPZR1SN6eiBq4C_1pT9k1KKzCvLr-7I8HXa7g3fdMgczogdxK1pn3e2vG5h873Klpbb9ioohEYUj_1gq89KRlSHkqY2GkfSiU-ofM4mo7kqxBC2bVSRE7AFgc_1saOKLKE5gndsfHSCx574JW9uKX4HH2i_1kzMpS0TZfIkb9LWoFb54jj1q0tUlDwO_13LZAu2q20HVUY1y5x36T24Vnbx7GUb9qiJeT9sB9P_1L8huvJppUJm-F0vsHusV5iq8dy_1dZZl1WVoNnvujpU2dFMkyOifZ1gOUK4Ra829JNi3K4PqacbANqwUUkBvDnQ2fx9SGQp9xMadCZ2KKErJhKQbruROfolqFMXl7qWPQJCcpaTVbie5Mg2wOAwzYAeGhjp7EHbnRfeQm6jKcJV1KJTs2N2xMPJkPefnDn-bQ4GnsVto040q381KQ2itFEua-ItlxwTW8khD5f56tPxrGBXYPwqJyKL8qPrSYxQ8EujcrN7L1Lh9c3WFFoHx7QGqMPqE76yV2NSr6EY3Aiu_11irQTUX9cR_1d5z59asXxyC4As_1tXwGxrSiEroK06KTVaEv05PFl5NtqYcERFaL8epLxTyxJU-7EAfV_1kQioWl0iwL5QvyaaJ0YRtEe2kx430XoKJsIAyrQGYdDyebmqAA2Hd4Q0B4CxRtJKfe2HKGQVQBEdEemtlIuOqmA1yOcW6UXDh_1DT0Gw

HAHAHA FUCKING AGAIN "COMMUNITY COMES UP

Kikes have taken so many pictures with multicultural groups in red shirts it has become apart of googles algorithm

/politics posters fuck off to >>>/politics/ you arseholes. You've got your own thread for shitposting so stop behaving like Jews and taking up all the available boards with your irrelevant degenerate shite

They have captured the capital. Will this get any response at all?

London was always a foreign city

It comes from "Londinium" which was created by the Romans.

Do we know that yet lad?

Old Goldberg could pull a trick or two yet.

Deploy Russel Brand to shill for Goldsmithsteinberg

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH LAD

We probably won't know till Friday evening. They'll be purposely taking their time to count the votes and introduce some extra votes or some shit.

There was a settlement there already before the Romans came. They took it over and made it Londinium. It was originally a British settlement.

I don't know Moshe, that goy didn't fly so good last time we used him for one of our boys.

REEEEEEEEE COMMIE CHANNEL 4 CUCKS

Pumping out endless anti white/pro labour propaganda wasn't enough for them so now they've moved onto the Royals

COMMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEE THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

Or what you fucking nonce?

Yes they've also got Greyson Perry doing a program on masculinity.

Channel 4's always been a degenerate waste of tax payers money.

k

Why did they get ginger David Cameron to play harry?

REEEEEE ABRAHAM KIKE IN CHARGE OF C4

Spot on CF.

Spot on.

OR I'LL RAPE YOUR FAGGOT LITTLE SISTER AND SHIT ON HER DEAD BODY LAD

it's so old but it's such a perfect opportunity to use it. forgive me

Basic bitch tier fam

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EVERY FUCKING TELEVISION ADD IS NEGROPHILED. IF IT ISN'T A MIXED RACE RELATIONSHIP ON SCREEN ITS SOME SHITE NIGGER MUSIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't have all day lad.

That's music to my ears lad.

What's the source of that clip?

lmao what's that meme with the green man lad? That one's fucking hilarious tbh

New propaganda video lads, watch and bump!

8ch.net/pol/res/5901997.html#5902108

That's the Grinch lad.

He's quite popular for showing how upset you are with something.

I don't know fam, i saw it on nicki minaj's instagram xD

Pegida rally in Dresden.

