ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION OF HILLARY

This is a continuation of since it's about to hit the bump limit.

HILLARY IS AN UGLY "WOMAN"

I mean ridiculously ugly. She is beyond repulsive. The people need to know this. That being said, it's about the time that we set our sights on Hillary. Roast the hideous pig for what she is. This is now a Hillary meme thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e7ICg
archive.is/P3Eu3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive of last thread.
archive.is/e7ICg

Some good info dumped in there.

Important fact: Hillary WILL SIGN THE TPP.

She may flipflop on it but she's been for it in the past. Trump is adamantly AGAINST the TPP.

Nobody likes the TPP because it fucks over national sovereignty and gives way too much power to global capitalism.

So we need to drive home this point:

A VOTE FOR HILLARY IS A VOTE FOR TPP

Drive it in everywhere. Especially Bernie supporters places, don't talk to them about walls or any of that shit, just tell them that if Clinton is President, she WILL sign the TPP into law. Inform them that if Bernie doesn't win, they will need to vote Trump to stop the TPP.

They will protest. Acknowledge that Trump is a sexist/bigot/whatever but say that in this case he really is the lesser of two evils, a term of Trump can be endured but the TPP will be permanent if he's not elected.

This. She backed it for the longest time and then when everyone got on her case, she backed away from it, only to say she may support it a week later. She pulled the same shit with the keystone pipeline.

Memes incoming

Why am I scared shitless?

That is some Stephen King shit.

Haunting.

Probably because it is an accurate caricature, capturing the essence of Hillary.

I want to save these but I don't want to touch them

I expanded your thing sorta.

oh baby

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm legit terrified of that picture.
I swear Hillary isn't human.

Fukken saved. Kek

Bamp

88/14

I think I've driven past that sign

I feel bad about this "YAH" guy. I heard he was doing pretty good and could actually have a chance on becoming president, but the establishment didn't trust him, so the media used this awkward moment of his and humiliated him about it constantly, effectively ruining his campaign.

Could I get a "Hillary 2016" or whatever her logo is shopped onto these images?

I made another one.

These are on the level of Pee Pee Poo Poo Pepe, fucking good show.
Cropped that panel, felt like it might be useful as a reaction image one of these days.

Thanks fam.
I really need to learn how to do picture editing for stuff beyond MS Paint cropping.

Oh dear lord, that's perfect.

download gimp user, its free, much better than MS paint, search for tutorials

get gimp user, its free and better than MS paint

as long as they don't fuck up in the big game I'll forgive that shameful disgrace.

I made an adaptation. What do you think?

stuff of nightmares, good job user, now how will i sleep tonight?

Here is the face blank so anons can put it on any spider pic.

Have another nightmare.

Make Hillary shelob.
And Frodo Trump

Made me kek. Nice work

Here is Trump as a nimble centipede

We postin' nightmares

I have four sisters who are all voting Trump. The people who tell you women don't like are fucking hook-nosed liars

The fuck did you say about my nose, ya filthy goyimshit!?

Have the hillaryboobs blank

This is autist shit fam. OP here, Photoshop blows GIMP out of the water when it comes to the memes. I am on Linux right now and I can't create OC memes for shit, I'll be getting a VM of Windows soon (I need it for Web design testing in IE) but until then I can't make OC. It really sucks man. GIMP doesn't really come close.

BUMP
BECAUSE FUCK SHILLARY AND HER ARMY OF PAID SHILLS

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/P3Eu3

Still active, few more replies before it hits the bump limit, but good to archive just in case.

Flood internet comments like pic related or have websites on hand for reference to expose her and her criminal activity

You're amazing dude.

This is top tier meme material. It's absurd but makes immediate emotional sense.

This is the thread the Correct the Record shills want to bury.

Gotta keep this bumped

Wtf is Aloha Mind Math?

No one but a pervert cares if an old woman is ugly or not.