Pissing off this child molester

LOL I totally pissed off this one chick who has an obscene photo of her breast feeding her baby. She is a child molester, an atheist and a satanist. She's also a hypocrite, a liar and a bitch. Got her husband banned from facebook

I forgot to mention, she's a feminazi.

Must be a juggalette.

We all know how this ends…

LOL Yup.

How the fuck does that work?

I have no idea, since it's a contradiction. But that's what she claims to be. Me and her had an argument about it a while back. I told her… "How can you be atheist and worship Satan? That doesn't work".

Satanism isn't the worship of satan as a deity. It's actually more like a kind of egoist anarchism where the goal is to maximise pleasure. Google it if you want to actually understand it.

I googled it. A website called Miriam Webster Dictionary gave this definition…

Satanism
noun, often capitalized sa·tan·ism \ˈsā-tə-ˌni-zəm\

Simple Definition of satanism
: worship of the Devil

Full Definition of satanism
: innate wickedness
: obsession with or affinity for evil; specifically : worship of Satan marked by the travesty of Christian rites

I know! Nature is so degenerate! We should ban things all natural!

About as natural as a grown man sucking on a woman's breast. Or a grown woman sucking a guy's cock. But neither one of those pics will ever pass facebook censorship.

wtf is she feeding the kid while taking a shit lmao

Yeah breast feeding is so unnatural. We need to ban everything that is natural.

Yup. She is that damn nasty.

Or just ban things that are inappropriate for children to see. What's the difference between a baby sucking on a mother's breast, and a man sucking on the breast of his girlfriend? I have a picture of me sucking on my ex-girlfriend's mother breast, but I'm not going to post it on facebook.

You have to realize that's a stretched umbrella, man. The idea of satanism was created by the devout. Your definition is just modern day, expert anal-millinering.

According to Anton LaVey the founder of the Church of Satan, it is not directly in worshiping Satan as a god but through the act of worshiping yourself. It's all about you. You worship yourself as you are a god, being a fucking narcissist, in the way they see it, that act of worshiping yourself is one of the greatest acts of rejectment of god right next to suicide. Because you're not worshipping a false idol but something that actually lives and breathes.

So yeah, you can be an atheist and Satanist, as long are you're a LaVeyan Satanist.

That doesn't count and you damn well no know it.
Damn metaphorical, metaphysical click-bait.

Yeah. LOL Pretty trashy, ain't it?

It's still a contradiction of each other. A true atheist doesn't worship anything, including his or her self because an atheist doesn't believe in a God nor see themselves as a God.

Well the fact that OP mentioned she's a feminist and a satanist led me to believe she might be a levayan satanist since what a feminist really is and combined with atheism is an exact description as what a levyan is but without the transparency. I know that atheism means with out a god or worship but the fact feminism came to be bigger, they might have hijacked the word. But I'm just saiyan.

Also, I fucked up a bit but now I get it. Yes you can be atheist and satanist. You don't have to worship a damn thing. Atheism mean With out no God not without religion.

Sounds like she's just all around anti-establishment and wanted a more poetic name for it.

Why would I care, I like you less, then this random girl,

Using satanist without the LaVeyan is just attention-whoring.
The idea of satanism is the acceptance of a Christian god's existence, but rejection of his authority. Then LaVey comes along with a vain, near existential philosophy, but insists on using the name Satan to define it with unnecessary metaphorical associations, because he's an edgy cunt who loves attention.
Bottom line the name implies a rejection of an external, authoritarian god, either real or metaphorical and rejection is acknowledgement, so it still does creates contradiction with atheism.

OP please help me understand.

You come to Holla Forums whining about "an obscene photo"…of breastfeeding. You say she's a child molester but supply no evidence, an atheist (which why the fuck is that a bad thing?), and a satanist (which, because she's an atheist, isn't that fucking bad you cocksucker).

You are a piece of shit and I hope you realize that every night you jack off to the pictures of her breastfeeding while crying because you know you'll never hit that.

I partly agree; naming your religion "Satanism" is just attention whoring out of shock value.

