Anti-shill test

With the amount of shills on Holla Forums, it's time we devised a test to identify and weed them out.

I bet shills can't post the word "nigger". Those scum bags can lie, cheat, steal and betray America. They would happily kick an old lady down the stairs if George Soros paid them a shekel for it. But they will never, ever break their leftist brainwashing. Nigger would "trigger" them like a mental patient.

There are also the words "G_d" and "joo" that blatant jew shills post all the time. What are some other signs of shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c
8ch.net/pol/res/5262909.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A good way to get them to out themselves is to shit talk things like Weird Twitter and Something Awful. They're just used to the $10 thing, you need something stronger.

Say something mean about "based Milo"

Yeah they don't like saying nigger. Pic related.

What the fuck is weird twitter

JIDF and other actually jewish shilling operations are fine with people saying "nigger", or bashing any ethnic minorities, other than kikes of course.

why are you posting shit from halfchan?

why do you give a shit when it's relevant to what the OP asked, cuckchan or not

We can use nigger and kike in the same sentence to prove we aren't shills.

God, kikes are such nigger fucking, faggots.

Any more leftist killing words that we can add to the sentence? What words trigger feminists? Cunt?

God, kike cunts are such nigger fucking, faggots.

If anything they'll get over it with enough times.

I'd suggest a rotation of insults.

That's actually just a meme. Jews are allowed to post God, Yahweh, etc. Because typing something on a computer doesn't technically count as writing out a word.

Teaching the shills.

Reminder purity tests for shills don't work. See pics related.

Reminder that anons (shills?) will call me a shill for pointing this out, as they have many times in the past.

The shill test is the same as the newfag test, namely there isn't one and it all comes to the posts.
Sometimes one is indistinguishable from the other but the result is the same, shitty posts with no useful content.

The problem is there has been such an influx of both that, where shitty arguments were countered and disproved for all to see, now autists run around flailing their arms screaming shill as if that is somehow a rebuttal to an argument (no matter how flawed).
There has been a distinct change in the tone and content of the boards in the last few years, all the JDIF clubs 'infiltrating' (lel, like they don't stick out like dogs balls) and the possibility of metal gear style projects hitting the boards have had a real impact on the way chans operate.

nigger
fag
diversity
XD
memes
Trump 2016
epic
uguu
faggots
14/88

based milo is a redditor cuckfag.

it doesn't, just ask any cyber jews.
fag
diversity

they follow saul alinsky's rules for radicals. mostly, they will take what you're talking about, and try to tie it to the arguer.
Then they will take that point and try to demonize people who believe that, in a way to slander the arguer without actually attacking the point being made.

What about we hard tag a swastika on our ass?
a new pic would be required with each post.

We could also launch a brand of soap made of fresh jews and sell them among each other, a new pic, bathing, would be required with each post.

Also bacon, lot of bacon to make sure no filthy pig disgusting muslim try to pass as a white nationalist, a new pic, eating bacon, would be required with each post.

This is another example, flagrant abuse of reducto ad absurdum.

Shills over-use the F-word.

It's an all purpose movie/comic word they use too because they are acting. It stabs rational thinking. It bluffs about their sincerity.

Great job, retard. All the shills have to do is read the OP.

bump nigger bump

nigger, the Holocaust was a hoax

This is a patently retarded idea. Any organization serious about disinformation will do its best to mimick the communication between posters. What possible reason would a shill have to shy away from using words like kike and nigger, when they are the bread and butter of polack language?

You are assuming that shills are SJW's themselves, true believers, or perhaps devoted jews, while in reality they are just that - shills, people who will post whatever for money. If the goal is to derail pol, they'll post like polacks. Pay attention to the content and implied intent, not the language, which is the easiest thing to copy.

You're fucking retarded my sweet child, as well as most on this entire thread I'm afraid.

The only way to spot shills is through ideological purity, sure shills have some words they like to flung or avoid, but the only way to truly differentiate some thin skinned liberal retard from reddit from some coniving kike getting paid to peddle agendas is to put a great deal of attention on the ideas they're peddling rather than their choice of words.

Example:

this man right here gets it right.
The only way to identify a well-masked shill is to analyze the ends of their means.

what he said.

the best way to spot them is that they can't form a coherent argument about why they believe what they supposedly believe. They rely mostly on memes like all the 1488 nazi jews stuff.

see webm

You nigger faggot kike, the shills are the ones who are the most extreme in their views on this website. They want us to sound batshit insane to channel our energy in ways that keep it from reaching the masses.

Edgefaggots and "muh degeneracy" fags are the two groups most likely to be shills or trolls.

also what he said.

most ((( trolls ))) are more pozzed than milo.

To be honest, shills are more dangerous as a concept than in execution. It makes us jump at shadows and snap at each other over language use or minor differences in ideology. Hell, this board is incapable of recognizing sarcasm or obvious bait, at this point, and you can get an endless sea of replies and derail practically any thread by saying something blatantly antagonistic.