BREAKING: Gloucestershire Police investigate Tory election expense scandal
westerndailypress.co.uk/BREAKING-Gloucestershire-police-investigate-Tory/story-29233698-detail/story.html

You must be an expert having practiced this on your entire adopted family

There are UKIP candidates for every London position.
What are you on about?

Let my people go Merkel.

Goldsmith is better than Khan.

He wants Britain to leave they EU and he's against the destruction of the greenbelt.

He's also not a socialist or a manlet.

What's great about preferenceial voting is I put UKIP first and Goldsmith second. That way my UKIP support shows up in the first round and I still get my say in the second round.

I hope they realise this is the future Queen Consort of England that they're mocking here.

Channel 4 should have been burned to the ground a long time ago.

George Galloway is such a fucking Islamic cuckold fedora wearing faggot.

Gonna write KONIGSBERG IS GERMANY in the Russian chat tbh

Empires come and go.
They aren't meant to be eternal.

All things must pass.

Went to gandad's funeral today.

I'm glad he wasn't religious. Service was short and to the point.
Bit weird though. The priest talked about Jesus being with him in heaven with grandma but both he and grandma were cremated, so presumably they're stuck in Hell for all eternity.

It's all just a comforting thought anyway I guess. Less about being Christian and more about coping with grief. Grandad was a great guy. Wherever he is he'll be happy.

Now for the 5 hour journey back South…

Turk vs Coons in Portugal. So enrichment. So fun

EXCLUSIVE TTPW VIDEO

I'm glad I killed him tbh

Are you autistic? Give the second ballet back and say you don't want to vote on that one.

Voted today lads.

Mayoral
UKIP 1st preference, Conservative 2nd preference.

London assembly (london wide)
UKIP

London assembly (Borough)
Tory UKIP guy was a muslim

r8 my votes lads.

If he had enough conviction to put country before party on either of those two issues why would he remain in the Conservative party for at least 10 years and represent it in parliament while it lied about the effect of mass immigration on housing, reducing immigration while in the EU, and possibility of treaty change? If he doesn't, why would that change after him becoming mayor?

Guess you're not a labour voter then fam

I used to live in Tower Hamlets, so I ended up having to vote labour to keep the muslim party out. The name triggers some people on here, so I occasionally use it.

I was always tempted to vote for accelerationism, but at that time I still lived there so…

This is my 1st election since moving to decent area of london.

Who should I have voted for then?

but labour IS the muslim party famalam.

Tories are the jew party.

Putting country over party is a meme. How would he possibly influence government policy without staying in the party half (well, something like 30%) of the electorate vote for tribally?

Not compared to Tower Hamlets First.

Remember the whole Lutfur Rahman thing?

Why did Enoch Powell refuse to join UKIP?

Parties aren't homogenous.
The whole point of our political system is you vote for the individual, not some vague party.

Backbenchers in every party exist.
If they didn't Boris wouldn't currently be campaigning for us to leave the EU.

COME TO BRIT/POLITICS/ LAD

BASED tbh

Fucking NEETs, don't you have anything better to do lad?

Enoch was pretty old by the time Nigel came calling lad.

BASED NEETS

Take up all the time you've spent on brit/pol/ and ask yourself "what else I could've done"

The answer isn't pretty.

I AM THE BUM BUM KING

KNEEL BEFORE ME

You dirty fucking ocker. Filtered

Remember that video where the obnoxious lefty radio personality calls up an old and frail Enoch and takes the piss out of him?

Be gone BUM BUM KING

Your anal tyranny has no power here…

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/whalley-range-crash-funeral-mosque-11289376

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'E ALLOWING ISIS TO WIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barnet (London) voters have been unable to vote due to pollsters having the 'wrong version of the electoral register'. The council leadership and all three local MP's are Tories. 4% of London's population resides in Barnet.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Powell was giving speeches at Farage's school, they were hardly contemporaries.

Good. I don't want racist filth like you to have the privilege of reading my enlightened posts.

What a proper bunch of LADS.

Holy shit they're actually trying to jew the muslim out of his mayorship.

kek

BASED STAR OF DAVID CAMERON

Can't bear it lads

In Enoch's older years Farage tried to pursuant him to join as an early member of UKIP but he declined.

