Dragon ball super will be on Disney XD

How does Holla Forums feel about this?

indifferent

I guess it's shit anyways but thinking about Disney using another popular thing from my childhood to push an agenda feels kind of rough.

Dragon Ball Super sucks so badly it makes GT look like a masterpiece. I'm sure Disney will tone down the violence and swearing which will only make it worse.

I could have swore I heard Super was going to Toonami though.

fucking Disney, man

t. amerilard dbz fan

Uh shows on disney XD dealt with death and horror as well.
Gravity Falls and Star Wars Rebels
There's not even that much gore in Super. The worse you get is Black impaling Vegeta

Black and torunament saga was complete shit.
Fans are better off with the films.

is gravity falls actually good?

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is a hipster or some AT autist.

It was already announced for Toonami, get better bait.

You're thinking of Kai

Dipper is a huge cuck though.

I liked it.
The second season was a fucking mess though.
Still enjoyable I think, but they clearly needed to either extend the season by a few episodes, or just make a third season.

He's a beta but I wouldn't call him a cuck. a 12 year old boy going for a 15 year old girl is a stretch. He can redeem himself by taking his sister's virginity. My biggest complaint with the show is how many literal faggot characters there are. They didn't even try to be subtle about it. That kind of shit will get worse with time I guess. fucking faggots

Dragon Ball is a cartoon for retards so it'll be ok for Disney XD's audience.

No I'm thinking of the one that is advertised on Adult Swim's own jewtube channel.

JAPS BTFO

Like this?
someone post the dose that has goku

Are you trying to insinuate goku and vegeta are gay for each other???

JUST

Explain this shit!

NIGGER

Yes Holla Forums that right there is a nigger. It's good you can manage to say words with more than one syllable now.

I was expecting the stillborn spic

FAGGOT

DRINK!
ARSE

lulz

What are you talking about?

Disney can save DB from mediocrity!

No it isn't. Stop shilling your faggy channel.

Dubs thread.

Nice job quoting yourself kid

It's ok
the only good character is Stan
rest of the characters are fucking faggots

it's trash made by a geriatric trying to relive his golden years. it isn't as funny or adventurous as the original series which is honestly a feat considering it involves dimensional travel.

What did he mean by this?