Most trolls are doing it because they like getting responses. It really has nothing to do with ideology for them and everything to do with the thrill of getting fifteen responses to a no effort bait post.

Any hardcore Holla Forums faggot can tell the difference between a shill and a true poster. Except some of these newer Holla Forums newfags. It just takes time.

bait is the life blood of image boards but there does seem to be quite a few people on the autistic spectrum here.

Maybe for the majority but not for the dedicated minority, everyone votes.

Was this the work of a polack or a shill?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c

anti-shill test:

WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

or shill test, works either way

Clin- Trump, of course, fellow Pollack, ahaha.

That's the point yes.
And you my fiend, suck dick.

Yep. Not sure why you care tho.

Nigger god jew.

Now stop voting Trump.

But that's the beauty of it, they can't bash Trump and still claim to be voting for him.

It's flawless in its simplicity.

Trump. Would have voted for Hogan/Savage like I always do but that went bad recently.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Do I get a cookie now? Do I magically fit some bullshit posting requirement you autistic fucks?

I've been called a shill because I don't support Trump unconditionally, so I'll take your so-called test.

All niggers in the goverment and media are the niggiest niggers that ever nigged a nig.

Fuck America.
It's a Jews ridden, anti-White country that is beyond saving.
The sooner it collapses, all the better for the White race.

Deport Soros back to Israel (along with all the other kikes) and bar him from ever leaving the place.

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told is mandatory viewing for anyone who posts on Holla Forums. I highly recommend it.
Also, the so-called holocaust did not happen as there is no evidence for it.

Niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger.

God.

The kikes are not God's chosen people. Judaism is a defunct religion that is not the same religion of the Old Testament and New Testament.
The kikes of today are not the kikes of the times of the Old Testament or New Testament.

Calling someone a shill because they question, disagree with or criticize the current Holla Forums narrative?

So you can either claim I'm a lying shill or you can accept that just because someone disagrees with, questions or criticizes Holla Forums that doesn't make them a shill.
Actual, real shills exist on Holla Forums, yes I agree.
You can see them when they blatantly shitpost, troll, forum slide and derail threads.

The premise of that question is flawed because it implies that the only thing someone can do to change things is vote.
The kikes want us voting and doing nothing else.
The kikes want us to think the only way we can change things is to vote.
The kikes want us choosing a side in the flawed and corrupt left/right, two-party narrative.

As a newfag to Holla Forums I agree I can't spot a shill to save my life, it just seems like everyone who has a slightly different opinion or uses a verboten word like "alt-right" immediately gets denounced as a D&C shill. I honestly can't tell who is shilling who or if there are even shills. It often seems to me that random intelligence agencies and internet defense forces would have better things to do than shitpost on some obscure website and people here are just hypersensitive and jumping at shadows.

Some things like the retardation in seem more like the kind of shilling I would expect, just obvious outsiders doing shitty raids.

I can't speak for what any other user can or cannot tell, but I don't find shills by their vocabulary. I find them because they derail threads, spam disinfo, distract, divide. But they do so using our memes and our slang, because it's their job.

The competent ones, that is. Every once in a while some goon, redditor or bad shill shows up.

I like niggers.

I mean the word

They either avoid offensive words or overuse them. Another example is posting edgy shit without proper reaction pics

i'm a trap shill, so i can say nigger and god all i want but i can't say tr*nny.

milo's a shit. he says traps are gay.

yeah the muh degeneracy fags are retards.

But NatSoc, who are practically commies use "nigger" almost too much.

fucking niggers.
Donald Trump will lose.

oh it's this shill again.

I am actually a lone voice of truth in a vast ocean of hiveminded retards.

"cuck" is a good one. I hear leftists get quite buttmad if you tell them that they're cucks. The truth must really bother those fucking niggers.

No, you are confused about ideologies.
There is a HUGE difference between natsoc and commies.
First of all, communism is only an economic ideology while natsoc is about hundreds of other things.
not even going to waste any more words for a shill.

You are not a lone voice, you are the majority. you have the views of the huge majority of people, we are the lone voice :^)
now fuck off back to reddit.

Every ideology boils down to economics in the end, you fucking idiot.

Nazism was the same shit, strong central government forward-plans and dictates what everyone does and exterminates those who don't comform to the standards set by said government. What the fuck is the difference?

How can you expect Trump to win if you aren't the majority? I thought Holla Forums knew what is truly the greatest good for the people?

hey, i saw that! you were about to write clinton! we've go a shill over here!

oh, never mind. i just clicked to image before clicking the "new reply" button, which the title of said image told me to do, and the image made it clear your post was, in fact, sarcastic. thank you for including that image. your sarcasm would not have been obvious otherwise.

terrorism is a hoax and does not exist.
so your poiint is moot.
munich olympics was a stages event for Jewish hoaxers just to have an event in germany to blame germany. Munich was a fucking hoax, no body died. Just a bunch of niggers walking around on top of a balcony.

yeah this.

