Why aren't you getting /fit/, Holla Forums?

While you're informing people you've never met before on the internet why Steven Universe/Adventure Time/Gravity Falls/Gumball is cancer, Chad is taking his new girlfriend to see the latest Marvel/Pixar/Disney/Dreamworks movie.

Why don't you do your part in fighting the SJW beta white knight scourge by not looking as weak as them, and instead becoming the superheroes of yore you've always looked up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/man-who-saw-star-wars-force-awakens-6-times-over-h-52110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Mark Ripptoe's starting strength book any good? I heard some dude used it and got ripped legs, but his arms were still skinny as fuck.

I've seen chads take their girlfriends to these movies, but I also see tons of manchildren geeks go to these movies too. I have a friend who is exactly like this, only with Marvel Superhero movies:
theonion.com/article/man-who-saw-star-wars-force-awakens-6-times-over-h-52110

The point is that he's going with a girl, not alone. Of course there are manchildren going to those kinds of movies, but the difference is they're going by themselves because they have nothing better to do and then writing lengthy blog posts about how bad they were.

At least with a girl you won't be thinking about all the plot holes, you'll be thinking of a different kind of hole.

On a side note, I've never read Mark Ripptoe's book but it seems like he's one of those typical guys who try to rip off people who want to start to workout.

Good for Chad

Chad has has had a hard time getting a girl ever since his mom died. He was so torn up about it he stopped eating for a whole week, except little snacks like crackers or grapes.

Everytime Chad got up to leave his room, he always beelined straight to the bathroom, and back to his room, presumably to lift weights. Who could blame him, after all? After his mom died, it's all he could do to distract himself. He took a bottle of water each morning, and every night he went into the kitchen to throw it out so it didn't pile up in his room. Chad was a nice, clean guy after all. Mom always taught him to pick up after himself and do the laundry.

Heh, really, I'm glad Chad's found a person in his life he can focus on. He needs someone to help get him out of his funk. I heard she was into those Disney/Pixar movies. A true sense and love of family friendly cinema. If nothing else, the movies could help Chad see the world in a more positive light. See that while life's hard, and sometimes it throws you curve balls like the death of a family member or friend, you can always bounce back and enjoy yourself.

Chad's also been going to the gym more too. He's been bulking up since last time, and last I heard he was gonna try and do a few athletic related activities for fun. Hell, maybe he'll even a job as a physical trainer. He's always loved teaching others how to be healthy after all. Just like his mom, I guess. Always teaching other how to eat right and portion your meals correctly.

Really, Chad's coming back. Not to be on top, but to just do okay… do okay and move on.

So we're spreading the gospel of truth to the masses while Chad and some nobody he picked up from the mall continue the casualization of comics, completely unaware of the destruction they cause because it was peddled to them on the television box. I'm fine where I am.

Did Dane Cook write that one for you, you fucking cringey hack

No.

Well of course.

They're not going to CalStories

More holes in my wallet isn't any better.

1. I am.
2. Never lift for girls retard.

Have some Body Weight shit for you poorfags/NoLocalGymFags.

I am /fit/, in the process of getting /fit/tter however.

I plan to go vigilante

…I don't recall a female Green Lantern. Not with those…tracks of land.

Let's just say that the Power Ring is pretty cool.

but i am. by normie standards i'm going to be fit once i've finally completed my cut. i think i have another 10 lbs to go, it's getting difficult though and my discipline is starting to fail. how many times per week do you have to binge eat and vomit furiously to officially have bulimia?

Funny how everyone is fit in these threads.

I've made some pretty good progress so far. I've lost over 50 lbs and making lots of gains

Because I have no one to get /fit/ for and don't have the energy or motivation do anything but eat and entertain myself.

I could if I wanted to, and was relatively strong at one point, but I need someone to think for me and drag my ass there.

Hey, my plan to be as ripped as Kenshiro still, but I've had trouble getting time between studying and going to college
But my boxing sack just came today from my home, so I should be ok from now on…

Why do I feel bad.

I'm astounded that the model in the file liked the drawing. I'd be creeped the fuck out if someone replaced my head and skin color with that of a fictional character's.

I have Parkinson's

you better get high grade body armor
I pray to jack kirby you don't die

I'm practicing my quick-draw and hip-shooting.

hand-eye coordination + firearm > martial arts

Fucking spot on. You workout for you. To be strong means to carry yourself not to do it for some girl who will never understand a man's world of strength.

