Pro-Trump False Flags

Pro-Trump False Flags

A conversation for discussing ideas for pulling off pro-Trump false flags. For example, people can show up at Hillary rallies with signs reading:

Black Lives Matter: Kill Whitey

Looking for ideas here on how we can fight dirty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck of shlomo trying to falseflag US so any radical sjw's can be explained away as right wing false flaggers

We don't need to do this. If you are going to go to an event or rally record everything. Discuss things to people and seem genuine. Act civil and get them to say what they really believe. Agree with them the whole way so they feel comfortable enough to say what they really believe. This is how we can expose the ideas of these people, not by pretending to be retarded.

put hilary bumper stickers on cars with bernie stickers and vice versa.

I knew kikes would be waiting in the wings to shit up this thread as soon as I read it. Filtered. Go back to gamercuck with your muh pr faggotry.

BTW Whenever I'm bored I make a an account on plebbit and start pissing off bernbots will pretending to be voting for the dirty whore. It's fucking hilarious how mad they get.

sure you did. i literally never even clicked on a gamergate thread like all you retarded manchild hedonistic degenerates.

you deserve death for being so retarded if you are actually being genuine.

this post in itself can be a false flag.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Yeah, man, why don't we just invite SJWs, BLM, Wall Street, Deep State, Soros Chamber of Commerce and all the rest over for tea and conversation?

If you think the pro-Trump side can beat those people without resorting to their tactics, maybe it is you who is not thinking.

I just threw out "kill whitey" as a discussion starter. The whole point is to get some ideas out there for false flags that can help Trump. You got better ideas? Let's hear them.

if you weren't fresh from reddit you'd know saging doesn't do what you think it does.

How about you grow the fuck up and vote, with your actions, words and dollar. Not act like a subhuman?

i would never post specific false flag ideas on a heavily monitored forum.

Shills hit this one pretty good

Posts like these are why extreme natsoc faggotry are indistinguishable from shilling.

Telling that our idiot mods/janitors left this post up as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

Fuck off, nigger. Hillary's Soros-sponsored niggers and spices can get away with beating up children and the elderly at Trump rallies. We don't need to make them seem worse and let them use us as an excuse. We need to show off how horrible her actual supporters are.

Sage because OP is an idiot and brobably a gommunist :DDDD

You're going to have to think harder than that. A ton of Americans are completely ok with blatant white genocide.

sage