WHO ORDERED THE JUMBO BUTTHURT?

There's so much ass hurt coming from so many directions it's hard to savor it. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/27/zara-anti-semitism_n_5722162.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/04/david-cameron-must-apologise-to-donald-trump-demands-advisor/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/demagogue
archive.is/3ovQX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's so annoying that these faggots always talk about leaving America when Trump ascends to the Throne, and yet we all know they're not going to actually DO it. Fucking bitches.

Emigrate*

Is he retarded?

Promise?

k

I really hope YEB makes a surprise appearance and wins Nebraska.

But I hope he says something. It doesn't matter what it is because it will be autistitc.

Why not move to Mexico instead?

save as png fam

Hopefully Holocaust 2.0 is coming next.

I hope he enjoys wearing pajamas all day.

2 tweets before that one is this one. lel

Commies gonna commie

Not yet.

No. I have an original as .bmp because jpg and png are shit pleb formats that introduce artifacts everywhere.

Jesus christ

First she was like:

wat

A few tweets later:

Next day:

She was hot too. I hate that she's a libshit.

FUCKING UNDERRATED FAM

Never stick your dick in an oven dodger.

How did Trump accuse anyone of that? He literally just mentioned the article in the Enquirer.

What a retarded argument.
He was on a highly rated TV show for over 10 years.
Talk shows loved to have him on cause Trump = ratings.
If anything his run for president has impacted him negatively overall. People now associate him with the negative shit they throw on TV. If Trump lost it would negatively affected his brand for years, huge risk.

What a smug asshole. I'm really looking forward to November.

So fucking sick of people posting shit online and then getting press coverage because of "haters".

No one has to be nice to you. No one has to respect you. You post a picture of yourself anywhere else and you will have someone write "whore" on it just for shits & giggles but put that shit online and all of a sudden we are supposed to be Susy fucking Manners about it?

That fucking sheboon looks like someone stuffed a nigger water buffalo into some spandex, fluffed it up with fake lace and stuffed its hooves into mens size 12 pumps.

kek

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/27/zara-anti-semitism_n_5722162.html

Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Find that tweet of his. I'll say it to his face.

This one, if some of you guys don't remember, is Ted Cruz's whore on the side.

do you think the Huffpo knows that making their headlines look like that makes them look like screaming children?

This is her husband.

God
DAMN

(((cuckington post))) is having another breakdown?

Top fucking Kek.

I'm not sure if he has or hasn't called him Canadian directly. He has said he was born in Canadialand.

Because it's not autistic?

now they really aren't laughing anymore

Oh Canada… They'll be getting all of our self-deporting illegals soon.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/04/david-cameron-must-apologise-to-donald-trump-demands-advisor/

There has been so much political action within the since the Indiana victory it's hard to keep up with it. We are in exciting times anons

I fucking hate the media and their little social media echo chamber. They literally use social media to create a story, then put that story in the mainstream media, where it then feeds back into social media, further distorted and fanatical, with hordes of idiots behind it.

This is what they do to influence society and change things that they want changed. This is how they pressure people and businesses to bend to their will. It's all a fucking illusion that doesn't actually matter in the real world until these morons actually cave and do what they want. They don't actually have power unless you cede your power to them through compliance. How don't people see this?

I honestly hate cuckservatives and lolbergs more than leftists,

Kill yourself cuck.

Is this a new forced meme by cuckservatives? I'm seeing much more frequently

That's a term that's been around for like 3 years.

it's not just cuckservatives that do it, Leftists do it too.

"you are the real SJWs!"

SJW has a specific meaning, the cuckservatives/anti-Trump people have started calling Nationalist/Trump-supporters SJWs.

Yes.

Social
Justice
Warrior

That's it's only meaning. The SJWs of the left have been calling Holla Forums as SJWs for over a year. It's not new.

The term "social justice" in that context has a specific meaning.

It's equality, marxism, globalism etc. SJW can only be Left wing.

Did I say otherwise?

You aren't making any sense.

First he claims that he rushed on stage to "take the mic" rather than attack Trump, now he realizes how expensive it is to fuck with the emperor.

you were the autist the whole time

> The shirt, produced in Turkey, was sold in the Spanish retailer’s Albanian, French, Israeli and Swedish online stores.

