California Raises Smoking Age to 21

archive.is/Pe6bi

What do you think? Good opportunity to turn young people against the left?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

constantinereport.com/advanced-mind-control-technology-in-bhutan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking fascists

They just created a great business opportunity for 21 y/o smokers.

Also tfw you realize the black market IS the free market.

Smoking is degenerate so I don't care.

So people can join the army at 18, but can't buy smokes?

May the next earthquake that strikes California rid us of that entire state.

Yea, but they care about "my body my choice" right?

The hypocrisy is astounding to witness.

SoCal fag here, barely anybody here even smokes anyways and those that do, vape. I'm pretty sure smoking is already banned on public property and indoor venues like restaurants. The only people I know that smoke cigarettes are foreign students from the middle east or Korea. Weed is popular however but it's already illegal afaik.

So this won't really turn any significant amount of people because smoking is already a social stigma here.

you shouldn't smoke anyways it hurts you and the people around you and makes you smell and look like shit

Stay in California. Seeing way way too many of your plates here lately

I don't plan on leaving, the state needs to be made red again. Might move up north though, its hot as balls down here.

The black market has higher prices than a free market would dictate due to illegality and its attendant risks. The free market would be unregulated and not suppressed.

Didn't you read the part about vaping being illegal in public places now. I bet you'll need to be 21 to buy vape shit too which means cops will start policing ebay and shit like they do for tobacco and alcohol currently.

Yes, and a free market would result in collusion > corporatism>closing of the market

Where's there is a power vacuum, someone will fill it and will capitalize on their being no central government by making their own.

You can join the army at 16 with your parents permission user.

It should be banned 100%. Weak fucking cunts robbing taxpayers.

Trump will put them out of business God willing.

First you'll have stop being a faggot. People have a right to blow smoke all up in your face, why? Because you're a homo and won't do shit anyways. Leave the decisions to the men kiddo

lolberg detected.

Tobacco will only be allowed grow for export. Cry about it to your boyfriend Rand Paul

Smokers provide a significant amount of tax alone. Enjoy your bennies, faggot.

Nicotine is a potent drug that counters the effects of several of the chemicals in the water. It'll be made illegal worldwide within the next 100 years most likely. It already is in Bhutan.

To the youth here I recommend trying it out with a hookah or water pipe to get started. After puberty is when you should start.

Don't believe the lies about cancer, those deaths can be explained by the atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons releasing radioactive isotopes. Millions of non smokers dying or getting lung cancer worldwide because of some mythical 'second hand smoke' is absurd.

Before the first nuclear bomb was detonated there was no known link to cancer, look up medical textbooks and dictionaries from that period. Lung cancer was considered incredibly rare and afflicted uranium ore and asbestos miners only.

Hitler was correct but overzealous about banning tobacco. Women shouldn't use it because it causes wrinkles and can damage their child during pregnancy. It should always be used in moderation and not as a mindless habit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What the fuck does some gay buddhist monastery country have to do with the rest of the world?

There's a lot to be said about the internationalist mind control programs of that kingdom.

constantinereport.com/advanced-mind-control-technology-in-bhutan/

How does this make any sense?

Smoking is expensive, unhealthy, unpleasant and useless.

Smoking is degenerate.

it doesnt
it just feels right

Just like they say gun control worked in Australia (another irrelevant country in the middle of nowhere), they'll drag their former leaders onto American TV to say how much the ban on smoking improved the nation.

You realize that you're on Holla Forums don't you? People here are already red-pilled.

quit pretending smoking is a big deal. people die because of shitty diets and sitting on their asses all day watching degenerate talmudvision. not to mention how ridiculous second hand smoking is when you consider people in cities breathing shit air 24/7.

banning smoking is like ordering a diet coke with your king sized landwhale menu.

The bills treat vaping as smoking now. So Vaping will also be raised to 21, and you wont be able to do it indoors.

I wonder how Hookah lounges will operate now?

thank you captain no fun

You are justifying genocide.

Commie
FUCKS

These laws are fucking stupid. You're more likely to die from driving than drinking or smoking combined.

Don't get choked to death.

It has nothing to do with how dangerous driving is, it is how a 16 year old can contribute to society if he can drive at 16, and even become a soildier, how does smoking or doing shots make him any use.

I love drinking and have done since early teens, but don't fucking go full weedcuck.

Not many will give a shit, nobody still smokes here. It may be culture or it may be we're too poor paying for other shit that we can't afford to. I was surprised at how many people still smoked while travelling across the US. Low class af.

vaping is annoying af, glad it's gone
t. Califag

So what if you're 19 nd already addicted?
My grandfather started smoking at 9 stopped at 86.
I'm not saying cigarettes are good for you,I wish I could stop but fuckI commiefornia and their bullshit.

ASIA FOR ASIANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

They say there is a RACE PROBLEM. They say this race problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve the race problem by bringing in millions of third-worlders and "assimilating" with them.

They say the final solution to the race problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e. intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was a race problem, and that this race problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a race problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sensible black man to notice this, and what black man would not object to it?

But if I mention this obvious truth about the ongoing program of GENOCIDE against my race, the white race, liberals and conservatives alike will label me a Nazi.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is ANTI-WHITE.

Actually smokers die sooner, so it can save the taxpayers money.

They ban tobacco, but not tacos?