Assassinate Trump thread

GET IN HERE Holla Forums
We haven't had one of these threads in a while

For those who don't remember, here's how it works
>do not report tips to the website admin. (For example, don't use the twitter report system to report tweets), use the FBI website. If you report the post to the social media site, they'll just delete the post. Send it to the FBI, because that's what brings the Secret Service to these peoples doors

Happy hunting, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/papii_101112
web.archive.org/web/20160505121623/https:/twitter.com/papii_101112
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=assassinate trump&src=typd
secretservice.gov/
nytyrant.com/atticus/
nytyrant.com/books.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/burgers-books-george-stephanopoulos-atticus-lish-28501168
reddit.com/r/Donsguard
twitter.com/Cailbait/status/709703566307549184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WITCH HUNT THREAD!

bump for interest

These fuckers just don't learn.

Are they really foolish enough to think they would get a "fair trial" if they assassinated Trump?

They wouldn't.

Bumping for fun

I've gotten one person to delete their twitter account because I reported them to the FBI before, Lmao should've saved that.

I don't have twitter and don't want one, so good luck guys. Maybe I'll hunt on facebook tomorrow.

so what do you search on twitter to find these fucks
something along the lines of "assassinate trump"?

let the hunting begin

Signing into Twitter now. This should be fun.

I love these threads! It's like picking ripe tomatoes from your garden and slicing them to be eaten.

God, I love it when our enemies make it easy for us to spot then. At first it's like beating Doom with cheat codes, you feel kind bad about doing it. Then you say "Fuck it" and reload with IDKFA.

Easy pickin's.

The fire.

It's rising.

This sounds like a threat to me.

That's because it is.

It is.

It's also conspiracy to…

Also just add "attempted" to the beginning of just about every crime, and it's also a crime.

Hiring a hitman is illegal.

this kid fucked up

Not only should we report these people but we should add them to the fucking list and purge them after Trump becomes president.

Remember fam;

tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov

SS must have a lot of airline miles.

I would love to see this as a general thread

Reported. Let's see if we can milk this cow while we're at it.

I just love how shit works together. The weak present themselves and oust themselves, meanwhile the strong stand solidly.

I'd be willing to bet a chunk of these were in shit like the rally protests.

Be like this user and DO YOUR PART

My tastebuds hunger for SJW salt.

OH SHIT GUYS

We got ourselves a sand person making threats on the God Emperor.
If she replies, this will be epic.

I think a real terrorist attack is imminent.

religion of peace amirite

I am going to piss my pants laughing if there is something on the news about a terrorist cell planning to jihad Trump getting v&

Protip: include the original link AND the archived link.

bump to revive MOGUL FURY

Someone's assblasted about being called out.

thx for the reminder, dana

Bump

Congratulations Holla Forums. You have actually proven yourselves worse than any SJW could possibly be.
At least SJWs only whine on their blogs and tweeters. At least they aren't sending in SWAT to kick in their fucking doors and blow their brains out if they make any sudden movements while shooting their dogs on the way out for a giggle.

Fucking Holla Forums, I am dissapoint.

Lol faget.

You guys are heartless fucking monsters. You people don't belong on here. You need to fuck off to Holla Forums with all your other underage edgy weirdo friends.

Suck my dick tbh famerino.

We didnt get the title of 'Internet Hate Machine' because we dole out hugs you faggot

I've actually been on this board probably longer than you've been alive kiddo.

You're demonstrating that fact quite conclusively by being a sopping wet pussy too.

want to know how we know you're a liar?

twitter.com/papii_101112
web.archive.org/web/20160505121623/https:/twitter.com/papii_101112

Am i doing it right?

sure thing old man, now why don't you fuck off back to your retirement home until it's feeding time again.

lel

I think you don't need an account to browse Twitter, but idk I never used it either

If dubs I am right and cool and those other people are wrong and stupid.

I hope you're being paid for this, otherwise it would be really sad.

