German TV about Trump (again)

prosieben.de/tv/galileo/videos/playlists/ganze-folgen

The German dub literally(!) says: "The Hispanics, too, they're all losers! (with an agressive tone)"

The dub makes it look like he's insulting Hispanics but I really doubt this was his intention. He probably said something along the lines of "they're all losing" again and that he wants to help them.

Could someone here tell me what Trump actually says at 07:00? Or maybe even post an unedited video? Every leftist politician is laughing it off when people argue our media is lying and onesided ("lügenpresse").

It's one of the biggest ("science") shows on German TV, they reach millions of people, especially teenagers.

They're covering Trump with like every third episode and propagate globalism and SJW shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

10news.dk/?p=2294
youtube.com/watch?v=xszgIzpzYyQ
bib-demografie.de/DE/ZahlenundFakten/06/fertilitaet_node.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=si1Mao9gAOE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrRi632fC4
youtube.com/watch?v=DGWuNzIsVWo
trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/HowToBurnSubtitlesIntoVideo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beitragsservice_von_ARD,_ZDF_und_Deutschlandradio)
vid.me/tw4W
youtube.com/watch?v=aW2kAwR69_g&feature=youtu.be&t=1583
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to click the thumbnail/video called "Dienstag: Erfolgs-Phänomen Trump" on the right.

I have a friend in New Zealand. He says all he sees about American politics is nonstop anti Trump ads, everywhere. And he believed them, probably still does.

a ton more shit

They're basically pushing Trump == Hitler to another leve..

Can you make out what he says in that video though:

"Dienstag: Erfolgs-Phänomen Trump" on the right.

Media telling lies or concealing shit is a huge topic here and leftist politicians always use it to ridicule the AfD pretending our media is totally not onesided.

I think the videos don't work for non-germans

And same thing is up in France, Whatever Trump says is either mistranslated or taken out of context to make him seem like a madman and everyone i know laps it up because none of them speak english and mainstream french news is their only source of knowledge about Trump

Into the trash it goes.

They are not laughing anymore.

Anyway, Germany literally has TV channels (Pro7, Sat1, Kabel1, Sixx etc.) solely based on broadcasting American shows that promote racemixing (Supergirl) and talking shit and spreading lies about Donald Trump. Even shows like "Taff" have a market/audience share of 10%. It reaches all the teenagers and children here when they're back from school.

Our media lies to all normies that don't know better and barely even understand English and don't follow stuff like US elections or browse every single website to find out about how common rape by refugees actually is. Mostly they just don't tell the whole stories but, especially these days, they straight-out lie to the people. They have an easy job turning everyone into a brainwashed SJW zombie, and you can't even blame the people, they don't expect media to be completely retarded and don't have time to google every shit.

Example about not telling the whole story? This faggot, pic related (show called "News Time") reported that a baby didn't survive after a man was attacked by people and had to flee onto a frozen lake, he was stabbed multiple times. Not once did they mention those people were described as Arab looking by the father. Not once.

The story: 10news.dk/?p=2294

Another day the same show/faggot also called Trump a "pope agitator" when Trump never had any actual trouble with the pope. And then you have pieces of shit like "Joko and Klaas" on their shitty comedy show making jokes about him and all the dumb Germans that only know Trump from such false reports clap and burst into laughter.

Joko: "I'd love to see Trump's head explode."
Jack Black: "Exactly! I feel the same way."

They're going all out against him, all over the world probably. I'm in Poland and I saw 2 headlines today:

It's in the West Chester University and he's talking about black unemployment and, according to German TV, says "all Hispanics are losers!" (the insulting way).

Does anyone have the video?

All this tells me is that the world is being prepped for WWIII: ZOG vs. Trump

German TV spot literally promoting "cheating/cuckolding" (with migrants):

youtube.com/watch?v=xszgIzpzYyQ

It's on the same channels listed in the other post. Dumb whore in front of mirror yells "fremdgehen 69, fremdgehen 69! (Fremdgehen = cheating)" It's advertising for a website for people to literally meet up and cheat. Several different versions everywhere on national German television (Comedy Central, Pro7 which is basically our Fox etc.)

At the same time our government blames divorces for the current drop in the birthrate (bib-demografie.de/DE/ZahlenundFakten/06/fertilitaet_node.html) and therefore imports migrants.

Is Merkel going to be as happy to prosecute these fuckers once Trump becomes President?

youtube.com/watch?v=si1Mao9gAOE

Another one. This stuff is all over TV. German comedian shilling for a sausage brand. "So let's be honest, cheating? Nah, we men don't do this… At least when it comes to our grill."

It's not even funny and hardly makes any sense.

On top of this: Famous German "science" show explaining how cheating is totally normal and can be hot (same show mentioned in OP): youtube.com/watch?v=6YrRi632fC4

Anyone?

So this is how low they have fallen lately?

Jesus christ this is like a new tier of commie brainwashing.

Cuck Talmud Vision, all of them. good thing I stopped watching this crap for ages.

Is this it?

German TV is cucked beond hope since i can remember. Their afternoon programm is even worse then all of american TV combined.

