Two Florida women got into a fight outside a hair care salon

Two Florida women got into a fight outside a hair care salon.

Michelle Kaplan and Sinead McCarthy met up to hand out flyers. After 30 minute of handing out flyers they went to a Burger King in Stanford Florida. While they were eating Michelle asked Sinead if she wanted to go with her to get her hair. Sinead agreed since Kyle Hunt was taking care of her son that afternoon.

Outside the Salon Michelle showed Sinead her bleached blonde hair and told her its weave and she needs it replaced cause it is starting to stink.

Sinead then proceeded to call her a race traitor for adopting nigger customs and lying to men. Michelle told her that the Jewish chem trails made her hair brown denying her of her Aryan heritage. Sinead then proceeded to yank her weave out in a meth induced rage and pointed her hi-point pistol at her telling her to remain calm.

Police arrived quickly on the scene and arrested Sinead. Sinead is being charged with possession of a controlled substance, assault, and disorderly conduct with a firearm.

Not this cunt again.

8/10 because sinead is a name

I swear, every time somebody talks about her in a thread somewhere, some copypasta happen.

These are my favorite threads.

shit thread

What is hi point pistol?

K… keep me posted

stop making stuff up about yourself Sinead.

Is this the only way you can make the salt go away?

It's a shitty, cheap, plastic Chinese pistol manufacturer and will fall apart after you shoot 2 rounds through it…. Niggers carry them and think they're cool 'cuz dey got a gat'

The salt is so strong still.

Sinead is setting record in causing butthurt.

I hate hi-points, but you could not be any more wrong if you tried. They are the heaviest metal guns you can get, and they will shoot until the end of days of upon is. But they are ugly as sin and many other guns do what a hi-point does, but better, for only a hundred dollars or so more.

Get some new pasta kike.

You're an idiot.

kike detected

You posted this weeks ago.

Yes, we get it – Renegade is shit-tier. You don't need to imply it or tell us; it's self-evident.

Hi Point firearms are American you dumb cunt, they've also got one of the best warranties out there, no questions asked.

They're heavy zinc bricks and cheap as fuck. They ain't pretty but they work.

can confirm

Hating on HiPoint is a meme

Now they are heavy and ugly as fuck

Hi-Point isn't the worst. If that's all you have, who am I to judge you for buying it?

However, with just a little research, you can buy many better options for pretty much the same price.

All three of these are available for under $300, which is about what you'd pay for your nigger cap gun.

First is the Zastava CZ99, the Tokarev and the Polish Radom. IMO, they are all military issue pistols and therefore more reliable than the Hi-Point.

yo shit ain't got nothin' on my glawk nigga

hipoints run for as low as $150

Pleb-tier copypasta.

Sinead?

Tits or GTFO.

Yeah, I've seen them that cheap.

The question is, "Do you really trust a $150 firearm with your life?" Again, if it's all you've got, then that's all you've got and I'm not going to judge you. At least you have something.

It's great that they have good customer service, but if you need it and it doesn't fire, you can't get a refund from the grave.

So while I agree that hating Hi-Points is a meme, there's some truth to it. These are just my opinions and are of course subject to scrutiny.

However, if you've taken the time and paid for a CC course, spent time at the range with the weapon, bought a holster and jumped through any other hoops just to own it and carry it, what's another 200 or 300 more dollars for something that doesn't have the reputation of the Hi-Point (true or false as it may be)? It's potentially your life we're talking about here. Are you not worth a weapon that's been tried and true and comes away with a cleaner reputation than the Hi-Point?

I can buy a car for $600 right now. It may never break down and everything may work just fine. Does that mean I should trust my family and my kids driving it on the freeway? That's the way I look at it.

Couldn't the cops just put her down so we wouldn't have to hear about that retarded cunt ever again?