Daughter Rape Parties: Fun While They Lasted

archive.is/uIzHz

A father in Australia has been jailed for 22-and-a-half years for repeatedly raping his daughter and offering her to strangers to abuse.

Allegedly the man actually invited friends to have rape-parties, his daughter didn't enjoy them, they made videos and the girl was about 11.
How does something like this even happen? I can only imagine none of the men value their life. I can only picture them as suicidal, and I bet they'll kill themselves.

They were almost certainly paying him. Just another shit parent whoring out their kid.

this is gold

That will teach not to do your homework you little shit!

11. It's tight and right

but touching her will pt you in a plight

It's Australia.

Jinkies

Let me guess. Abo.

Coulter's Law. Anytime the lying media refuses to report the race of the criminal, it’s a colored.

I may not agree, but I don't wanna fight.

When I put it in your ass, you know it feels so right.

A man who raped his own daughter, forced her to wear bondage and pimped her to six other men told police it was fun while it lasted.

The father, who cannot be named, has been jailed for more than 22 years in what a judge described as one of the worst cases of its kind.

He pleaded guilty to 61 offences committed between 2013 and 2015 when the girl was aged between 11 and 13.

The graphic details of the 42-year-old's offending were revealed in the West Australian District Court on Thursday, including how he met the men through websites such as Craigslist.

The abuse included giving the girl a stupefying drug, watching as others raped her and recording her while she was naked and in bondage.

In one incident, the girl was forced to wear a mask, gag and dog collar with the word "bitch" written on it.

As she struggled with the restraint, the girl pleaded with her father, saying: "Stop please, dad".

The girl was forced to shower with another man before being further abused.

The father told police he regretted his actions.

"I'm going to be honest, it was fun while it lasted but it went way over the line," he said.

The father was jailed for 22-and-a-half years and his earliest release date will be in October 2035.

Benjamin Simon Clarke was previously sentenced to three years in jail for his involvement, which included photographing the girl in lingerie and nude.

Former pastor and father-of-two, Dawid Volmer, was sentenced to 10-and-a-half years after he admitted molesting and raping the blindfolded girl while her dad was present.

Four other men also face charges.

I don't think I've seen any of her videos. She's just not famous.
So this man went to jail for nothing.

Im sure the videos can be find on a random site, even without tor.

how fucking stupid can you be?

If that isn't infinity-chan I don't know what is.

C U C K

p. fun but got a lil 2edgy69me tbh fam ;^) crikey m8

t. dad

Why is that stupid? If you don't care about being caught then why now using Craigslist. It's faster and more personal than using secret forums.

Or a good guest!

I wonder why

Cuckoldry is when other men fuck your wife. Other men fucking your daughter is called "not incest."

I was thinking the same thing, what a disgusting cuck

They were fucking somthing he owned while he sat in a corner jerking it and crying as they split his daughter in half

100% cuck

In Australia, they shitpost IRL

Obviously it was a basementdad knockoff

There are some sites that name every involved but the father in order to "protect" the cum dumpster

The kid is probably half Filipino or something.

Probably the product of an affair so he figured it wasn't his.

Can't arrest the whole town now, can we?