I'm guessing because he probably didn't want to taint the party with his name and Farage was still relatively young/politically naive so he didn't consider the ramifications of having his idol join the fledging party.

WOW W0T A MANLET

Most based one there is 5'7

Log on to kikebook , lad im friends with puts up status about everyone should vote for khan 4 mayor

over 25 likes , checked and about 90% are white

Its over we might as well accept that are generation will be even worse

A bit of shitposting is fine, but these cunts are just cancerous…

Think the plane crash took a few inches off his height.

Anout 1400 feet i haired

Proper BRITISH lads

Bad lad

Who /UlsterBro/ here?

I voted for based DUP, then UKIP, then TUV and then TUV.

Am I a good boy, lads?

twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/728267813903863809

Turnout in London is supposed to be just 12 per cent as of 4pm 112% in Tower Hamas: if true, could be heading for a record mayoral low and if that happens they have absolutely NO fucking mandate whatsoever

Final turnout in 2012 was 38% and 45% in 2008.

Turn your computer off, go out into the bush and sacrifice yourself to a croccodile after letting the abbo's havve their way with you, you cancerous fucking Austrayan

Kek

How do you assume that iv done nothing just from that post

Ukip first lad then TUV and DUP

Dup if you're in a marginal taig area

The fact that you wrote 'Its over we might as well accept' gave me the impression that you're Hitchens-lite.

Your filter mustn't be working lad. You just replied to my comment.

Would you like me to post the webm tutorial on how to filter ids on Holla Forums?

The only thing that's keeping me from not watching QT tonight is based brexit oakshott.

Don't for get Based 'Sunshine' Benny

I'm in Strangford, so its pretty much a Prod stronghold.

There's a real chance of throwing the Alliance out of their seat here, so I went with the DUP first.

However, if based David 'kill everyone who isn't me' McNarry didn't retire from his UKIP seat, I would have gave him a first preference vote.

I hope he has Owen on a leash below the table.

hi bullies where are my poz loads please?

Is this the dragon dildo forum?

Right this way!
>>>/politics/

You do need to speak to him and at least try to explain that he is helping facilitate the misery of future generations.

Personally I would look him dead in the eyes and tell him that children will be abused thanks to his stupidity. That he will be in no small way personally responsible for every tear that rolls down those poor poor children’s cheeks as a third world invader commits unspeakable acts under the protection of an extremist mayor.

Then I would block him, block his telephone number and never speak to him again.

But then again I have a backbone and love my country and its people, lad.

No lad, this is the Tibetan gymnastics board.

Holla Forums is endless banter lads.

Won't QT clash with the election coverage?

He will use Owen as a footrest

The kircubbin fenian for Alliance was pretty conservative, hes retiring so it'll be some SJW feminist in his place no doubt

Green Party: Block Anyone Who Opposes Transgenderism From Public Office

They're the second longest running joke in our nation

I think we discovered shes married to a black man a while ago

GOLLY WOGS AT THE DISPATCH BOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Source? Also, what's the first longest running joke?

proof you shitposting frog

w0w edgy memes

Why do shills bother coming here?

Filtered.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/green-party-block-anyone-opposes-transgenderism-public-office/

Also, it's Labour

Is their humour subjectively unfunny or objectively terrible?

Sun is out, had an okay day at work, got solicitor's letter back on what's being left by the owners in the house I've just bought, just voted UKIP, drinking that aldi Brasserie with lemonade (I know it's only 2% alcohol content, but they're nice tbh).

DAY 101 of NO FAP

Oh yeah, had a cheat meal AGAIN TODAY. WEW! Just had to tell you guys that, thought you'd all want to know.

It's no porn that's good for you. Enjoy your ballcancer

Yeah, I'm sure you know a lot about wanking.

LADS

THEY PUT THIS UP THE FUCKING FUCKERS EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

Stay at home job m9, I only have to come in for meetings.

How was rushhour this morning?

Holla Forums hates democracy because nobody in their right mind would vote for them.

It was fine, traffic was okay when I finished at 4 too. Whole day wasn't bad either, just went to one of my customers and we talked a load of bollocks, haven't really been in the office much today.