However, I disagree that the name implies anything. From what I understand, LaVey used Satan as an archetype, so it doesn't matter if he (and by relation, God) exists. Yeah, he may have chosen the most edgy character as his archetype, but that doesn't make it a contradiction.

Anyways, concerning this lady, all we have to go off of are OP's words, and as I said here

OP sounds a bit like a retarded bag of douche, so the rulings out on Ms. Flash-n-feed

Alright you got me, can't think of anything to refute you with . But I still think atheism is still bullfucking shit

Makes sense.

I disagree because "Levyan Satanism" involves self-worship. While "Satanism" involves worship of Satan. Atheists don't worship anything, including themselves.

She's most likely a tool.

I'm not asking anyone to care. I was bragging about how I pissed her off.

Exactly.

First off I wasn't "whining". I was bragging about pissing her off. But you're too much of an idiot to realize that.

Secondly she is a child molester because she gets pleasure out of "breastfeeding" her baby by posting pics publicly, not once but twice.

Thirdly, I never said atheism was a bad thing. I was pointing out that she claims to be an atheists and a satanist because it's a contradiction of each other, which shows she's an idiot. Jackass.

And lastly, the fact that you're whining and being a hypocrite, complaining about what I posted shows that you've been triggered, pissed off about what I posted. So you make these ridiculous claims about me "jacking off" to her pics or wanting to have "sex" with her, without supplying any evidence. Which again makes you a hypocrite. Besides, I wouldn't want to have sex with her because 1) she's trailer trash. I can do better. 2) she's an idiot. I can do better.

But knowing you, you'll still accuse me of wanting her, without evidence to back up your claims, despite the fact that I already confirmed that I have no interest in having sex with her. Which makes you pathetic and a compulsive liar.

False. It is a contradiction you idiot.

I dont't think those are compatible
Why?
For breastfeeding?

That's LaVey satanism. I guess it works if that's the case

You just repeated the same strawman twice

1) I agree they're not compatible.
2) Posting pics of her baby sucking on her tits twice publicly. One is with her pants down by the way.

I don't think you know what child molester means

kill yourself SJW faggot

it works because of how they define satanist. fuck off with your petty ad-hominem insults, you're making this place gay. all of you are gayer than the edgy picture OP posted.

False. She gets a pleasure out of her baby sucking her titties and is practically bragging about it for fun, idiot.

Take your own advice and kill yourself, faggot.

False. It doesn't work you ass clown. It's still a contradiction you idiot. Now go kill yourself.

I ate a lot of bacon wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese.
I have to take a shit but I'm scared…

This is some grade A retarded shit user.
Why did you block Mark's comment for the screenshot? Embarrassed by how bad he rekt your sorry ass? I can only assume that's the reason.
Also, you reported a photo of Hitler? Do you even know where you are son? Kill yourself.

Neck yourself. Maybe you're the pedo around here.

They both seem to be awful people.

user, it's time for your edging session! We'll go for a few hours this time, though I'll have to punish you if you blow your load early and I don't get it down my throat~

where's the connection? She seems like the type who would post breastfeeding images to facebook - y'know, the stupid type? While it's nice to see a bitch get pissed off, some connection (evidence) would be nice. We need more than a public breastfeeding (honestly how did you make that connection).

that's called an attention whore, not a child-molester. Unless she's sexually fucking the baby (looks like it already has a fucked start in life in another way), she's not molesting it.

Damn son, you really got the bitch good, I bet she's crying right now.

False.
I hid Mark's comment because it had a picture of his baby sucking on his nipple. Nothing natural about that. Yes I reported a photo of Hitler with tits. It was a violation of FB rules, plus I had to rattle the child molesters cages by having her husband banned. Don't like it? Go kill yourself.

False. You should take your own advice and neck yourself for being this stupid.

Her pants being down in the first photo is the connection. There isn't a single mother I know of that breastfeeds while having her pants down. She is sick.

So if a 9 year old boy were to suck on her mom's tit for fun, the mother posts that on facebook, you'd still call that breast feeding and not child molestation?

Indeed.

kill yourself, you're cancer