"Dear White People"

Ay Yoooo hol up mane i gots sumthin to say mane. Iz a celebrity mane.

Why are white people so unfairly treated nowadays?

Bull speaks and the cuck answers.

All will burn in time. This world will bleed.

Dear Lupe,

You are the "nigger" we've been talking about all these years just in case you thought we were lynchin

Find Ethan the Dank and shit all over him.

On the day of the rope Ethan the Dank will be among the first to hang.

Oh, OK. So it wasn't Steve, whom you stabbed and stole his shoes from.

It wasn't Jessica whom you raped and gave diversity goggles to.

It wasn't officer Smith, whom you shot in the back of the head.

You had no problem with them…

Bringing jobs back to black communities sure is racist.

Actually I'm sure a lot of blacks really think that.

We aren't, at least I'm not. Most places I go people still don't like niggers

"Dear niggers and Cuckolds, we are tired of you. And calling us names won't save you now. Desperately hoping you'll take the hint and piss off.
t. White America"

Fucking white cuck enrages me the most

Dear globalists,

White people and countries have gone through these exact situations numerous times in history. Literally every single time it ended extremely poorly for brown people and the globalists.

t. paid attention in grade school history class

Oh. Something I just realized. Hitler won the German election in 1932.

1932 + 88 = 2020

In 4 years we're going to see some crazy shit.

What year did Hitler's rise to power start? Could it have been 1928?

Looks like it.

Civil War 2.0 and the dawn of an official Imperium Americanum?

good

smacks lips
iz u sayin?

Wasn't there a movie recently titled, Dear White People? I'm going to presume it was a flop.

Yes. It opened in very little theaters. It grossed like $340k the opening weekend. Sites have articles saying it had an amazing opening weekend.

WE WUZ TRIPPIN N SHIT, FAM.

yeah, he a strong interdependent white man who dont need no globalism. mmmmmmm-hmmmm

I find it hard to take anything a nigger that Daigo sandbagged against and let him become da best SFV player in the world, seriously.

What state do you live in? I am actually curious. I live in southern California and might end up moving out of here pretty soon because I can't even find a job!

Dear Lupe Fiasco

Don't worry my Brother we white people are working tirelessly to make sure to "Repatriate" you and anyone like you, to a culture that is more similar to your outlook on life.

Be happy Repatriation is coming :DDDD

White people are treated like they are evil because we are the only kind of person it is acceptable to deride in this shitty pc culture. Cant make black jokes, fat jokes or spic jokes but its open season on white people.

Shitskins and kikes have really been overplaying their hand lately. Time for them to get scared of us again.

Shame, I like Lupe too.

What a manchild nu-male beta cuck.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Because we take it.