She's obviously a B

Are these knuckleheads really that ignorant or is this just passive gatekeeping?

Emigrating is what cucks will be doing from the US, not Canada.

You apply for immigration, not emigration. Unless you're a nork or something

Hey I used to live near there. I see the obesity problem is still "Under Control."

How can you miss such an obvious joke? I know Holla Forums likes to self-rib about being autistic, but I think these guys are legit on the spectrum.

Oh well. Just makes it that much easier to warp and control their narrative.

You first, kike

They get free shit by doing nothing but complaining and threatening others all day. It doesn't occur to them that this can be turned against them and completely disarmed.

More like they won't even get accepted into the country.

Are you ready Holla Forums?

Who will post that if they've all killed themselves?

the funny thing is, the default way to read these articles is in a whimpering, pathetic voice.

png is literally a lossless format you fucking idiot

Patiently awaiting the day it'll be only incoherent text.

Any time I read a leftie's list of magic words I automatitcally read it with a lisp.

No, he tweeted he planned to kill Trump earlier

Trump couldn't accuse Ted's father of killing JFK if ted's father wasn't involved

holy shit, they're not going to be able to sit down til 2020

I like how he makes it seem like he's taking on Trump and not that he's going to be put in prison.

check em

Can't wait for Trump to start rounding up journalists and sending them to slave labor camps. It will be glorious.

until 2024*

On the one hand, these liberal tears are delicious, on the other, some people will actually believe this shit.

Thanks for the correction

Goddamn I thought the romneybot tears were plentiful, but this…..compared to this, the romney crying will be a water faucet in the face of the Niagara falls of tears from the establishment and the dems.

However, since both sides are against him, I'm predicting we're going to see some really fuckin' shonky business going on.

God I hope so

Also hope fags like Judd Homotow go

Short rope, tall dreams

but not Mexico, racist bitch

That's surprisingly calm arguing for a Hollywood kike

to be fair he literally said all of that, and it was glorious

haha reminds me of the wording in the don't ban trump petition. petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907 " But more importantly if he does actually win the nomination, and then goes on to win the presidency. We then have to work with a man who we banned from our country in the first place - which totally offsets and upsets relations between two closely bonded countries. Leave the decision making on appropriate responses to the Americans. Lets mind our own business."

Cameron you only had to listen

That Fag Judd doesn't realise Trump's career will be ruined if he loses

Them;

I'm going to love it when they have to beg Trump to come and visit. Or maybe if he did go and visit, he'd just go and see the royals (since the King/Queen is head of state), then just snub the PM.

What is a Demagouge

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/demagogue

Lol she's trying to insult us with insults we came up with? These people spend more time on Holla Forums than we do.

What if, like in Trump's case, the rational argument is the popular/passionate one?

Okay and someone walk me through this:

if it's 2016 and "the vast majority is tolerant people", then how is it "populist views" to be against that tolerance? Isn't it populist to then be progressive?

Don't try to think too hard about it. The media throws the word "demagogue" around like they do "racist" and "sexist"; it's not supposed to mean anything except to serve as a mark for people to shoot their vitriol and hatred at. Even Wiktionary classifies it as a pejorative in the second definition.

It's someone who isn't controlled by the Jews.

If a thing is broken beyond repair you just get rid of it.

best answer

The vast majority don't care

Obama is a demagogue but you never heard that from the Huffington Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Who will post that if they've all moved to Canada?

HuffPo is hitting poes law levels.
I can't tell what are real caps of their site and what has been chanified any more.

he has such a nigger nose and nigger eyes

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I want Trump to ridicule Cameron on live TV.

"-Mr.Trump …
-No, Mr.President.
-Ye-yes, Mr.President, can we meet now that you're elected.
-In public. All the possible medias, internet newsfeeds, blogger, livestreamed to everybody.
-N-not in private first?
-Public. And you better got your good little cuck smile while I trash the mudslims & the sharia zone that is London during one straight hour
-O-okay missa President"

Calling someone a liar while supporting Shillary sure is throwing rocks in a glass house.

with each passing day, the jews show how much trump is on their side. Thank god I dropped this filthy kike soon enough. He is so hated by the jews that they decide to put him on their news websites 24/7, seems legit.