Is that the new catchphrase for crap pay, inconsistent work and being a burden on your parents?

lmao that lads is the taste of the salty wage slave

I was one once m8. You're not fooling anybody.

wew

20k Web Dev job familia, got my own flat in the town centre in a mostly white area.

He's going to be bent as fuck. You could probably give him a brown envelope stuffed with notes and get him to do anything you wanted.

It's not like pakis have honour.

He said anonymously

It is an utter nightmare.

He isn’t even one that pretends to be British, he just fly’s of the handle when anyone suggests that there might be something wrong with him being pro hardline Islam.

Leftist humour isn't comedy at all. Before they become the dominant zeitgeist, their humour is aimed at subverting the idea of humour itself, thus making serious and important topics seem absurd and laughable. As the public consciousness starts towards their antics starts to wane, their co-believers move into positions of power.

Once in power, their humour becomes a query-response routine meant to identify the wrongthinkers. If you fail to laugh or show amusement at their undisguised barbs and political "jokes", they'll know whom to sic the crowd and public upon.

The Jews are white.

Not even making memes

It shouldn't surprise you.

Americans lel. 14 year olds can be slags tbh. Not that it isn't a bit sad if an adult has an interest in them, but that chat behaviour is 'predatory'? Predatory is drugging the retarded girl who was dragged to a house party by her slut sister, not teasing out somebody online to meet who seems to actually have an interest in sex. He lead the guy on pretending. Do these autistic wannabe vigilantes ever catch real rapists?
Inb4 accusations of noncery.

I guess I can respect that if it's true, surely you can be earning more though?

3rd world "democracy" here we come!

Tower Hamlets style politics but over all of london

Seems like she doesn't get that many views.

We could truly poz these videos up lads.

Oh I’m sorry lad why don’t you add me on Facebook so you can see lot’s of pictures of me drinking the latest Starbucks limited edition frappe and virtue signaling about endangered pygmy hippo’s. That way you will know I am a real human bean.

My user name is NormieMcNormalfag

It's a starting position.

I agree tbh

It doesn’t surprise me but I do feel like I have a clamp around my heart and it gets tighter and tighter and tighter and willingly give more and more ground to people who openly admit they hate us.

B-but…aren't any REAL Brits running?

Read that in this voice.

pedos

Already did my bit

How could you not vote for these policies famalams

that's right

Whats ths i+

Trumps scottish more than anything

bloke should've known better and was way too thirsty, didn't even give himself plausible deniability but let's face it, these 14 year olds aren't innocent, they put themselves into these situations.

Parents are largely to blame.

Literal back of the fag packet policies.

I bet they came up with that in between a round of Vodka cokes in some bar off of Sauchiehall street.

Also

What the fuck does the I stand for?

Interspecies? Are we going down these dark roads so soon?

JUST FUCK OFF

what russian chat lad

Northern Ireland keeping it based

Intersex I think.

basically

I is actually for "intergenerational" it's paedo love.

Well, he's German/Scott. I'm Dutch/Scott myself.
But there's probably a few more European ancestries mixed in with both of us.

Still, no Jews, dotheads, or Muslim infections in his genes, nor mine.

This

Flag changed to a triskelion of erect cocks, when?

For what purpose? I thought the consensus was that most fags didn't want to get married. Do these queers realise they're being used as idiots to undermine the institution of marriage?

Those games where they fight in aarmour m8, was on youtube before. Think the link was on Brit/politics/

Though I must say Yanks Out!

The 'I' is intersex, or hermaphroditism. It's even more pointless than the tranny thing. Even if you were 100% for gay rights you'd think it's a joke. It's the equivalent of race representation campaigners trying to get more albino Africans on British TV or something. It's got to be IRL bait.

What if Trump is a British infiltrator aiming to destroy America for what it has done to the UK?

There'll be like 200 fags here, tops. So we're talking about a select 1 or 2 couples wanting to marry. All the rest of us have to change our definition of marriage so that fucking 1 or 2 couples can marry.

