What I Watched/Expected/Got

What I Watched/Expected/Got

Template

Who is that ginge minge?

Sophie Turner

kek, I guess I should have specified.

what was cucked about Westworld?

I'm not even sure where to begin. What wasn't cucked about it? I only watched it because of Anthony Hopkins but when the camera shoved black dingus in the middle of the frame or kept focusing on ww/bm couples I almost gave up on it. That's not mentioning muh feminism and all that crap. The most transparent jewish propaganda I've seen yet, but I don't go looking for that sort of thing unlike some anons here.

it had bw/wm couples too

all race mixing is bad you hapa.

truthseeker?

thats jus as bad

undesirable, but not as bad.

This show. I didn't really know what to expect based on what I read beforehand. What's her name there usually makes some decent stuff, and she's pleasing to the eye. But this motherfucker came off the rails about halfway through and just kept going full speed ahead right up until the very end.

OR PERHAPS He'S WONDERING WHAT TRUE COMMUNISM WOULD LOOK LIKE

what about yellow man/black woman couples?

Not enough data

I think that only goes for the first season, the later seasons still have nice standalone monster and mystery episodes but the arch ones suck after the first.

omg…. I'm dead

dub dubs of disappointing truth

My vesion

You can filter names not just trips you know.

You expected fedora tipping edge and got fun instead?

Why the fuck would I filter the king of comedy?

user pls, my sides can only take so much!

Didn't she have that white floozy from the saloon? What a slut

LOL

Amarna Miller.

Are you questioning the genius of George?

you left out kurosawa in the "what i got" section. most fags don't realize it, but his references became far more subtle as the films were made.

to specify what i mean, the scene where the clone laser tank things fire on the separatist capital ships, there's a shot set up just like it in some kurosawa flick that involves an assault on a fortress of some kind.

unless you were a turbo autist that had george's top 5 kurosawa films memorized scene by scene and word by word, you wouldn't catch that shit in a million years.

Whos the anachronism guy

how is this cucked? she's not married to or dating anyone else

No one knows, they say it's evidence of time travel because he's wearing goggles and a t-shirt and has a hairstyle not popular in the era, but I've seen people explain some of what he's wearing could conceivably have existed back then.

It's just an example because Mushishi takes place in feudal Japan, but the main character walks around wearing modern clothes and it's never explained.

It's pushing black male white female.

Look, let me let you in on something. I'm not black, but I am mixed, half white half hispanic. I'm not generally speaking opposed to mixed race couples, certainly not to the extent Holla Forums is, but Hollywood is fucking obsessed with one pairing, black male, white female. Despite it being the least common combination in real life, it's every other couple in media. It's just plain fucking boring at this point. I didn't care in the 80's when Cloak & Dagger was being printed, but now it's just unbelievably tired as fuck.

Asian man/any woman is rarest IRL tbh

Zack Snyder will ge looked back on in the future as an auteur. I can't wait for his take on The Fountainhead.

The only thing that doesn't involve a black penis and Christina Hendricks that I've watched and been disappointed with.

He's really going to do it?

Thanks caught ny eye and i needed to know more

I bet asian men with black women is less common.

I was mostly limiting myself to the story because the film influences are all over the place. Kurosawa is a big one but there's also film noir, Ridley Scott and so on. George was also inspired by The Long Tomorrow, a comic written by O'Bannon but more importantly drawn by Jean Giraud. Then there's the various visual stuff from Heavy Metal, tons of films, science fiction serials… I ran out of space before even getting to Campbell.

Asian girls are best girls
White trash can't fucking compete and has to devolve itself to the niggers level
COME HOME WHITE MAN

Can this now be an Asian qt thread?

how old are you?

You want to hook up, user?

What's with the kabbalistic stuff popping up everywhere of late? Is it the pizzagate stuff?

Asians are the most feminine women but also some of the most devilish.

any info on whether she actually kept this promise?

Too old for you Podesta.

Nope but I imagine she did, pussygrabbing isn't that big of a deal for a total slut. Unlike Madonna who promised blowjobs to anyone who voted for her and didn't give a single one.

MOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSS

typical drumpf supporter

Ok this one was pretty good

Do you guys even watch movies?

lol no wtf is wrong with you

OC incoming.
6th episode was remarkably close to what I expected, and I fucking loved it, but there's too much melodrama between A-Team moments for my tastes

Also jesus christ ms paint artifacts the shit out of dramatically resized objects.

No. Why would you?

really? I never would have guessed

I'm not sure.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I love H. G. Wells but I'm not sure what it means in this context.

If you like time travel-based drama you might like it, but I wasn't watching for time travel-based drama.
I also used The Time Machine because it's pretty much the time travel drama, and I forgot that The Time Traveler's Wife existed until you asked that question.

Also, it varies by episode, like I said in my mention of episode 6, so sometimes it's loaded with time travel-based drama, and other times it's sort of like The A-Team or Burn Notice with a time machine.

What does "less likely" mean? How is something more than 100% "less likely"?

She looks old as fuck nigga.

Pretty sure the "less likely" here means "expected duration of marriage". If so, 100% less likely to break up means the marriage is twice the length.
This is what I hate about toning technical language down, it dillutes the fucking meaning.

fucking normie trash. makes Game of Thrones dickshots look subtle and tame.

More asians.

Thank you for your totally unpredictable response, Shlomo. I look forward to your next unexpected reply about going back to Holla Forums.

I want to drown in her thighs, holy fuck

It's not gay if it's a girl user. Let me racemix with the cute nip

If they had made Rome Must Die an actual love story instead of gay token hugging at the end, would niggers have rioted or something?

*Romeo Must Die fucking hell

What a nice ass

Oh god this. I am going to filter that faggot. He's shitting up this board something fierce.

That's the complete opposite of gay. Doesn't get any less gay than that.

Then do it, or alternatively just post as him to trigger him and the sudocuck.
They usually only show up in already shit political b8 threads anyway.

He's hilarious though.

I don't really mind but it's kind of gay posting JAV gifs and images in this thread.

Who is this semen demon?

i stopped watching them after Holla Forums made me realize they're all shit

I don't know, sorry user.