Fuck that.
That disgusting kike pedophile has a backstage pass to the
>>>/oven/

By that logic, Hitler was in the jew's hands due to pic related

Kill yourself.

trump really looks like an eagle in this pic

You sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

The attention craving never stop.
We can only hope that the virtue signaling will reach ap oint where they will REALLY move to Canada just to blogpost about it & upload every canadian things they do on IG

Little do they realize, by leaving they are inadvertently making America great again.

Better question,

Where will they run next when Canada begins following behind america and goes nationalist as well after being blown out by the rapefugee/refuse crisis?

As a britfag I'd be so fucking happy to see Trump stump the fucking cuck PM

Wherever there is internet and boutique cafés for them to congregate in a fellate each other

Why do California liberals think we want them?

We explicitly set up standards to keep shitty people out - granted they're breaking down now with the flood of the new Asian middle class trying to leave their shitty countries and Prince cuck as our new PM, but the principle is still there.

At least, try not to be delusionnal.

How about you read the entire post retard.

Previously anti-Trump women will be much easier to convert to Trump supporters than the anti-Trump men. Women always pick the leader they see as the strongest, the most alpha.
They'll immediately turn coat on the globalists and support Trump now that he's the nominee.

Sweden?

This. See Megyn Kelly.

Hey, they didn't say "RACIST" this time. That's progress. They must be realizing it's wearing thin. "Demagogue" seems to be the new media buzzword. I've been seeing it for maybe 2 weeks now.

is that the new slimer from the ghostbusters reboot jesus fucking christ fucking feminists fucking blackwashing everything

LIAR
XENOPHILE
MISANDRIST
DEMAGOGUE

Presidential nominee.

What nightmare?
this is a dream come true

Wonder if the retard realizes that to become a citizen here it's a long process. On top of that, they have to already have a job here. And to get that job the employer has to show that there are no canadians which can't do that job or they've spent a long period trying to find a person to fill that job.

Hope they enjoy being shipped back to the US.

essentially xeno scaredy-cat

not illogical to hate a contemptible woman.

what's with these bogus namecallings ?

Trump won't declare anything, WE WILL DECLARE him emperor for life and he will gladly accept the will of the people. The following slaughter of subversives will be worth everything they've ever done to us.

I know i'll cop some shit for this but I cant help but laugh at his wife, she looks like an ayy lmao with her squinty spaced out eyes, and the angle of them, my sides, I shouldn't be laughing this hard

underrated post.

11/10 post

Not to mention Rosie and Al Sharpton. The moment he gets elected he will already have made America that much Greater.

Remember. It's never ever the jews t. Shapiro

only reason they dont follow through is because we didnt meme it hard enough.

Make infographs on how to immigrate and renounce once citizenship.

I bet Trump would gladly kick Lena's head off in a self defense scenario where lethal force is legally and righteously justified.

It true Meghan. That women being promoted as healthy online hurts young women.

I dunno, I'd blast a fat load on her face.

She has a chameleon on her head. Absolutely disgusting.

Her husband must have a tiny dick because she is busy chasing dick on twitter instead of raising children.

What's wrong with owning a chameleon?

Being a liberal is bad for your fertility. They should put warning signs on liberal magazines and books like they do with cigarettes tbh.

During Operation Wetback over half of the illegals self deported… nobody wants feds rushing into their house, shooting their dog, dragging them out, thrown into a bus, and shipped to some shanty town over the border.

But back then, Canada actually stationed their army and RCMP at the border to prevent an illegal influx northwards.

I'd say that it wouldn't be farfetched to suggest a good ten million beaners are going to prefer Canada than Mexico.

it's hard to stay mad when there's so much salt in the world.
Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much.
My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst.
And then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it.
And then it flows through me like salty rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

Very true, autists Reee at fun often. The bright and bombastic texture of the older map makes him easily get sensory overload which is common in autistic types.

Alright.

Let's do this shit.