Thanks for the laff m90

Your face is sad.

too bad the news never reports these idiots getting v&

Ok kids, let's all ignore the faggot derailing the thread

To make it easy for all to identify targets;

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=assassinate trump&src=typd

$5 says he fucked his sister.

That's a good thing, if this was reported they might stop sending threats and then where are we going to mine salt from?

Sounds like sour grapes brought on by your side's lack of convictions. Face the facts, they are doing something illegal and the last time I checked shitposting isn't against the law. :^)

I hope you're next.

I smell a lot of tears from queers soon enough.

In chink land you get gassed for it, literally.

Also I find it funny you cry about this yet when trump protesters get beaten up on the street the cucks cheer for their beaner pets that attacked people like a rabid dog.

QUICK! THE COPYPASTA, JACK.

They retweeted it to @fbi. lol.

All these liberal terrorists need to get waterboarded.

No you idiot, It's like swatting, except 1005 legal cause they are threatening a presidential candidate.

fewer

Yes, but let's not be disingenuous here…
You guys aren't reporting these people because you're legitimately concerned for Trump, you're doing this out of petty vengence because SJWs have triggered you in the past.
If you actually believed what you're preaching, by that logic you'd be fine with an SJW SWATing someone from Holla Forums who said something similar about Obama, or some other leader/major political figure.

And I thought chinks were the kings of bad grammar and spelling.

Except they don't, but we do.

Wait I could have put in a nigger joke….

Leftycucks are not bright and it shows. Why are you so upset over people using their own stupidity against them? Did you get lost on the way to leftypol or something?

No, we're trying to win.

The left threw out any pretense of fairness in order to win decades ago.

It's taken the right this long to catch up.

Yes, being on an anonymous Tawainese Fingerpainting board protects you from getting in trouble with the law.
It's not like you ever heard in the old days of 4chan how people would get arrestred for distrubuting CP (for fuck's sake, it's where we got the term v&).

Have some fucking dignity and self-respect.
If you look at yourselves as the adults and SJWs as the children, would you ever argue logically with a child? No, you fucking ignore them and let them think they're right.

Grow.
The.
Fuck.
Up.

If throwing this away means growing up then I choose to remain a perpetual manchild

m8, you are not even trying anymore.

Fuck off you cunt, how about you go back to your hugbox.
>>>/tumblr/

Mate you sure you are not lost?

Every fucking time.

No, they'll only scream louder and start violent.

The time for trying to be nice is over. They clearly won't listen to reason and logic since they don't want to listen to reason and logic.

I'm sure you've seen plenty of the kind of shit they do during their protests at trump rallies.

It's a federal crime and it is by the good duty as an american to report these people to avoid any actual attempts by these nut cases.

OUT OUT OUT

His point is that if you're going to be doing something stupid on the internet then it's entirely up to you to evaluate the impact those actions will have

You can post swastikas on /po/ all day and the level of anonymity is adequate for that behavior. It's not interesting enough for the law to get involved but if you were to do it on kikebook, beside your face, then, while it's not against the law, the general public will be interested in questioning you about it.

With the logical reasoning of one too apparently.

Everytime.
How are you any different from Holla Forums who does the same thing?

You don't act like it. If a nigger steals and uses SJW rhetoric to argue, would you justify stealing and using SJW rhetoric as a white man because it "levels the playing field"?
Fucking be an example of your race.

Oh, so you're just being an honest, upstanding Murican citizen! Man, everyday this place looks less and less like the NatSoc board I remember.
Why don't you act like a good little Americuck and eat a burger?

So not only is what you do wrong, but you admit you can get away with it because you hide your face behind an Anonymous title?
Thanks for proving you're not only worse than an SJW, but you're even more cowardly than them. Why don't you post Swastikas and make threats against Jews on your Facebook/Twitter is you want to use the battleground of the SJWs?

I can't wait till it's swallowed up by the sea.

No it's not.

It's a strategic decision to not invite thousands of chucklefucks into my daily life.