Absolute bollocks

Hope you scolded them, lad.

mfw mine voted Labour

I doubt it, but I'd still like to apologize for my Jew-riddled government and their disgusting social attacks on Europe.

Still, just like us over here, you have no one to blame but yourselves for swallowing their race-mixing, degenerate propaganda.
None of their crap would work if there weren't so many dupes in both our regions.

We should have just given them all to the Soviets tbf

Lad it's not funny the entire mine turned out to vote Labour and LibDem

This never gets old tbqh fam

And for this one couple, just fucking move to the UK

Get commenting tbh.

I voted the incumbent cause the guy let me interview him when i was doing my high school dissertation and he really did nothing wrong tbh lad (labour doth , labour…kill meh)

SECOND VOTE UKIP COME ON

It's not even the Germans lad it's the "Germans" Americans

youtu.be/pzj60nAMRmA

Was that to confirm your attendance at FagCamp2015?

All the videos have comments disabled.

REEEEE

Plans ruined.

Vote user 2015

SMDFH TBFH REEEEEEE

But they don't. There's one comment on the newest one from 21 hours ago and they're open. Maybe barely anyone comments.

Local Councillor lad

I'd be ashamed to admit my family vote for labour i.e. a family of morons. How can you be so shameless?

I feel bad for you bongs.

That seems to be the only one tbh

Smother them lad.

Ebis

Is that her BLACKED audition photo that's been kicking about?

I don't think about you at all yank.

How much of her is Asian?

Why you gotta bully us lads?

New Manx flag

not progressive enough apparently

Brit/pol/ has always been filled with bullies lad. Sad part is that if you call them out you will get banned.

Reported.

No, please, lad. I was just warning that other guy.

Are you the little faggot that went on that massive rampage of shit posts when you got banned for mummy posting?

Nah you can't be.

She's Askenazi based, taig gross and a pinch of Asian

That's me, lad. Just not the same when I can't mummypost

Well it's the latest one so POZ IT. POZ IT NOW. Brit/pol/ GO GO GO.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyNJzKduvos

(checked)
Savage

JUST POGROM MY SHIT UP ENGLISH LADS

10/10

What do you think she's doing right now, lads?

She's with Chad or Tyrone.

Probably laughing about all the beta cucks that follow her around online and adore her.

Mine voted Tory.

Could be worse, they're not voting for Brexit. Boomers eh

You lads don't even have any lmao

Watch out, lad. Bullies can have you banned for even mentioning your mum.

Just voted
Did UKIP of course. No other choice. have to save Britain.

THAT MOTHERFUCKING FEEL WHEN GOING TO SAVE BRITAIN AND MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN

Fucking degenerates.

Reported for being a shitposting NEET degenerate.

I voted. By voting you legitimise criminals. The biggest fear of politicians is that you DON'T vote
Remember, if you vote, you vote for the poz. That is the choice you make

Cookies taste savoury without the magic of mummy

they can ban me if they pls, I have B A S E D brit/politics/ to return to where mummy is welcome tbh

You can hear the fat muffin topping over the microphone.

idk I've made the best posts in this thread lmao

Fuck off Russel.

The biggest fear of politicians is that their opposition's supporters don't vote?

k

Results when?

Onan Jones looks like a premature foetus of a monkey

She's not a kike tbh, she's just a dark haired taig

wew, lad.

MUMMY SAVVVVVVVVVVVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pretty autistic animation

I'm in NA and even i admit that it's full of colossal faggots

Where's the one where the sexually abuse an autistic boy in a closet?

:^)

That's not the appropriate Pepe, lad. Stop making a mockery of me. smh tbh

That's not an animation, lad

that is the gayest prole-tier shit ive seen in a while

what a girl lmao

It is the Pepe i decided to use.

>tfw no wide vagina Staci Carr wife

No NA supporter would do such a thing, lad. Probably a falseflag made by muh PR fags

As a student of history I have to say that this is pretty much the lowest point in in history of your island.

even I got better tits.

wew, lad

As a poster of shit, I have to say that this is a good post for this thread.

pleeb boat in bis beddy imdordant bowl.

poal.me/k1ixmr
poal.me/k1ixmr
poal.me/k1ixmr
poal.me/k1ixmr
poal.me/k1ixmr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bloody youtube

Fuck off Virginia.
I posted the wrong one tbh - it was meant to be this one showing off her vagina - but her tits are nice.