You should webm it so we can try and confirm which event it came from since he does so many rallies it can be hard to keep track, also stateside we hear nothing at all about Yuro politics. I would be surprised if 1/5 Americans knows who Merkel is.

Sorry to hear it germanbro. If it makes you feel any better the TV networks are worried about their future since most young people here are not watching TV.
I dunno how it is in Germany but I hear that BBC and TV companies in the UK will never die since big brother is going to charge people for not buying TVs. Absolutely absurd.

Doesn't look like it.

Can confirm. I and everyone else knows far more about Burger politics than that of our own country.

You yanks had better not fuck this up.

Not even sure if it's West Chester University but that's what the cuck show Galileo says.

The time is coming, when their lying Jewish mouths will be shut once and for all!

I'm glad you didn't. I couldn't sleep at my girlfriend's place, so I started browsing the channels.

In every show they bring sandniggers and niggers to fill the audience and shot exclusively them in the audience closeups.

Googling Hllinger field house leads to West chester so i think that's it

At around 26:25 he mentions Hispanic doing terrible with unemployment, maybe that's it?

uh-huh, so I guess you can call them now as Africa/Middle East TalmudVision now.

I don't know about Germanies TV-tax. But in Switzerland we pay around $ 450.00 radio/tv-tax each year per person or household.
It doesn't look like (they) are going to have financial difficulties soon ;_;

I harbor a sneaking suspicion Goebbels was a good Jew. He doesn't look like any German I've ever seen. An Israeli interviewer of Eric Zündel thought the same thing.

Embedding didn't work for whatever reason: youtube.com/watch?v=DGWuNzIsVWo

Is this why Germany dubs everything, to control people?

Ausfag here

Does everyone else get the feeling that the media has gone into meltdown overnight trying to ruin Trumps international reputation.

I watch 0 of the electric Jew, but I came into work today and a few colleagues that haven't being following America politics were now completely convinced the world would be fucked if Trump became the next president. Was a very hard day to not reveal my power level.

It's normal. The media is just the output; it's places like Facebook that perpetuate the idiocy, like a washing machine full of shit that's on permanent spin dry.

It will be really awkward when he wins. Brits are already apologizing to him.

Germany is already dead bro.

And yet you still don't kill them…

Sad, Germany, very sad.

Stay pozzed, Germany.

Enjoy your ape rape.

Shapiro?

yes because kike produced propaganda reflects what people think, if this is true america is the worst country on the planet through the lens of kikewood.

I wouldn't doubt it. There are very few good Jews but they exist.

ALL media in Western countries is owned by kikes. Never forget them.

Fuck off, D&C kike.

But, user.

ROOSEVELT DID NOTHING WRONG

upload a webm. even with my dutch proxy I can't watch it

user., are you there?

Prussia is preferred

Holy shit, you are right, that's it. Thank you.

KEK.

Out of "I'll bring jobs back for EVERYBODY (…) Hispanics are doing terribly with employment (…)" our German media (one of the most famous shows here) LITERALLY makes:

"Und die Hispanics sind auch alles VERSAGER!", in English literally: "And the Hispanics are all failures, too (aggressive tone, meant to be insulting)!"

They're doing this every fucking day. And our leftist politicians LAUGH their asses off when the people or the AfD talk about media lying/mentioning "lügenpresse".

THIS IS HILARIOUS.

Spread this shit.

70% of German media are pozzed shitlibs simply stealing their stuff from American shitlibs. They've always reliably shat on every Republican politician nominated while shilling for Democrats at all times.

The other 25% are MUH ISAREAL neocohens who shit on Trump because he isn't bowing to the Greatest Ally(tm) hard enough.

That pic…. Pretty hilarious if it weren't so true.

Someone should do a YouTube video that documents all the European language videos that blatantly make shit up about Trump with multi-language subtitles input two videos side-by-side with what actually happens vs. the lie

You must be new, here.

I was harvesting salt therefore:

I did nothing wrong

dindu nuffin

If you say so, shill-man

Well shitposting for 10 dollars a hour is a pretty good deal to me.

Made a webm.

That's literally some 1984 shit.

Global basic english (sound like global basic income, brrr) has no steep learning curve, especially if only spoken words are needed.

They can't speak a word, can't read anything. Can't watch movies how they were spoken, not how some ministry wants some term translated. No journals, no alternative press, no news, no blogs. Must be a very weird world.

I fear the bubble the beurs "live" the most. Only Arabic bullshit and French toastery. No wonder…

And a cuck (the one with dark hair) denying "lügenpresse", implies our media isn't lying.

That's pure gold.

Wait, they dub even factual footage in Germany? I thought it was just fiction.
That's pretty fucked up

Well, they could also just use subs… but then people that understand English could probably hear the translation is completely wrong/exaggerated.

Common practise, especially on the big channels. There you'll almost never get subtitles.
And the dubs will usually be so loud that you can't really make out if they match what is actually said.

Yeah, they're doing it on purpose.

(((((german tv)))))

Well, "Element untersuchen" und "Hide Element" for the overlay makes the video accessible. Really? Is this necessary?