There are no threats against Jews here.

I do things I enjoy
I enjoy doing x
Therefore I do x (obviously with some restrictions)

Yes, our priorities differ, but the system is not entirely bereft of logic.

Back on topic, so the gold mine is just waiting for a tumblr, twitter, or kikebook search using the phrases "trump", "trump assassinate", or "trump kill". Looks like the FBI are going to have another long weekend.

Do you enjoy being white? Because you aren't acting white.

gb2 tumblr fag.

I'm a slav and overseas, drunk almost every hour aside from my factory work time. I'm not "acting white" because I don't uphold myself to the norms of a fictional skin tone based ethical system. Life is pointless might as well do stupid shit.

SS are a bunch of faggots that don't do shit.

We need Trumpstapo to kick doors in and leave bones broken, and keys thrown away.

Maybe don't get drunk every hour? Maybe you'd have the energy to do something other than being a means of production. What do you enjoy to do user? Anything you wish you could have done?

I'm afraid it's too late for that now

They're clearly fucking joking. None of these pussies are going to go through with these threats.

I swear, you guys crack fucking jokes all the time and dwell in a den of mischevious comments, but the moment your enemy makes one you get straight-faced and pretend there's no such thing as humor.
Stop trying to bullshit us. You do not believe these cucks are going to go for it.

CUCK

Why?

Well at least you're honest with who you really are and continue to make yourself obvious

You guys act like the hivemind meme is true. Protip: Not everone on here is dumb and irrational enough to fall victim to Trump's simplistic psychological mind games that play to your ignorance and emotional bias.

I got a 1 day ban for ironically shitposting against Trump yet this retarded kike still isn't banned. Hotpockets are fucking terrible

Keep it up mate, havent been this amused in a long time

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You shouldn't be banned for dissing Trump.

We get our monthly rations of hotpockets, dakis and oni holes on the first Friday of every month. Running on fumes right now.

Hillary pls go and stay go.
we don't want your secularist bullsit here

Le cambodian wood carving forum buzzword, sure showed me boss

daily reminder that this is a Holla Forums argument. these faggots make threads crying about this shit all the time and always use this line of reasoning.

"T-They're only kidding g-guys! W-Who's Thomas DiMassimo? He was just j-joking too! h-hahahaha"

Its just a prank, bro

Cuck

Allinksyite tactics are to politics what nuclear weaponry is to conventional warfare.

It's a massive change, and if the other side doesnt respond in kind, it will lose.

Your example of arguing with a child is totally flawed. The child does not have the means and motive to get you fired from your job or, in Europe, V&.

Thomas was a fucking actor that wanted publicity. He didn't have any weapons on him, and, before you even try and propagate that retarded theory, no he was not an ISIS sympathizer.

Fucking hell, does Holla Forums even do their research.
If Thomas is someone you think is the worst of the bunch, I have a good feeling Trump's gonna be just fine.

a) Thomas did get famous
b) He posted what he was going to do on twitter before he rushed Trump
c) If someone even more retarded than Thomas wanted to become famous, killing Trump and posting on twitter before is the perfect way to go about it
d) you are a faggot, go back to Holla Forums with your projections

yins

secretservice.gov/

They should give Donald ju jitsu lessons or some shit and let someone rush him so that he can destroy them.

He'd get so many votes for flipping a dude off the stage it'd be hilarious.

No matter how hated he was by the establishment, they would never allow a presidential nominee's assassin impunity

Offering money to whack somebody adds a little bitta spice to the meatball, don't it? As in extra fed time?

That argument would work if Holla Forums was libertarian

Fuck off faggot

when does this ever happen outside of shitposts and the occasional autiste?

bump for lulzy thread

Still concern trolling hey faggot?
would have thought you'd get bored and go back to reddit, bravo for the commitment

motherfuckers, I don't want to see this off the front page until it reaches bump limit.

bump for great justice

You should have named this thread, "Report the faggots sending death threads to Donald."