Do we have any photoshopfags? Drawfags? I'm a writerfag and I can do a very convincing "concerned liberal" to write the info down.

To be fair, that's Norm Kelly. He's actually pretty funny. He's 20% politician and 80% troll.

Holy shit! She looks like a fucking man without the glasses. NOW we know why she wears them. That is fucking hilarious. Thanks user.

where the fuck did all these shills come from? They all flooded in post Trump's win in indiana

It's the Hilldog team.

I really don't understand what the fuck these people are on.

If Trump was only running for his business, he wouldn't be taking controversial positions and getting the rich and trendy to hate him for it.

His real estate caters to the rich, Hollywood celebrities and globalists like the Clintons have used his golf courses. Now he's despised by a large section of this globalist rich, the media, and a chunk of the brainwashed population.

You have to be a fucking moron to think this was a business move. It's like me setting fire to an apartment block and people claiming I only did it to get more people interested in visiting my restaurant. Where's the fucking logic?

I used to live near there too.
s-should we fug? :DD

I DO AS WELL. READING HAS A HUGE OBESITY PROBLEM DUE TO ALL THE LATINAS THAT TOOK OVER THE CITY. BIG DIABETES PROBLEM.

He's too old. We don't have the nanomachines to keep him alive forever, yet.

Whites are a minority in Reading, officially. does that mean we get oppression points and obamabux yet?

HOW DO YOU FUCKING SPOILER INSIDE OF A SPOILER SOMEONE TELL ME

Go to >>>/test/ and figure it out.

We're evolving.
We have our own language

I kind of figured it out.

Seriously it's like cuckservatives love being abused

11/10

Jesus, did her prom date actually agree to go with her, or was he just trapped in her orbit?

How are any of these people going to be able to move to Canada if its burnt to the ground?

shut the fuck up and keep that logic of yours off the internet. better for them to be living homeless in the streets of toronto than in the pacific northwest.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

that guy is actually a canadian.

So what's the HuffPo front page gonna look like when he wins?

It'll be PM Boris by then.

cuckservative blogger for the blaze matt walsh just ragequit being republican
archive.is/3ovQX

>archive.is/3ovQX

So.
Fuckin'.
SALTY.

"Woodsmith"

It's 'carpenter', 'joiner', or 'bodger', smiths work with metal. Fucking hipster cock-jockey.

The party has been trash for decades now, but Romney getting shit pushed in was the final nail in the coffin.

These idiots sit here and pretend that increasing the voter base and winning elections is going to kill the party.

I always thought this would end up with us leaving the Republican treehouse. Little did I know, not only did we take the fort, but the cucks are kicking themselves out.

it is going to kill the party as they know it. it's going to kill the cuckservative method of bowing to the left, compromising, and treating them fairly, which has taken root as a core principle of how republicans deal with things now. trump's turning all that shit on its head by throwing his weight around and telling the left to fuck off, and cucks don't like that. it's not safe, it's confrontational, it's scary, and it's mean, but it's how you get shit done. all the votes for trump mean "that's what we want to see more of"

by the time this is all done, trump may very well have forged a new version of republicans, turning them from simpering pussies to people with with something resembling a spine, and cucks hate the idea of getting out of their safe spaces.

He muted he afterwards, kek

fucking tyrannosaurus-reckt

lol, the same shit these cunts have been saying since Trump started his campaign. "MUH POLLS, HE'LL NEVER WIN"
How can you STILL be saying that 70% of women, 80% of millenials, and 40% of republicans overall won't vote for him when he just steamrolled over the GOP's rotting corpse?

She went alone.

Oh fucking well

Just saw an LA Times article that called his candidacy "doomed to failure".

These people really are delusional.

Holy fucking edge

How often does your water bill come in, monthly or what??

Yes go–i mean guys. Trump is guaranteed to fail! Don't throw your vote away, get your votes in for Hillary while you can! :^)

pic related.

I always read these things in an echo voice.

This bitch is a conservative commentator? Every time I saw her on CNN I thought she was a Hillary supporter.

Holy kek

Good job stormfag

Sorry, but that's unconstitutional.

kek