Basically if you want to find out where someone's allegience lies, then just ask them what their take on the jewish question is. If they don't want to talk about the jewish question or think that jews have a "right" to exist, then you probably don't want to be wasting your energy unless they are family or long term friends.

Look its this simple.There is no way to tell, but it doesnt matter. We know what Holla Forums is and stands for. If someone disagrees with the finer points of an argument thats fine. However anyone blatantly telling us our ideology is wrong or racemixing is fine is a shill, a paid one or not.

Werther your're a fascist, natsoc, strasserist e.t.c. it doesnt matter. What matters is our plan . Also the meme "everyone who disagrees with me is a shill" is a shill tactic and needs to be called out.

comon dude, we know plenty of christians cant say that word for whatever stupid reason. jew and nigger should be plenty, non?

Weird, why are people promoting strasserism all of a sudden?

Several threads, several mentiones.

Fishy.

G-d

They are having a seizure with vid related.

If you wanna know how (((they))) shill then take a look at mmo-champion off topic forum sometime. It's incredible.

You are a faggot. If you fap to a dick, you're a faggot.

Anime is also shilling.

Nigger, go back to 4chan. There's already a big thread on shills here:

8ch.net/pol/res/5262909.html

that I'm going to bump in 1 minute because it might be gone when I come back from work.

Typical homosexual's histrionic disorder.

Go kill yourself then, defeatist faggot.

I walked into those forums one day, god damn everyone there is so far lefty pol it only makes since that it's fake. It's worse than many SJW tumblrs. Seriously, I couldn't believe it was organic, and now I don't.

derailing threads over stupid bullshit.

oh boy here comes 10 anons picking one word out and going on edgy atheist rants

It's easy.

Derailing the actual subject matter (in a non-funny and blatant way) through divide and conquer and inciting a shitposting fest is the most common, through religion, etc.

Of course there is a good share of these people whom are just random trolls/genuinely autistic people, but when it's completely unfunny and seems "forced" i.e the entire comment consists of "faggot nigger jew get back to reddit, muh dead kike on a stick, degenerate fedoras" stuff it should be pretty obvious.

For all intents and purposes, this is your guidelines to Holla Forums:
Either it should be funny, or it should actually contribute something at least vaguely meaningful to the subject at hand.

If it's neither of those, ignore it and for the love of god don't take the bait (they'll also respond to themselves taking the bait).

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Oy, Vey, Goyim. Shut down the Meme Generator!

I remember the shill test from a year ago. It was posting something to the tune of:

I WISH FOR ISRAEL TO BE REDUCED TO NUCELAR ASH

NUCLEAR**

GLASS THE KIKES! VASE WAR NOW!

this is plain shilling
it's the same as the flatearthers or the
shills

He's got a point. "Terrorism" is oy vague.

saying terrorism doesn't exist is nonsense; that it's all a giant act by paid actors is just propaganda

That's all I know

It's called Islam, not terrorism.

Oh wait, I already know another one:

I don't mind the logic.

Hitler is bad => Hitler is Jewish => Jews are bad

There's literally nothing wrong with spurdo

There is no one ideology on Holla Forums. People stopped debating the NatSoc shills so they took over this board.

One man's shill is another man's freedom fighter

SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE SLIDE THREAD REPORT AND SAGE

but you didn't even sage

reported sage

another one

shill alert!

What if you can't not watch this specific video?

Shills generally come in packs so if you notice a sudden drop in quality and haven't noticed any significant increase in newfags, then there is a pretty damn good chance shills have arrived. Alternatively just look at the catalog and count the number of low-quality threads and compare their contents. Other than that you just act based on the situation due to the fact that any test you think of, the shills will try to do or at least try to appear to do the exact opposite of.

These are guidelines for general internet shitposting

Shitposting has a lot in common with shilling, with the main difference being that one is serious and the other is not.

You stupid g-odamm african american, you still think the jooz are behing everything uh?

G- hang yourself with your day of the rope :^)

This is false they purposely bash kikes all the time in order to fit in only to shill a kike approved agenda later in the thread. i.e. they'll bash kikes to get on your side or even accuse those who disagree of being a kike so as to lure you in to accepting a race mixing agenda, shilling like this is extremely common. If you think jews have any fucking morals about shilling you're completely wrong, in fact they'll gladly kill other less powerful jews in a heartbeat if it means they can win another shekel. Holla Forums and reddit maybe can't dare say nigger or kike, but kikes will say anything they need to in order to shill you.

They do have mental issues though, fuck off Holla Forums

True but it's used A LOT by people from Holla Forums and Holla Forums, if someone uses spurdo in his post then there's a huge chance that's he not from this place

Rule #1 of the Internet:

TRUST NO ONE

You aren't very bright, are you?
The user you replied to was an obvious shill.

When they say stuff like Iran is a threat to Israel and the US. Notice they said Israel before US.

Or when they say "That's conspiracy!" to try and debase a claim/user/idea.