Well you should also know that this is the greatest island on the planet.

Our glory will be restored one day as it is in our blood. But yes, this is a low point. What do you achieve by pointing out the obvious? Typical history degree cuck.

I'm running out of NEETs to keep me in bad habits.

BIG

I'm just fat, lad. And no, her tits are not nice. She is kind of cute, but that was ruined by her lewd disgusting behaviour.

Have fun being a history teacher, Eduardo.

wew lad

Would love to see what his gf looks like

How is that getting your act together?

We got a pic?

Perfect.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Rio4hcee7f

There will always be killnighmarz?

Why is negrophillia unlisted

he said he "doesn't know" why it was deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=yOiBQDwSvIQ

I love based civic nationalism.

Your big dog owning waifu is superior to my pornfu tbh. I remember her by the voice. The "don't eat me" woman? She's pretty.

Not yet no but we know they met on a package holiday so pic related is probably a reasonable representation.

Proper Alex Salmond.

Not that fast, but you can follow the Beeb's coverage from 11.45 pm onwards on BBC One and BBC News.

filmon.com/tv/bbc-news
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

Switch to Standard Definition to watch without paying.

What, lad? You know the lady in the video? It's just a random video, tbh.

Based GILFs

I miss bullying her.

She sounds like the woman married to the US soldier that owned a couple of types of BIG DOGS that was posted here before. She's slim and blonde and did a video with one of the dogs where it's licking her face or something and she sounds really cute and says "don't eat me" at one point. Maybe it's a different woman/different channel. I just looked at that channel seems to be dedicated to Boerboels.

Oh, right. I remember that video. You got a good memory, lad.

I thought she stopped working for them ages ago

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING JUMP SCARES THEY AREN'T FUCKING SCARY THEY'RE JUST A SHOCK YOU STUPID CUNTS

I love woes laugh tbh lads

Was it this video, lad? Not the same dog, but it's cute tbh

Just voted.

Police: UKIP, Tory
Mayor: UKIP, Tory
Council: didn't have any UKIP, voted the Lib Dem cucks over the Tory cucks because they live in my area

I started working for them again while at uni. Is that o-fucking-k with you?

I love him too, lad. I just can't watch hours of his rambles.

Nah since Ben Shapiro left she's been doing fuck loads of articles

I was under the impression they found her to be a little to hardline but I guess times have changed and her articles are now deemed marketable.

Glad she has something to focus on.

Yep that's her.

youtu.be/Oc-H0k_mr04

Looks like this jazz hands kikes show is going to be another lefty show

Who are those bullies that constantly downvote Millenial Woes' videos, lads?

y-yeah

Phil Scofield looks like Sadiq Khan from so many angles.

Start scamming them, stealing from them and beating them up when you can. Works for me, you'll atleast start to feel a bit better and can put that money towards your own people and family. It's every man for himself these days I'm afraid. A free white British majority state with its own culture being predominant is going to have to rise out of the ashes and the brutality of white men, diplomacy will only get you so far; life is a series of games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory#General_and_applied_uses

Can every person play these games to success, is everyone aware of these games, cvan everyone be a winner? The answer to those questions is a resounding NO.

You're not Virginia, lad if you are though, please make a video

You aren't Virgina

Virginia would have sperged out and posted something on Twitter

WOES MADE THE NEWS LADS

poor doggo

getting teary-eyed thinking about her, lads.

that's what you get for drinking cola at the crime scene tbh

Don't worry lad.

Britannia will rule the waves again.

About her getting teary-eyed as she deepthroats black dick?

Good LITTLE KITTIES and BIG DOGS

It's okay, lad. You got us, Millenial Woes and Gordon

You know what to do lad.

Could buy a big dog?

No. Breivik can never be forgiven for his abhorrent JUST hair and beard.