Now get prepared, tonight I will make my first mediascorching webm. I am angry now. I have to find out how to make overlays or insert sentences into a video somehow. I don't want to learn Adobe-tier software, what to use?

Is it possible to insert subtitles into a webm as metadata? mkv can do this and I read there is a web standard for subtitles.

I'm arguing about this video with one of my kikebook friends right now. So far I've done a decent job of dismantling it, but I need some evidence that most violence at Trump rallies is caused by his enemies. Could you help a fellow user out?

I work in film production. Just get Adobe Premiere, it's really easy to use and there's a fuckton of tutorials.

The recent video of a Trump protester getting bloodied.

I also have a collection of photos from the AZ rally where anti-trump protesters were cursing and yelling at old women and children

And, well, yes, see

"HISPANICS ARE FAILURES!"

Link please? I haven't been able to find it.

It's actually more like "Hispanics are losers"

Ausfag reporting in, it's exactly the same over here

Thanks.

There's also the anti-trump protesters who pepper-sprayed kids

There's a lot more out there, this is just from California alone, Chicago would be another good example.

It might be also worth mentioning that the majority of these degenerates are funded by George Soro's and co

in fact, at the AZ rally, while pretending to be a "Anti-trump" supporter, I had a couple of people confirm to me that they were from out of state, and were paid to be there.

I need more evidence. Pictures, videos, articles, anything that's more than a statement.

That's pretty damning and I believe you, but I can't use that for discussion, sadly.

Here ya' go.

Man was charged too by the way.

Did somebody leave a mannequin in the middle of that crowd?

Thank you. I made my post now, let's see how he reacts.

Well, that one solved fast:
trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/HowToBurnSubtitlesIntoVideo

Now off I go, I am an hour late to an appointment because of this shit.

Chääs-Hochfünf

That tax is the sneakiest of all they did the last 30 years, right after raising VAT from 2% to 8%.

When you are done, post it on here. We need more ammo to redpill others in the anglo speaking world just how much of a lugenpresse germany has. And how all the lugenpresse's are connected.

They scientifically tested if you can light up farts and filmed it in slow motion when i was watching tv the last time around 10 years ago.
If i remember right the girl in leggings was the one who had success lighting it up and getting me hard.
They tried different food combination to find out what creates the best farts.

"science"

IIRC at the very beginning of the show (99?) they did some science-y stuff but after very few years basically all they did was show one after another factory production line for product xyz or some random instant food.
Then even later they had that fat fuck on the show that would try to find the biggest meal of some variety and then eat it. Also around that time they started drawing heavily from social media and other shit trends to get topics for their show.

TL;DR it was never particularly good but damn did they turn shitty

This is how they use the media to make the idea of war against the US acceptable to these sub-humans. It would be for the greater good! It'd be to prevent another holocaust! By all means, if they want a fucking war they can have one. I'll gladly kill anyone that wants to stop this nation from looking after its own interests. White, brown, black, or Jewish. I don't give a shit.

Forgot pic.

No, it's meant to be insulting, versager as in failing at life. It's wrong translation either way, though.

Good thing the rest of the world doesn't get to vote in American elections. I'm not sure what they think disparaging Trump in other countries is going to accomplish.

They're agitating against us, just like they did with Germany. If they can't be in control of the country, they'll try to make us into a pariah and start another world war.

This chart shows the viewing figures of German TV.

Blue: State TV, financed with compulsion fees (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beitragsservice_von_ARD,_ZDF_und_Deutschlandradio)
Green: Trash TV
Yellow: Hollywood Propaganda
Grey: Others

That's why I haven't watched TV in years. This shit is erasing every redpill I give my parents after some time.

Any chance of this backfiring?
When they see America doing better maybe they will think, "Fuck let's vote for Hitler and fix our countries".

War never changes.
The Luggenpresse never fucking learns.

LÜGENPRESSE BTFO

vid.me/tw4W

SPREAD THIS VIDEO

RTL is actually less cancerous than Pro7 and the other channels these days which solely exist to spread leftist shit.

There is absolutely no insult meant here whatsoever, and Trump is trying to explain how his policies will help the blacks and latinos, (and every American)

Lugenpresse strikes again meine freunden?

youtube.com/watch?v=aW2kAwR69_g&feature=youtu.be&t=1583

Check around minute 20 to minute 25

Gleichzeitig:

Out of "I'll bring jobs back for EVERYBODY (…) Hispanics are doing terribly with employment (…)" our German media (one of the most famous shows here) LITERALLY makes:

"Und die Hispanics sind auch alles VERSAGER!", in English literally: "And the Hispanics are all failures, too (aggressive tone, meant to be insulting)!"

Episode "Dienstag: Erfolgs-Phänomen Trump" - 07:00

Original: youtube.com/watch?v=aW2kAwR69_g&feature=youtu.be&t=1583 (25:25)

KEK

Do those webms even work? Anyone?

Anyway:

Now go bring 'em truth, darling.

Verdammt, forgot to add: Was not me and thanks to the one who did all the work.

My God. History repeats. Except this time the Bolsheviks are calling themselves Social Justice

Yea, Trump has never called Mexicans losers.
You are being lügenpresse'd hard.

Hispanics are have terrible unemployment.