Finally started on a weekly lifting routine today, so that's something. Also trying to not eat shit in my diet, although I've been working on that for months (also occasional lifting and/or cardio, but not regularly).

Because I like eating junk food too much.

I'm pretty sure it's from Diaz's JL redesign.

For a shitty redesign made by a beta male feminist, she sure is qt.

I'm planning on getting level IIA, but IIIA might be better since i'm a big guy and plan to go in with no gun.

Frank is cool and everything, but doing it Punisher-style really only works when you don't have a secret identity. . Guns and bodies attract cops.

If i'm trying to emulate anyone, it's pic related. I'm looking into ways to quickly switch 'identities' so that I can do most of my investigating as a civilian and change if it seems like things are gonna get rough or I'm going to do one of many strikes on drug dealers/gangs/etc.
Any ideas for a name, Holla Forums? /r9k/ didn't give me anything but memes and I don't want to get stuck with something like "The Hood" or "Inviso-Bill".

My personal choice is 'The Judge', using a kind of 'legal' motif, "The Judge finds you guilty", "The Sentence is __" and whatnot. I'm not married to it however.
I'd like a logo too, but I'm shit at graphic design

Because I'm very lazy and don't see the point

Good luck and all, but what is your motivation? Will you be fighting chimps, kebabs, pedo "asians" a la Rotherham?

Because I have to spend all my time practicing to get good at art.

People have hobbies, you know.

That's 50 years in the Iso-cubes, creep

Arbiter.

you need a doable plan
buy 10 pound weights, they're pretty cheap

keep your arms straight and lift the weights straight out like you're trying to become an airplane

if you can't get them all the way out then at least once a day you need to do 10 such lift attempts daily until you get the strength to do it

if you can get them all the way over your head without bending your arms you are just doing cardio and you need bigger weights and should go buy some 15 lbs weights and repeat the process until you need 20s and 25s

if you cannot afford the weights, and that's normal because they cost a lot for a hunk of metal, increase the number of lifts to as many as you can do before you tire out and the number of times you do it today in a fashion similar to as I describe

10-lbs/10-times/once-daily
10-lbs/15-times/once-daily
10-lbs/20-times/once-daily
10-lbs/20-times/twice-daily

lifting at a heavier weight is better even if it is less reps

oh and if you lapse, and you will, work with the highest weight you can even if it's only 5 reps

but if it's only 5 reps you should do it a few times daily

That by itself takes a lot of time and effort because you gotta learn the workouts, practice the form, then find time to do it at least 3 times a week.

I'm trying man, I'm trying. Life gets in the way. I've been sick, I got social issues. I had this punching bag in storage for two years, bring it out to put in my apartment because I miss punching it and it doesn't fit. The roof is too low. Adopted a new puppy last month, she has chewed through damn near every cord in the house, which means replacing numerous USB cords including the ones which charge my external hard drive, mp3 player and phone.

I got a pull up bar for Christmas from my ex, but I feel weird using it since we broke up.

I have two Bowflex dumbbells, I go through a routine with them every other day when my schedule and depression don't get in the way. My routine is very simple and probably inefficient.

20 squats
16 standing bicep curls
16 shoulder presses
32 shrugs (16 forward, 16 backward)
16 tricep curls
16 hammer curls
16 seated bicep curls

I cook all my own meals unless I go out to eat. My single solitary vice is soda. I'd probably be quite skinny without it as I'm in pretty good physical shape as it is and I drink about 2 liters of soda every day. That said, my homecooked meals typically involve eggs, chicken breasts, steak, turkey or spinach.

My gains are probably being killed by the dog walking I do. Along with my dog, I walk four big dogs on tethers every few days, though it's been a while as recently they've been very, very naughty.

Either way, I'm not hurting for girlfriends. Casually dating two at the moment, still stalked by a crazy ex as well.

I just gave a starter plan user

did she give it to you before or after you broke up?

I've lost 60lbs.

For some reason I had a dream last night that I seduced and savagely fucked korra and I haven't watched the show or collected korra rule34 ever because she's just not my type.

Did I fuck someone's astral fantasy of her?

society has made it very clear that i am not welcome.

the only reason i'm still alive is because i'm too much of a coward to kill myself.

i had a job once where i could have stolen some potassium cyanide and i was too much of a pussy to do it.

Nigga did you dreamcuck some poor fuck?