WW2 really put us in the coffin tbh. At least it was for (what I believe) to be a good cause.

You windowlicking, mouth-frothing, sphincter stretching spastics that constitute the cancer that is /politics/ fuck off out back to your own thread

tbh lad

never been there, lad. Brit/pol/ is my home.

Nah lad. I’m fully hinged it just upsets me when I see happy family units in action and I reflect on how little I have built for myself in comparison. It’s not anybody else’s fault and I’m not a depression cuck.

I do plan on getting a big dog pretty soon.

Thanks lad/

Why did antifa piss on thier own flag?

Doesn't even make sense as Mosley was a proto-Jerrycuck.

NA is Antifa?

I just love it, lad.

It's kraut humour lad, it's not meant to make sense.

I'm English and as much as I would like Scotland to stay in the UK, they don't tend to be as stupid as English people to not remember the past history of Tories when they lie, as soon as they read a Tory propaganda headline. You don't see many Scottish people crying on Question Time because they believed the Tories, as they remember that Tories have harmed more British people and society than anything from the EU. They know that Tories don't have the interests of most people at heart. They know that UKIP is made up of extreme ex-Tories who are against EU as it's stopping them from abusing British people, and their main policy is to get rid of human rights from all British people.

That's not even the full comment, I couldn't bring myself to carry on

Didn't this cuck get fired from the BBC for complaints of him being a cuck?

I hope she visits these threads. I miss her.

I just voted, lads.

The only reason the Scots go on about the Tories is because they have chosen to capitalize on victim mentality rather than actually do something to make their country great.

Some of the greatest innovators the world has ever produced have been born on Scottish soil. Now look at them! Pathetic.

You actually went outside?

t. not a bully

I didn't imply anything m8 it was copy-pasted from the Owen Johnnysucker video.

Only a few cleaners and camera men would be left if they did that

He left because ITV out paid the BBC

Importan poll tbh lads.

I often go outside.
I voted for Zac Goldsmith! BASED TORY JEW!

I wonder if Mel Gibson ever feels guilty knowing what Braveheart did to boost the delusional ego and psyche of the average scotcuck.

Still love you Mel; no homo.

OY VEY

poal.me/d0pwet

While half of Scotland masturbate to Braveheart the other half LARP as the characters from trainspotting as if it was a good thing.

More shekels from the commercial JewBC

C'mon lad, step it up.

You didn't really need to tell us that. It was a given. Could you have even voted for anyone else, like if you moved your hand to cross another box wouldn't you it just snap back to one of your own.

Only joking lad, you did the right thing.

WELL YOU JEWS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!

Benefits capital of Britain is revealed by new map showing which parts of the country guzzle the biggest chunks of UK's £161BILLION welfare bill
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575400/Benefits-capital-Britain-revealed-new-map-showing-parts-country-guzzle-biggest-chunks-UK-s-161BILLION-welfare-bill.html

when do the results come in over in britbongastan?

Spent the afternoon getting drinks in and relaxing.
As the Torries are fucked, Labour shite and Lib Dems pissing in the wind, crossed for SNP.
Then OUR NIGE!

I'm sure Sadiq Khan will turn things around with more kebab shops and car washes in London.

Not till after 2330 GMT. If you want to watch live updates, you can see the links I posted here

Off to vote and get some ales in, in the meantime

Thread

Thanks. Can you kill all the neets that fucked this thread up on the way out? 550 posts about nothing

I quite like him. He wants us to get out of the EU and some of the ideas he has for London are decent tbh.

I'll be reporting the cancer, I suggest every does the same.

Yeah but but… DAILY MAIL RITE GUYZZZZ…

They totally fan the flames of irrational immigrant hatred..

Pff.. They have the natives as much as the rest of them.

This has been the best thread in weeks IMO.

this tbh. I will claim the final post of the thread

nope
I CLAIM THIS THREAD FOR AMERICA

never americuck

If dubs and last post, America is rightful British clay.

AMERICA

I understand that miscegenation needs to be banned but what should be done about the people who are already mixed? Especially if they openly support our cause and only have a few faults like being gay?

Asking for a friend