So i decided to look into Tyrant books and there i discovered Life Is with People by Atticus Lish. Life Is with People has its own website so i spent 5 minutes reading the essay at the bottom….

AND I REMEMBER WHY I FUCKING HATE KIKES

im reading this and all i can think is that the author must be a dyke, but i read a few things that imply this is a man. a weak , neurotic man. a kike.

so i decide to find an interview with mr.lish, its some Abc shit called Burgers and books. the host just verbally fellates his guest in a nauseating soup of literary intellectualism. this is the kike in its element. from the artisan burgers that have burnt patties to the metropolitan atmosphere. these are two men void of masculinity. His writing provides a look into his mind, you can see how troubled he is. how anxious he is. he has built himself a temple of purposeful horseshit so he doesn't have to come to the realization that he is the weakest man on the planet. the metropolitan international kike.

nytyrant.com/atticus/

nytyrant.com/books.html

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/burgers-books-george-stephanopoulos-atticus-lish-28501168

FREE SPEECH DOESN'T MEAN FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES, SHITLORD.

Why am I not surprised

Why do posts like these 5900336 warrant so many responses. These idiots feed off of replies. IGNORE ALWAYS AND REPORT IF YOU HAVE TO.

sounds like we're more effective. :^)

Hi Sarcuck

How much you wanna bet this nigger has a EBT card?

you don't need a Twitter account, you can just go to search.twitter.com and search for "'assassinate" and "Trump"

====
YOU KNOW IF YOU JUST THREATEN THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH RETALIATION OF EVERY FUCKING WHITE MAN IN THE WORLD WANTING TO HUNT THEM DOWN THEY HAVE A TENDENCY TO STFU.

Nah, reporting them to the fbi for committing a federal crime is much easier.

Plus, threatening them and their families will only stroke their victim status.

But try again next time schlomo.

reddit.com/r/Donsguard

Just a redditfag here dropping one of our resources for you all to use. You don't like us, whatever. We're all in this together.

MAGA

twitter.com/Cailbait/status/709703566307549184

kek.

Holla Forums in [current year] has to resort to "telling on" little girls because they said something politically incorrect.

What a bunch of faggots.

Anti free speech faggot.

It's a federal crime to threaten the assassination of a secret service protected person, fuckwit.

lel where do these retarded faggots get the idea that Holla Forumsacks care about being better than SJWs?

We don't care about being better, we care about being victorious. And mining salt.

Get with the program or get out.

Except that is wrong you faggot. The left has doxxed and been responsible for the firing and silencing of any opposing views while hypocritically getting a free pass on racism and violent tendencies as long as the victims are white. This has gone on for far too long and we are finally in a position to give some of the same treatment back.

I am not here to be a cock guzzling faggot such as yourself. I'm here to get even.

Do they not realize literally everyone will be outed as a shill?

We ARE better, we don't need to take some non-existent moral high ground

we ARE genetically fitter, better and stronger.

This is operation shock and awe, we will eliminate this degenerate SJW filth with extreme prejudice. They will be begging for mercy and still we will not stop.

These morbidly obese, rainbow haired, mentally ill transvestite cunts and the beta-orbiter numales that are trapped in their gravitional field are the ones who started this, and they will reap what they sow.

pic related: its a cuck, just like you.

They are not playing fair, they set the rules for how people get by in this world.

We will win against them, we will keep winning, and then deport all the lefties to MEXICO along with the illegal mexicans.

They lost their freedom when they threatened our own.

This, T.B.H.

you realize we're forced to communicate anonymously because leftists would try to dox us simply for expressing our views ?

so how are you going to defend them when we give them a bit of their own medicine?

the fucking laziness and cowardice of this generation "someone do this and take the fall for it because I'm too fucking lazy and too much a of a fucking coward to go to jail myselfIll be rooting you on form the sidelines!" you wanna kill someone fucking do it yourself you self absorbed cunt.

Notice something about the tweets OP posted? They're all asking someone else to do it, the spineless cunts.